Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need Help with Werewolves' Aspirations!

I am working on updating some of the challenges I've written, and I really just have one question I've not been able to find the answer for anywhere. Is it possible to complete ALL FIVE werewolf aspirations on one sim? A simple yes or no would be fine, but details would be good, too.

Comments

• Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,465 Member
    edited October 2022
    🐺YES.🐺

Note: Only when you've completed the Werewolf Initiate Aspiration all remaining 4 aspirations will unlock.

Once unlocked:
    • join a pack and leave it as soon as you're getting tired of them beasts-
    • join the next pack until yer sick of them too - in fact- I'd say just leave this entire pack business behind and turn into a -
    • Lone Wolf, and when the lone wolf life's getting to you and you're absolutely done with being hairy and grouchy all the time just try and find
    • the cure to stop this werebeast nonsense alltogether.

You can of course mix it up a little and start off with finding the cure, turn back into a human, provoke Greggers and get bitten again and then join a pack.
    It's all good, it's all good.

My sims don't want to get cured. Beastlife is Best.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    I have completed all the aspirations with one sim so I can confirm it is possible.

There are two aspirations which require to be a pack member. You can't be part of both packs at the same time so you have to join one pack and become alpha to complete one aspiration. Then you have to leave the pack before joining the other one. I would also recommend assigning the alpha role of another Sim before you quit a pack because I am not sure if the game will spawn a new alpha on its own. The lone wolf aspiration can be done in between the other aspirations.

The cure aspiration is obviously one to be done last. Don't forget you can only harvest moon petals on the full moon. The moon petal starts to bloom a few hours before the full moon fury starts so head over to the rock at the beginning of a full moon evening.
  • Options
    IllusoryThrallIllusoryThrall Posts: 1,335 Member
    🐺YES.🐺

OMG thanks so much for this and the detailed answer. That really helped.

Atreya33 wrote: »
    I have completed all the aspirations with one sim so I can confirm it is possible.

Huge thanks for the info. I can't tell you how helpful it was!

• Options
    RoseQuartzRoseQuartz Posts: 164 Member
    Wait, the game might not spawn a new alpha? Does anyone know if the game spawns new wolf pack alphas by itself?
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    RoseQuartz wrote: »
    Wait, the game might not spawn a new alpha? Does anyone know if the game spawns new wolf pack alphas by itself?

It should spawn a new alpha, but if you want to be extra careful, you can have your sim willingly give away the alpha status before leaving the pack.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Yup. The quickest way is to type in the codes, which are:
    Testingcheats On
    Testingcheats True
    Aspirations.Complete_Current_Milestone

Then press Arrow Up key Enter key a few time & select each one of the Werewolf Aspiration.

That will give you the full Werewolf Aspirations.

And have fun. ;):p

• Options
    RoseQuartzRoseQuartz Posts: 164 Member
    edited October 2022
    EgonVM wrote: »
    RoseQuartz wrote: »

It should spawn a new alpha, but if you want to be extra careful, you can have your sim willingly give away the alpha status before leaving the pack.

That's great! I love gameplay ways to do things! Thanks, @EgonVM!
    Post edited by RoseQuartz on