Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

✽ ( ˘ ³˘)❤ ᕼOT Oᖇ ᑎOT - Tᕼᕮ SIᗰS ᕮᗪITIOᑎ ( ˘ ³˘)❤ ✽

Comments

• Options
    DuckyQueenDuckyQueen Posts: 342 Member
    edited July 2022
    4-F044-B40-1419-411-F-BEB4-F3-D05-CFF443-E.jpg
    My Sim Ainsley, Hot or Not?
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,780 Member
    edited July 2022
    Kbobster wrote: »
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    Alanna
    Alanna_Bloom.jpg

Angel
    Angel_Dubois.jpg

Danaca
    Danaca_Morgan.jpg

Loren
    Loren_Block.jpg

all 4 are 10/10. I wish I could make sims. My thumbnail is literally the coolest looking sim I have. You should put your sims in the gallery!

All of the Sims that I shared pics of in this thread are on the gallery.
    I'm not posting these other versions for voting. I was just trying to explain that the first two versions are on the gallery but it is the same sim. :)

The first image is how Danaca looks with cc and black hair. The second image is her without cc and the third image is her with her original cc except I changed her hair color and added a beauty mark.
    Danaca.jpg
    Post edited by Hearts4u on
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    edited July 2022
    Same grading scale as last time

@DaniRose2143
    HOT
    Izabella: 6
    Sofia: 5.5
    Lou Makeover: 5.5 (He still gets the "hot" vote because it's technically Lou, but that makeover is not doing it for me, I'm sorry. His skater vibe with the long hair is much more my type.)

NOT
    Ava: 4.5 (She's got a cute face but I've never liked super muscular women for some reason. :joy:)

@Hearts4u
    HOT
    Bradley: 8.5
    Angel 7.5
    Jared: 7
    Alanna: 7
    Danaca: 6.5
    Danny: 6.5

NOT
    Loren: 5 (I just don't think the hairstyle suits her, sorry)
    Adan: 5

@InuMiroLover
    HOT
    YA Wolfgang Munch: 9.5 :love: (Please ruin my life, Wolfgang... I wouldn't mind at all)
    Aine: 9 (she is absolutely gorgeous and stunning. She could curse me and I'd say "thank you." :joy:)
    Buckley: 8
    Hecate: 7.5
    NOT
    Dusk: 5

@Kerrigan
    "Hottest Townie Ever": 5

@Babykittyjade
    HOT
    Cloud: 6
    NOT
    Nora: 5

@GalacticGal
    Erik Cantrell: 3.5 (he'd be a bit higher with a different pair of glasses)

@Karababy52
    HOT
    Ben: 9 (Awooo. Not big on chest hair and the full beard, but he is quite handsome)
    Cale:8.5
    Fox (Human Disguise) 7.5
    Josh: 7
    Fox (Alien Form): 6
    L. Faba Makeover: 6 (Not a huge fan of the way she looks but still wayyy better than she was. So I give you props for the effort!)
    NOT
    Lance: 5 (It's the eyebrows for me)

@DoodlyDoofus
    HOT
    Younger Bruce: 6

NOT
    Older Bruce: 4
    Mustache Man: 2

@Simmingal
    Simmindude: 4

@DuckyQueen
    Ainsley: 5

I think that's everyone I missed? :joy:

I'll post some more sims for y'all later.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,859 Member

@DaniRose2143
    HOT
    Lou Makeover: 5.5 (He still gets the "hot" vote because it's technically Lou, but that makeover is not doing it for me, I'm sorry. His skater vibe with the long hair is much more my type.)

NOT
    Ava: 4.5 (She's got a cute face but I've never liked super muscular women for some reason. :joy:)

You don't have to say sorry, you like what you like and you like original recipe Lou.

Super muscular women like Ava are hard to find outfits for. I want to give her crop tops to show off those killer abs of hers, but other than showing off that 6 pack they look weird on her. It's a shame because she worked to get those abs and she works just as hard to maintain them.

• Options
    @Hearts4u
    Danaca 1st 6 1/5
    Danaca 2nd 4
    Danaca 3rd 9
  • Options
    KbobsterKbobster Posts: 157 Member
    @Hearts4u thanks!
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,780 Member
    edited July 2022
    Rochelle
    Rochelle.jpg

Lori
    Lori.jpg

Violet
    Violet.jpg

Sydney
    Sydney.jpg

Sefina
    Sefina.jpg
    Post edited by Hearts4u on
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Valentina Ember and Evelyn Evilly

oiBRUkH.png

rRpwsDQ.png
  • Options
    GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    Okay, I'll play. I don't have that many Sims that haven't been born in game (or at least not as many), but I still have a few. I also don't make Sims to fit a certain idea of 'hotness', but more to match in with a particular Sim I have in mind as a romantic interest for them. :)

Anyhoo...

