Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Plus Size is Beautiful Assignment 1

Comments

• Options
    RandomspiritRandomspirit Posts: 1,920 Member
    edited February 2010

Ok, here is Gwen Evans' entry - I'm not entirely happy with it :? And i know they're a little plain and white, but i'm not sure how much time i'll have spare over the next couple of days - So it'll have to do :P Sorry.

Every February Gwen and her family spend the month at her in-laws. Celebrating BHM, and Violets (Gwens sister-in-law) birthday.

(I've done these in more of a Photoshoot way, rather on a runway)

mkdeft.jpg"width=640"

Bit Bigger Version

(I hope the fact that there are other people in some photos, isn't a problem. I did try and make Gwen the main focus in them all)

Top left is Swimsuit.
    Top right is a Formal family photo.
    Middle right is an Extra - could also contribute towards Formal, i 'spose.
    Bottom right is Active wear - they're dancing :lol:
    Bottom left is her talent - She's meant to be Opera Singing :shock: :lol:

Hope its ok :)
    X
  • Options
    kellorkellor Posts: 3,209 New Member
    edited February 2010
    I wuv it Randomspirit XD!
  • Options
    edited February 2010

Hehe, well thank you deary XD

X
  • Options
    KelleD014KelleD014 Posts: 2,829 New Member
    edited February 2010
    it looks great! i like the opera singing lol!
  • Options
    simjennsimjenn Posts: 563 Member
    edited February 2010
    Awesome job Randomspirit Gwen is very cute. Posting your judges question now.
  • Options
    edited February 2010

• Options
    edited February 2010
    Many people think women your size ONLY get that way by being lazy. What is one thing you can do to disprove that myth.

"A lot of people think "lazy" when they see someone of my size, but no one really considers other factors. Once people have heard my side of the story, they start questioning themselves.

The best example i can give, is with my career and homelife.

Before settling down with my husband, my career was in Law Enforcement - definately not a "lazy" job, as it consists of a lot of running about.

Now that i have a family to take care of, it is extremely difficult to find moments of peace, let alone sit around doing nothing.

All in all, my life has consisted of constant running and exercise - except now instead of chasing criminals, I'm running around after a rambuncious toddler, Haha."

Gah! Can't put my thoughts into words! I hope this was easy to understand, Lol!

X
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    BallaroseBallarose Posts: 191 Member
    edited February 2010
    Very very nice everyone. I would post individual comments but this ****** website is just not cooperating.
  • Options
    Bubby189Bubby189 Posts: 1,999 New Member
    edited February 2010
    great pics so far. :D
  • Options
    ShelleybellyShelleybelly Posts: 2,587 Member
    edited February 2010
    Hi all! I finally got some pics :D But unfortunately they didn't all show up.

Formal:
    Screenshot-320.jpg"width=600"
    Screenshot-322-1.jpg"width=600"
    Athletic:
    Screenshot-333.jpg"width=600"
    Screenshot-334.jpg"width=600"
    Swimsuit:
    Screenshot-323.jpg"width=600"
    Screenshot-332.jpg"width=600"

And for talent.... :( ......I wanted to have her talent be a Country and Western singer, but for some reason all the pics I took with her in her cowgirl clothes and guitar weren't in my screenshots! So I guess Bridgett's talent will be...Swimming. Sorry, I would have just waited but I won't be able to play for the rest of the weekend and I wanted to have something entered.
    Anyways, Talent:
    Screenshot-329.jpg"width=600"

edited to try to fix broken page...*crosses fingers* Please work!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Oh No! :shock: I broke the page!! :oops: How do I fix it???
  • Options
    kellorkellor Posts: 3,209 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Resize it! Do you use tiny pic?
  • Options
    SimAsh866SimAsh866 Posts: 448 New Member
    edited February 2010
    here are my entries!

evening gown:

Screenshot-22.jpg"width=600"

swimwear:

Screenshot-25.jpg"width=600"

active wear:

Screenshot-18.jpg"width=600"

talent:

Screenshot-24.jpg"width=600"

a pic for over all beauty. Jade Michelle hosted a little picnic on Valentine's day for some children who wanted to celebrate but couldn't.

Screenshot-17.jpg"width=600"

I hope these pics show Jade Michelle's motto: "Big, Beautiful and lovin it!" She especially had fun at the picnic. :-)

EDIT: Your motto is "Big Beautiful and lovin it" What is one thing you would like to change about yourself.
    "There is nothing I would like to change about myself. I love my body as is. I do take care of myself physically and love the size that I am. I also think I have a great personality with plenty of love to share."
  • Options
    BallaroseBallarose Posts: 191 Member
    edited February 2010
    OMG...so funny....it sensored the word p oo p i e
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I have 7 pics. Apparently I can't count LOL!! I can take one out.
  • Options
    Bubby189Bubby189 Posts: 1,999 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Shelleybelly, I like your Canadian content. The bathing suit is cool. I'm from Canada too. just had to say that. :lol: All the shots are great. Hope mine will be. Having a hard time with a couple of them.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Bubby189 wrote:
    Shelleybelly, I like your Canadian content. The bathing suit is cool. I'm from Canada too. just had to say that. :lol: All the shots are great. Hope mine will be. Having a hard time with a couple of them.

Hey thanks! When I saw the flag swimsuits I just had to have :D I know what you mean, everyone's pics are amazing!! I was starting to pull my hair out trying to figure out how to do this assignment, then decided to just have fun with it.
  • Options
    RepulsiveDesire1RepulsiveDesire1 Posts: 3,226
    edited February 2010
    I think I want to do cold weather but I'm a bit slow and can't figure out how swimsuits and cold weather go together.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I think I want to do cold weather but I'm a bit slow and can't figure out how swimsuits and cold weather go together.

Try an all white one? Or do you have one red and white wearing a santa hat?

never mind. Santa is definately not February related.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    An all white one might work... but I'm thinking it would still just look like she's ready to hit the beach, which I'm currently in cold weather place and I definitely don't have the urge to do that.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,084 Member
    edited February 2010
    Okay, thanks for answering.

Where do I find the application? ^_^
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    An all white one might work... but I'm thinking it would still just look like she's ready to hit the beach, which I'm currently in cold weather place and I definitely don't have the urge to do that.

I know what you mean! LOL Take your sim to Egypt for a winter vacation, then the bathing suit will fit in with your theme. :D
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I just might do that. Thanks for the ideas Shelley. I like your pics by the way.

@SpringFiary I think she is still taking entries. I haven't actually posted my application entry yet, I'm working on that right now. But she told me earlier in the day that I could still post.

Edit: I just put my application entry up over on the signups thread
  • Options
    simjennsimjenn Posts: 563 Member
    edited February 2010
    Yes entries will be accepted at any time, Please check the original post on this thread for info and a link to the signup page.

Shelleybelly and SimAsh866 your entries are wonderful, and your judges questions are posted.

Thanks repulsiveDesire1!
  • Options
    SimAsh866SimAsh866 Posts: 448 New Member
    edited February 2010
    the answer to my question is edited into my picture post