Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Requesting to use your lots In my Create-a-world Destination. (PLEASE REPLY) :)

I am creating this topic because there are loads of lots people have made and uploaded that i would like to use in my destination i have made, but i will not use them without permission!.
The theme/type of city/town i have made is based on Los angeles beverly hills.
please reply here if i may use 1/several of your lots.
im looking for mediterranian,modern,large and suburban homes or any you think would suit! Community lots are needed also :D
I will write in your name in the lot description in-game to credit who made the lot. :)
Thankyou :D

Comments

• Options
    BGateGWayBBGateGWayB Posts: 3,828 Member
    edited January 2010
    I have a competition that has 12 people in it. Their all remodeling homes to make them look better. I was wanting to add someone to ask for a certain home with certain requirements and choose the best one they like and the worst 2 they do not like. You can be the special judge in assignment 2 if you would like. You basically choose a pre-made house that you like off of Sunset Valley and ask for them to add certain things and make certain designs for the home etc. You do not have to participate i'm just offering this to you. :D
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited January 2010
    Hi, ryanmountford2 :D

Have you thought about posting this in the Creative section? The lot builders check and post there, too.

• Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    edited January 2010
    I do not know if I have anything that would suit you, but you're sure welcome to come look. Perhaps "The Flower of Simahu" lot might work?

• Options
    ryanmountford2ryanmountford2 Posts: 460 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Thanks for the tip :) Ill post there too.

Rawla thanks i have downloaded the house :)