Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any "evil" things I can do in this game?

jpsulsuldagdagjpsulsuldagdag Posts: 450 Member
So my newly-wed sims now moved to a new neighborhood and they have evil neighbors. I want to create some drama, like maybe the evil neighbors will mess up with my sims. But how? Any evil ideas out there? Thanks. I can think of one of the evil couple cheating with one of my sims and stuff but I want something more "evil" lol I can't think of anything.

I'm only playing vanilla and I don't use mods hehehe

Comments

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    You could decorate their lawn with dog poop, or plant trash plants. Also, invite them over for fruitcake if they don't like it. Or gift them some badly cooked pufferfish dish. You could also try kick over their trashcan. Plant bugs on them and learn their secrets and blackmail them. Gift them death flower scented bouquets.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    edited July 2022
    If any of the evil sims have the goofball trait they should be able to prank your sims toilet ( or their own….lol). I hate the goofball trait now because I have to watch any sims with that trait now that they have added that to those who have the goofball trait ( unless the have changed it again in the last few months.

Sims can fight other sims ( but elders can die after fighting ). I think that’s under mischief).

Sims can insult other sims ( I believe that is under mischief )

Good sims don’t like being around evil or mean sims ( not sure if it is good vs. mean though or good vs. evil as I have 2 brothers …. One has the good and a sad trait and the other has both a mean and evil trait. The good brother gets sad when around the evil, mean brother ).

There is also a voodoo doll you can find in the game. I can’t remember if I found it fishing or digging rocks. If you have ‘get to work’. You can download one ( in a small room ) from the gallery and have someone selling it in a store so your sim can buy it. If you don’t have get to work ( or even if you do and don’t want to have to go through the process of having to buy it or find it ) you can just download the doll ( in a small room ) to the evil sims house and use it. I think you have to bind the doll to a certain sim you want to hurt I think ( you can read up on that ).

There are probably many other ways I can’t think of right now…..I don’t use mods either

If you want to kill a sim, there are many ways.
    The first one I can think of is with a cow plant…. But most be packs have ways for sims to die.
    Like crocobaura mentioned gifting puffer fish and death flower bouquets are a couple of them
  • Options
    somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    edited July 2022
    Making them a bad quality pufferfish? Or is it too evil? They might die haha.
    Also gifting a flower arrangement that was scented with a death flower will age up a sim. If they are an elder — they will also die. 💀
    Oh, and also you can train a dog so it will attack other sims.
  • Options
    somewhsome wrote: »
    Also gifting a flower arrangement that was scented with a death flower will age up a sim. If they are an elder — they will also die. 💀

I didn’t know about the dog training to attack sims, that’s a new one on me.
  • Options
    somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »

I didn’t know about the dog training to attack sims, that’s a new one on me.

You need a high level pet training skill, I think. I've only discovered it recently. :)
  • Options
    Oh, this pet attacking stuff just reminded me, if you have seasons, you can have your evil sims buy a beehive and with a high relationship with their bee’s they can send them to attack people.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    Give one of the neighbors the kleptomaniac trait (and skill up their mischief a bit), and there will be more than enough drama.
  • Options
    rhaliusrhalius Posts: 456 Member
    They can't really do much since especially in sims 4 they really neutered evil sims. They just make friends everywhere without issue because traits are meaningless in sims 4.
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    Putting a bee box out near the spot where Sims spawn onto the lot or by the front door is pretty wicked.
  • Options
    SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    If you like to play with occults, you could give the evil neighbors supernatural abilities. Then you can orchestrate vampire break-ins, have a spellcaster come over and start setting things on fire, and/or have a werewolf come over and start devouring the good furniture! XD
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Put a flock of Flamingos in their yard.
  • Options
    TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Convince them to break up with each other or cheat with another sim.
  • Options
    Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    If you like to play with occults, you could give the evil neighbors supernatural abilities. Then you can orchestrate vampire break-ins, have a spellcaster come over and start setting things on fire, and/or have a werewolf come over and start devouring the good furniture! XD
    kostasmpi wrote: »
    Convince them to break up with each other or cheat with another sim.

Spell casters have a love spell and love potion, you could use either one.
  • Options
    userafwuserafw Posts: 34 Member
    edited July 2022
    Put a flock of Flamingos in their yard.

Or cover it with garden gnomes. Or invite your friendly neighborhood vampire over after dark. Then visit the lot with vlad or a hungry Lilith.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    I'll try to be creative here.

Have a klepto vampire enter the house and steal stuff. Vampires can open locked doors. Or just have it drink from them often. Or set the house to Nexus... whatever the lot trait is called, and bats will randomly come there to bite people.

Fill a room with playful decor to kill them from hysteria. Making the house haunted will help push them off the edge, provided the specters are happy.

If the toilet is pranked, use it and don't fix it. NPCs know nothing of plumbing.

Have a technophobe sabotage their electronics.

Any of them like to read? Snatch their books.

Uproot/ harvest from garden plants.

Be a werewolf and trash the place.

Litter the place with dirty dishes.

Give nausea potion.

If it's a vampire, give them food with garlic.

Be a spell Caster and sizzle their clothes... or turn them into an ice block, or an inanimate object!

I would imagine you can get them cursed by having them drink too many potions at once. Expert potion mixers can make their potions never work as well.

That's all I can think of right now.
    Post edited by Gamer_34567544 on
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Kerrigan wrote: »
    Putting a bee box out near the spot where Sims spawn onto the lot or by the front door is pretty wicked.

I'm a big fan of those....also putting it right next to their beds so they get stung as soon as they wake up
  • Options
    wow a lot of ideas. will definitely do a lot of these suggestions, thanks.
  • Options

It's fine. I guess if someone will die, then I will make the other partner beg for the dead sim's life to bring him/her back lol I heard you can beg for their lives.
  • Options

It's fine. I guess if someone will die, then I will make the other partner beg for the dead sim's life to bring him/her back lol I heard you can beg for their lives.

The other person can also offer Grimmy a death flower if you find one to spare them. For some reason, the living must offer it.