These are my mermaid Sims.

Ninmah

elotQts.png

Sinnan

CQKrfs7.png

Li Ban

bFC2RGQ.png

Khnum

EFvq9iP.png
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• Options
    My Werewolf Sims:

Dakara

VY8MRAV.png

Rosalie

s0FvUsg.png

Medeina

327E0uF.png

Gabriella

hcwU9Gu.png

• Options
    edited July 2022
    My votes: :)

(out of 10 & based entirely on how attractive I would personally find them in real life. Also assuming any and all teens are 18, which is legal adult age in Australia)

@DragonAge_300905

Draco - 6.5
    Windspiral -5.5
    Adrian - 6
    Mestrey - 8

@Shae

Adam - 9
    Audrey - 6.5

@wahini2024

Saylor - 7.5
    Joshua - 6.5
    Brinn - 7.5
    Keiko - 9

@DaniRose2143

Danielle - 8.5
    Londyn - 7
    Matteo - 6.5
    Leonardo - 4

@logion

Carina - 7.5
    Mariana - 9
    Tetsu - 7.5
    Jaxon - 6.5
    Elisabeth - 5.5

@Babykittyjade

Luciano - 1 (sorry, just so not my type, but he's a really well made Sim)

@Shae

Renee - 6.5
    Ryan - 6
    Maki - 8.5
    Masato - 8
    Kywoo - 6.5
    Blake - 8
    Jada - 6

@jpajari

Elena -5.5
    Wade - 2
    Darla - 7

@MeowchaFrappe

Sebastian - 9
    Delanie - 9
    Blaidd - 7.5

@DaniRose2143

Ava - 4
    Lou - 7
    Sofia 6.5
    Izabella - 7.5

@Hearts4u

Alanna - 7
    Angel - 6.5
    Danaca - 8
    Loren - 7

Okay I'll do more later. B)

• Options
    Continuing with the same scoring system as before:

@Hearts4u

Bradley, Danny, Jared and Adan are all 6.5 for me; they're attractive, just not my sort of attractive.

@Babykittyjade

Nora - 8.5

@GalacticGal

Erik Cantrell - 8 (he's got a younger version of Giles from Buffy look going on, I like it).

@Karababy52

Ben Barkley - 7.5 (not my usual type, but his eyes are amazing)

6.5 for the rest.

@Simmingal

Simmindude - 6 (he's not an attractive looking guy, to me at least, but he looks like he'd be cool to hang out with so that gets him extra points)

@DuckyQueen

Ainsley - 8.5

• Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    @Simmingal
    Simmindude - 6 (he's not an attractive looking guy, to me at least, but he looks like he'd be cool to hang out with so that gets him extra points)
    I mean I don't blame ya it's just me but a dude :lol:
    and I think I rank around Mila Munch myself
    horrorful if you don't change any fashion wise :lol:
    Q8wmw0t.png
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    My Ratings
    @Hearts4u

Rochelle 9
    Lori 4
    Violet 5
    Sydney 7
    Sefina 8

@Nate_Whiplash1

Valentina 5
    Evelyn 4 (sorry but I’m not really a goth fan)

@GrimlyFiendish

Mermaid sims

Ninmah 9 1/2
    Sinnan 6
    Li Bahn 5 1/2
    Khnum 8

@GrimlyFiendish

Werewolf sims

Dakara 4
    Rosalie 8 1/2
    Medeina 6
    Gabriella 7

• Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,977 Member
    I don’t post pictures but most of my sims are under #SherSim or #SherSim57 I try to make my sims more realistic as that is the type of sim game I usually play. So if you want to rate them please feel free to do so.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Back with some more Simmies for you all to rate. I have multiple pictures of each Sim this time so I'm going to have use spoilers. Everyone's a Young Adult so no need to worry about rating teenagers. :joy:

First up I have Haven my vengeful spellcaster who's looking to get revenge on her ex-boyfriend for dumping her. And who may just be a little erratic.

