August 12th- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

Castle Build Set please

SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,575 Member
edited August 2 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Maybe it could be in a pack or maybe it could be in an expansion, but I would LOVE to have a castle build set. I want to be able to have:
  • Arrow Slits
  • Glassless Windows
  • Barred Windows (with & without glass)
  • Machicolations (shoutout to Shadiversity on Youtube)
  • Crenellations
  • Murder Holes in the floor (maybe even with metal grates that cut through the floor)
  • Spiral Staircases
  • Stone & Wood Corbels for the outside walls
  • Aquaduct/sewer grates on sides of pools that act like canals or moats
  • Curved pools
  • Drawbridges
  • Portcullis
  • Banners/Flags
  • Large Rugs
  • Wall Torches
  • Hidden Doors (like from Sims3)
  • Trap Doors
  • Cellar Doors
  • Curtain Doors
  • Hammocks (for a prison or low-end barracks)
  • Bunk Beds (but more primitive/medieval)
  • Cots

I just had brain freeze so if anyone can think of anything else, please add it. I'll have to come up with pictures later.
dc2mku1-46ef0ff0-3439-4ef7-b318-1d69923024ca.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzA0MTUzNzE2LWQ1NjAtNGQ1Ni1iMWNmLTAxMjlkNWMwMmQ5OFwvZGMybWt1MS00NmVmMGZmMC0zNDM5LTRlZjctYjMxOC0xZDY5OTIzMDI0Y2EuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.NfsAuqAG32MRH3VBO1YdPk69z9AWDEM0FIgM8P0PLDQ
Post edited by Suceress on

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 5,499 Member
    Working cannons would be nice too.
  • SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,575 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    Working cannons would be nice too.
    I think of boats when I think of canons, but that would be interesting. I also want ballista and trebuchet.
    I'd also like beehive ovens and more canopy beds. IIRC, the reason for canopy beds was to keep pieces of roof/straw & bugs from falling down on people when they slept because the roofs were usually not-so-great.
    I would also like angled walls like you see on the towers where the circles can get smaller and the walls angle in.