Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

✽ ( ˘ ³˘)❤ ᕼOT Oᖇ ᑎOT - Tᕼᕮ SIᗰS ᕮᗪITIOᑎ ( ˘ ³˘)❤ ✽

Comments

• Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,854 Member
    jpajari wrote: »
    @DaniRose2143 Omg that Lou makeover, 9.5! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

I’m obvi obsessed!

Thank you very much!

He's gorgeous clean shaven and with long hair, but that combination of beard and shorter hair is just 🔥🔥🔥! <swoon>
  • Options
    @Hearts4u Your ladies are stunning, especially Loren.❤️

Alanna - 7.5
    Angel - 8.5
    Danaca - 8
    Loren - 9.5
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    Bradley
    Bradley_Hopkins.jpg

Danny
    Danny_Boyer.jpg

Jared
    Jared_Messer.jpg

Adan
    Adan-Oakes.jpg
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    lemonellalemonella Posts: 423 Member
    @Hearts4u Very pretty sims!
    Alanna - 7.5
    Angel - 9
    Danaca - 7
    Loren - 8
    · · ─────── · 𖥸 · ─────── · ·
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    @Hearts4u Your ladies are stunning, especially Loren.❤️

Alanna - 7.5
    Angel - 8.5
    Danaca - 8
    Loren - 9.5

Thank you @DaniRose2143 and @jpajari

It is interesting to see how everyone rates things because beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder. :)
  • Options
    *waiting for folks to post hot sims*

@CAPTAIN_NXR7 Are you going to post a hot sim? ;)
  • Options
    @
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    Bradley
    Bradley_Hopkins.jpg

Danny
    Danny_Boyer.jpg

Jared
    Jared_Messer.jpg

Adan
    Adan-Oakes.jpg

Bradley - 9
    Danny - 6.5
    Jared - 8
    Adan - 8

In Danny's case, it's the hairstyle and the eyebrows that bring his looks down. With a different hairstyle and slightly thinner eyebrows he could be a solid 8-8.5.
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited July 2022
    Oooooh rate my sims! Pictures are big so Im gonna put them in spoiler tags!
    First off, my version of Aine, the Untamed Sage. Very proud of her power and her beauty.

RcPmkHB.png

Dusk Brilliance, from one of the oldest clans of the Magic Realm, the Brilliances. Although his ancestors have never been Sages, his family has always held magical and political influence in the Magic Realm, and have been known to be in the Sages' inner circle.

C0Yb32G.png

Hecate, Grand Master Vampire. After overthrowing Vlad, she is now the Blood Mother to All and has full reign over all the vampires. She has plans in place for absolute vampire supremacy.

dA4plYg.png

Wolfgang Munch. Now I wasnt going to include him since I wasnt sure if made over pre-mades would be allowed, so if he isnt feel free to disregard him. But ever since I saw him aged up randomly and gave him a makeover, MY LIFE HAS NEVER KNOWN PEACE AND IM FINE WITH THAT.

tlZIZsj.jpg

Buckley Gooney. IVE DEFINITELY NEVER KNOWN PEACE WITH THIS SIM. He's absolute trash in my game, but Im so proud of him for being absolute trash and I have waaaaay too much fun playing this sim. He's deep in San Myshuno's criminal underworld, and is honestly living his best life.

f76iHWJ.png
  • Options
    Aine - 8
    Dusk - 6.5
    Hecate - 6
    Wolfgang - 7.5
    Buckley - 8

I've seen several simmers post pictures of their grown up Wolfgang and he is quite attractive as an adult.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited July 2022
    @InuMiroLover
    Aine 8
    Dusk 3 👎
    Hecate 8
    Wolfgang 10 🥵
    Buckley 10

@Hearts4u
    Alana 7
    Angel 10 beautiful!
    Danaca 9
    Loren 8
    Bradley 9
    Danny 9
    Jared 8
    Adan 8.5

@Shae
    Renee 5
    Ryan 7
    Maki 8
    Masato 8
    Kywoo 10 🥵
    Blake 9
    Jada 8

@jpajari
    Elana 8
    Wade 9 (almost 🥵)
    Darla 9

@DaniRose2143
    Ava 8 (the muscles and mullet does not make her less attractive actually)
    Lou 8
    Sofia 10
    Izabella 5

@wahini2024
    Saylor 7
    Joshua 5
    Brinn 7
    Keiko 8

I think you guys are holding back on a lot of 10's in this thread what a hard crowd lol😂😂
    Post edited by Babykittyjade on
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Delete. I was trying to post all my replies in one post.
  • Options
    ShaeShae Posts: 303 Member
    Basically if they were ranked 5.5 or higher, I gave them the title of "hot" and if they were 5 or lower they got a "not."

The ladies seem to really like Blake. :D Not surprising I guess because the female sims in my game are constantly swooning all over him. Funny because he's 100% faithful to Jada. I think he's the only male sim in my game who has NEVER cheated on his partner.

Sebastian - a solid 7
    Delanie: 7.5
    Blaidd: 6.5

Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WbRQP-PXDpA
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    Hottest townie ever???

wnMxLLZ.png
  • Options
    The rest of my ratings before I post another batch.

Luciano - 7.5
    Renée - 8 Some women are just born to rock short hair.
    Ryan - 10
    Maki - 8.5
    Masato - 7.5
    Kywoo - 9
    Blake - 8 Love the Keanu vibes
    Jada - 8

Yes! That whole John Wick look is exactly what I was going for, I'm glad you picked up on that. Lol. That is actually a new hair that I decided to try on him and instantly thought to myself "Keanu". Put the black-on-black suit on him and BAM, there it is!

I guess the ladies love a bad boy because Kywoo is doing well in the ratings too. :D Ryan is my clean-cut, do-gooder, boy-next-door type.

Danielle: 7.5
    Baby Lou: So cute! 8
    Sofia: 7
    Gwyneth Paltrow, uh, I mean Izabella: 8.5
    Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

• Options
    Alanna
    Alanna_Bloom.jpg

Angel
    Angel_Dubois.jpg

Danaca
    Danaca_Morgan.jpg

Loren
    Loren_Block.jpg

All of your sims are so pretty!

Alanna: 8
    Angel: 8.5
    Danaca: 8.5
    Loren: 9.5

• Options
    Bradley
    Bradley_Hopkins.jpg

Danny
    Danny_Boyer.jpg

Jared
    Jared_Messer.jpg

Adan
    Adan-Oakes.jpg

Bradley: 8.5
    Danny: 6.5
    Jared: 8.5 he looks like Bradley.
    Adan: 7.5

• Options
    edited July 2022
    Oooooh rate my sims! Pictures are big so Im gonna put them in spoiler tags!
    First off, my version of Aine, the Untamed Sage. Very proud of her power and her beauty.

RcPmkHB.png

Dusk Brilliance, from one of the oldest clans of the Magic Realm, the Brilliances. Although his ancestors have never been Sages, his family has always held magical and political influence in the Magic Realm, and have been known to be in the Sages' inner circle.

C0Yb32G.png

Hecate, Grand Master Vampire. After overthrowing Vlad, she is now the Blood Mother to All and has full reign over all the vampires. She has plans in place for absolute vampire supremacy.

dA4plYg.png

Wolfgang Munch. Now I wasnt going to include him since I wasnt sure if made over pre-mades would be allowed, so if he isnt feel free to disregard him. But ever since I saw him aged up randomly and gave him a makeover, MY LIFE HAS NEVER KNOWN PEACE AND IM FINE WITH THAT.

tlZIZsj.jpg

Buckley Gooney. IVE DEFINITELY NEVER KNOWN PEACE WITH THIS SIM. He's absolute trash in my game, but Im so proud of him for being absolute trash and I have waaaaay too much fun playing this sim. He's deep in San Myshuno's criminal underworld, and is honestly living his best life.

f76iHWJ.png

Great job on your sims!

Aine: 8.5
    Dusk: 5
    Hecate: 7
    Wolfgang: 7.5
    Buckley: 6

• Options
    This is Nora, she is part of my army crew who patrols the cities.
    s81eN8a.jpeg
    swXB9gL.jpeg
    7XkCjUl.jpeg

And here is Cloud (blonde hair and ripped clothes) and Zack They are bodyguards for the Prince and King of the world.
    Yes they are from Final Fantasy 😌💅
    0wY0JKm.jpeg
    6krPktZ.jpeg
    9iJnmTP.jpeg
    lmwfsZg.jpeg

• Options
    I think you guys are holding back on a lot of 10's in this thread what a hard crowd lol😂😂

I think it all boils down to personal tastes and preferences. Everyone's style and aesthetic are different and it shows in the ratings. I tend to go for a realistic look and make my sims as similar as possible to my avatars in Second Life. They often reflect what I find attractive, especially with my guy sims. So, what I think is a 10, someone else may think is a 5 or 6, and so on. I guess that's just the way it goes. D

• Options
    Kerrigan wrote: »
    Hottest townie ever???

wnMxLLZ.png

Hmm, Maybe? :D
    gEyMCeR.gif

• Options
    This is Nora, she is part of my army crew who patrols the cities.
    s81eN8a.jpeg
    swXB9gL.jpeg
    7XkCjUl.jpeg

And here is Cloud (blonde hair and ripped clothes) and Zack They are bodyguards for the Prince and King of the world.
    Yes they are from Final Fantasy 😌💅
    0wY0JKm.jpeg
    6krPktZ.jpeg
    9iJnmTP.jpeg
    lmwfsZg.jpeg

Final Fantasy?? Say no more! 10's across the board! LOL!
    (I play FF14)
    Nora is too cute, she gets an 8.5 from me.

• Options
    Shae wrote: »
    Yes! That whole John Wick look is exactly what I was going for, I'm glad you picked up on that. Lol. That is actually a new hair that I decided to try on him and instantly thought to myself "Keanu". Put the black-on-black suit on him and BAM, there it is!

I guess the ladies love a bad boy because Kywoo is doing well in the ratings too. :D Ryan is my clean-cut, do-gooder, boy-next-door type.

Danielle: 7.5
    Baby Lou: So cute! 8
    Sofia: 7
    Gwyneth Paltrow, uh, I mean Izabella: 8.5

I love the fact that you brought up Izabella. I was getting some screenshots of Liberty in her new career as a secret agent. As I was doing that I was thinking up future storylines for her, and it hit me. As a secret agent she is tasked with helping to investigate the sudden appearance of woman named Izabella Bernard who bears a striking resemblance to the missing daughter of an organized crime figure. No one knows if that's really her. If it is why did she disappear? Why resurface now? What is she up to? If it is her why is she dating a serial womanizer and amateur stand comic like Leonardo Ricci? What does her friend Leonardo know about the background of his new lover? Here is the new (and improved?) Izabella Bernard. If that is her real name....

kjyBtEK.png?1

It's not a guarantee that Izabella is going to be a major character in UTTS, because I don't want a sub plot that takes away from the main plot which is a RomCom about four young women and their love lives.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    Erik Cantrell, Global Superstar, Rock Star.

ft8b9na.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,882 Member
    Isabella 10
  • Options
    Shae wrote: »

The resemblance is uncanny and very well done. Instead of making me want to watch John Wick or The Matrix, Blake/Keanu makes me want to go watch Point Break or Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. No reason not to watch both.🙂