Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Smokytopaz Builds - Blue Moon

I really needed a family house because if any of you are TSS member and have read all the stories from all the games people are playing my poor avi keeps on having babies. So Blue Moon has four bedroom including a nursery, there is a mans cave over the garage where he is supposed to work out but tends to watch the telly!

So no cc, this is Blue Moon!

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3042640

Front
v7r477.jpg

Kitchen
2mo2ekn.jpg

Sitting room
icmqe9.jpg

Laundry room, with toddler play area
28khxg4.jpg

Nursery, and toddler room
2rpd9iu.jpg

Slide
http://www.slide.com/r/YUylosu26T-1EQlQylZEQ2qTvwPYwkL_?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3042640

Let me know what you think!

Comments

• Options
    xtwilightxxtwilightx Posts: 191 New Member
    edited September 2010
    :D woah! this house is amazing! i'm gonna go and rec it now. good job!
  • Options
    strelitzia19strelitzia19 Posts: 7,604 Member
    edited September 2010
    Gorgeous house, already rec'd it via your link on twitter, and I re-tweeted it for you :)
    lgpf7vn
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited September 2010
    A very pretty lot Smoky! First of all I am loving the architecture and the exterior brick wall! Looks gorgeous! The interiors looks so warm and inviting! Your kitchens always looks so appealing Smoky and this is no exception! Also love the living room, the kids' room with the twin beds and the nursery! Really lovely build! Left a well deserved recommendation for your lot! :thumbup: My TSS home is almost done! Hope to upload it next week! Looking forward to see what my avi does in the TSS neighbourhood! :P :mrgreen:
  • Options
    lindaylinday Posts: 1,332 Member
    edited September 2010
    So pretty, Smoky! :) Love the exteriors, the sitting room is stunning! Rec'd!
  • Options
    SmokyTopazSmokyTopaz Posts: 1,380 Member
    edited September 2010
    Thank you xtwilightx..... this house works really well in play, no routing problems... we already have a baby and a toddler! Sweet..... the toddler is called Maddy and she has red hair like her Mom!
  • Options
    brunettesimgirlbrunettesimgirl Posts: 6,370 Member
    edited September 2010
    Really pretty and cute! :mrgreen:

Rec'd
    eOI9EQ4.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    SmokyTopaz wrote:

Thank you xtwilightx..... this house works really well in play, no routing problems... we already have a baby and a toddler! Sweet..... the toddler is called Maddy and she has red hair like her Mom!

it's okaay. :D are ya gonna add more houses of yours to the forums? i'd love to see that! :mrgreen:

• Options
    edited September 2010
    Try my studio twilight.... you might like House of Sunflowers too, its also a french normandy style!

Just click on the profile link it will take you there, then click on studio...:mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    SmokyTopaz wrote:

Try my studio twilight.... you might like House of Sunflowers too, its also a french normandy style!

Just click on the profile link it will take you there, then click on studio... :mrgreen:

just checked it out, it's really pretty! your really good at building houses smokyTopaz :mrgreen: i rec'd it. well done !! :D
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited September 2010
    Recommended. Beautiful home. :DMan cave :lol:
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    strelitzia - thank you for the retweet! I tweet hopefully, but am never entirely sure what happens to it!
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Hi Paogae, you are nice thanks for the rec..... you know I love your stuff! Beautiful builds. I guess its just the Italian sense of style huh?
  • Options
    kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    edited September 2010
    Hi Smokey,
    Nice job. I love the color of the flooring in the kitchen/laundry room. The man room is awesome. You know the room that is every guys dream. Flat screen on the wall. Looks like your simmie agreed! I like how yourecolored the quilts on the beds in the boys room. I never thought of that pattern as masculine until now!
    rec'd!
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    pistons27275pistons27275 Posts: 942 New Member
    edited September 2010
    Hi Smoky, you did a great job with the Blue Moon house. I like the authentic traditional design including the structure, bricks, and the black roof lines. The vibrant landscape flows perfectly with the home. In addition, great job with the interiors including the color schemes for the kitchen, living room, bathrooms, bedrooms. My favorite room within the home is definitely the man cave area. Rec, and dl from me. :-)
  • Options
    paogaepaogae Posts: 1,241 Member
    edited September 2010
    SmokyTopaz wrote:
    Hi Paogae, you are nice thanks for the rec..... you know I love your stuff! Beautiful builds. I guess its just the Italian sense of style huh?
    :roll: Believe me, Smoky: there are many italians completely devoid of style ...!!! :P :P :P
    Thanks for your compliments!!! Ciao! :D
  • Options
    BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    edited September 2010
    SmokyTopaz wrote:
    So Blue Moon has four bedroom including a nursery, there is a mans cave over the garage where he is supposed to work out but tends to watch the telly!

Which man is this Smoky? Doesn't look like Garbuckle to me and he's the baby daddy in my TSS town :lol:

I love this house. The kids' rooms are so sweet and the blue hue to the stone work looks really cool, almost electric! :)

Already rec'd.
    apple-signature.png
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Its late so I am just going to say thank for all the recs and downloads so far. You are all wonderful!

Bluebell - orange babies? And his dress sense? Not even sure if he can get off his sofa and put up a shelf or two! Ta for the rec!
  • Options
    CouriervaughanCouriervaughan Posts: 20,570 Member
    edited September 2010
    Your house is awesome
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited September 2010
    Hi Smoky
    Love the blue/grey colour of the exterior stone work, it looks like a great family home for your sims. :D A rec for sure. :thumbup:
  • Options
    Mythago68Mythago68 Posts: 690
    edited September 2010
    Gorgeous house as always Smoky, off to rec :)
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Mythago.... hey thank you!

Hi Follyfoot, I needed to build a brick/stone house and this is what I came up with! Ta for the rec!

Couriervaughan, thank you!
  • Options
    KimSim1965KimSim1965 Posts: 712 Member
    edited September 2010
    Smoky:
    I think (I hope) I left a comment on this gorgeous house over at TSS, but I wanted to do so here,too! It's just lovely, and it definitely deserves hundreds of DLs and recs.
    Kim
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Well its got a fair few Kimsim...... not quite the up with the highest numbers last time I looked over 300.... thank you for the nice thought!
  • Options
    LightSideLightSide Posts: 1,264 New Member
    edited September 2010
    Hey Smoky.

I thought I would stop by to comment.
    And I must say this home looks sweet.

I would say the exterior wall pattern is a bit busy,
    so a calmer one would have been better, but the colour is amazing.

And the surrounding landscape is simple yet lovely.
    Though more shrubbery could have been added.

As for the interior, they are fabulous.
    The kitchen floor looks so real. :shock:

And I am wondering, from where is the pattern on the curtain in the laundry room.
    As well as the pattern in the main living? The one which frames the flooring.

I simply adore them, a must have.
    A well deserved rec. ;)

~Light~