May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ Navek's Babies Momma Club ♥

Comments

• Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited July 2010
    blunote00 wrote:
    :shock: how many child has Navek's simsself had so far
    we should keep count :mrgreen:
    There have been 39 children born as of this post. :shock:

hahaha Navek youse a stud.
    Ummm make that 40 children. :lol:
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Options
    Sims3AholicSims3Aholic Posts: 612 Member
    edited July 2010
    Let's try to get to 100! :lol:
  • Options
    IzziebelleIzziebelle Posts: 1,413 Member
    edited July 2010
    The triplets as children

L to R

Izzie, Belle, Shelby
    screenshot52k.jpg

And introducing twins:

Sakura:
    screenshot53s.jpg

Nadeshiko
    screenshot54n.jpg
  • Options
    FishGirl4FishGirl4 Posts: 4,415 New Member
    edited July 2010
    Well Midna's preggers let's hope the baby is coming soon :)
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I'll post pics of the nursery soon! :wink:
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    FishGirl4 wrote:
    Well Midna's preggers let's hope the baby is coming soon :)

Yay! More babies! (Ps. I LOVE your siggy!)
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Trying to break Spooke's old record in a day are we? I'd have to go back and look but I think I lost count after like 234. Idk why the number sticks in my head but I think its somewhere around that number. :wink: I think my sim alone had like 17?, 18? kids with him. :shock:
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    blunote00 wrote:
    Trying to break Spooke's old record in a day are we? I'd have to go back and look but I think I lost count after like 234. Idk why the number sticks in my head but I think its somewhere around that number. :wink: I think my sim alone had like 17?, 18? kids with him. :shock:

:shock: Wowza. I'm sure with this many participants though, we can beat that record. :wink:
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    blunote00 wrote:

:shock: Wowza. I'm sure with this many participants though, we can beat that record. :wink:
    You know what would be funny?
    If Spooke actually found this thread and posted in it. :lol:
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    blunote00 wrote:
    blunote00 wrote:

You know what would be funny?
    If Spooke actually found this thread and posted in it. :lol:

:wink: I would love that.

Do you happen to have the link to the thread? Haven't seen it in a while.
  • Options
    lovints2lovints2 Posts: 3,738 New Member
    edited July 2010
    Well off to make baby number 2 :mrgreen: Love the pics everyone :!: All the babies and tots are so adorable. Two quick things blunote00 may I please go by Tori ? and how do I get one of the awesome siggys ?
  • Options
    bugnbeccabugnbecca Posts: 255 Member
    edited July 2010
    And we have TWINS! Marnie and Cierra beautiful baby girls! :)
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Loving the new babies also, Tori! The siggy code is on page 19, but I got it here for ya. :wink:

[IMG ]http://i26.tinypic.com/6yd4cz.jpg[ /IMG] Just remove the spaces.[/img]
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    bugnbecca wrote:
    And we have TWINS! Marnie and Cierra beautiful baby girls! :)

Congrats! How many babies now, blu?
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    lovints2 wrote:
    Well off to make baby number 2 :mrgreen: Love the pics everyone :!: All the babies and tots are so adorable. Two quick things blunote00 may I please go by Tori ? and how do I get one of the awesome siggys ?
    Yes I'll change it on the first page. Our baby daddy made it so you'll have to request it from him. Nvm, Thanks Sims3Aholic.

@Sims3Aholic,
    The original thread got deleted. Something I posted (I still don't know what) caused it to get deleted. I still feel bad about that. But I will post the two other threads in the first post for ya. :wink:
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Thanks Blu.
  • Options
    AllyxandraAllyxandra Posts: 222
    edited July 2010
    More Pics!

He wanted to read a baby book and kept on wanting to massage my sim.
    Screenshot-18.jpg
    Screenshot-20.jpg

He also kept on wanting to talk, feel or listen to her tummy.
    Screenshot-29.jpg
    Screenshot-32.jpg

Here comes the baby!
    Screenshot-33.jpg

Baby Darla
    Screenshot-40.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Yay! More baby girls!
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I've been wanting to comment on each of the baby pics but you all are keeping me so busy. But it's all good. :P So I just wanted to say before I call it a night that I love all the new mommas' and all the new babies. I've been waiting a long time to find the "right" daddy and I think I made a fantastic choice. I hope you all agree. :-o

Good night to all the baby mommas' new and old, baby mommas' male player (Gruffman), :wink: and to our absolutely terrific baby daddy Navek.

See ya'll in the morning. :D *hugs & stuff*
  • Options
    taffy87taffy87 Posts: 768 New Member
    edited July 2010
    Okay, here goes...
    I named my Navek Reno for good luck. It's short for my hubby's middle name, and we have 2 kids, even though i wasn't supposed to be able to have any, due to my med history. And he's also got 2 from his first wife, so I figured the name was appropriate for this little project. It must have worked. I moved Reno in with the Black sisters...

First, Reno and Faith had Amber:

screenshot_original.jpg"width=600""height=450"
    Teaching Amber to walk:

Then, Reno and Tara had Hope:

And finally, Reno and Katerina had Ariana.

screenshot_original.jpg"width=650""height=450"

• Options
    edited July 2010
    Loving the new babies also, Tori! The siggy code is on page 19, but I got it here for ya. :wink:

Thank you so much Sims3Aholic :mrgreen: When you say remove the spaces do you mean I should remove [ these ? Sorry :oops:

@ Night blu and I think you made a wonderful choice on the baby daddy :wink:
  • Options
    hippiedippie927hippiedippie927 Posts: 5,053 Member
    edited July 2010
    lovints2 wrote:

Thank you so much Sims3Aholic :mrgreen: When you say remove the spaces do you mean I should remove [ these ? Sorry :oops:

Don't remove the bracket! After the G she left a space. Just move the bracket over to remove the space. From this to this[img]. :D Do that for both img tags (opening and closing).[/img]
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    lovints2 wrote:

Don't remove the bracket! After the G she left a space. Just move the bracket over to remove the space. From this to this[img]. :D Do that for both img tags (opening and closing).[/img]

Thank you so much Hippie :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    lovints2 wrote:

Thanks, hippie. I was busy taking care of Audrey I didn't have a chance to look at the thread lately.

It seems that almost everyone might be sleeping now. It's almost 1:30am here. :P I'm going to go play the Navek's a little more, maybe have some more babies and age up Aubrianna. Night. I'll check the thread soon!
  • Options
    cupcakecupcake Posts: 5,097 New Member
    edited July 2010
    After Clover and Navek moved into their new home, Clover set off to inventing. But unfortunely she caught on fire and had to be put out by Navek

Screenshot-2815.jpg

You can practically hear her say "Oh my hero!"

Screenshot-2816.jpg

Eventually one thing led to another

Screenshot-2819.jpg

And Clover was with child

Screenshot-2823.jpg

Then came the inevidible

Screenshot-2827.jpg

And baby Evelyn Rose was born

Screenshot-2828.jpg

Clover the apparent overly protective parent gave the crib a good talking and showed it who's boss after she had put Evelyn to sleep

Screenshot-2829.jpg

Navek and baby Evelyn

Screenshot-2830.jpg

Toddler Evelyn

Screenshot-2831.jpg