Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Thoughts in My Head--Chapter 7 is out

Woo! Here is where you can tell me anything you--well not anything you want--but almost anything you want about my story! If you think I should totally tear this story up and burn it, at least tell me in a nice way, lol. Any suggestions of something you would like me to add in the story is accepted. A lot of nice comments are wanted. Sorry about the title page. I had a horrible HORRIBLE time with it. I don't have the right stuff to make a completely amazing one so if you want to make it, I might be holding a contest for it laterz. Not right now but laterz.

Intro: http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=181107

Chapter 1: http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=182803

Chapter 2: http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=184281

Chapter 3: http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=193974

Chapter 4: http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=203767

Chapter 5: http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=205349

Chapter 6: http://nekowolf37.wordpress.com/2010/05/

Chapter 7: Same link as Chapter 6 because I can't blog correctly at the moment (sorry .__.)

Let the feedback begin! *lights fireworks* lol

Comments

• Options
    LikeABirdLikeABird Posts: 1
    edited April 2010
    Oooh, this seems interesting! I'm gonna read Chapter 1 tomorrow! I really like the backstory you gave us -- nice detail :D
  • Options
    Rika701Rika701 Posts: 2,107 Member
    edited April 2010
    Sounds interesting. I'll be bookmarking this one! I do have one suggestion after reading the introduction. Do you type your story in a Word Processing program such as Microsoft Word? I always type mine in MS Word first because it has a spell checker. Then just copy and paste the story here! :-)
  • Options
    NekoWolf37NekoWolf37 Posts: 1,400
    edited April 2010
    I don't usually but I'm doing it more often. The intro has a lot of mistakes because I've never gone back and fixed it :/ I fix most of the mistakes I see when I read over it after I post it, but I think I was in a rush the day I posted the intro.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I just read through Chapter one, very entertaining! I gave it a Rec. And I have yet another suggestion lol. Here is a link to a writer's thread here on the site. It's a thread for writers and there are lots of great stories there. You can post each chapter of your story there as well as posting them here on your story's thread. Everyone is nice and helpful and I know they would enjoy your story. Now I'm off to read the other chapters of your story. Oh yeah, I loved the pants on the ground part :mrgreen:

Writer's Hangout
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/121213.page
  • Options
    HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    edited April 2010
    Intro was quite depressing, first chapter not too bad. I even liked Donovan (interesting character) and the fact that Rachelle wonders if the voice in her head is her own. Although second and third chapters were not so good, at least in term of realism (it can be fantastic, but needs to logically stick together or we won't believe it). I almost bumped my head when Donovan didn't even think of offering her a shelter to Rachelle for the night??? I mean, she's homeless and her house burnt down! Not time for a normal idle chat!
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • Options
    Pink12345Pink12345 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited April 2010
    This story is one of the most truthful stories I have ever read. The plot is so good. I feel so bad for Ray-Ray :( I just hope everything goes good. And you left us with a cliffhanger! Can't wait for ch.4 :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Just read Chapters 2 and 3. Gave them both Recs. This story is getting really good! Can't wait for the next one. That voice in her head is kinda scary!
  • Options
    seaweedyseaweedy Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited April 2010
    Great story, rec'd it!
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Thanks everyone for reading my story. Donovan is a very interesting character, even if he is an airhead. The story kind of went downhill because I was getting discouraged, but I'm picking it back up and planning it out better so it should get better. Stay tuned ;]
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Bump :] Must spread the news!
  • Options
    UmiKagamiUmiKagami Posts: 412 Member
    edited April 2010
    Yay! Reading it now!

Edit: I liked it! I'm glad something good is finally happening for Rachelle and Annabeth. :)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Great Chapter!! Rachelle's dreams are getting more and more creepy. I love the design of her new room. :D
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    i do to it took me forever to get all the colors together. I'm not the best builder but designing rooms is something i'm better at. I can honestly say my fav part was when Rachelle pushed Donovan into the fountain. Chapter 5 is going to be fun and I'm sure a lot of you are going to like it. But I gotta make Donovan's house. You'll have to read to find out why ;]
  • Options
    silverxwolfsilverxwolf Posts: 149 New Member
    edited April 2010
    AMAZING story. I love it!
    Can't wait to read more!
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    bump

btw I love your siggy silverXwolf! at least we'll know that none of the characters in the movies died in vain lol
  • Options
    silverxwolfsilverxwolf Posts: 149 New Member
    edited April 2010
    lol thanks :)
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!

Chapter 5 is now underway. Everything is written out and I'm making Donovan's house and taking pictures right now. Be on the lookout for the story sometime this week.

That is all X]
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Chapter 5 is up people! Read and recommend :]
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Another great chapter! I loved the way you described that moment between Donovan and Rachelle :oops: . Very well done! Another Rec! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    lol thanks.

Does anyone know a really good blogging site that's easy to use? because this story thing is getting old and it's too glitchy x.x Also I've never done a blog before so IDK how to use it. Any advice is greatly apprieciated :]
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Well I don't know much about blog sites, but what I've started doing, is posting my chapters within my story's thread. That way you get to see big pretty pictures :D . But I also post each one with the story creator :evil: . But that's just in case people want to give Recs :wink:
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    i stopped caring about recs a long time ago x.x a lot of people will like someone's story but forget to rec (which I do that too in my haste to read the next chapter or something) I just care about the feedback lol
  • Options
    cannibaleyescannibaleyes Posts: 350 New Member
    edited May 2010
    I just read your story, and I like it a lot so far. =)

Hehe, that's so true about recs.. I often forget to click the button when I'm really into a story. But I rec'd yours, I think. XD

I think one of my favorite things about this story is the way you defined the houses/rooms and such... I'm not much of a builder or interior designer. >.>

You're characters are very believable, too. Although I had my suspicions about Diamond and Serenity before you revealed the truth about them... ;)
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    lol thanks. the trailer was probably the best house I've ever built and that's saying something. Interior I'm ok with but the outside is where it sucks. Diamond and Serenity were so fun to create and make up, I'm glad you liked them.
  • Options
    Pink12345Pink12345 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited May 2010
    Im so glad Donovan kissed her, Jeez. What took him so long! :mrgreen: As again, great chapter as always.