The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ Navek's Babies Momma Club ♥

Comments

• Options
    Tw1stTw1st Posts: 486 Member
    edited July 2010
    Poor Sims3Aholic :( She deserves more attention that that, Navek! :P And yes, I bet he does like all of the attention, haha.

NOOO Simmy! We're gonna miss all those babies.. R.I.P. Ah, hurry and make more babies before Navek notices!

Edit: OH SHOOT HE ALREADY NOTICED!
  • Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited July 2010
    Tw1st wrote:
    The fact that he's a brit, so he has a british accent just makes him all the more swoon worthy. :wink:

Poor Navek. :lol: He's getting attacked by all of these girls. But I mean, who knows. Deep down inside he may like it. :wink:
    Yes it does make him more swoom worthy. I may just add that to the first page. :wink:
    I know he loves it. Quote: "It's every man's wish."
    There have only been two male simmers out of the millions registered here that have had this opportunity. :P
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Options
    AllyxandraAllyxandra Posts: 222
    edited July 2010
    Okay, I just started playing and decided to use my simself for this. I will post pics later. :P
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    ...Guys, bad news..
    My family got.. accidently deleted. :(
    I'm starting over, it's only 4:35 here so I have PLENTY of time to make up what was lost.

R.I.P my Navek family. :(

I'm starting with a new sim.
    Oh soooo sorry. :-( I had that happen three times in the original game but I was finally able to recover. I will keep the original Navek family on the list. We did that before.
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
  • Options
    SimmyKiddie45SimmyKiddie45 Posts: 159 New Member
    edited July 2010
    Tw1st wrote:
    Poor Sims3Aholic :( She deserves more attention that that, Navek! :P And yes, I bet he does like all of the attention, haha.

NOOO Simmy! We're gonna miss all those babies.. R.I.P. Ah, hurry and make more babies before Navek notices!

Edit: OH SHOOT HE ALREADY NOTICED!

Already on it! Just downloading myself some fresh CC and thinking of new Sim names- I've decided she'll be named eitheir Rowan or Aala... leaning towards Aala.
  • Options
    Tw1stTw1st Posts: 486 Member
    edited July 2010
    Sooo.. Navek just aged to an adult in my game.. :lol:

51.jpg

• Options
    RockersimgirlRockersimgirl Posts: 1,751 New Member
    edited July 2010
    My Sim is Preggers now lol :mrgreen: 8)
  • Options
    Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    edited July 2010
    My sim is preggers too. I'll have pics and stuff up later.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    My Sim is Preggers now lol :mrgreen: 8)
    I saw you posted earlier but I don't think you said you were joining. But I'll add you to the list. Nice to have you Rockersimgirl. :D
  • Options
    SlyoungSlyoung Posts: 220 New Member
    edited July 2010
    I just downloaded and rec'd him. He's gonna be makin' babies real soon. Just gotta make a woman for him. Hmmm....
  • Options
    SimmyKiddie45SimmyKiddie45 Posts: 159 New Member
    edited July 2010
    *rage face*
    soo i go into CAS and start things over again.. and what does it do? IT CRASHES TO THE FLIPPIN DESKTOP.

kay back to work.
  • Options
    Sims3AholicSims3Aholic Posts: 612 Member
    edited July 2010
    Navek wrote:
    yep and I got your card marked sims3aholic.....

because your last on the list you only get 2pm to 3pm on every other sunday.......

Well well well. You know, I could always change my beautiful and wonderful simself and make hmm...I don't know...maybe Claire Ursine your baby mamma? You can decide. :wink::lol:
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Slyoung wrote:
    I just downloaded and rec'd him. He's gonna be makin' babies real soon. Just gotta make a woman for him. Hmmm....
    Welcome Slyoung and I'll add you to the list.

