Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Castle Build Set please

SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
edited August 2022 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Maybe it could be in a pack or maybe it could be in an expansion, but I would LOVE to have a castle build set. I want to be able to have:
  • Arrow Slits
  • Glassless Windows
  • Barred Windows (with & without glass)
  • Machicolations (shoutout to Shadiversity on Youtube)
  • Crenellations
  • Murder Holes in the floor (maybe even with metal grates that cut through the floor)
  • Spiral Staircases
  • Stone & Wood Corbels for the outside walls
  • Aquaduct/sewer grates on sides of pools that act like canals or moats
  • Curved pools
  • Drawbridges
  • Portcullis
  • Banners/Flags
  • Large Rugs
  • Wall Torches
  • Hidden Doors (like from Sims3)
  • Trap Doors
  • Cellar Doors
  • Curtain Doors
  • Hammocks (for a prison or low-end barracks)
  • Bunk Beds (but more primitive/medieval)
  • Cots

I just had brain freeze so if anyone can think of anything else, please add it. I'll have to come up with pictures later.
dc2mku1-46ef0ff0-3439-4ef7-b318-1d69923024ca.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzA0MTUzNzE2LWQ1NjAtNGQ1Ni1iMWNmLTAxMjlkNWMwMmQ5OFwvZGMybWt1MS00NmVmMGZmMC0zNDM5LTRlZjctYjMxOC0xZDY5OTIzMDI0Y2EuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.NfsAuqAG32MRH3VBO1YdPk69z9AWDEM0FIgM8P0PLDQ
Post edited by Suceress on

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    Working cannons would be nice too.
  • SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    Working cannons would be nice too.
    I think of boats when I think of canons, but that would be interesting. I also want ballista and trebuchet.
    I'd also like beehive ovens and more canopy beds. IIRC, the reason for canopy beds was to keep pieces of roof/straw & bugs from falling down on people when they slept because the roofs were usually not-so-great.
    I would also like angled walls like you see on the towers where the circles can get smaller and the walls angle in.
  • Nai4BoysNai4Boys Posts: 1 New Member
    OMG YES YES YES PLEASE!!!!
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Yes yes yessssssss.

And a dragon, please. :)
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    1st & foremost, complete fixes of Sims 4. :'( Then a Castle Build Set. B) Pretty please! :p<3
    Fixes AND a castle build set would be awesome.

@Isharell Ooh, a dragon would be cool. Dragon statues in different sizes as well. I also like the idea of gargoyles that blow fire. Someone made those for Sims2 I think. I think there might be some for Sims4 but I can't remember.

I would love to be able to have much taller fences that are the exterior walls for the zwinger (outer bailey). The picture I posted is a creation from Shad (Shadiversity on Youtube).
  • EleriEleri Posts: 545 Member
    I would totally pay for a time travel game pack that came with a medieval world and objects.
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.
    Me too! I enjoyed Sims Medieval but would love for it to be incorporated in Sims4. I've been playing Medieval Dynasty lately and wish that it could have castles. I am enjoying gathering sticks and stones, mining rocks, chopping trees, & building my village.

I wish we could have larger than 64x64 lots. I'd love to have a huge castle complete with docks and ships. Kelp and seaweed farms on the water. Fortifications on either side of the harbor to protect from storms & pirates. Mountains behind with waterfalls that are used to power windmills and canals running through to provide more water. I wish I could build what I'm envisioning.

Castles still exist in modern times so even modern castles would be cool.