Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Riverblossom Hills - A TS2 remake prepopulated with over 100 Sims! Updated for Gen and on Exchange!

This thread's posting is broken. Try here:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/409530.page

Comments

• Options
    tea_and_bluestea_and_blues Posts: 889 Member
    edited December 2010
    Testing History

Version 3:
    - Prepopulation!
    - Added Pangu's Axe.
    - Added some chests with Sarcophagus of the Kings fragments.
    - Fixed various flavour-text typos.
    - Added a few large lots, looking for places to add more.

Version 4:
    - JUST BE GLAD I DIDN'T SHARE THIS MESS!!

Version 5:
    - Various families and lots added.
    - Flavour text updated/enhanced.
    - Better texture on Roth Square/Quay Beach area.
    - Llamatite moved to Von Threadneedle's inventory.
    - Threadneedle now starts the game singed. :P
    - Matilda Malfeasance and co are now smelly/itchy at start of game.
    - Tombs confirmed to work.
    - Brought an immigrant from Niua Simoa, alongside some Simoan books.

Version 6:
    - Twosret Merneptah is now a normal Sim at the start of the game. She has sole access to the Sarcophagus of the Kings in her home via a locked gate.
    - Fixed display cabinet placement in the Inventorium. Now accessible.
    - Added new lots, including the Sara Roth Art Museum.
    - Discovered secret way to place Spooky trees on CAW terrain! Will definitely add fog spawners with Ambitions. :P
    - Fixed a few blank walls.
    - Samantha Ottomas is now pregnant with high chance of twins (or even triplets).
    - New lots and new families (Dodger/Ursine/Blanche)
    - Claire Ursine is now a townie family and will move in sometime after you start the game. She's a distant cousin of the Riverblossom Ursines.
    - Set all family funds to reasonable and realistic levels.
    - Fixed pathing issues on Academy lot.
    - Fixed Eyes of Horus double up.

Version 7
    - Widened pathway on Academy lot hopefully to finally resolve pathing trouble there.
    - Rebuilt stairs at the Riverblossom Community lot.
    - Added birds to nature reserve, and two hot air balloons.
    - Added a rustic swamp/park area to better bridge the old industry from the newer town area.
    - Sandra Roth and David Martin are now an item. Jules O'Mackey is now his ex.
    - Made sure the footprint of the City Hall would fit the smaller City Hall from Riverview in case people want to replace the rabbit holes easily.
    - Added Olive Peynter, a lore sim from TS2's flavour text.
    - Added description text to Tia Palm and her lot.
    - Unlocked doors on Speeking and Nectary lots. Don't know why these were locked in the first place.
    - Added trash piles on Malfeasance lot.

Version 8
    - Added lights and bathroom to Peynter household.
    - Added toilet to Threadneedle household.
    - Flattened area on Academy lot and removed some trees to resolve Sims getting stuck there.
    - Now you need Palladium instead of Llamatite to unlock the Inventorium. Palladium spawner beside the Inventorium as hint/help.
    - Added Ramaswami household.
    - Added three Barracks family households. Two residences, one homeless.

Version 9
    - Added missing Palladium spawner.
    - More trees, more empty lots.
    - Made town look more full.
    - Added Frost, Goolsby, Eastly, Dove, Roboto households.
    - Fixed flavour texts, added missing ones.
    - Attempted fixes on areas with poor routing (bistro/graveyard)
    - Fixed missing relationships/friendships.
    - Standardised all family funds.
    - Added sims to Political and Culinary career tracks.

Version 10 -
    - Added Late Night features.
    - Clubs! Really fills the town out.
    - More families.
    - Some Vamps are now vampires.

Version 11
    - Now CC-free again.
    - Celebrity status added (was tricky, but found a backdoor to add it with) to Tia Palm and Cole Dove.
    - Speakers removed from Consignment Store.
    - Major overhaul for Cathedral (an LN club) exterior.
    - Expanded Bamboo-Zle fusion bar.
    - Moved the diner out onto the highway main drag and changed it.
    - Added a local watering hole, Reserve Tavern, where the diner was.
    - Added all Bridgeport spawners (Spiders, Sea Sludge, etc).