Haven
    5SVVTeQ.png
    swxTZtf.png
    im]

Next up is Masami. She was a randomly generated college student who I thought had a cute face and traits that actually went together/worked. So I decided to fix her up. I kept her name and facial features as similar as possible. Only changing her hair and clothing. I wanted to give her a sort of artsy vibe since her aspiration is "painter extraordinaire"

Masami
    1kdZ4JC.png
    yY6neXF.png
    And here she is without glasses since I've yet to determine whether or not I want her to keep them
    uE4GhaO.png
    tq79TJe.png
    And before her makeover for reference
    mbL6Aef.png
    Aqtuhct.png

This here is Piper. Lou's fiancée (who he proposed to autonomously) and another Spellcaster. Originally I had this super cute backstory planned for them, which I still want to do at some point, but for now I just wanted to see how things would go between them and just have fun with the Werewolf pack.

Piper
    c00KnyL.png
    lH0eq95.png
    QbVvAXI.png
    SJ2LH01.png
    3SifTI5.png

Here we have another townie that I just had to transform when I noticed she has an aspiration to become a spellcaster but wasn't yet one. I haven't played with her yet, but I think it could be fun to have her "ascend" to become one. I therefore decided to give her a makeover more suited for a "to-be" spellcaster. Her name is Marilyn.

Marilyn
    QFVX8hg.png
    fQWdU98.png
    AHugteB.png

her old look for reference
    8FoKVSd.png
    IOAxGUQ.png

I've also decided to give both the Heckings a makeover since I love their characters so much but almost never interact with them due to the way EA made them.

Brent I gave a much more "artsy" look to considering he's a painter.
    vXaX2hN.png
    KqNThiw.png

BrantI tried to stick to his original aesthetic, but picked clothes I felt flattered him more.
    lfcffXX.png
    9me228c.png

• Options
    Simmingal wrote: »
    @Simmingal
    Q8wmw0t.png

Okay, now I feel bad about scoring him so low in my rating. I had no idea it was you as a dude and I hope I didn't offend you or anything.

@DaniRose2143
    HOT

NOT

You don't have to say sorry, you like what you like and you like original recipe Lou.

Super muscular women like Ava are hard to find outfits for. I want to give her crop tops to show off those killer abs of hers, but other than showing off that 6 pack they look weird on her. It's a shame because she worked to get those abs and she works just as hard to maintain them.

I do agree that it's super hard to find flattering clothing for super muscular women. Another reason I try to stay away from making them overly muscular and just give my werewolf gals some abs.

I'll rate some more simmies once we get some more posts. I don't want to look like I'm spamming the thread with three posts in a row. :joy:
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    @MeowchaFrappe She came by her physique on her own. Almost all of my sims love fitness, usually it's jogging, swimming, or yoga. I rarely have a workout machine available to them so it was interesting that she chose weightlifting on her own. She doesn't live very far from Lake Lunvik so she could go swimming easy. She could easily jog around Moonwood Mill. That's why I found it interesting that she chose to be a bodybuilder. Maybe it's something that comes with the werewolf curse? She didn't start lifting weights until after Rory bit her. Maybe Rory's bite also transmits a love of bodybuilding.🤔

I definitely won't be doing many more muscular women, at least not that muscular anyway.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited July 2022
    Simmingal wrote: »
    @Simmingal
    Q8wmw0t.png

Okay, now I feel bad about scoring him so low in my rating. I had no idea it was you as a dude and I hope I didn't offend you or anything.
    no worry there :lol: I would be more offended if it being me clouded your judgement :lol:

if i was to be offended by the truths of humanity i wouldn't have signed him up in first place i am just curious to see if my male clone does better or worse than I would :lol:

I was considering making yassified version just to troll everyone further but it was too hard so i gave up on that idea
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @jpajari

I think I missed rating your Sims the first time, sorry about that. o.O Going with a number system this time I guess.

Elena - 7
    Wade - 7 (would be higher if his head wasn't so wide)
    Darla - 10 She's smokin'!

Simmindude - 3 (sorry, just not my type.)

Ainsley - 6

Rochelle - 10 (Wow!)
    Lori - 8
    Violet - 9
    Sydney - 8
    Sefina - 10

Ember - 6
    Evelyn - 8

Ninmah - 7
    Sinnan - 6
    Li Ban - 6
    Khnum - 9
    Dakara - 6
    Rosalie - 6
    Medeina - 6
    Gabriella - 7

Haven - 8
    Masami - 6 I'd give her a 7 without glasses. Before makeover - 5
    Piper - 7
    Marilyn - 6 I actually like her townie hair better, which is weird for me since purple is my favorite color. lol
    Brent - 7 Nice makeover!
    Brant - 8 However, I would give his default a 10. I just love that Sim. :)

Okay, I didn't give my ladies much love last time, so here's a few of them. I didn't get a chance to update any of the older ones like I wanted though, so some would definitely look better with eyelashes at least.

