Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share Your Horse Ranch Builds!

Comments

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,082 Member
    @elanorbreton , aww, your ranch looks great! :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    Saga-MinxSaga-Minx Posts: 580 Member
    I wasn't happy with my white ranch, so I am working on a red one.
    I always have this need to blend my builds with their surroundings. :D
    For the life of me, I cannot place another color fence on this plot then white. haha
    Anybody else feel the same urge?

uHTbNYU.png
    y06cP8U.png
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Omggg your builds are so nice everyone <3
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    Having a go at building on the 64x64 lot. This is what I have so far.
    5Hmx7Ia.jpg
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I added a couple more ranches one in Moonwood Mill and the other Willow Creek.
    W4EqOGLh.png
    WrYqrQZh.png
    1ouwavWh.png
    qM6Z4pUh.png
    uzoWeSWh.png
    2gn0EOeh.png
    The goths really work that cowboy gear heh.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member
    The Boys moved to an abandonned farm.
    A mysterious guy named Conny already made two of the rooms habitable again.
    cd468d64e3189cc13b72245b5bc20466d223b30e.jpg
    The goats showed them around.
    cdb1b570e6d5bc9f0e880dbba682fdcd6f094786.jpg
    Saiwa: "I expected worse, it's quite cozy."
    1b8f0ca0c5df24993a192238b6e3cf6d61c5419a.jpg
    Vlad: "And there's everything we need. It could have been far worse."
    Jack: "This Conny guy did an amazing job here. I already love him!"
    0d978fe160e419058042dbc71721e887f68baf8e.jpg
    There are two rooms habitable for the time being.
    Kitchen, Dining and Living in one room. And the beds in the other room.
    Seems they have to share their beds with the goats ^^
    982c81d7165591c18ed46dbc63ca5b96a3e0f24e.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game πŸ›Ί A Dramedy 🚢🏼🚢🏻🚢🏽🚢🏽 The Boys πŸ₯‡ Their first year - A Dramedy πŸš€ Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug β˜ƒοΈ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms πŸ›‹ SciFi πŸ‘Ύ creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,916 Member
    I'm a little frustrated. I keep looking for farmhouses on the gallery, and I keep finding things that are... very nice builds, but not farmhouses. Not what I consider a farmhouse, anyway, by which I mean just a nice old traditional American farmhouse with a wraparound porch (and for the love of God, no open floor plan). I don't know whether anyone here watched that tv show Jericho years ago, but the Richmond farm is the perfect example of what I'm talking about. Sweet Nectar Glade is pretty close, and I'm definitely keeping it, but I'd like to find something similar but just a tiny bit bigger/with a slightly different layout to put on the empty lot in Chestnut Ridge.

I'm a pretty lousy builder, but I'm almost desperate enough to try it myself.

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,457 Member
    I'm a little frustrated. I keep looking for farmhouses on the gallery, and I keep finding things that are... very nice builds, but not farmhouses. Not what I consider a farmhouse, anyway, by which I mean just a nice old traditional American farmhouse with a wraparound porch (and for the love of God, no open floor plan). I don't know whether anyone here watched that tv show Jericho years ago, but the Richmond farm is the perfect example of what I'm talking about. Sweet Nectar Glade is pretty close, and I'm definitely keeping it, but I'd like to find something similar but just a tiny bit bigger/with a slightly different layout to put on the empty lot in Chestnut Ridge.

I have a farmhouse on the gallery, the lot was built as a barn wedding venue and will need adjustments and redecoration if you want to play with the horse ranch pack, but the house has a front porch and a smaller back porch and it's not open floor plan.

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/069574FBCE9011EA82DF1B3C63FBD266?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=crocobaura&max=50&maxis=false
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    The Boys moved to an abandonned farm.
    A mysterious guy named Conny already made two of the rooms habitable again.
    cd468d64e3189cc13b72245b5bc20466d223b30e.jpg
    The goats showed them around.
    cdb1b570e6d5bc9f0e880dbba682fdcd6f094786.jpg
    Saiwa: "I expected worse, it's quite cozy."
    1b8f0ca0c5df24993a192238b6e3cf6d61c5419a.jpg
    Vlad: "And there's everything we need. It could have been far worse."
    Jack: "This Conny guy did an amazing job here. I already love him!"
    0d978fe160e419058042dbc71721e887f68baf8e.jpg
    There are two rooms habitable for the time being.
    Kitchen, Dining and Living in one room. And the beds in the other room.
    Seems they have to share their beds with the goats ^^
    982c81d7165591c18ed46dbc63ca5b96a3e0f24e.jpg