Version 12 - (SEMI?) FINAL
    - Recolored hospital.
    - Recolored local urnstones.
    - Applied Riverblossom Hills specific billboard images, (including travel ad for Niua Simoa).
    - Added c.35 premade homeless Sims who become bouncers/mixologists/pianists, etc.
    - Recolored Grim Reaper.
    - Fixed lots of typos in description texts.
    - Fixed all relationships in town to original intent.
    - Added the Yokels, finally.
    - Updated lighting and stormy weather files.
    - Recolored local balloons to be less garish.
    - Changed movie posters: Tia Palm and Norman Sparrow feature prominently.
    - Lots more...

Version 13.

- Sherlock and Moriarty know each other.
    - Mechanicholas Treebeard and all the homeless Sims now have bios.
    - McGreggor crop field has gates.
    - All store content removed.
    - There should no longer be a bunch of homeless households named "Default".
    - Total of 41 homeless Sims, enough to be drafted for all mixologist/bouncer/pianist positions plus one or two paparazzi. I may add a few more in the final. I want to guarantee as few EA clone-sims as possible for at least the first generation. The more genetic diversity the better.

Final
    - Added service NPCs.
    - Added Rye Yokel's flavour text.
    - Made porridge for my hubby.

Known Issues:
    - Some tombs may pop you up to ground level when using dive wells.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    happyjmehappyjme Posts: 1,741 Member
    edited May 2010
    do you have any more pics of the world. Maybe an over all map view? I do love that victorian house though. It's very realistic :)
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Plenty of overworld shots in the trailers. But I'll cut and put up a small one on here as well. :)
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited May 2010
    Hey Tea and Blues - well I just completed a full 12 hours playing your world, and I've got to say I was amazed - especially at how well all the Sims load right up and play just as well as the EA one.

I noticed a few community lots buildings missing, but I assume it was meant to be seeing this is Betta - like the Art Gallery, and I can't recall what else offhand. I also went to your empty lots that were residential and added some of my own houses to see how stable the lots were, as I have found on some CAW worlds that it is ok to build on empty lots, but not always good to download a lot that was built somewhere else, and every single one passed without any sinking, rising or distortion at all. They caused no lot tears or lot edge seam rises or drops. I filled in the the 6 house group and the 8 house group. Then I went to several of the really small individual lots you have scattered about and built a few three bedrom Victorian townhouse style houses with no problems again.

I choose the Ottomas to play with, and first let me tell you they look so much better than EA's - but I chose them because there were so many of them. I sent all but mom and Tommy to different rabbit holes - real nice job by the way with the Athletic Center - I like how it looks like a Soccer field (or Football, depending on where you are from) and the building is neatly underground - but dad went to a game and had no problem. Grandma wanted a painting class so I sent her to the school, Sharla wanted to go fishing, so she went to the supermarket and took a class. The teen went for some guitar lessons. All went perfect. I also went along with the adults in the taxis and looked for any problems with the roads or taxi's and found none. In fact I don't think I've seen a taxi run so flawlessly. I did like wise with the kids and followed them both on bikes - same story as the taxi. Then I sent all the sims to other rabbitholes skilling and checking sidewalks, and roads, and the rest of the classes. The last three places I checked was the bookstore, hospital, and the spa with the mom after playing them a couple days - she was not pregnant like the mom in the EA game, so I had her and her hubby try for the baby, and it worked - so I sent her first to the bookstore to get a pregnancy book - by the way the babysitter came with no problem - then I sent her to the hospital to get a check up, and finally to the spa to get a message to ease her aching back. All performed admirally.

I tell you the only thing I have not done in this world yet was check out the spawners, which I plan to do when the dad get's a day off and I'll send him jogging, but I don't see anything at all amiss.

I do have one question, in that haunted looking house I noticed a kind of cellar two levels beneath the house, but no stairs, so is that supposed to be like that? I moved the tree and all the rocks, scouted for triggers and didn't find anything so I was wondering is the way to that place somewhere else, or something you just didn't do any more with?

Also found the house with the skeltons underneath it. Mysterious!!! hehehe

Oh and I did not visit the Anthropoligist and his mummy as I was not too sure if that fellow was a playable sim or a bad-A mummy and did not want to tangle with him with anybody until I figured it out.

Also while I was playing the game moved in another 7 families into one of your houses, and 6 of mine. Mine were a lot roomier and almost all of the move ins were good size families with at least a kid age Sim and a teen sim. By the way is that the Goth house the Roths live in? Sharla went over to that house to play, and I wanted to watch her ride her bike home from there and I thought it looked just like the Goth house. Incidently, no problem with the roads there either.

So unless the spawners aren't all spawning, I honestly do not see a single problem here. This town is wonderful and so are all the Sims. Also like your version of the GYM's much better than EA's. With this world who needs to travel? Love how you merged WA with the standard play. Great job.

But if I do see anything I will get back to you, for sure. I will tell you that not many people test a world as hard as I do, and I see no problems. Also I played 12 straight hours and my pc was totally fine with it. No rebooting, no nothing but good ol' loads of fun.

Edit to add: Just wanted to remark I really love the detail and story to everything from the sims to the houses. It is almost as much fun just going into edit town and checking out each lot and each family just to read all you wrote.

If people are afraid to try this world, all I can say is they are losing out big time - this place is fabulous! So COME ON Simmers - try this world! You will all love it and IT COMES WITH SIMS JUST LIKE EA's Towns DO!!!!

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    edited May 2010
    Thank you so much, Writin_Reg, for all this important feedback. This is extremely useful and I'm grateful you took the time!
    I noticed a few community lots buildings missing, but I assume it was meant to be seeing this is Betta - like the Art Gallery, and I can't recall what else offhand.

That's right, they're on their way. I plan to incorporate Ambitions content into the world upon the EP's release. I'm also looking at pictures of modern art galleries - the kinds that the Roths might favour - so if you have any ideas for that lot, I'd be happy to hear them. This world is, after Niua Simoa, really my only serious attempt at lot building. I *think* the Art Gallery and diner are the only major things missing. I'm not sure I'll include a diner yet. Do you think I should?
    I also went to your empty lots that were residential and added some of my own houses to see how stable the lots were, as I have found on some CAW worlds that it is ok to build on empty lots, but not always good to download a lot that was built somewhere else, and every single one passed without any sinking, rising or distortion at all. They caused no lot tears or lot edge seam rises or drops. I filled in the the 6 house group and the 8 house group. Then I went to several of the really small individual lots you have scattered about and built a few three bedrom Victorian townhouse style houses with no problems again.

Thank you for being so thorough. All the lots are on really flat ground, so the tearing should be minimal. I know there's some tearing on Lobster Beach, but I think it blends in well enough I needn't worry too much. Unfortunately, that area is on a chunk boundary, and those are where the tears happen.
    The last three places I checked was the bookstore, hospital, and the spa with the mom after playing them a couple days - she was not pregnant like the mom in the EA game, so I had her and her hubby try for the baby, and it worked - so I sent her first to the bookstore to get a pregnancy book - by the way the babysitter came with no problem - then I sent her to the hospital to get a check up, and finally to the spa to get a message to ease her aching back. All performed admirally.

That's an important comment, because I thought I had set her to be pregnant at the start of the game. I'll have to check if she is or isn't!
    I tell you the only thing I have not done in this world yet was check out the spawners, which I plan to do when the dad get's a day off and I'll send him jogging, but I don't see anything at all amiss.
    An important issue with the spawners: All the WA collectibles don't have working spawners (not counting fish spawners), but there is a way to set SINGLE instances of the objects using EA's debugging tools. So if you collect the Glowy Flies etc, they won't respawn. The only exception to this is a Geode Spawner from WA that works. So Geodes and all the base game spawners should respawn as normal.
    I do have one question, in that haunted looking house I noticed a kind of cellar two levels beneath the house, but no stairs, so is that supposed to be like that? I moved the tree and all the rocks, scouted for triggers and didn't find anything so I was wondering is the way to that place somewhere else, or something you just didn't do any more with?
    I've fixed this now. :) Thanks for spotting it!
    Oh and I did not visit the Anthropoligist and his mummy as I was not too sure if that fellow was a playable sim or a bad-A mummy and did not want to tangle with him with anybody until I figured it out.
    These guys are both playable and safe to interact with. Other than that they're evil and one is insane. :P
    By the way is that the Goth house the Roths live in?
    It is! In the TS2 version of Riverblossom Hills, the Roths live in a house that's a brighter clone of the Goth home from Pleasantview. So I decided to continue that theme, and brought over the Goth home from Sunset Valley. :)

Thanks heaps Writin_Reg. You'll be in the credits for sure!
  • Options
    girlybgirlyb Posts: 76 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Holy cow, this is wonderful! And the pre-population method is something I am going to try out. I didn't know anyone had come up with that.

I will be downloading. I'm not as good as Writin_Reg for testing but I'll play and if anything comes up, I'll let you know.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I only discovered a method for prepopulation this week. I'll have a really comprehensive tutorial up with what works and what will destroy Sims up on ModtheSims in June after my exams. For now, read carefully, and use the method carefully, and let me know if you discover anything new about it! NRaas's Porter utility is the best way to get Sims into worlds.
  • Options
    AmberzipAmberzip Posts: 68 New Member
    edited May 2010
    I am so bummed that I cannot try this out since I am currently at work but I will be checking out tonight! I will also try to use the repopulated Sims as I find having to add them to a world very tedious.
  • Options
    DOLLDRMS1DOLLDRMS1 Posts: 2,955 Member
    edited May 2010
    I'm delighted to see this world posted here also!

To all who read my post, I can tell you I have been testing this world for several days and have not seen a single problem that could be attributed to it being prepopulated as opposed to a save game.

I agree with Writin_Reg - Try it, you will love it!
  • Options
    DarkMirageDarkMirage Posts: 5,998 Member
    edited May 2010
    This world looks awesome, I can't wait to test it. I am currently downloading and will test it a little later today.

It's fantastic that someone finally figured out how to include Sims in the world without having to add a save file.

Cheers for all of your hard work!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I only discovered a method for prepopulation this week. I'll have a really comprehensive tutorial up with what works and what will destroy Sims up on ModtheSims in June after my exams. For now, read carefully, and use the method carefully, and let me know if you discover anything new about it! NRaas's Porter utility is the best way to get Sims into worlds.
    I am really looking forward to this because I love prepopulated worlds. My biggest issue is that when I enter a new world and it's not prepopulated, all the sims spawn looking exactly the same. The sliders are all placed to the center. So the genetics are just horrible. Then I have to use Nraas's Super Computer on EACH Sim so that they are unique. Still will have to do that with the service Sims but at least I won't have to do the whole population. Really looking forward to the tut. In the meantime, I'll play around. See how it goes using what you've let us know about already.

Now I'm off to try out the world. Thank you!
  • Options
    Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,993 Member
    edited May 2010
    Tea_And_Blues,

Wow! If this wasn't done with a mod, why didn't EA put the instructions on how to do this in the Create A World Manual? I've been rushing to Las Montañas Rojas to actually finish it before Ambitions is released so I can create a saved game file that doesn't use the expansion pack without having to wait longer to install it. I want my first saved game file to be compatible with games that don't have Ambitions installed. (only the second saved game file will use Ambitions content, after I've played around with the expansion pack.) That is bound to have a negative effect on the overall quality of the world. But if this works, it could eliminate that problem completely. Do you also know how to assign ghosts to tomb stones? I would really like my cemetery to have ghosts in it, and more than one of the lots that I'm making are supposed to be haunted.

• Options
    edited May 2010
    @Damien519 - You do need a mod to prepopulate worlds: NRaas's Debug Enabler, Porter, and Supercomputer mods. Or Awesomemod.

There are some serious limitations on this method as it stands. Mummies made in CAW are incurable, the save file for CAW only allows certain information about Sims to save, and if a Sim is a Mummy or a Ghost some of that information is lost, leaving the Sim corrupted. Unfortunately, it's still not possible to put (uncorrupted) Ghosts or Mummies into worlds. I'll have more details about these limitations in my tutorial.

@girlyb - Make sure you experiment in a spare save file first. And don't share unless you're confident the Sims are pretty solid. :)

There is a Townie/NPC making object in EA's debugging, but I can only seem to make townie households with it, not make an NPC pool.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Damien, there was absolutely zero negative effects from having this world pre-populated. In fact it worked far superior to the save file worlds and the empty worlds that you have to wait for the game to add Sims. There is no hesitations or anything like you may get when the game moves in a large new family, and what's more everyone in town seem smarter than unskilled sims even though they didn't have skills listed, they seemed more capable of cooking, faster at reading, etc, etc. They had jobs and seem to know each other way better than the sims the game provides.

I've got to tell you, this way of having the sims already in the game is just flawless. Saves are quick and I notice I have absolutely no slower rendering after many hours playing like I have experienced in some world with save files.

Tea and Blues, no I have no real ideas on the art gallery or the dinner really, but you are right to want to wait and compare the Ambitions towns community lots, as I hear they have a new style diner as well as a lot of the other community lots were reworked, and some new buildings were added we've never had. I can't really picture the diner we have now in your Riverblossom and neither Art Gallery we have right now quite fits either. So waiting for the Louisianna flair might be the optimum idea. I just wanted to make sure I was supposed to have no building on those lots. That's why I mentioned it.

I'll have to check out the beach area again. I did go into that section where you had the 4 house lots together and installed 4 Victorian style beach houses that another player made and there were no lot tears at all. I know what you mean by the bounding boxes, as a lot of Simmers seem to get ocean tears when they start adding houses and decor to the area where the bounding boxes are. I plan to go back there this afternoon and recheck all the areas I added pre-builds to just to make sure I don't get a delayed reaction thing.

As for collectibles, I'm not really that concerned with the WA collectibles, but I was interested in the fact your gym allows our sims to train in the martial arts without needing to go to China right off the bat.

I love going on the adventure trips and always send my newlyweds on a 3 day sort of honeymoon as well where they just tour the towns and don't do any adventures, and of course buy some of the local fare, so I always have sims out just collecting at one time or the other in the WA worlds. Also once my sims can buy a house, they do and I then will bring the whole family just for going on excavations and collecting. I'm not into family adventures, but I do love running my adventure sims on the adventures one at a time. I have a world where the entire population of the town is adventure sims (except for a few sims the game added in) and no one has any marriages or kids there until they are aged to adult and have completed the majority of the tombs.

But in this hood I will have a few sims I raise to be adventurers and of course all will at least go collecting and on shopping sprees in the WA worlds, so that is no problem to me. I was just concerned with the non-WA collectible mainly and will see what I can find this evening.

Nope my mom Ottama was definitely not pregnant as I started the game it was on a Sunday, and I had her and the hubby try for the baby on Thursday night after I was sure no belly was popping. So it had more than ample time to pop.

It is possible she might have been set to have a baby and she miscarried. I have had sims in Sims 3 get the lullabye and nothing happeded for a week, then they try again and get the lullabye again and they are pregnant - so I just wipe it off as a miscarriage. Just the game does not tell you that. I actually quit before the baby was born, but she should go into labor shortly after I get back into the game.

For your info - I play the 190 day aging, with full free will on high, and story progression on at all times. The 190 day aging gives me ample time to do things I want to do with a family before I try another family in the hood, as far as playing goes, but I do like to test with a big family so it covers a lot more problems possibilities than if you are just using 1 sims or a couple sims.

OK, that's about it for now.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• Options
    edited May 2010
    Thanks, I will make sure I make a backup first. Also, I won't be sharing for a while and will make sure everything works well before I do. My world is still pretty early in it's creation, so I'll have it ready well after Ambitions has arrived.

I have been playing with the world for the last few hours. I have seen no glitches. I just have to say that I am loving it! I feel like I'm back in my Old (and well loved) Seasons game. I love the farming community and everything in this world is working great so far. Will continue playing and I am just loving the sims you put in here.

Thanks!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    @Damien519 - You do need a mod to prepopulate worlds: NRaas's Debug Enabler, Porter, and Supercomputer mods. Or Awesomemod.

There are some serious limitations on this method as it stands. Mummies made in CAW are incurable, the save file for CAW only allows certain information about Sims to save, and if a Sim is a Mummy or a Ghost some of that information is lost, leaving the Sim corrupted. Unfortunately, it's still not possible to put (uncorrupted) Ghosts or Mummies into worlds. I'll have more details about these limitations in my tutorial.

Tea_And_Blues,

Well I'm sorry to hear all this.

I really wanted to have ghosts in my world as well as normal sims.