Navek, honey you've moved from the tablet to cards in less than 24 hours. :lol:
  • Options
    NavekNavek Posts: 2,038
    edited July 2010
    hang on I'll just re-check my diary.......8)
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Okay. I am about to download Navek, and since I stink at building and decorating, does anyone know any homes here on the exchange that have a lot of bedrooms for a lot of kids? :wink:
  • Options
    000000078000000078 Posts: 4,266
    edited July 2010
    Just been learking trough the pages and I have to say all of you have some great looking kiddys.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    000000078 wrote:
    Just been learking trough the pages and I have to say all of you have some great looking kiddys.
    Why thank you 000000078. :P And where is that hair from on your avi? I've been looking for it but I thought it came with Ambitions.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    holic love the new avi is that her????? my NEW beloved ????
  • Options
    IzziebelleIzziebelle Posts: 1,413 Member
    edited July 2010
    It may not be his son, but Navek loves Kyle anyway
    screenshot33y.jpg

Playtime!
    screenshot30g.jpg

screenshot32zw.jpg

screenshot31f.jpg

Izzie:
    screenshot27kf.jpg

Belle:
    screenshot26wb.jpg

Shelby:
    screenshot28f.jpg

And their big half-brother. How can a face this cute be evil?
    screenshot29o.jpg

• Options
    edited July 2010
    Navek wrote:
    holic love the new avi is that her????? my NEW beloved ????

Yup She's my simself. :wink:

Edit: We have a ten bedroom, 8 bathroom home with 9 fireplaces, a pool and a movie theatre. :!: Here's the link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=1539380
  • Options
    000000078000000078 Posts: 4,266
    edited July 2010
    blunote00 wrote:
    000000078 wrote:
    Why thank you 000000078. :P And where is that hair from on your avi? I've been looking for it but I thought it came with Ambitions.

It's with the Ambitions Ep Just go to the buy mode and look in hobbys and look for the "Fuss no Muss Styling Station" it's in the first row for hair styles.

And thank you for the complement it's the sim I had before for my avi. I just gave him a make over.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    @Sims3Aholic,
    Glad you found a home big enough. I'm thankful I have the room to add additions :thumbup:

@Izziebelle,
    I love the hair on the kids. I was waiting to see what their hair would look like. I just love it! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    We have a ten bedroom, 8 bathroom home with 9 fireplaces, a pool and a movie theatre. :!: Here's the link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=1539380

I love the master bedroom with the columns around the bed....

just hope it's got some of them new ceiling tiles for you to look at.....
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    000000078 wrote:
    blunote00 wrote:
    000000078 wrote:

It's with the Ambitions Ep Just go to the buy mode and look in hobbys and look for the "Fuss no Muss Styling Station" it's in the first row for hair styles.

And thank you for the complement it's the sim I had before for my avi. I just gave him a make over.
    Oh thank you so much. I'm going to go find it now. :P
    Great job on the makeover. That hair looks really good on him.
  • Options
    Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    edited July 2010
    This is Samantha the girl I married him to (she was born in game but I added the freckles). I didn't know what to name him so I just called him Daddy :P He is always walking around without a shirt.
    Screenshot-957.jpg

Romance
    Screenshot-956.jpg
    Screenshot-958.jpg
    Screenshot-959.jpg
    Screenshot-960.jpg
    Screenshot-961.jpg

Preggers!
    Screenshot-963.jpg
    Screenshot-964.jpg
    Screenshot-965.jpg
    Screenshot-966.jpg
    Screenshot-969.jpg

He was throwing up for no reason. I think is was a sympathetic pregnancy.
    Screenshot-962.jpg

I also caught him outside talking to himself by the trashcans.
    Screenshot-967.jpg

Dancing
    Screenshot-968.jpg

Sam went into labor. I love his expression XD
    Screenshot-970.jpg

They had twin girls, Claire and Marley.

Screenshot-971.jpg
    Screenshot-972.jpg

Claire as a toddler
    Screenshot-973.jpg

Marley as a toddler
    Screenshot-974.jpg