Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Xiomara - (formerly) nameless ice planet winners are: Drowssap, Evalen, ABKS3, & Remmo - see pg. 2

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    DOLLDRMS1DOLLDRMS1 Posts: 2,955 Member
    edited August 2010
    Looking forward to seeing what names you chose. Looked to me like it was going to be a difficult decision because there were some good offerings.

I've also been speculating whether or not you will open a WIP thread with your announcement. I'ld love to see pics of what you've done :)

EDIT - fix spelling
  • Options
    MomSonSimFunMomSonSimFun Posts: 486 New Member
    edited August 2010
    I was too busy yesterday to judge, so hopefully I'll have time tonight! :D
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Well, after school started back up, I've had a really packed schedule! Finally, I've gotten around to picking the winning names! :D Sorry about the delay. :oops:

Name of Planet: Xiomara, submitted by drowssap

Name of Main City: Assurra, submitted by Evalen

Name of Ice Aliens: Nevazul, submitted by ABKS3

Name of Fire Aliens: Hakk, submitted by Remmo

Congrats, all! Really great entries from everyone. :) I've had hardly any time at all to play TS3 recently, but once the cross country season ends I should have a lot more time, so I'll plan on making a WIP thread then. For all of the winners, tell me what item or items you'd want from the store totalling up to 50 simpoints. If I don't hear from you, I'll just check your wishlist and, if there isn't anything on that, I'll surprise you! Happy simming!
  • Options
    DOLLDRMS1DOLLDRMS1 Posts: 2,955 Member
    edited September 2010
    Congrats to the winners! I'll bet this was hard to judge because there were so many good entries.

Now that you've judged, I look forward to watching the world progress. It just looks like really good fun :)
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited September 2010
    What a Cool world! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Ilovethesims7Ilovethesims7 Posts: 1,378 New Member
    edited September 2010
    :shock: Awesome :mrgreen: !
  • Options
    RemmoRemmo Posts: 597 Member
    edited September 2010
    Hehe, congrats all!

Good luck MomSonSimFun with the build, looking forward to it. And no worries about the points, I'm just stoked you wanted to use one of my names - more than enough of a prize for me :D
  • Options
    drowssapdrowssap Posts: 2,007 Member
    edited September 2010
    oh yey :)!

well done on the names :)! and well done everyone else

while i was doing my little search through the exchange i came acorss "Whitecap- A wave-inspired loft" just realised you made it :shock: its amazing! i cant imagine how complicated it would be to make, or for me anyway, i have it on the beach :lol:

• Options
    RukayaRukaya Posts: 2,553 Member
    edited September 2010
    What an awesome world I will be watching the developement of this one for sure. Great names. Dolldrms 1 I loved your story line. This has such great possibilities. I am going to bookmark this thread. :D
  • Options
    IvinoraIvinora Posts: 1,165 Member
    edited September 2010
    Am i late :P Cause lol (don't hit me)
    how about Xarcabard? It's a zone from FFXI but this really made me think of the zone it's also an icey land with lots of rocky down hill slopes :x
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Thanks for the comments! Anybody want their prize? :lol: I've got some extra simpoints laying around, so it's not a problem! :D I'll hopefully be posting an update soon.