Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Heather's Place by Anjubee

Comments

• Options
    TfbobTfbob Posts: 747 Member
    edited August 2010
    This lot is gorgeous, Anjubee! My favorite room is the peach and green bedroom. Well done! Gave you a rec and download.
  • Options
    NiniBeMe69NiniBeMe69 Posts: 2,327 Member
    edited August 2010
    It's Beautiful!!:) I love the design and attention to detail, gorgeous dining room. I rec'd and downloaded.
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited August 2010
    its beautiful, the kitchen is my favourite :) *runs off to rec*
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    AnjubeeAnjubee Posts: 1,935 Member
    edited August 2010
    maria_loves_alex: Thank you! You've got some nice lots on the exchange too. I've already rec'd! :)

NiniBeMe69: Thanks! Hope you enjoy it in your game.

Tfbob: Hi! Thank you so much!

JoubertCG: Yep! Just how I intended it. Hehe. Homework Station!

aubrierocks2: :oops: Thanks! You are so sweet!
  • Options
    pdxwinnpdxwinn Posts: 1,787 Member
    edited August 2010
    Anjubee - I downloaded several of your houses and Sims today and they look even better in game. Further, it is always a refreshing experience to find the download is free of bad/corrupt CC.

I just wanted to say thank you and you do great work!
  • Options
    noah13noah13 Posts: 282
    edited August 2010
    Hey Anju the Apartment series I told you about just finished another one check it out but if you want a closer look you have to check out the forum on my home page since aparently all of my dumb files are JPEG instead of PNG but hey I have to look at the brigtside at least I know how paste pictures on my forum but it seems like now everytime I build a house or anything they turn out to look better than I thought and thats a good thing so anyways have you heard from SimEve latly cause apparently she might be on a building break now since she won't respond to the messages I sent her oh well guess you have to take a break every once and a while. So yeah keep working on those houses and forums cause they look better every time I see them :-) Oh yeah have you had problems that none of your paintings will show up in your house cause I've realized that when I put the Royal Loft Apartments in town I realized that all my paintings were gone is there somethingwrong with the Exchange or something?
  • Options
    TotaTota Posts: 1,385 Member
    edited August 2010
    Lovely build you have here Anju, your interiors are impecable, I love the dining room :D Off to rec!
    Of Kings and Castles
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Tota: Thanks! You know how I love to do interiors. :D

noah13: Hm, you'll need a program to change your file type from jpeg to png. I use photoshop, but that isn't a cheap option. I think there are free programs out there that will let you save as png, but I am not sure what those are. As for Evie, I think she is currently busy with the next issue of SF Magazine. The custom paintings are a bit tricky. I've never had them disappear altogether, but sometimes, they will go blank after awhile. It's an unfortunate bug I wish they would fix. Thanks again for your kind words. :)

pdxwinn: That makes me so incredibly happy! Besides custom patterns that I usually end up collecting due to downloading a few houses here and there, I never use any CC in any of the lots I upload to the exchange. It just causes too many problems and I want people to be able to play my lot with minimal issues. Thank you for noticing that!
  • Options
    ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited August 2010
    :D oh YAY! :D JuJu is back and better than ever! Gorgeous house...I love the second story loft area...that looks like something I have seen in model homes. Cute idea. The greens are so pretty and soft...love that. No rust on you, sweetie! :D
  • Options
    SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited August 2010
    Yay! Juju is back with a new lot! It's so lovely. The structure and decor are flawless. I love the landscaping and the color scheme. Your definitely not rusty lady! I hope to see more from you as well. Dl and rec!
  • Options
    SuperPogimonSuperPogimon Posts: 2,429 Member
    edited August 2010
    Hello Anju. Great to see you have a new Lot. I saw this first on Facebook :) Rec'd
  • Options
    AllureAllure Posts: 773 New Member
    edited August 2010
    It's a brand new Juju build! Hip Hip Hooray! hapydancsmil.gif Gosh I really missed seeing that adorable stick figure logo of yours. Heather's place is really stunning Juju, love the beautiful structure and colors / textures of the exterior, it has so much visual interest. And the interiors are... well, perfect.. full of charm and elegance. I especially love that kitchen, it gorgeous.. no wonder Juju avi looks so happy to be cooking there. Off to rec and download (I am gonna check this baby out in game). Here's to Juju's triumphant return! drunk.gif
  • Options
    ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited August 2010
    Whoops! Forgot to mention I did rec your wonderful creation. And if coming back now to add that bit of info bumps your thread to the first page....sigh...thats the price Im going to have to pay. (wink!) :)
  • Options
    Emilym3Emilym3 Posts: 539 Member
    edited August 2010
    I love the kitchen and that master bedroom! The kids rooms are great as well!
  • Options
    xkattykatxxkattykatx Posts: 197 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Great lot Anju! Everything from the outside to the interior correlates so well. Gave you a well deserved rec! :D
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    xkattykatx: Thank you, dahling! :D

Emilym3: Glad ya like! :)

Ruthie: Much <3 for Ruthie!

Lulu: Haha, I had to take several screens cuz I wanted to capture the eggroll flip. I'm such a dork! And once again, drunk.gif <-- I'm the one on the right!

SuperP: Hiii! So glad to see you! Looking forward to seeing your next lot.

Evie: <3
  • Options
    KittKat7147KittKat7147 Posts: 1,942 Member
    edited August 2010
    You're not rusty at all! The exteriors and landscaping are gorgeous, as usual. Love the interior colors, and I'm dying over that master bedroom wallpaper pattern! I don't usually dl, but this one is a must :) And rec'd, of course!
  • Options
    melissagibbmelissagibb Posts: 752 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Your really good. Love it! :thumbup:
  • Options
    AllureAllure Posts: 773 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Anjubee wrote:
    And once again, drunk.gif <-- I'm the one on the right!
    NO! I AM the one on the right! Ok you win, I am the one on the left... :(
    You really ought to learn how to hold your nectar... :P
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Lulu: Ok, fine! We can take turns being the one on the right. :mrgreen:

melissagibb: Thanks again! I really love your work too!

KitKat: Thanks, babe! <3
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited August 2010
    Hi there Anjubee, :D

Lovely to see your creations again in the exchange! I always look forward to your builds because they are true souce of inspiration for me! Regarding your new lot, Heather's place, I must say the architecture is really beautiful! I am loving the minty green exterior wall! Goes well with the grey stone! Lovely garden and very impressive interiors! LOVE that kitchen, dining room and the double bedroom! That pattern in the master suite is rather striking! Great job as usual! Looking forward to more creations from you! Recommended! :thumbup:
  • Options
    ScoiattoloScoiattolo Posts: 932
    edited August 2010
    Wow! What a spectacular house! I really admire your color choices and patterns.
  • Options
    kimwriter75kimwriter75 Posts: 1,837 Member
    edited August 2010
    Hi Anju! It's so nice to see another build from you after so long. This one is just beautiful and it does not appear that you are rusty one bit. I think the serene white kitchen and the light, airy and feminine master bedroom would be my favs. Rec'd.
    Imagination > Knowledge
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    kimmy: Thanks, babe! <3

Scoiattolo: Thank ya, sir. :)

yanti68: Oh, wow! Such a compliment. Thank you so much for always being so supportive of my builds. <3
  • Options
    noah13noah13 Posts: 282
    edited August 2010
    Hey Anju one question do you only play sims at night cause sometimes like today I notice you are up mainly everyones offline what a shock :shock: