Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question regarding CurseForge

I've recently started using CurseForge to get & manage my CC & mods - it looks like it's pretty good with lots of amazing content. One thing I do find rather difficult & that is finding content that some of my favourite modders have on there. Is there a way to search for a particular modder or can you only search on type of mod or CC?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    Yeah, you can search for specific creators but you need to know their usernames on CurseForge. Sometimes it may be a bit different than on their Patreon or other sites. At least that's been my experience. For example, if you're looking for Hey Harrie's CC packs, there are a few with different creator names. Her packs with FelixAndre (I think that's the name) is HouseofHarlix. Her own stuff is HeyHarrie.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    grevilliabluegrevilliablue Posts: 304 Member
    Yeah, you can search for specific creators but you need to know their usernames on CurseForge. Sometimes it may be a bit different than on their Patreon or other sites. At least that's been my experience. For example, if you're looking for Hey Harrie's CC packs, there are a few with different creator names. Her packs with FelixAndre (I think that's the name) is HouseofHarlix. Her own stuff is HeyHarrie.

Thanks for responding. Where do you input the Creator's name so that you can search? The only search option I see is to search for a mod.
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    edited May 2023
    I just checked, and you can still search using the creators username. Just type the username instead of the mod name. It will show you everything that creator has.

Edit: I usually use the app but I checked on the website. That's what I meant by I just checked.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel