Stories Forum Specific Guidelines:

Using lots of images or hitting us with an absolute novel? Please be courteous and use a spoiler tag for your post. Thanks!
It's Patch day! The latest update is now live for The Sims 4 which includes critical updates to Gallery and in-game profanity filters. Click here to read the notes.

Magical Mastersons (Rebooted)

13...Next

Comments

• Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 1,970 Member
    @_sims_Yimi Thanks for the comment!

Yep, they do look very alike. One of them has a slightly wider face, but I forget who :D In the original save, they looked more different when they got to adolescence. I often think you can’t really tell what a Sims 4 kid looks like (as in, family resemblances) until they’re a teen. It’d be more interesting if Caroline and Peter didn’t have the same hair colour and the same eye colour.
    As for the magic thing… ooh, interesting idea! I can definitely imagine a hormonal teenager casting a spell in anger, where if they were in a good mood they wouldn’t do so. It’d be cool if child Spellcasters had more to do, like a little potion table (so Xanthe can turn people into frogs and so on), but I can make do without.
    My Stories: Parker Saga (on temporary hiatus), Magical Mastersons
    Finally did another chapter! That can be the problem with game-driven SimLit, coming up with stuff to write about. That was part of the sad thing about having to delete the original save when I did, as I did have some storylines in mind. Ah well. I'll hang on to them for the future.

Chapter Twelve: Daily Life

hDJrRIF.jpg
  • SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,194 Member
    Also catching up!
    The toddler Xmas jumpers are so cute ;-; Ah no Peter got cursed! The kids are gonna have a hard time holding it off until they're teens before they can do any magic, though as Yimi says is it better in the hands of a child or a hormonal teen? XD Good that they're also bearing in mind that sometimes it's good to get hands-on rather than over-rely on magic. One wrong Repairio and that's an expensive replacement : P
    they/them or she/her - remember to only support ethical CC creators! -
    SpojuSj.png
    SnowBnuuy wrote: »
    Also catching up!
    The toddler Xmas jumpers are so cute ;-; Ah no Peter got cursed! The kids are gonna have a hard time holding it off until they're teens before they can do any magic, though as Yimi says is it better in the hands of a child or a hormonal teen? XD Good that they're also bearing in mind that sometimes it's good to get hands-on rather than over-rely on magic. One wrong Repairio and that's an expensive replacement : P

Thanks for the comment!
    Yep, sometimes plumbing catches fire if Repairio goes wrong! Particularly odd when it’s a toilet, which has water in the bowl… And sometimes handiness is useful in its own right, eg for upgrades or for getting to the Forgotten Grotto secret lot.
    Found these old screenshots from the original Mastersons save of what can happen when Repairio goes wrong on a toilet...

2kRqJlH.jpg

M2mb8sx.jpg
  • _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,585 Member
    The magic of somehow being on fire, zappy with electricity and filled with water at the same time 😂

Chapter 12
    Aw, Caroline. I hope she makes a breakthrough soon, but she's right in that she needs to put in the effort herself, too. I've never actually played through the acting career in the game but it looks like a lot of fun.
    The kids are growing up fast! It'll be fun to see all of them on a skiing trip together. Fingers crossed that none of them breaks anything on the way down, though 😅
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    It's been a while since I uploaded here :#:D I haven't actually played for a while, I was diagnosed with COVID on Tuesday and haven't been feeling 100%. Mostly I've been more tired than usual and had a blocked nose. But I'm slowly feeling better so more chapters will be coming!

Chapter Thirteen: No More Toddlers!

JjPaWcI.jpg

Since the images aren't in the post, here are Artemis and Apollo:

jP6ANbl.jpg
    rRzDAyK.jpg