Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Collins Legacy

13...Next

Comments

• amazing1239amazing1239 Posts: 2,054 New Member
    edited February 2010
    merci! (I mean thank you!)
    It's good to know at least one person didn't totally forget me :P
    Update 2.4 was my saviour :mrgreen:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • authorgalauthorgal Posts: 66 New Member
    edited February 2010
    I'm so excited that you're continuing the chapters! I definately didn't forget you lol. And by the way, I like the hair style you gave Lyric (or the mom of the family... it's Lyric, right? lol). It doesn't look that motherly though, but it's super cute! Anyways, awesome job! I'm soooo excited about the next chapters!!! xD
    edited February 2010
    I'm excited I'm continuing too :P
    As for Lyric's hair, when I re-orginized my CC, it was the only hair I could really find, I ended up changing it to the hair she had at the very beginning of chapter 1 (the one from the EA store) it looks a little better. But I do agree Lyric's hairstyle was pretty cool.
    edited February 2010
    Hi guys, chapter 9 is going to take a while due to the whole culling thing I need to get all the chapter up to 7 (because I have ch. 7+8 saved on my computer) before the culling thing gets them.
  • lexie1996lexie1996 Posts: 173 New Member
    edited February 2010
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OGM MGO!!! Ur back ur back! Yay haha I was sad adn i thought you went to live journal. I didn't want your stories to stop because i love hearing about Ava and the family but i stopped reading after I heard you were going to LJ. And I didn't know you came back, but i just wanted to ask you how to get to your stories on LJ if you were still on the sims3 and i found out you had 2 more chapters so i read them and good work! Yaya im so happy keep up the great stories!
    edited February 2010
    I'm sorry there.
    But I'm sad the next chapter (number 9) is taking a longer time than I thought because there is not a SINGLE picture from chapter two on my computer so I'm trying to figure out what to do....
    edited June 2010
    Hii guys, The collins legacy kinda got put on hold due to my upcoming story >.> asorry, but it will come back :)

The whole family (Illiana aged into a teenager, Autumn and Slade are kids and nothing else changed :D)

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • ZikitheturtlZikitheturtl Posts: 35 Member
    can't wait for the next one