Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Hunger Games - A Sims 3 Reality Show

14567810...Next

Comments

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Reactions
    Oh lordy... That. was. Insane.

First Maple decides to break the gamemakers' rules by not killing, and then that happened... The gamemakers are cruelty personified, despite us not seeing their faces in the episodes...

I wonder who'll survive the finale?

May the odds be ever in your favour
    Banner.png
  • Options
    PieceOfPrincessPieceOfPrincess Posts: 150 Member
    Oh Lordy!
    This was a really though episode. Maple and Diana shared such a special moment when it all went down south :(
    On another hand it’s kinda hilarious how Loki is stalking Rosco around and he clearly does not agree with it a bit :D
    Play the "Pac(k)-man Challenge" Find it in my Google Doc or Copy it from the Forum!
    FIND THE LATEST RULES AND ROLLS FOR THE SIMS 4 RANDOM LEGACY IN THIS BLOG.
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    Great episode 😎.
    How sad that Diana got shot by accident after all that fun 😭. Now only three remain.
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    Oh my.
    Loki does seem to be haunting (hunting?) Rsoco! Hey, I know,
    maybe Rosco will finally attack Loki and Maple while emerge the victor, just letting the guys kill each other so she can continue to not kill on purpose. :grin: Ouch that last bit with Diana and Maple was too idyllic, of course the
    gamemakers had to break it up by sending in a dog.
    image.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Episode 8
    Oh, Robert died of hunger. At least he's with Hannah now

Oof, the entire table disappeared after Roscoe was done. Rude

Did Leif get hit by a meteor? :scream:

Only 4 left!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Episode 9
    Oh, that's so tragic. Diana was shot by accident. And in reality, Vul and Tresa rolled the exact same number. Quite unfortunate, but it is what it is
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    And then the Final Assignment: You can send everything to me via Discord or PM
    1. Choose your weapon: Sword, Spear, Knife, or Bow & Arrow

2. Tiebreaker Question: What is my (Alleen’s) favorite number? (It’s a number between 1 and 20)

3. Questionnaire: A memory Game ;)

1. In the Intro episode what color dress did Gertie wear to the reaping? Green, blue, or orange?
    2. In Episode 1, what did Ella eat in their apartment? Salad, yogurt, or bread and jam?
    3. In episode 2, what did Jürgen find at the cornucopia? Dry food, immunity, or a gun?
    4. In episode 3, who killed Mirrari? Leif, Diana, or Mick?
    5. In episode 4, how many tributes were at the swamp at night time? 1, 2, or 3?
    6. In episode 5, what did Robert find at the cornucopia? Knife, gun, or dry food?
    7. In episode 6, who got food from home? Maple, Sonya, or Rosco?
    8. In episode 7, what did Rosco find at the cornucopia? Gun, dry food, or a knife?
    9. In episode 8, what was Hannah’s skin color? Red, yellow, or blue?
    10. In episode 9, who got food from home? Diana, Maple, or Loki?

And all the episodes won’t be accessible until I get all the assignments back! Maybe 2 or 3 days.

May the odds be ever in your favour!
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    @M13Vulpecula @icmnfrsh @PieceOfPrincess @lillibattenberg @rosey1579 @SimTresa @ncisGibbs02 @polrbear

Everyone can do it if they want but only the final 2 will count :wink:
  • Options
    Sent in my thing ^w^
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Oooh finale time!
    Congrats on winning the Games Rosco and Rosey ^w^ It was a close battle.. but The Beard emerged victorious! Loki did fight hard for his own survival, but sadly he didn't make it :'( And yeah.. sad way for Maple to end things.. but at least she and Diana are together again, kind of a bittersweet ending.

MORE GAMES.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    PieceOfPrincessPieceOfPrincess Posts: 150 Member
    Oooh finale time!
    Congrats on winning the Games Rosco and Rosey ^w^ It was a close battle.. but The Beard emerged victorious! Loki did fight hard for his own survival, but sadly he didn't make it :'( And yeah.. sad way for Maple to end things.. but at least she and Diana are together again, kind of a bittersweet ending.

MORE GAMES.

MORE GAMES!
    Congrats Rosco! Glad that Loki could make it this far! They fought a fierce battle! Thanks for not making him suffer too much :D
    Play the "Pac(k)-man Challenge" Find it in my Google Doc or Copy it from the Forum!
    FIND THE LATEST RULES AND ROLLS FOR THE SIMS 4 RANDOM LEGACY IN THIS BLOG.
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    Well done Rosco! A worthy winner and what an epic final battle! I’m glad Maple got to be with Diana again.

This was great! Thank you for a great Hunger Games series @Alleenmens

Everyone had great Sims!
    Alleenmens wrote: »

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    Episode 10
    Conggrats, Rosco and Rosey! Can't beat the beard! Aww, Maple.. least Diana got to come back for her.
    image.png
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    Oh wow! I guess I got more of those questions right than I thought. Nice job, everyone ^.^ and thanks for putting this together, Alleen c:
    (finale)
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Congrats on winning Rosey! That was intense

And Maple. :( At least she and Diana got to be together in the afterlife

Thanks for hosting this, Alleen

• Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    Finale:
    I'm glad Rosco won with his awesome beard.
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png