Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Werewolves - Collective are rotten gardeners

Is anyone else having the annoying experience of Moonwood Collective members trying to randomly plant things in the garden boxes near their tree... but the boxes are full? I keep getting spammed by notifications that X failed to germinate. It's driving me crazy.
Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls

Comments

• Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    I don't experience this in Moonwood Mill, but had it a few times in Henford (village neighborhood and creature keeper neighborhood).

That said, my game is modded, and among the things the townies keep trying to plant are candied apples, ice cream cones and the occasional dead boar. All of these seem to be cloned from harvestables.
  • Options
    Olalla1986Olalla1986 Posts: 286 Member
    I don’t have it, I play vanilla. They just care for plants that are already there.
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,641 Member
    I think I figured out the problem... it looks like somehow the plants went away but the harvestable "crop" was hovering in mid-air. So the sims were trying to plant in the "open" space but the hovering unharvested crops got in the way. Not sure if that's one of my mods or just a weird glitch but getting rid of the errant crops via debug commands seems to have helped.
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,348 Member
    Might be a glitch. I've seen the floating crops thing happen at the San Myshuno Spice festival occasionally.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    Aquarius94Aquarius94 Posts: 505 Member
    edited July 2022
    I've been having that problem in addition to all of them just being lousy gardeners. If you leave to their devices, everything they plant WILL die. They are terrible at maintaining the things that they planted.