Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Smokytopaz Builds - Blue Moon

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    tdewdtdewd Posts: 927 Member
    edited September 2010
    Hahaha, I wish I had one of those "man caves"! This is a wonderful lot, Smoky. I'll be rec'ing and downloading as soon as I've finished writing. ;)
    I really like the kitchen and living room - the colour especially in the latter is very striking but perfectly balanced. Nice rug pattern too, and the coffee table(s) looks great! I'm glad you built one of those verandas again - now you've made me realise how much I want one. Lol.

Fantastic job as usual! Now time for the downloading I promised... ;)
  • Options
    SmokyTopazSmokyTopaz Posts: 1,380 Member
    edited September 2010
    Wow, Hi Lightside... now the patterns are from extensive trawling through the patterns in the exchange, ( the only ones that truly seem to upload in a lot for me). But if I see a pattern I really like, I go the studio, find the pattern, save it, custard check it and if its ok install. phew. You can only save the pattern if you find the studio... otherwise it goes to straight install and no no no...

I love the tiles for the kitchen floor... they are called 'tannish tiles' maybe that will help. (I really ought to note down the creators names! :oops:)

Mind you if you download, you get all the patterns anyway! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SmokyTopazSmokyTopaz Posts: 1,380 Member
    edited September 2010
    Hi tdewd! A man cave is vital to a happy marriage! Loved 'Tickle me pink', lovely lovely lot! I was driving through Taunton today and nearly crashed my car looking at the tops of the many Victorian houses there!

I am now moving away from french normandy... the challenge on TSS is A-frame. Now this is hard. :(

Thank you muchly for the rec and dl boost!
  • Options
    LightSideLightSide Posts: 1,264 New Member
    edited September 2010
    Will sure do.
    As I just have this new WIP (Its kind of my culture's style, you know...Arabian) And I think both patterns will just be amazing there. ;)

Thanks again.
    And I am sure its a safe download since it has been checked.