Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hmmph I bet you wont even remember....(yes that is a challenge)

Alright people I have a challenge for you. I was texting my friend who is also a sim fanatic and I asked her about the first sim she ever made with sims 3 (which was like three days ago) and she could not even remeber the sims name let alone a single charecteristic. So how many of you can remeber your first sims, at least 2 charecteristics, and their lifetime wish. Anyone???

Me?

Libby Walker
Good kisser, flirty, lucky, charismatic, and green thumb
LTW: Reach the top of the political career...

All that I remeber and I only played her for about five minutes before creating the Darkwing Family.

Comments

• Options
    BeFree1029749BeFree1029749 Posts: 251 New Member
    edited June 2009
    bump

anyone?
  • Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    edited June 2009
    Mara Finovitch
    Star Reporter
    Good Kisser, Flirty, Charismatic... and that's all I remember, LOL

edit: P.S. Your avatar is cute.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    edited June 2009
    His name was Duncan Romero. He started out as a Young Adult. His traits were Good Sense of Humor, Good, Athletic, Genius and Family-Oriented. He wanted to max out logic and body. He embarked on the Medical career and became a renowned surgeon. And he got his lifetime wish. AND he's two days into elder with a YA Son and twin grandchildren.

Edit: Oh yeah, I made him on the first day: June 2. And I haven't stopped playing his family since. :lol: I guess I beat the challenge and more.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    GoIdieGoIdie Posts: 328 New Member
    edited June 2009
    OH I DEFINITELY DON'T REMEMBER... considering that I'm playing my first sim now... :roll: I won't even bother answering
  • Options
    SimsARLSimsARL Posts: 14,884 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Alright people I have a challenge for you. I was texting my friend who is also a sim fanatic and I asked her about the first sim she ever made with sims 3 (which was like three days ago) and she could not even remeber the sims name let alone a single charecteristic. So how many of you can remeber your first sims, at least 2 charecteristics, and their lifetime wish. Anyone???

Me?

Libby Walker

All that I remeber and I only played her for about five minutes before creating the Darkwing Family.
    Carrie Gold;
    Great Kisser, Vegetarian, Bookworm, Artistic, and Hopeless Romantic.
    LTW-Master of The Arts.
    I'm still playing her.;D
  • Options
    devidevi Posts: 4,721 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Andrea Lavaldear traits: clumsly, easily impressed, absent-minded-, family-oriented, and friendly her lifetime wish: to be surrounded by family :P
  • Options
    FrabbitFrabbit Posts: 36 Member
    edited June 2009

Me?

Libby Walker

Avante and Rose Kagecu (based on my favorite TS2 sim and his wife)
    Avante has green skin and happens to be my favorite TS3 sim, he is brave, good, friendly, has a good sense of humor, and is family oriented, he has black eyes. His lifetime wish is to be an international super spy or whatever it is called.

Rose has a dark brown skin tone with red hair and (unintentional) brown roots. Her LTW is to be a star news anchor/reporter/whatever. She is family oriented, a bookworm, friendly (I think), a genius (I think), and something else. I think she has brown eyes...
  • Options
    BeFree1029749BeFree1029749 Posts: 251 New Member
    edited June 2009
    icmnfrsh wrote:
    His name was Duncan Romero. He started out as a Young Adult. His traits were Good Sense of Humor, Good, Athletic, Genius and Family-Oriented. He wanted to max out logic and body. He embarked on the Medical career and became a renowned surgeon. And he got his lifetime wish. AND he's two days into elder with a YA Son and twin grandchildren.

Edit: Oh yeah, I made him on the first day: June 2. And I haven't stopped playing his family since. :lol: I guess I beat the challenge and more.

Very VERY impressed. Also to the above poser. Thanks! MY avie sort of looks like me except my mom said no to the bleached ends : (. Otherwise it's pretty spot on!!
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    edited June 2009
    icmnfrsh wrote:

Very VERY impressed. Also to the above poser. Thanks! MY avie sort of looks like me except my mom said no to the bleached ends : (. Otherwise it's pretty spot on!!

Haha, thanks. I don't know how I managed to completely focus on one family for about one week.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    A_RachelleA_Rachelle Posts: 6 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Rosie Gale--a sim I made in the Sims 2 when that first came out years ago.

She was a friendly, artistic, brave, bookworm and virtuoso whose aspiration was to climb to the top of the Music Career as a Rock Star. She has fulfilled her lifetime wish and now happily performs on her own time making $800+ on every performance and 1000+ with every autograph session. :)
  • Options
    peppermint0penguinpeppermint0penguin Posts: 29 New Member
    edited June 2009
    glynis freestone
    brave, arty
    her awish was the one to get to the top of the art and writing skill
  • Options
    SciFiWarlockSciFiWarlock Posts: 5,267 Member
    edited June 2009
    Technically:

Anna Banana
    Wish - Star Reporter
    Traits - Artistic, Good, Bookworm, Hopeless Romantic and Family Oriented

She was my CAS test sim and have not played her yet.