Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Expansion Pack after Get Together

Comments

• Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I'm sorry, but I don't want pets. We need other stuff in the Sims first. Like more stuff for our Sims to do. Pets imo isn't really 'high priority' right now.

Pets are more things for sims to do. And I'd love to have pets. It would be nice if sims could run their own pet store also.

I didn't even notice you said Pet Store!! Now that would be awesome!!
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    revgrvrevgrv Posts: 225 Member
    There have been hints of pets? Cuz with the whole culling thing it seems like a weird thing to include, unless they're gonna simplify them immensely. Pets usually have needs and wants and wishes(?) too I think? And their own relationship section. And they don't even fill a dual role like vampires/witches/etc, they're completely separate.
    &PHgr;
  • Options
    DeandylanDeandylan Posts: 496 Member
    If they don't give us a family ep then I hope it's something that includes apartments. An advanced version of ts2 style apartments!
  • Options
    Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    Get To Babies
    Get To Weather
    Get To Pets
    Get A Degree
    Get To the Future
    Get Supernatural n' Stuff
    Get Zoo
    Get Got

Love these ideas, but I swear if th running gag is to start ever expansion title with "Get" I'm done :D

They aren't, apparently the "Get" in both expansion named were just mere coincidences.
  • Options
    JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,152 Member
    I hope we get Seasons or Pets. Both my favorite EP:s from the past. I would like to see something new so Farm styled expansion pack would be a dream come true. They could add all great stuff we saw in the sims 3 like cows, chickens etc. plus the basic pets like cats, dogs and horses. They should add pets we have never seen before like cute bunnies (rabbits) and such. The pets would not wonder around in the world. They would only live on specific lots and this EP could come with rural world for farming. I think that they have made such great improvements in the game already so bigger animals such as cows and horses would work well and I don´t really miss the open world so much anymore. Loading screens are little annoying but I prefer lag free game more....
  • Options
    jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    I really want generations now even though I am not that into toddlers.? There is enough stuf for YA/A but children and teen play is rather limited
  • Options
    SimsFurSimsFur Posts: 1,998 Member
    SimsFur wrote: »
    Im quite sure it will be supernatural, cause of the coding they found in the latest patch.

I on the other side want generations the most.

What we need it a gamepack for free time/hobbies. I also liked th idea of find love and metropolis in the hope we have restaurants and realistic shopping. New Ep's and all are good, but we need more things to do in our game, more activities, games, also for children&teens cause its lacking etc. So the freetime gamepack should be the first to release from now on in my opinion.

What coding?

In the december patch they found coding for a new life state. there was a thread about this in the beginning of the month
  • Options
    simtorioussimtorious Posts: 66 Member
    edited December 2015
    I honestly think Generations and Pets should be next...

Generations can include more family life, fun objects, toddlers (even though I hated that life stage I don't mind having it back now), places to go, maybe a park full of family activities...

Pets could just add on to family life with getting the Sims a new furry (or scaley) buddy. Farms, pet shops, new props, and minor farm animals like chickens, goats, cows, etc. Would be nice too. It would be cool seeing a sim with a "I just drank fresh milk!" Happy moodlet

Or a squeamish Sim with a "eew I just milked a cow" moodlet lol
  • Options
    BooV7227BooV7227 Posts: 282 Member
    I'm not sure what will actually come next, but my preferences in order of Most Wanted would be:

Generations with free Toddlers in the pre-patch.

Seasons + FreeTime (for weather, different climates per world, and plenty of activities for friends and family to experience in each season!)

Pets!
    tCTe03l.png
  • Options
    MzB06MzB06 Posts: 1,200 Member
    MzB06 wrote: »
    I would like for Generations to come out next, but I just can't seem to place a name for it (sticking to the "Get" theme). :/

I think "Get a Life" would be kind of funny. Maybe to much a joke but its funny.

LOL @AceofSpades2231 I like that.

• Options
    Soulcloud6Soulcloud6 Posts: 267 Member
    If we get pets before toddlers.... I would die :disappointed:
    I love pets but come on... toddlers are vital!

Back to topic I hope next expansion is Get to school.
    Which focuses on University and hopefully it resembles more Sims 2 EP, because I really hated Sims 3 University.
    I loved that you could work in campus as cafeteria worker and other things! and it was REALLY challenging just like rl.
    Hopefully it brings atleast 1-2 new careers because nothing more boring than doing the same careers over and over.
  • Options
    PuffyPuffy Posts: 393 Member
    TS2 apartment life, not the TS3 style pls. I miss those days i can visit neigbour next door just like next room to you.
  • Options
    simtorioussimtorious Posts: 66 Member
    I really want Generations next.
    The family gameplay seemed dull and boring. I love my Sim families and I'd like if they could do more things together along with fun individual things like school clubs back in Sims 3.
  • Options
    doedeardoedear Posts: 303 Member
    could do without supernatural tbh so i welcome almost any type of ep aside from that.
  • Options
    PuffyPuffy Posts: 393 Member
    doedear wrote: »
    could do without supernatural tbh so i welcome almost any type of ep aside from that.

Yes supernature is a waste of money. It is the only packs i need to unistall thoughout sims 1 to sims 4. The horrible blue full moon with zombie jump out make my hair curve. I hope this is last one In my list.
  • Options
    DemiDemi Posts: 49 Member
    I'd love Seasons or even an expansion to improve family life!
  • Options
    BECKYB576BECKYB576 Posts: 344 Member
    ok, I'll pipe in.... I've been around since the original "The Sims", I like all your suggestions, and I am excited for the next whatever it might be, I quit playing Sims3 before all the packs had come out, so I don't know whether this was incorporated or not, but the one thing I miss from the beginning was the ability to go to a restaurant, be served by a waiter and get a menu and making out in a booth! I think many of you share my desire, with all the new abilities in Sims4, it would be such a wonderful thing!
  • Options
    Simtasticfun06Simtasticfun06 Posts: 140 Member
    I really want a generations/family EP. I really like playing family style and like a lot of people in this thread, we need toddlers and it should be free beforehand in a patch, but the EP could be called Get A Family or something like that lol.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    BECKYB576 wrote: »
    ok, I'll pipe in.... I've been around since the original "The Sims", I like all your suggestions, and I am excited for the next whatever it might be, I quit playing Sims3 before all the packs had come out, so I don't know whether this was incorporated or not, but the one thing I miss from the beginning was the ability to go to a restaurant, be served by a waiter and get a menu and making out in a booth! I think many of you share my desire, with all the new abilities in Sims4, it would be such a wonderful thing!

This^^ Foodie is definitely one my irl traits. I would love real working restaurants for all the reasons you listed.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    Seasons would be nice. Would enjoy the holiday/seasonal themes a lot more with some rain, snow, etc.
  • Options
    cassandra_combscassandra_combs Posts: 70 Member
    Personally, I think they should do Seasons and include content from Generations and from Night Life and new socials and aspirations. Let's be honest, there aren't enough aspirations. You find yourself choosing the same ones over and over again. Maybe bring back Descendants of Da Vinci?
    I'd love to see a Slacker career path again and maybe allow our Sims to get jobs in the Spa or in Education again?

Can we bring back star quality but better?

In the Sims 3 Ambitions, I loved making my sims sculpt and be Descendants of Da Vinci. I'd like to see that. If they weren't sculptors they were actors, directors, or trying to be a star (singer, acrobat, magician).
  • Options
    Joseph15266Joseph15266 Posts: 305 Member
    Generations
  • Options
    PotterheadSimPotterheadSim Posts: 320 Member
    university or seasons. i'd also love superstar
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Anything that adds more instruments and bands.