Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Thoughts in My Head--Chapter 7 is out

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    NekoWolf37NekoWolf37 Posts: 1,400
    edited May 2010
    thx pink. What took him so long? He didn't have the chance because Rachelle was always running off, but trust me that kid WANTED to kiss her. Rachelle refused 20 times x.x I love the shot for when she ran out. I paused it accidentally after the 15th failed kiss while they were both creeped out and BOOM perfect shot!
  • Options
    Pink12345Pink12345 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited May 2010
    I do the exact same. I would have to take the same shot 15 times, to get it right. If the pic is not perfect then im not putting it in the story :):roll: Sometimes I get on myself's nerves :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I had 20 or so pictures of their kiss. Two were the First Kiss one, but the others were just a regular kiss. But I couldn't use them because none of them looked right and her hand shouldn't have been on his shoulder lol. I take an average of about 50-60 pictures for a 20 page story. Perfectionist that's me ;]
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Ok people chapter 6 is up! I moved it to a blog because I wanted to (and the story maker was making me crazy) and it's my first time doing a blog so it's all a little awkward, but I'm getting the hang of it! Read and tell me what you think!

http://nekowolf37.wordpress.com/2010/05/
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    bump?
  • Options
    Rika701Rika701 Posts: 2,107 Member
    edited May 2010
    Very nice chapter! Rachelle is so beautiful without those glasses! I also liked the Halo segment even though I've never played the game before. I'm pretty bad at First Person Shooters :lol: lol.
  • Options
    UmiKagamiUmiKagami Posts: 412 Member
    edited May 2010
    There was a bit towards the end that repeated itself, but other than that I think this is my favorite chapter so far. The pictures are so pretty and clear and really added a lot to the story. The ending was the best though; Rachelle and Donovan's goodbye was so lovely, I think I was blushing the whole time I was reading it! :oops: :lol:
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    SHOOT! It didn't do that when I checked it over DX I'll fix it hold on.

Edit: I took out the repeated parts but I couldn't fix the font. Like I said...getting used to the whole blogging thing :oops:

But I'm glad you both liked it! I've actually never played Halo, but I've played in the multi-player battles of one of the later Halo games with my cousins.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    any other comments? Anything I need to improve on? (other than how to work a blog)

EDIT: I just noticed that I killed like 6 threads by posting a comment .___. I hope I'm not cursed or anything because I'm very talkative...
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    pinkelephant314pinkelephant314 Posts: 154
    edited May 2010
    AHHH! I can't believe I didn't know about this until now! Well I just read all six and rec'd every single one :) They're super good. I'm so happy her and Donovan ended up together! That makes me happy :) I'm interested to see more about who this voice in her head is and what happens :P can't wait for more!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    AHH! pinkelephant joined the thread! party time lol. hey at least you heard about it ;] ive written out about three more chapters on word but I haven't gotten around to taking pictures. I have to fix my O'Hara legacy and then take all the pics for the story in your contest. thx for the recs btw!

Thx to everyone else who reads and recs it too. I keep forgetting to add that lol
  • Options
    pinkelephant314pinkelephant314 Posts: 154
    edited May 2010
    hehe I know right ;) PARTAYYY :P I know, that's always my problem too. Taking the pictures always seems like such a drag after I've written it all out!! And no problem :) can't wait until you get it posted!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Well crap. I wrote out my chapter 7 and published it on the blog, only to find out it replaced chapter 6. Dang it! What did i do???

But if you are already caught up with all the chapters just click the link to chapter 6...it's chapter now T.T
  • Options
    Rika701Rika701 Posts: 2,107 Member
    edited May 2010
    Hello! I really enjoyed this chapter. You're really good with details :D . Donovan and Rachelle are cute together. I was surprised she actually told him about the demons! By the way, I saw Chapter 6 right below Chapter 7, so at least it didn't get deleted :wink: !
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Ugh how do I fix that? x.x Why must I be so computer illiterate??? Oh well At least it's still there .__.

And she was bound to tell him about the demons eventually. But Donovan's a lot smarter than he acts or looks, plus he's got a bipolar brother.....and Diamond sort of provoked Rachelle into randomly blurting out things to stop Donovan from dating her. Diamond gets a lot scarier as the story goes on .___.