Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Agence Meteor #NOCC

MillerMeteorMillerMeteor Posts: 26 Member
edited November 2023 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hello!
it's with a great pleasure that I'm finally opening my Sims 4 building creations topic.

It's my principal activity on the game. I started playing The Sims 4 in 2021 (very late). But it's important to know that I also started playing The Sims 2/ 3 and stopped playing it in 2015, because I was initially disappointed with the new base content.
Obviously, 5/6 years of work have allowed the "new" Sims to become much more interesting though. It has its imperfections, but there's also plenty of satisfying things alongside.

Mmmm... where to start? I have more than a dozen houses to present, and they're all accessible on my gallery. But I'd like to be able to present them all, and that's going to take some time. I don't think I can put everything today. So I'll do that little by little.

To define my work, I'd say I like realism and american and japanese architectures (I'm french so it's kinda different from what I see in my country). I don't have any concrete direction beyond that, except that I've been trying to completely rebuild Oasis Springs for the past year.

IVY - Ivy is my newest house, and it's a tribute to the GTA series, at a time when GTA VI is about to be finally announced in December.
This creation is inspired by an ultra-modern/minimalist single storey house located in the hills of the GTA 5 map, with modifications to make it more interesting for the Sims. I improvised its interior with something inspired by the Memphis style of the 80s. In my game, the lot is owned by a couple of CEOs.

16qd.jpeg
goo5.jpeg
7hsd.jpeg
qo9t.jpeg
k63l.jpeg
j039.jpeg
ezca.jpeg
h7ox.jpeg
9fwl.jpeg
v8vs.jpeg
eoze.jpeg
oe5r.jpeg

MERCURY - Mercury is a Californian midcentury house, imaginated for being the property of an old movie star. I personally designed the shape of the house when I learned about the arrival of the rounded walls in game last year
crlg.jpeg
ehr2.jpeg
xmhi.jpeg
sga7.jpeg
mw29.jpeg
9p6a.jpeg
v93u.jpeg
5tb5.jpeg
4gad.jpeg
fn0n.jpeg
a6w1.jpeg
dgjs.jpeg
fgoa.jpeg
jr0q.jpeg

CASSIDY - For the built of this lot, I was very inspired by houses from Life Is Strange, Wayne's World, Stranger Things and New England in general. I imagined it was built around the 60s for the needs of a big family who had a boat in Brindleton Bay’s port, and they just wanted to have an easy access on it & a view on the sea. So the atmosphere that I was looking for was something very casual, not fancy or intimidating, with some clutters (not too much) and a not-perfectly maintained garden. A house that is evolving through the time, while keeping a warm interior and a traditionnal decoration.
e0u8.jpeg
yxg5.jpg
tbai.jpeg
6gu7.jpg
lgsp.jpeg
wkct.jpeg
7wdf.jpeg
1hn8.jpeg
wx0z.jpeg
zm4q.jpeg
q8vr.jpeg
apf0.jpeg
dgxg.jpeg
8yv0.jpeg
mmyw.jpeg
muww.jpeg
croh.jpeg
n7hj.jpeg

MIDORI - This atypical green house is imaginated for the city of Senbamachi, and it has also been a store with a housing upstairs in the past. Well-known by the local people, this lot is nowadays under the property of a single woman and her son, who renovated a big part of the spaces and let a variety of elements in its juice.
4h1c.jpeg
k7bi.jpg
ra24.jpg
0hk1.jpeg
73cu.jpeg
yhuc.jpeg
3nwi.jpeg
bw8j.jpeg
typ9.jpeg
jz0h.jpeg
hq0d.jpeg
xj8v.jpeg
awv8.jpeg
59mz.jpeg
vb8t.jpeg

ANDERSON - Here is a middle-sized house inspired by the suburbs of New Orleans.
My goal was to reinterprete the codes of the classical elevated Louisiana house with simple shapes. So you will have here a principal block, with variations and details for making it interesting. I particularly like the balcony on the right side, because the lot in my game is placed next to the Willow Creek river, so it gives the possibility to have a great view on the water from the house.
I tried to have an optical illusion in "melting" the ground floor with the pattern of the foundations. In consequence, the first thing that catches our eyes is the first floor part when we are looking at the house. And the composition is following this logic : the livingroom is upstairs, and the 3 bedrooms are at the ground floor.

