Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help with Profile

ShannonMarie_76ShannonMarie_76 Posts: 46 Member
edited January 9 in Forum Ideas & Feedback
I Have tried contacting the appropriate people through the forum for fixing/editing profile issues and have received no response.
I had the exact same photo on my profile for years, pretty much since the Sims Forum was here. The photo was a fake, artwork type, avatar and was removed a few months ago for being a "personal photo" which it was not, didn't even look like me, did not even look like a real photo of a real person, it was very clearly an avatar. That was my photo for all of my gaming for so many years.

I want to add a photo to my profile, an avatar, or something else, rather than the basic plumbob one that was put in its place by whoever did this. I have tried numerous times to add something and it will not work. Not sure what I am doing wrong, and extremely annoyed that this was even done in the first place.

Also,

I am wanting my user name to actually match my game username that matches with every other gaming account. I go to edit my profile and go to edit username, it has the edit icon, but I cannot click it, it says I do not have permission to edit it. How do I edit this?

I have looked through the forums and idk a month maybe 2 months ago I tried contacting the people the forums said to contact in regards to these issues and they do not respond.

Please direct me if you can.
Thank you
Rhea_Amaris
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,336 EA Community Manager
    Heya @ShannonMarie_76

I'm not seeing that you've contacted me about changing your username nor am I seeing any evidence of a removed avatar :/

If you shoot me a DM here I can change your username for you as long as it's not already in use.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png