Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Time Travel and Sims 4 Dream Jobs expansion packs coming in 2024/2025?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,975 Member
    jomilej wrote: »
    GracieO312 wrote: »
    'Time' might not just be about time travel per se... exploring time and space could just be space travel in general? I would adore updated aliens! Building and living in a spaceship would be pretty cool imo.

Also, star does make me think of fame but it could also have space connotations, too.

When you talk you horses, an option of conversation is "discuss about time travel" so I think it could easily relate to time travel

I hope if we can go backward in time that we get a medieval time, and we can take our horses and animals with us.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,975 Member
    The biggest problem with a concept like time travel, particularly travelling both into the past and future, is that a pack such is that would require a huge budget in order for it to be fleshed out properly... two worlds (past and future), two sets of bb and cas (past and future), etc. And as we all know, EA seems to be keeping the purse strings very tight, limiting the dev team to what they're able to add into a pack.

Case in point: the recent Horse Ranch pack and its limited features.

As much as I would love something like a time travel pack, I just don't see how a time travel pack could be properly fleshed out with such a low budget allowance. Never mind 'properly fleshed out'.... I just don't see how such a pack could be made at all with how limited the packs seem to be getting these days?
    Maybe they will have one pack for the past, and another pack for the future.