Abbey Ainsley
    ZTG1sUG.png

Baylee Burrows - Werewolf
    9rIE761.png

Ethena Crowe
    iw2bcRm.png

Jayda Jumanji
    JFqE1qy.png

Lynn Lawson
    x8zSRl8.png

Maila Bala
    BJ126PG.png

Maralyn Savant
    17p6yVP.png

Nayonsay Noonday
    aRO9JPF.png

And here's Nayonsay's father, Noah Noonday. He's a Pottawatomie Native American I made in tribute to some of my ancestors.
    kRhiayS.png
    I made him a long, long time ago when I still had an old underpowered laptop, playing in laptop mode.
    3UmthEV.png
    Fast forward to the year we got the skin color update. A before and after comparison with a new hairstyle as well.

Olivia Devereaux
    aWyeKae.png

Poppy Groves - Possessed
    KEJvX4e.png
    kkwkGA7.png - Tanned

Riley Hart
    R635CpN.png

Essa Ellington - My 2021 One World One Month One Year Challenge Sim: Teen-Elder
    XjDDIIe.png
    Teen

kQYgkrp.png
    Young Adult

5LKbP2A.png
    Adult

Vs3ADPn.png
    Elder

And here's a few unique Sims just for fun. :)

Eddy (Spaghetti) Lovel
    Xmh3XiU.png

Eloise Hurley - Spellcaster (Witch)
    6KAy7VF.png

Ze Therapist - From TS2
    Ol4wxca.png

I think these are all I'll be posting here. Unless I make a new Sim, but probably not anytime soon. Headed out to play for Cale's daily update now. Have a great day/night everyone! :)

Happy Simming! <3
  • Options
    Shae wrote: »

I love a good mystery and this one has intrigue, drama, and espionage, oh my! So, tell me, are they going to find out that she's really Gwyneth Paltrow in the end? :smile:

I'm loving her makeover too, btw. She really looks like a movie star! *hint* *hint* :wink:

I was going to reply yesterday when I finished the episode I was working on and completely forgot. I my brain was a bit fried after two days of writing and editing.

Her makeover has been really fun because it's so liberating. I can forget all the thoughts about outfits being tasteful, accessories well coordinated, would this be appropriate in this situation in real life. Throw it all out and go the other way. Are these earrings big enough? Do I have any that are bigger and gaudier? Can that lipstick be glossier? Is that the biggest hair I have? Izabella doesn't understand restraint, let alone practice it.

I have an idea for her in mind that I think will be fun and not what people would expect. I don't want her storyline to hijack the plot, just to add some zest to it. If I do it just right she might be a recurring character, sort of like Sideshow Bob, make an appearance now and then.

• Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,126 Member
    DuckyQueen wrote: »
    My Ratings
    @Hearts4u

Rochelle 9
    Lori 4
    Violet 5
    Sydney 7
    Sefina 8

@Nate_Whiplash1

Valentina 5
    Evelyn 4 (sorry but I’m not really a goth fan)

@GrimlyFiendish

Mermaid sims

Ninmah 9 1/2
    Sinnan 6
    Li Bahn 5 1/2
    Khnum 8

@GrimlyFiendish

Werewolf sims

Dakara 4
    Rosalie 8 1/2
    Medeina 6
    Gabriella 7

It's cool, not everyone is a goth fan :smile:
  • Options
    lemonellalemonella Posts: 423 Member
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    @jpajari

I think I missed rating your Sims the first time, sorry about that. o.O Going with a number system this time I guess.

Elena - 7
    Wade - 7 (would be higher if his head wasn't so wide)
    Darla - 10 She's smokin'!

@Karababy52 It's all good! Thanks for rating my sims <3 It's funny, that's the second comment I've seen about my sim's wide heads, and it's actually pretty awesome that other simmers recognize that since it's my sims style! I like to overexaggerate the cartoon look of the sims 4, while others like more realistic proportions. I appreciate the rates! Happy Simming :)
    · · ─────── · 𖥸 · ─────── · ·
  • Options
    ShaeShae Posts: 303 Member
    edited July 2022
    My sim Brandi:

DiNLqqI.png
    0b1ypmI.png
    uvSDubK.png

Brandi in live mode:

lCe7E61.png

Cal, lifeguard and part-time surf instructor -

LabeEsI.png
    kawopFk.png
    Post edited by Shae on
    Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WbRQP-PXDpA
  • Options
    ShaeShae Posts: 303 Member
    Kbobster wrote: »
    Adam is 9.5 and Audrey is solid 10.
    Erik Cantrell 10

Awesome, thanks!
    Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WbRQP-PXDpA