This is so cool, I love it
  • Options
    maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    @Amapola76 I made a few farmhouses/farms when I got Cottage Living. I wanted farms in Brindleton Bay so some are regular houses. I researched online and based them on real life farmhouses, but some old ones. I love the historical homes! My id is MaggieMae7276 if you are interested in checking them out. I only use MOO for placing wildflowers/flowers in front of the house and sometimes by fences. I play vanilla so not CC or mods. If you like to play with Paranormal, I made the original real life farmhouse that The Conjuring movie was based on. The real house was built in the 1700s and was a farmhouse, but only a small back porch. I have used it for normal gameplay.
  • Options
    SweetBexiSweetBexi Posts: 147 Member
    edited July 2023
    This is my first time properly trying a full scale build :s it's hard! Lol

I'm not sure if the image will work. I don't know fully how to add them
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,070 Member

@Amapola76

I just bought the HR pack yesterday and read your post and thought it might be fun to try to replicate the Jericho farmhouse, so I started working on it and here's what I have thus far:
    Built on the empty 64x64 lot
    m3tFdhj.png

I matched the style and colouring of the house the same as the tv show, but gussied it up a bit more so it looks a but more appealing in the game. The porch wraps all the way around to the back of the house. The interior is large with 5 bedrooms and 4 baths to accommodate a big family, large eat-in kitchen, formal dining, large gardening area, basement/cellar for nectar making, barn has 2 horse stalls, chicken coop, and a fishing pond.

It's still a work in progress (landscaping, some furnishings, etc), but if you give me a couple of days I can have it finished and posted up on the gallery if you're interested? I'll post the pics here in this thread when it's ready for download.

My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options

@Amapola76

I just bought the HR pack yesterday and read your post and thought it might be fun to try to replicate the Jericho farmhouse, so I started working on it and here's what I have thus far:
    Built on the empty 64x64 lot
    m3tFdhj.png

I matched the style and colouring of the house the same as the tv show, but gussied it up a bit more so it looks a but more appealing in the game. The porch wraps all the way around to the back of the house. The interior is large with 5 bedrooms and 4 baths to accommodate a big family, large eat-in kitchen, formal dining, large gardening area, basement/cellar for nectar making, barn has 2 horse stalls, chicken coop, and a fishing pond.

It's still a work in progress (landscaping, some furnishings, etc), but if you give me a couple of days I can have it finished and posted up on the gallery if you're interested? I'll post the pics here in this thread when it's ready for download.

Yesssss, I love this so much! Thank you!

Thanks to everyone else, too, I'm looking forward to digging into the gallery more this afternoon...
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,491 Member
    edited July 2023
    Great looking variety of builds! πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

I'm in the process of completely rebuilding Chestnut Ridge; all shall be in Old Wesht Shtyle.
    I love a good old fashioned Western myself, and it is finally time to have my sims engage in some proper Wild West mayhem. I'm truly digging this new world (speaking of digging... a cemetery, AYE, there WILL be a cemetery ) and everything else that this pack has to offer.

Here's one of my latest builds, which I already posted on my personal page. I figured there's no harm in sharing on here too:

The Rogue's Rest (Saloon)

RRS-001.jpg

EDIT: It's a 30x20 bar lot, NO CC, PLAYTESTED, it has 2 bars, 5 beds upstairs and plenty of room for brawling dancing.

More screenshots.⬇️

RRS-001-b.jpg
    RRS-002.jpg
    RRS-003.jpg
    RRS-004.jpg
    RRS-005.jpg
    RRS-007.jpg

More Info & Gallery Download HERE
  • Options
    This is my first time properly trying a full scale build :s it's hard! Lol

I'm not sure if the image will work. I don't know fully how to add them

To add an image, you'll first want to upload it to the internet. Then you copy the url of the image and put it between [ img] and [/img ]
    (without the space ;))
    If you have questions how to achieve the different steps, don't hesitate to ask, we're glad to help πŸ‘©β€πŸ”§
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game πŸ›Ί A Dramedy 🚢🏼🚢🏻🚢🏽🚢🏽 The Boys πŸ₯‡ Their first year - A Dramedy πŸš€ Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug β˜ƒοΈ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms πŸ›‹ SciFi πŸ‘Ύ creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options

The Country Bunker
    inspired by Bob's Country Bunker from the Blues Brothers

a5343f88ae20cd690b6f4383e19629104c0acf7f.jpg

f3e95f7142c14793585c46d03750afc0753c6298.jpg
    two more pics under the spoiler
    a853d5bfbfa198a02580381af449203b56bbb72c.jpg
    ff831ee3f2c789037bf932e7d07537cf864e7a7f.jpg
    🐐
    And the goat party
    8aea720c2e7552c75fba2b6c134bb341c159f732.jpg
  • Options
    Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 620 Member
    edited July 2023
    Marjia wrote: Β»
    Beverly Woods - Starter Ranch (not uploaded yet due to issue with the gallery)
    F1p9_oZWwAA8Eti.jpg
    F1p-CcxWAAUKklQ.jpg

@Marjia I'm currently using your ranch but have had to expand it to fit my ever-growing family! Thank you for uploading this!

b5ZnQXC.png

GHULhe4.png
  • Options
    GageaGagea Posts: 1,277 Member
    I've build a modern dogtrot ranchhouse with a stable for 4 horses:

yx2a8rvu6ock.png
    dhzj1aanwwjr.png

bzwy4x1732ba.png

qododpy4wm5c.png

• Options
    SimsEquusSimsEquus Posts: 4 New Member
    aww these look so amazing like honestly! I wish I had these skills, still stuck in my tiny barn <3
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,070 Member
    @Amapola76

Ok, the house is done and loaded onto my gallery (see my signature below for gallery ID).

Some info:
    - Lot size: 64x64
    - Price: $171,997 (kept it as low as I could without being too bare bones)
    - 5 bedrooms, 5 baths
    - 2-story plus basement/cellar, wrap around porch
    - Eat-in kitchen, formal dining room, home office, laundry
    - 2-story barn with 2 horse stalls, plus bonus room for storage etc
    - large garden plot area w/ scarecrow
    - chicken coop, rabbit trunk, bird tree
    - fishing pond
    - Inside is partially furnished/decorated, outside is fully landscaped

Packs used: Horse Ranch, Growing Together, Cottage Living, Cats & Dogs, Seasons, Get Together, Get To Work, Strangerville, Parenthood, Nifty Knitting, Laundry Day, Book Nook kit

Some pics:
    Front view:
    6vaLnbx.png

Back view:
    Shb5Pt8.png

Front entryway:
    icFTKcK.png

Living room:
    XeTebJ2.png

Dining room:
    5dHk06a.png

Basement/cellar:
    fC38O5f.png

Enjoy! :)

My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    @AncientMuse2 Your ranch is gorgeous! I was going to build a ranch for my new game, but I fell in love with this one and will be downloading it as soon as I get into my game!
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    A very quick and basic camping area for my sims
    9BM4Ajp.png
    4QTZb6w.png
    5j27LG9.png
  • Options
    @Amapola76

Ok, the house is done and loaded onto my gallery (see my signature below for gallery ID).

Some info:
    - Lot size: 64x64
    - Price: $171,997 (kept it as low as I could without being too bare bones)
    - 5 bedrooms, 5 baths
    - 2-story plus basement/cellar, wrap around porch
    - Eat-in kitchen, formal dining room, home office, laundry
    - 2-story barn with 2 horse stalls, plus bonus room for storage etc
    - large garden plot area w/ scarecrow
    - chicken coop, rabbit trunk, bird tree
    - fishing pond
    - Inside is partially furnished/decorated, outside is fully landscaped

Packs used: Horse Ranch, Growing Together, Cottage Living, Cats & Dogs, Seasons, Get Together, Get To Work, Strangerville, Parenthood, Nifty Knitting, Laundry Day, Book Nook kit

Some pics:
    Front view:
    6vaLnbx.png

Back view:
    Shb5Pt8.png

Front entryway:
    icFTKcK.png

Living room:
    XeTebJ2.png

Dining room:
    5dHk06a.png

Basement/cellar:
    fC38O5f.png

Enjoy! :)

This is amazing, thank you!
  • Options
    BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,697 Member
    edited August 2023
    My Windenburg Pony Express Station

embed?resid=FAF926BA1F75964F%2155159&authkey=%21ALa-6iKS4lQDkjk&width=1600&height=1200

There are boxes on the ground level for max. 6 horses and two patches for prairie grass.

embed?resid=FAF926BA1F75964F%2155158&authkey=%21ALa-6iKS4lQDkjk&width=1600&height=1200
    Post edited by Bonxie on
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.