Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Horse Ranch Positive Thoughts Thread

Comments

• Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,107 Member
    Five minutes away from downloading! I have a specific family in Newcrest who i want to move to the new world.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Ready to stirrup trouble. Gotta stop foalin' around and be ready to head right into CAH. Brimming with unbridled anticipation.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    brizgalbrizgal Posts: 147 Member
    My sim just got the option to โ€œtalk about the possibility of time travelโ€ with his new faithful friend Rusty Squire. Hoping this is a hint about the next pack. I love playing future world in Sims 3 and would love being able to go back or forward in time in Sims 4. Combine with Medieval kit and Sims will be amazingly fun to play. My horse and I going back in time and taking part in a jousting contestโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿคž
  • Options
    bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    The Sims team deserves high props for this EP! I love the new textures, furnishings, animals (of course) and the new world. Great job Sims!
  • Options
    brizgalbrizgal Posts: 147 Member
    Absolutely love this new pack. Already good friends with my new horse. Barely started on the prairie grass challenge. Loving the scenery.
  • Options
    HoneyinmyteaHoneyinmytea Posts: 15 Member
    I'm so excited to re create my horses!
  • Options
    HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 974 Member
    I plan to recreate my 3 very special horses, but not right away (I know I said I would do it first thing, but I want to make sure all my mods are squared away and would rather just have fun playing vanilla for now. Plus, Mitch is going to be a toughie to paint because of his coloration.)

So I set up a save with Ken McLaughlin and his little sorrel mustang mare, Flicka, from a book series (and movie) that I loved so much as a kid.
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,911 Member
    Okay I like how the rescue horses have pretty difficult traits that require more time and work to tame and gain the trust of. that's very realistic since rescue animals in real life are pretty much the same way.

I just remade my Wishborne legacy family from Sims 3. I don't think this save is going to be a legacy but I'm just playing with horses and whatever happens with this family happens.
  • Options
    HoneyinmyteaHoneyinmytea Posts: 15 Member
    I was able to make my horse who passed 10 years ago and it makes me so happy <3
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,341 Member
    I haven't got too far into it yet, but I love it! The clothes, hairstyles, etc are just awesome. I also like the pre-order bonus items.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Is the pumpkin head cc or part of the pack? Because if it's part of the pack that's epic.

It's an actual carved pumpkin. One of the features of the Spooky Stuff pack is pumpkin carving and the ability for Ghosts to wear them (lit or unlit) as masks.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited July 2023
    LiELF wrote: ยป
    I wonder if horses can be brought to the jungle? Could they cross the bridge by the great ruins and waterfalls? Can they be ridden to the temple?

Can they go to Granite Falls?

I must know!

You can take horses on vacation. Feeders and balls are buyable from mailboxes and portable. Beds can be placed in inventory, but weren't available via mailbox last I checked (might need to recheck to see if added). I think horses can nap or sleep without a bed, but you can't direct them to do so without one, afaik.

I vacationed next door to the Pancakes to test this out.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I hadn't seen that bug but that is pretty quick, I love it so much I did some basic set up for my test save but I'm gonna have to play more after I eat.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,341 Member
    edited July 2023
    Also, I really love how we can make unicorns!

362179977-579194497626159-702525748696193525-n.png
  • Options
    usualsuspectusualsuspect Posts: 76 Member
    I was able to easily install the pack, whew!! When I loaded into Chestnut Ridge, it was winter and a snow storm was going on. I was so excited to see snow there, but will have to wait a few days to really explore. ๐Ÿ’“
  • Options
    Whitedove52355Whitedove52355 Posts: 34 Member
    I haven't done to much in game yet but my positive feedback is I love the horse animations. They so far don't seem cartoony and instead very smooth and realistic. I like that! Nectar making is something I've wanted in the game for a very long time. Now I can have my vineyard and nectary in Tartosa.
  • Options
    I've been having fun! This is the pack I have been waiting for my entire Sims 4 life, and every time there was a different pack, I felt a little sad. I did love cottage living, but I have been dreaming of horses in the Sims 4 for eons and now I can play them! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ๐Ÿด ๐Ÿด

Guess I have to take a break though. Gotta go out to the ranch because I gotta muck and feed the pony who has been getting a few days off because we finished our virtual endurance ride (that and it's kinda hot). Perfect timing for the pack though. Funny how that works out. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Deserts are NOT my thing but you guys, this is literally my favorite world right now ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    I'm in love with this place. Even the shells are nice! Lol.
  • Options
    I saw this on Facebook

lR55kPR.jpg

IYKYK
  • Options
    Wow the builds are nice... I'm debating on actually keeping them....