Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MyThIcAl MoDeLs- Assignemt 4!

OK guys I think we have all waited long enough for this day to come!
Holly still has to send through her scores but I have decided the winner and the ELIMINEE!

WINNER-Tie with Sun2401 and Danicat09

ELIMINATED- Lunabear, where is your picture?!

So you have 2 choices for this assignment and here they are-

What does your model idolise OR

Where does your model come from, what is te background to their life?

Tell me your assignment and the other scores will be up ASAP!

Thx, samantha2226 x.

I am so sorry guys! My internet has been down for three days so I am on a friends posting these.

*My Comments and Holly's scores*

SilverWolf301- 21/25
This was a good picture and it protrayed the essence well! Good job!

Sun2401- 22/25
I <3 it! I just do, everything about it is good except the little stars in the background! ^-^

Cassie2090- 20/25
The cooking was a very original idea that didn't make you step too far out of your comfort zone and I liked that!

May_nilan- 16/25
Hmmmmm.....Well I was a bit puzzled as I wpuldn't of known what she was protraying straight away but I liked the idea.

Kellor- 19/25
I think you are starting to find your editing skills and I liked the picture you produced, maybe next time though don't have people kissing all the time because that seems to reaccur in your pictures. Great job though >.<

SiMsAdDiCt121- 17/25
Great first hand in! Maybe focus a little more on her background though please.^-^

Buddywuddy21- 20/25
I liked it, alot but the leaves were a bit off putting so try not to obstruct the picture.

Danicat09- 22/25
I loved it, no more to say!

Mynameisjimbob- 19/25
Good idea but your photo was very squished I must say but everything else was a good overall photo!

The deadlin for the other assignment is Tuesday!

Comments

• Options
    kellorkellor Posts: 3,209 New Member
    edited February 2010
    My jaw dropped when I didn't see my name as eliminated, I guess cuz lunabear didn't have a picture, I was saved
  • Options
    Sun2401Sun2401 Posts: 4,992 Member
    edited February 2010
    Yeah!!:)
    I am not sure which assignment I want. I will think about it and let you know. I will probably do origins.
  • Options
    HollylamHollylam Posts: 408
    edited February 2010
    no worrys I'll tally up the scores after home skl :)
  • Options
    samantha2226samantha2226 Posts: 287
    edited February 2010
    OK guys, scores up sooon! :]
  • Options
    KelleD014KelleD014 Posts: 2,829 New Member
    edited February 2010
    congrats to Sun and Dani!!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    congrats to Sun and Dani!!
    I did a pic, but it is not too in depth about her origin. It just kinda shows how woodland nymphs are created. I guess I will post it later and peoples can tell me what they think.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I don't know if this is my final picture but just an idea:
    2i7q0yh.jpg
    Sometimes at night Althea will go in her backyard and admire the statue of Aphrodite. Althea idolized her and worships her.

8)So tell me what you think!
  • Options
    buddywuddy21buddywuddy21 Posts: 702 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Kellor, I think it looks pretty good but maybe just one block under her.
    And if you don't know how to do that,(you might already) then just hold down alt when placing her and use it for free rotation. Also you could use CFE to put her up on one of the pedestals, but these are just my ideas, so don't take them over your own.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Kellor, I think it looks pretty good but maybe just one block under her.
    And if you don't know how to do that,(you might already) then just hold down alt when placing her and use it for free rotation. Also you could use CFE to put her up on one of the pedestals, but these are just my ideas, so don't take them over your own.
    ALright, thanks!:)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    29ncl0l.jpg
    Sometimes at night Althea will go in her backyard and admire the statue of Aphrodite. Althea idolizes her and worships her.
    It's a wee bit different from the first one I posted
  • Options
    silverWolf301silverWolf301 Posts: 493 New Member
    edited February 2010
    hmmm... this one may be a toughie for me...
    to the thinking box! *flys away*
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In order for a woodland nymph to become full to their potential, they must be given back to the earth. When a baby is born the parents willingly give their child back to the earth so the child may become one with nature. When the infant becomes a child and has reached complete understanding of the earth, they are returned to their parents. Here, Desiree is nuturing her sister, just as others took care of her.

desiree3a.jpg

full image
    http://i607.photobucket.com/albums/tt157/sun2401/desiree3a.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    samantha2226samantha2226 Posts: 287
    edited February 2010
    Great pictures guys, keep it up!

@Sun and kllor- Great pictures, you have both worked reli hard! >.<
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Hey sam :) Sent you my results and may the best man/woman/manlady win :D
  • Options
    lunabearlunabear Posts: 1,299 New Member
    edited February 2010
    I apologize for making you all wait then not turning anything in, however ill still be lurking and good luck this is a great contest and I know I wouldn't have won anyways lol. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SiMsAdDiCt121SiMsAdDiCt121 Posts: 2,261
    edited February 2010
    What happened to the other forums you had for this competition? I can't find it, and I want to know my results (If I'm still included in this) I'm getting very frustrated.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Here is the link to the previous assignment, there are no scores on there. No official scores were posted. No one was eliminated b/c of no shows.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/90/171831.page
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Since I'm a judge, I should explain what is going on:
    I have just sent Sam my results to her and they should be adding up to the winner and eliminee. Also SiMsAdDiCt121, yours and everyone else's scores should be out soon :) Please, everyone be patient and I think lunarbear is disqualified for not handing in her photo on time. Sorry :(
  • Options
    SiMsAdDiCt121SiMsAdDiCt121 Posts: 2,261
    edited February 2010
    I might be dropping out of the competition. I'm involved in another competition as well, and I can't create pictures as well as others so I feel a little intimidated by this competition. I'll be looking back for my score. But I'm not sure if I'll stick around.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    SiMsAdDiCt121- you do not need to know how to edit to get a good pic. It is the idea and how you execute it. The only thing edited in my pic is the baby face, everything else is staged! You are a very creative person and you have wonderful ideas! Practice makes perfect (I just sounded like my mom :)) Please do not get discouraged, everybody (mostly) on the forum are supportive. If you need advice or help, just ask. Keep your chin up!
  • Options
    buddywuddy21buddywuddy21 Posts: 702 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Yeah Simsaddict, it doesn't really matter how well you can edit, just about all of my photos are staged with some added effects.
  • Options
    silverWolf301silverWolf301 Posts: 493 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Aeval Maite
    dark_forest.jpg

Aeval is the Ankou fairy of her tribe. Being the Ankou, her calling is to carry the souls of fairys, who have passed on, to their afterlife.
    Surrounded by death, she is made strong and understanding, but yet it makes some others fear her, being the face of death.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    You gave me chills silverWolf! Very unique:)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    LOVE IT silverwolf! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Danicat09Danicat09 Posts: 103 Member
    edited February 2010
    Wow! So much has happened in the past week. Gah, I need an idea! I'll try to have mine up tomorrow...

And fantastic pictures everyone!! :)