Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

High School Years Teacher bug

ElokaEloka Posts: 184 Member
My sims teacher Marcel Price keeps asking my teen sim out on a date, I don't know if anyone else has had this problem. I don't have any mods, just one default skin and one default eye cc.

Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    That's illegal in my country, he'd be struck off from teaching.
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,126 Member
    My teachers won't even teach, and the principal Mei Prescott is listed as unemployed
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    My teachers won't even teach, and the principal Mei Prescott is listed as unemployed

She is like the Scotts. She loses her job if you play her. The same thing is true for Ash's mother who is the lunch lady.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Poor planning on EA's part. Any family on a playable lot will be a temptation to play, especially in a 'world' that has so few lots we can work with. Would have been better for them to be on permanent 'not in world' status, thereby keeping them in game assignments and freeing up the houses for player use.
  • Options
    ArzekialArzekial Posts: 665 Member
    a
    Eloka wrote: »
    My sims teacher Marcel Price keeps asking my teen sim out on a date, I don't know if anyone else has had this problem. I don't have any mods, just one default skin and one default eye cc.

That's weird. Do you see romance options between teens and adults with the High School expansion?
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,890 Member
  • Options
    Arzekial wrote: »
    a
    Eloka wrote: »

That's weird. Do you see romance options between teens and adults with the High School expansion?

No, I see no option to actually flirt or anything thank goodness, I kept hitting no when he asked me out so I don't know if there actually would have been a date, I will play test and add to the bug report messysprite linked to me. Seems to be some people are experiencing "no age requirements" when asking people out, and it's ignoring relationship status too.
  • Options
    edited August 2022

Thank you very much for this, this is exactly what happened, there is even someone in there who had the same thing with the same adult. I hope it's fixed soon.

Ohh and I thought I would add just in case someone else on the forum is having the issue: "the social bunny can add random romantic relationships" so that could be part of the problem.
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,336 EA Community Manager
    Hey all,

Please utilize Answers HQ for bugs and technical issues. You can find the link in my signature.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top