21o1.jpeg
6x2p.jpeg
1uss.jpeg
fh3e.jpeg
4mpr.jpeg
phgp.jpeg
3phd.jpeg
v7vq.jpeg
qbt1.jpeg
mxsf.jpeg
ta4d.jpeg
2vcl.jpeg
j521.jpeg

DEMETER - This house has been imagined to be the perfect representation of the contemporary European house on catalogue, such as we can find in our suburban areas, where I live.
It’s perfect for Windenburg, and the layout is imagined as being renovated for a family with a couple, two teenagers, and a dog !

35aw.jpeg
z4yb.jpeg
kn18.jpeg
r7bc.jpeg
vmw3.jpeg
eda9.jpeg
j6h9.jpeg
c8t8.jpeg
f6zk.jpeg
96fb.jpeg
p7zz.jpeg
19wi.jpeg
mpux.jpeg
huef.jpeg
1qxc.jpeg
ctae.jpeg
x6mc.jpeg

THE BELLAIRE'S STEAKHOUSE - Formerly an old warehouse, this business was built 60 years ago under two generations of owners. It emerged as one of the most qualitative addresses of Willow Creek, even if the cuisine is not refined or delicate. It's primarly a carnivorous catalog, in the tradition of the popular american food.
The build is inspired by a fictional restaurant chain that you can find in the video game Mafia III, based in a reproduction of New Orleans.

bnnz.jpeg
rmbt.jpeg
am1o.jpeg
fcod.jpeg
i9o6.jpeg
y9f5.jpeg
rtke.jpeg
gb9i.jpeg
bwed.jpeg
1ib9.jpeg
vz7r.jpeg
2cjw.jpeg
dz6e.jpeg
rk3y.jpeg

That's it for today !
Post edited by MillerMeteor on

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,605 Member
    Each of your homes and the restaurant are lovely! :) Very great exterior design of each one, and the interior furnishing is lovely. The interior layout of each one is very nice and lovely outdoors areas. It is great to read the background details of each one, and the type of sims household that you designed the build to live in the homes.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    rosemow wrote: »
    Each of your homes and the restaurant are lovely! :) Very great exterior design of each one, and the interior furnishing is lovely. The interior layout of each one is very nice and lovely outdoors areas. It is great to read the background details of each one, and the type of sims household that you designed the build to live in the homes.

Thank you ! The layout is what scares me the most each time, because it comes after building the exterior shapes of the house. I never tried to make the contrary (1st doing the layout and then see how the shapes are taking forms). Maybe some players are doing that.

In my opinion, the background is very important because it brings the creation to life. It also helps to guide the decor.

Anyway I continue my presentations today !

ARCADIA - A modern-medium home for Oasis Springs, inspired by the Spanish-colonial houses from Skyward Palms.
    The idea was to create an atypical/anticonformist house for a couple and a teenage girl, who moved in America from Tokyo. So there is a big Japanese influence on this lot. The shape of the build is near from the little houses we can find in Tokyo, and the garden/interiors are a mix between occidental, asian and modern.

6hj7.jpeg
    k9hq.jpeg
    zozd.jpeg
    usub.jpeg
    otc9.jpeg
    va07.jpeg
    wudt.jpeg
    4fsc.jpeg
    id08.jpeg
    yg7r.jpeg
    2iqk.jpeg
    k1as.jpeg
    5g5p.jpeg
    ry55.jpeg
    9x1t.jpeg
    afgl.jpeg
    msrl.jpeg
    ko9p.jpeg
    ld16.jpeg
    8k50.jpeg
    4wb5.jpeg
    rwg5.jpeg

GREYSTONE - I built it as a tribute to the Queen Elizabeth last year. The house is inspired by a little cottage located in the Balmoral domain, where the Queen used to write in it, or take her breakfast. The lot is a rental, because I imagine it could be a perfect AirBnb.

h6rd.jpeg
    g8y2.jpeg
    w7h5.jpeg
    nulb.jpeg
    gmjw.jpeg
    p3f5.jpeg
    kcwr.jpeg
    0gjo.jpeg
    aqxu.jpeg
    itvl.jpeg
    hiba.jpeg
    ix4k.jpeg

