Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Collins Legacy

Comments

• Options
    amazing1239amazing1239 Posts: 2,054 New Member
    edited January 2010
    CC hair is custom hair that people make and then share on the internet, (Or thats my way of putting it), this is a great tutorial on installing CC: Installing CC for PC and MAC
    also the sites I have listed(with the exception of Mod the sims and some paysites must be destroyed stuff , as only some are files I can open) don't need any super genius skills, or programs. Hope I could help :D

and thanks, Ava is a friend of mines favourite too.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    lexie1996lexie1996 Posts: 173 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Thanks that helped a lot. And i read your blog. You have such a pretty name:) And my uploader has a glitch i think. Could you help? Everytime I go to upload pictures for my legacy, (nothing compared to yours) a window pops up saying that i am not signed in. And so i sign in and click upload again but then it pops up. Any help?
  • Options
    kikigrl939kikigrl939 Posts: 768 Member
    edited January 2010
    BUMP.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    lexie1996 wrote:
    Thanks that helped a lot. And i read your blog. You have such a pretty name:) And my uploader has a glitch i think. Could you help? Everytime I go to upload pictures for my legacy, (nothing compared to yours) a window pops up saying that i am not signed in. And so i sign in and click upload again but then it pops up. Any help?
    I have no clue there sorry, I actually have to switch from my laptop where I play the game to another computer because the launcher on this type of computer is glitched
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    That must take a lot of time. Oh and by the way, When do we get to know who the heir is?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    It does, but it's all fine for me, I have my ways.
    Also good question, I don't actually know, it depends on how many screenshots I can fit in between now and the time Ava becomes a young adult, so I am going to estimate just a week after chapter six will come out, witch should be sometime this week, hopefully as I have been pretty busy. :)
  • Options
    Skip45Skip45 Posts: 19,876 New Member
    edited January 2010
    I finally got my computer back!! **Happy dance**
    Anyways, I read your stories and they were wonderful, but I was wondering how long the voting will be up?? Becuase I was having some issues voting....
    Anwhos, keep up the great work!! :D
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    most likely a week or so, but less than two. As I had mentioned a little while after chapter six which will be out over the weekend. I am actually getting really anxious to see who wins in the end.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Me too! I love Ava, she's my favorite. But the boy twins are so cute! The girls are too And i just love all of your characters. I think Lyric is just so pretty and Ava has a great resembalance. I love 'em all!
    Ava: She's beautiful and she looks like her mom.
    Boy twins: Hawt!:)
    Girl twins: Adorable!
    others(i dont remember:) Still cute!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    :P Ok, Dont get me wrong, i LOVE <3<3<3 the Collins Legacy, and I think it is really great as it is now. I just wanted to submit an idea:) Dont use it if you dont want to but if you do, please go ahead, it would be unexpected and thrilling for your veiwers. you probably want me to get on with it:) Maybe one of your littler sims, like Shaylee or Jaycee get kidnapped. It would really make the interesting go from a 10 to higher. I think by giving some suspence to the story, more and more people will read:) Just an idea:) I hope it inspires you to make your stories the besttt:) ( Not that, that is possible, they already are!)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    it's a great idea, I like it, maybe in a future generation, Jaycee and Shaylee are teens now, and I would most like to do this with a child in generation 3 or 4, I already have a pretty fair idea what I'm doing for generation 2, but it's a secret >_>, it might change depending on heir (gender wise) and I have a pretty fair idea for both genders. But I will most definatly try to use that later.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Cool! I can't wait for Gen 2!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    BUMP.....
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    the next chapter will most likely be out tonight :)

EDIT: It's Out it's out! For some reason I feel like jumping up and down, maybe because I published it MID-DAY on SATURDAY without it bieng wiped out ONCE :mrgreen:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    Tanatime13Tanatime13 Posts: 1
    edited January 2010
    LOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEE the legacy!!!!!! :lol: Ava is soooooooo my fave. I sorta like Shaylee because she's coco puff crazy, but not as much as Ava!!!! Keep writing!!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    @Tanatime13: A lot of people are seeming to like Ava.I also assure you I indeed will keep writing, as it is very much fun. :p

I can't wait to release the next chapter I hope very much everyone will like it :mrgreen:
  • Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    edited January 2010
    Was drawn to read this legacy because my daughter's married last name is now Collins. :)

It was fun to read but I wish you had developed the story a little more around the boys. I would have liked to read more about them, especially Daniel, he's handsome. Okay, so now you know who I voted for! Great poll!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    @Pamhamlet: The boys actually didn't get much of a spot light.. I really liked them too, I guess for future generations I will have to try harder to showcase each and every person as equally as possible. Thank you for that feedback :) Even I voted for Daniel in the poll, he is rather charming.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I think all of the children are beautiful. You're family is truly a sweet and beautiful family. Like a really nice wedding cake or something:)
  • Options
    authorgalauthorgal Posts: 66 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Yea I agree. The family's a very sweet and beautiful family. I think Ava's a very sweet girl. Good work! :D
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Thank you both so much :)
    I might have to change where I post because the launcher for my type of computer after the latest update does not upload and I had to uninstall the sims 3 from the other computer because it slows it down. I'm hoping they fix this though.
  • Options
    authorgalauthorgal Posts: 66 New Member
    edited January 2010
    First of all, since you're pretty talented at writing this legacy, can you give me some pointers for a legacy I'm trying to make? It's called the Leduc Legacy and so far I've only made the introduction to it. Here's the link:
    http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=162918

I'm only in the middle of the second generation, so it's not really in order. Not that many people seem to be reading it, even though I recommended it myself. At the end, it has a link to my forum and so if you can post some tips, that would be great! Thanks and I hope you'll like my legacy! :)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    * happy dances*
    Hello viewers if you have not forgotten me I am back and a new chapter is following me..but got caught in the door, so expect it in a day or so :P
    Hope your still around :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    nervous bump :|
  • Options
    Skip45Skip45 Posts: 19,876 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Wow, I finally got my internet to work with me!
    Good chapters...!! :)
    Keep up the nice work. :D