Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Comments

• Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    But Taiha is def my fan favourite!!! :smiley:

I gotta like the Gov, Maya, Aiden, Fabio, and Kaitlin though for fan fav. They all were either at their best this season, or pushed the theme of Unfinished Business to the max.

Hmmm.... Care to elaborate more?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    To wrap up Taiha's unfinished business, in the finale, Grey becomes Taihasexual and leaves Kenzen for her. :joy: And so she ends up getting her prize :D

Lmao. Taiha was Greysexual but now she's Fabiosexual.
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    To wrap up Taiha's unfinished business, in the finale, Grey becomes Taihasexual and leaves Kenzen for her. :joy: And so she ends up getting her prize :D

Her sexuality is a bit of a grey area XD
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »

Hmm, now you got me wondering... is she actually demisexual? I'm reminded of how you described it years ago.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »

Hmm, now you got me wondering... is she actually demisexual? I'm reminded of how you described it years ago.

Oooh. Maybe... I never really considered it. I think she’s just straight with obsessive tendencies, rather than an actual different sexuality.
  • Options
    Kaitlin had a few entire new layers added to her personality, with the mystery of her missing child and her crush on Tamela. And seeing that not working out adds to the tragedy of Kaitlin's life. The Gov, he didn't have much of a personal drama arc, but he didn't have to, he's more of a schtick character who stayed true to his type - the mean, corrupt politician. And it worked again. Same goes for Aiden - he excelled his hillbilly with a heart of gold thing and I loved it. Maya was my personal fan fav last season and I really like how her masquerade turned out, and I also love the references to Ryenn's legacy - it just fully rounds her character.
    Fabio... let's face it. He just HAS to win. XD Ultimate redemption arc.
    Banner.png
  • Options
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Okay, I guess everyone has read the episode... Can we start with the mission now? Please.... o:)
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    If I was to pick a fan fav, I'd go with Fabio just because Taiha and Kaitlyn have won before and The Gov has won fan fav before so he's the only one yet to win something and it would just be the perfect ending to his character arc. :D

Yeah, The Gov isn't really one for personal drama, I mean, it's there if you look into it but he's not the sort of person to talk about his own personal feelings, the others I think are more open whereas The Gov just wouldn't share that sort of information on TV.

I think it also goes with the age gap between him and the others in the game, he's of a different generation and is less inclined to think with his heart. The Cat Cafe discussion in the hot tub is the perfect example of this, the others are all for the idea but the Gov just doesn't get it because he's thinking with his head, not his heart.

That said, despite not having much of a story arc this season he does have Unfinished Business. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Mmmm... What is that?
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Day 4 of putting pressure on Turner to start the final mission
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    While waiting there are 3 more updates of the Zombie Apocalypse... Check it out on this thread... ;)

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/968880/sims3-zombie-apocalypse-challenge#latest
  • Options

giphy.gif
    Banner.png
  • Options
    While waiting there are 3 more updates of the Zombie Apocalypse... Check it out on this thread... ;)

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/968880/sims3-zombie-apocalypse-challenge#latest

Read it all, check the blog for a few comments. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options

Lol thank you thank you. I got a lot of personal stuff done yesterday but as always something gets neglected. So today I might neglect some of my hw in favour of this lmao.

I'll try to brainstorm some stuff tonight, then we'll get this going!
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Day 5 of prodding Turner to neglect his schoolwork for our amusement
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I thought she was felinesexual? :joy: Well Greysexual makes sense too.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    latest?cb=20190424151509&path-prefix=en
  • Options
    7195__dp__e700x6001.jpg
    MOLE's secret hideout, I should say. ;)

kaci-hightower-attic-final.jpg?1512579933
    (this is me officially posting the name of the mission so I can buy myself more time to brainstorm lol)

Basically it'll be similar in theory to the first time it was played, but the riddles and puzzles will be different. ;)
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    [REDACTED on orders of THE SECRET MOLE SOCIETY]
    Post edited by M13Vulpecula on
    Banner.png
  • Options
    When was this played?
  • Options
    If no one played it yet then you can use the original puzzles... :p Less work for you...
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I can't say I remember this one so this must be an early one. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    When was this played?
    And what is the next mission about? :neutral: