Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your favorite Sim holiday?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 710 Member
    (Fill in your own favorite)
    Patch Day - gives me time to reflect on the mod choices I've made... :neutral:
    Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐶Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, 😑Loner
    My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu | 🌃Dark Matters - Crime stories
    My CC: 🎨 Caerfinon's Sims 4 Custom Content
  • Options
    MrPlumbobMrPlumbob Posts: 339 Member
    Winterfest
    It's gotta be Winterfest for me, as I love Christmas IRL! I usually add Winterfest Eve the day before, as well as a day on the first of Winter where my sims put up their decorations. (We put up our IRL decorations at the beginning of November!)

I also like Harvestfest (Minus the gnomes, which I removed) The last time Harvestfest came in my game, my sims had a "Harvestfest Harvest Festival" in Magnolia Blossom Park. with live music, the rides from the HSY pack, and food stalls. I plan to continue that tradition each year.
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,334 Member
    RubyMist wrote: »
    Harvestfest and my own one that's pretty much a "do nothing" day.

Haha! Like the pirates who don't do anything? :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRYBVbGk6IE

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,982 Member
    @RubyMist I love do-nothing day :) great idea!
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,031 Member
    Love Day
    I voted for Love Day. I was surprised that it hadn't gotten any votes yet, so I gave it a check. 😄

But I often have sims who aren't ready for romance, so the default Love Day is tough for them. Instead, my Love Day consists of Watch Romantic TV, Appreciate an Object, and do Art & Music Spirited activities. 💃

Besides Love Day, I also edited Harvestfest, Winterfest, and New Year's Eve. They each have 3 activities to complete, and sims get the day off from work. I also added Springfest, Summerfest, and Spooky Day. 🎃

I like the simple holidays too: Talk Like a Pirate, New Skill Day, TV Premier, and Free Night on the Town. 🥂 But I got rid of Brawl, Prank, Lottery, and Rebate--none of which work well for me.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 9,051 Member
    edited May 2
    TV Season Premier
    lanlyn wrote: »
    I like the simple holidays too: Talk Like a Pirate, New Skill Day, TV Premier, and Free Night on the Town. 🥂 But I got rid of Brawl, Prank, Lottery, and Rebate--none of which work well for me.
    I haven't deleted these completely but I don't like pranks, brawl or rebate so I might those

I like evil with plan and reason not punching my neighbors in face as a joke

I also like to build my sims houses with plan not just buy things when its on sale

Night on the town is fine cause meanwhile I don't use it often it does remind me there is in fact towns out there to be explored 😂
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,228 Member
    New Year’s Eve
    My sims love new beginnings and party drinks :p
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,031 Member
    Love Day
    @Simmingal Night on the Town lets my sims finally try the expensive choices of food and drinks I hardly ever let them have. 😄 And Rebate Day seems to always come around after I've already bought what I need. 😖
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,898 Member
    Lottery Day
    I like days where I don't have to do much. With Lottery day, I don't have to do much AND there's a chance my sims can win 1 mill.

I do like Talk like a Pirate day too, since they don't HAVE to talk much (using most toilets/showers and "cook grub" will do the trick). I play a lot of loners so they don't always have anyone handy to talk to.

I've modded out some of the "days", like Rebate day, New skill day (my sims are always working on skills, just not always NEW skills) and that annoying Neighbourhood Brawl day or whatever its called. Completely useless.
  • Options
    WhubbleWhubble Posts: 67 Member
    Harvestfest
    HarvestFest because fall and Thanksgiving are my favorite times of year!
    The Sims is not a game, its a lifestyle choice.
    My 100-Baby Challenge: https://www.theplumtreeapp.com/public/62958b4f386aab7c7a1f98c2
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,464 Member
    Winterfest
    Winterfest aka Christmas.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,464 Member
    Winterfest
    lanlyn wrote: »
    I voted for Love Day. I was surprised that it hadn't gotten any votes yet, so I gave it a check. 😄

But I often have sims who aren't ready for romance, so the default Love Day is tough for them. Instead, my Love Day consists of Watch Romantic TV, Appreciate an Object, and do Art & Music Spirited activities. 💃

Besides Love Day, I also edited Harvestfest, Winterfest, and New Year's Eve. They each have 3 activities to complete, and sims get the day off from work. I also added Springfest, Summerfest, and Spooky Day. 🎃

Love Day will be even better when we get the Romantic Expansion Pack.