HAMLET - Still in the Henford-on-Bagley location, this old cottage was modernized to become another seasonal rental, destinated for bigger families. The distinctive look of this house reveals a decoration halfway between the traditional and the ultra-modern, while keeping a clean and soft style inside.

obn1.jpeg
    lbl8.jpeg
    3vbr.jpeg
    cmci.jpeg
    72gg.jpeg
    g2mp.jpg
    liez.jpeg
    ph48.jpeg
    u59i.jpeg
    zb6v.jpeg
    cilj.jpeg
    mzw2.jpeg
    7pw1.jpeg
    e7ji.jpeg
    9r5t.jpg
    elos.jpeg
    02go.jpeg
    su2h.jpeg
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Hello, today I update my topic. 6 lots for Oasis Springs. Everything takes part of my renovation for the map.

AKIRA - Japanese food - This typical commercial building in the southwestern region of the USA is the setting for this immersive Japanese restaurant on two levels. On the first floor we find a large main room, and upstairs a small recreation of a traditional Japanese living space, as well as a small rooftop.
    4arv.jpeg
    s0l9.jpeg
    h99o.jpeg
    2r80.jpeg
    zjdw.jpeg
    lzdw.jpeg
    gb11.jpeg
    5l8v.jpeg
    mb0w.jpeg
    1atm.jpeg
    nt1x.jpeg
    mitg.jpeg
    jqim.jpeg
    zguv.jpeg
    b92l.jpeg
    np01.jpeg
    omnt.jpeg
    gxjs.jpeg

// The following houses represent the complete renovation of the Parched Prospect neighborhood, which I've recreated in the style of a traditional Spanish colonial American suburban area. //

MAYBERRY - This cozy 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom home is made for a family looking for a certain level of living comfort, without looking for extravagance. Although it's the most expensive, the house also comes with a large terrace and swimming pool.

zj53.jpeg
    hmbk.jpeg
    wmlm.jpeg
    21e0.jpeg
    by9x.jpeg
    hdza.jpeg
    mfzf.jpeg
    ltks.jpeg
    e03r.jpeg
    0ame.jpeg
    cmwc.jpeg
    ci7k.jpeg
    704t.jpeg
    x4sm.jpeg
    eh81.jpeg
    9xn1.jpeg

PROCOPIO - This second home is perfect for those looking for an empty house they can easily furnish.
    The previous owners of this 3-bedroom house left a few items inside.

se3j.jpeg
    05k2.jpeg
    ngoz.jpeg
    05k2.jpeg
    q4tw.jpeg
    w7ax.jpeg
    gci3.jpeg
    pwm6.jpeg
    jpi8.jpeg
    nq9x.jpeg
    48rs.jpeg
    o76n.jpeg

ALAMEDA - Parents in their sixties who raised their only son now live here alone in retirement. But they find the place too big for the two of them to maintain, and are proposing 2 of the house's 4 bedrooms as AirBnBs. The question of moving is on their minds.

rsae.jpeg
    ja2h.jpeg
    wvcd.jpeg
    virq.jpeg
    isk0.jpeg
    vq2i.jpeg
    yw45.jpeg
    cb4v.jpeg
    141o.jpeg
    mpww.jpeg
    3o0b.jpeg
    yv11.jpeg
    hvbg.jpeg
    s19b.jpeg
    4l6o.jpeg

MANZANITA - It's the smallest house in the neighborhood. But don't be fooled: it has all the benefits of her sisters, with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.

1vks.jpeg
    c3ia.jpeg
    9g5b.jpeg
    f0eg.jpeg
    t50r.jpeg
    luuv.jpeg
    k3s3.jpeg
    n2yj.jpeg
    cjt2.jpeg
    1tdq.jpeg
    b1yw.jpeg

HARLOWE - The last house from this series comes with the second swimming pool of the neighborhood. Its interior is a little more original and modern, with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.

67qg.jpeg
    f33z.jpeg
    m6wm.jpeg
    6pem.jpeg
    vycn.jpeg
    hrcp.jpeg
    3juw.jpeg
    5al7.jpeg
    0j4f.jpeg
    q94z.jpeg
    1eyp.jpeg
    4y72.jpeg
    dxcs.jpeg

The global result :
    1dja.jpeg
    ab8l.jpeg
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited November 2023
    Your builds are beautiful, I like the varity and the realistic look, also the cozy and detailed interiors :)