Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MyThIcAl MoDeLs- Assignemt 4!

Comments

• Options
    samantha2226samantha2226 Posts: 287
    edited February 2010
    OK everyone scores up and the deadline is TUESDAY.

Internet was down for three days and I am on a frends computer at the moment :mrgreen:

@Silverwolf, kellor and Sun2401- The pictures are very well down and each is different and unique! >.<
  • Options
    may_nilanmay_nilan Posts: 950 New Member
    edited February 2010
    phew! vthought i had missed it. ur right, the pic did need to be more clear, ill have to be more careful next time...hmmm tricky assignment...
  • Options
    SiMsAdDiCt121SiMsAdDiCt121 Posts: 2,261
    edited February 2010
    I'm out of the competition. Too overwhelmed with my stories, plus I'm in another competition. Have fun everyone, good job and good luck!
  • Options
    Sun2401Sun2401 Posts: 4,992 Member
    edited February 2010
    Sorry to see you go SiMsAdDiCt121
  • Options
    SiMsAdDiCt121SiMsAdDiCt121 Posts: 2,261
    edited February 2010
    I've been wanting to host my own modeling competition also. Although its not as popular as this one anyway. I thought it would be rude if I had to take up everyone's time and ask for later deadlines because I'm busy with stories and now trying to work my way into modeling comp. I know for sure I would always be asking for a later date and I wouldn't want to continue that. I hope everyone has fun though. I'll lurk around this page, to see everyone's amazing creations ! :D Bye for now!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    HollylamHollylam Posts: 408
    edited February 2010
    Good luck with your modeling comp Simsy ;) Um, Sam? Where are the scores? Oh and you guys MUST see this amazing Lara Croft I made :)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Well, here she is!!

jsghuw.jpg
    I spent ages trying to acurize her face from memory only 8)
    If you want her I'll put her in the exchange after she has maximized all of her skills :)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    kellorkellor Posts: 3,209 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Hollylam, I love her! Put her up on the exchange!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I will, but her entire skills MUST be maximised, otherwise Lara wont be perfect!! Thanks 4 ur opinion kellor, it matters very much to me :)
  • Options
    silverWolf301silverWolf301 Posts: 493 New Member
    edited March 2010
    I have a Lara too! lol, coolio :D
    [img]http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/499/792/003/00/screenshot_original.jpg "height=200" "width=100"[/img]
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I know, I'm addicted to her games! She's my idol :)
  • Options
    cassie2090cassie2090 Posts: 577 Member
    edited March 2010
    I really hate to do this but i have to drop out im sorry my computer got attacked by a worm last night and i dont think its going to recover so now i need to get a new computer and that could take a while :( again sorry i have to drop out
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    @Cassie2090- Sorry to hear that, that is such a pity! ;^^;

@HollyLam- Lovin the Lara! >.<

Deadline tomorrow!
  • Options
    buddywuddy21buddywuddy21 Posts: 702 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Can I have an extension please? I've been really busy with school and whatnot.
    I think I really will not be able to make tommorow.
  • Options
    may_nilanmay_nilan Posts: 950 New Member
    edited March 2010
    me neither, my computers playing up cos it's new (!?) and im finding it tough to get sims to cooperate...
  • Options
    Danicat09Danicat09 Posts: 103 Member
    edited March 2010
    Alright, here it is! Not my best work, but I was pressed for time. :?

assignment5copy.jpg

As a forest nymph, Silveryn's greatest role model is Mother Nature herself. Caregiver and nurturer to every living thing in the natural world, Mother Nature has always inspired Silveryn. In every aspect of her life, Silveryn aspires to be just like her, to be able to foster the growth of all of the nature's beauty. Indeed, Mother Nature is her idol.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I really like it Danicat!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    @Danicat- GORGEOUS!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Hello? We are back!!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Yeah sun2401!! Let's hope Sam will get in the results soon or I will get them in for her!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    YAY!

We are back! :)

I was reli panicing cause I could not get on the forums at all, it kept on saying the site was down for maintenance :S

I think we still nedd to wait for BuddyWuddy's picture cause I'm sure the forums were down 4 everyone! :)
  • Options
    buddywuddy21buddywuddy21 Posts: 702 New Member
    edited March 2010
    You will be happy to know I did this one while the forums are down.

2direhj.jpg
    I guess this goes a bit with both themes.
    All throughout her life, Cecilia had always idolized Amphrite, the queen of the sea. But it was a bitter sweet obsession. And when Cecilia was at the climax of her obsession, it all came crashing and burning. Cecilia was stalking Amphrite, and finally Amphrite had had enough. But I'm your biggest fan, is what she would say. After that she had to face that Amphrite was not that angel she always thought her as, she was really a cruel, vain woman who would look all day at her reflection, but wouldn't even glance at her admirers.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    OOOh pretty pic buddywuddy:)

correct me if I am wrong, but I think a few people still need to hand in.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    OoOoOoOhh, I love it buddywuddy! :D
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    buddywuddy21, that i just AMAZING. That is all I can say. Because anything else would be just ' OMIGOD, I WISH I HAD EDITING SKILLS LIKE YOU' or ' I HATE MY CAT!'