Even more important, I have a very strict policy when it comes to making worlds. Never use mods, under any circumstances. So for now, I'll just use the old fashioned method. Sorry. Things would be so much easier if EA just added the ability to pre-populate maps to CAW. Well hopefully EA will eventually change that.

Sorry I won't be able to use the method that you discovered.
  • Options
    FaeCatLadyFaeCatLady Posts: 160 Member
    edited May 2010
    i'm gonna have to keep an eye on this thread. It looks awesome. I might give it a go for testing. I'm glad you going to add in ambitions stuff. i will definately dl the finished product.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited May 2010
    Well, Tea_and_Blue, I have to thank you for sharing your find. :thumbup:

While it was tedious and boring for me to learn and have to create them instead of adding them from the bin- with Twallan's mod- I did learn how to add Sims, give them jobs, give them skills/relationships/get pregnant/age them up/jump from lot to lot and create as I go. Only took several tries and quits without saving. :lol:

I've been playing a neighborhood and will keep playing it to see how it goes. It's no way near complicated nor as full as yours.

I like playing to create the save file more.

So, thank you very much for sharing. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Tea_and_Blue,

I actually just started a thread on why the ability to pre populate your worlds should have been in CAW to begin with. Its a long shot but maybe they will officially add the ability to do exactly what you are doing here to CAW. Than none of us will have to deal any issues these mods might cause.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Damien519: That's a good idea, although it's been mentioned before. I can say for certain at this point that the mods used for this method don't cause any issues at all. In fact, NRaas Supercomputer guards against a lot of EA errors that they've refused to fix since the game came out (like the occasional disappearing toddler, or the family tree corruption that happens to some Sims when they travel overseas).

An official way to add Sims would be nice, but given EA's track record of flaky programming leading to major errors, we might end up still needing mods to add Sims safely.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Tea_and_Blues,

Thanks, I understand, but sorry, I still don't trust mods, and I'd prefer to take my chances with EA. I'm still not going to use a mod. I'm sorry, but just because it appears to be working right at the moment doesn't mean that it will keep doing so, or that it will work for me.
  • Options
    AmberzipAmberzip Posts: 68 New Member
    edited May 2010
    I have been playing all day and the only thing I have found is that in the Scholar's Garden the Sims cannot access one of the chairs at the chess table. One can sit down but the other one cannot so then they stand around and complain. Not a huge deal but thought you would want to know :wink:
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Amber, go into the Scholar garden in edit town and enter the lot through build mode. Now pick up the chess table and put it on the ground somewhere with plenty room around it - one chair will be attached. Now go get the other chair and place it until it lock in place - so when you pick up the chess table it comes with both chair attached. Now replace it in the area where it was originally. EA made the lock so the chairs had to be exact and sometimes things don't always fit as they look like the should, so you might have to change the placement a wee bit to make it fit back in that area. Then the sims will use it and stop complaining.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• Options
    edited May 2010
    Hi Tea and Blues, okay it seems the first version checked out for collectibles appearing and respawning - but I don't know if all of them did as I didn't have much time to play last night as I had to help the hubby with some yard work and then we got company. But I see you put up a new version, so I have downloaded that, uninstalled the first version and installed the new one. It will probably take a few sims days to spawn everything, but I really don't see any problems any where on the old version and suspect this one is even better. hehehe

Anyway, I'll check it out tonight - after American Idol of course, hehehe.

But this world is just perfect. I'll go back to the Ottomas and play them again and see about the pregnancy and results.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• Options
    DarkMirageDarkMirage Posts: 5,998 Member
    edited May 2010
    I played this hood for quite a while yesterday without any issues, that was version 5, I signed on today and see you already have version 6 up! :shock:
    That was fast. I am really enjoying this hood, you put a ton of work into it, there is so much detail.

I found the house that Writin_Reg mentioned as well, the one with the skeletons underneath it. I believe it was the one Rory McGreggor is living in. There must be a story there.

It's a real hoot that you placed the Ottomas family in a one bedroom home! I played them for awhile without adding anything extra to the home, and they all ended up driving the toddler crazy. I suppose that is because there isn't much else for them to do. That's one way to make sure the little one's are taken care of.

Thanks again for all of your hard work, you have done a great job with this world. I am looking forward to the final version.