Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Magical Mastersons (Rebooted)

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    Thank you @Sims4MagicalTales ! I look forward to your new story, sounds like fun :)
  • Options
    Erytheia and Xanthe start high school, and their magical education too!

Chapter Nineteen: Two Kinds of Education

KTJ3NVU.jpg

Also, here's an updated version of my avatar! Xanthe looks a little indecent but that can happen with dresses and skirts :D:D

Kf59VLu.jpg
  • Options
    Another chapter is ready!

Chapter Twenty: Being a Teenager

JLQrX8I.jpg

I didn't get a photo of Artemis in her formal gear, so here's a fun goofy selfie! I decided she could "wear contact lenses" as having her usual glasses on made her look middle aged :#:D

5E8FDIq.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Finally back with a new chapter! I was having fun setting up my infants test save before the pack dropped (sending the parents-to-be off to university and getting them settled in their careers) and then playing with infants, since infants won't feature in the Mastersons for a while.

Nm08mS7.jpg
  • Options
    We finally get a chapter from Peter's POV!

v5kfKlW.jpg
  • Options
    WARNING: this chapter mentions death. There's also some bad language.

k8G5yRO.jpg
  • Options
    Just to clarify: Evie is Evie Delgato, Nani is Nani Kealoha, Malia is Malia Hekekia-Lefao who we first encountered in Chapter Fifteen, and Kayden is Kayden Goth.
  • Options
    Finally got round to doing a new chapter! I got too distracted with other saves :#:#
    As an explanation, it was Spring for the first week they were in Britechester, then they applied for scholarships and their actual places in Summer, before the first term taking place in Autumn. This was primarily so I could get Alexander to gain some skills for his degree, as I hadn't played his family much.

TguxFuW.jpg
  • Options
    It's been a long time coming... five months to be exact! But I finally got myself together and did another Mastersons post! I got too distracted by other saves as usual... ahh, the joys of inattentive ADHD :D

rLrFrme.jpg
  • Options
    Another chapter, so soon after the last one??? :D:D It's been a busy summer for Artemis, what with two siblings becoming Global Superstars and considering the possibility of fame for herself, as well as preparing for a Physics degree at Foxbury Institute...

Tc0vJZ7.jpg
  • Options
    It's the end of an era with Artemis and Apollo becoming Young Adults!

42OGDaP.jpg