Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I had a chat with Bella Goth! Twice!!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 965 Member
    Isn't Bing just part of the MS Edge search engine?

Bing used to be Edge's search engine, but now it's incorporated the latest version of ChatGPT so it's far more functional and entertaining. I used to use Bing just for Rewards points (free Spotify!), but now I use it because Bing's chat mode is versatile and fun. Bard doesn't hold a candle to it. :(
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,539 Member
    Isn't Bing just part of the MS Edge search engine?

Bing used to be Edge's search engine, but now it's incorporated the latest version of ChatGPT so it's far more functional and entertaining. I used to use Bing just for Rewards points (free Spotify!), but now I use it because Bing's chat mode is versatile and fun. Bard doesn't hold a candle to it. :(

This is random, but the thought crossed my mind that I could instruct Bing to pretend an android body is being designed for it and Bing can decide how it would look. So I did that, and I told it to write the description as an A.I. image generation prompt, so I could generate the image.

Generate an image of a female android with a height of 5'6" and a weight of 120 pounds. The android has a slim build with long, straight black hair and brown eyes. The android is wearing a white blouse, black pants, and black high heels. The android's arms are folded across her chest, and she is smiling.

This is what it created.
    Bing.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

The first image on the upper right is from that prompt.
    The other three were from a second image generation where I clarified in the prompt that the android body was to be an avatar for Bing.
    So, it seems to have a specific look in mind, or it's referencing something.

I did an image search using Edge and Firefox, Nothing from Firefox, but Edge Image search only came up with this one Deviant Art picture.
    human_bing_by_riam_ji-d79bco2.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I like the Deviant Art image.
    Anyway, I have an idea what android Bing looks like. :D

So I took the same prompt, change it to short hair with an orange streak and headphones.
    Very interesting that the orange streak is on the same side.
    bingyy.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Heck, I am amazed that it can generate what I wrote so easily. :D
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds