Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is it possible to put the premade scenario families into a save we already have to play?

I have a scenario save I would like to be able to put the scenario premade families into to play ( like the family fortune Landry family ). Is it possible to put it into a save I already have? And if so how?

Comments

• Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    If you mean after you finish the scenario, you just save them to your Library and then put them in the save you want them to be a part of.

If you mean before starting the scenario, make sure the save you want to play them in is the most recent save. You can do that by loading the save and just saving (or Save as if you don’t want to over write your current save). Then you just move them in as normal.

I hope that makes sense. If not I'll gladly clarify anything you need me to. :)
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    When starting a scenario there is an option to do it in a new save or an existing one. Choose existing one
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,974 Member
    Thank you @SweetieWright_84 i think I understand. I can do a save and save as and if I mess up I will have two. So I will probably try that if it doesn’t allow me to just choose an existing save as Selena Kyle’s suggested. I will test it after making two of the same save. Thank you both.
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    Thank you @SweetieWright_84 i think I understand. I can do a save and save as and if I mess up I will have two. So I will probably try that if it doesn’t allow me to just choose an existing save as Selena Kyle’s suggested. I will test it after making two of the same save. Thank you both.

You're very welcome!

SelinaKyles is right, I just forgot that was an option. I've only done 2 scenarios, both with premade Sims, so I forgot how they work.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 955 Member
    edited July 2023
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    I have a scenario save I would like to be able to put the scenario premade families into to play ( like the family fortune Landry family ). Is it possible to put it into a save I already have? And if so how?

Yes. I started one scenario but did not finish it. I think it was the "new in town". The premade sim from that scenario is still living in my present save. When I started the scenario, I moved her into a vacant house somewhere in my present save.

One issue with that approach is the fact that the sim or sims from the scenario tend to interact with other sims who already live there.

Edit: Farrah Nouvel lives in a house in Evergreen Harbor together with a male sim called Frans Riis I made for her when I gave up making friends for her scenario.

2023-040.png

10_07_11.png

Post edited by BoergeAarg61 on