Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    Joyce777Joyce777 Posts: 74 Member
    Joyce777 wrote: »
    I really want to do the writing challenges. I'm so new to playing Sims 4 (30 days exactly!) i'm so lost in what to do for the writing challenges. I can't seem to find what were suppose to do for this month in April!

@Joyce777 You might want to visit this thread: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956705/monthly-simlit-short-story-challenge#latest

April's challenge might be closed, but Lisa could extend it to May. You could also try writing a last-minute entry!

Thank you so much for your help and the links. I know one day this wonderful website wont feel overwhelming to me! So thankful.
    Sims4 ID: LaynieJ
  • Options
    divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    I really want to do the writing challenges. I'm so new to playing Sims 4 (30 days exactly!) i'm so lost in what to do for the writing challenges. I can't seem to find what were suppose to do for this month in April!

@Joyce777 You might want to visit this thread: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956705/monthly-simlit-short-story-challenge#latest

April's challenge might be closed, but Lisa could extend it to May. You could also try writing a last-minute entry!

Thank you so much for your help and the links. I know one day this wonderful website wont feel overwhelming to me! So thankful.

You're welcome! :smile:
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • Options
    rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    edited May 2020

I've been on this site for several years now and I'm still overwhelmed by it at times :p
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    rylans kids beat eachother up for the second day in a row. yes i said kids.
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    Finished another pair of chapters for the David Family Legacy. I'm going to actually try to write up the Hanukkah holiday this time. Anyoen got any tips or ideas? What do youw ant to see? What shouldn't happen?

4.20 Amos
    4.21 Saturday
    image.png
  • Options
    pinot_grigiopinot_grigio Posts: 91 Member
    Chapter 9 of The Circle out now!

49841345092_8ff918a9a6_h.jpg
    49886159581_8ebc2b57a8_h.jpg
  • Options
    lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    Chapter 4 of Not So Charmed is up!
  • Options
    fruhurricanefruhurricane Posts: 2,204 Member
    I've posted the last update for House 001: House 001-8: The End

house-001-2.jpg?w=584&h=242

I finished the first house with 2 bedrooms, 1 bath and a lot value of 34.425 Simoleoans. Now moving on to House 002!
  • Options
    15aewar wrote: »
    15aewar wrote: »
    New chapter of Keeping Up with the Slayers!
    Caleb, Part Two: The
    Marvelous Marriage

0TZ4XxH.png?1

for some reason when i saw the pic it reminded me of downtown abbey.

51e7a537ad9bed9c1f1fd3d682cc489ba5212566f55e43c8f94d6d779804b8fe._RI_V_TTW_.jpg
    You know what? I do see the resemblance.

i just got my hbo newsletter. the movie will be out soon. now all i have to do is watch the series. i can't get past the first few scenes in episode 1 cause the son dies in the war.
  • Options
    mattiemayhemmattiemayhem Posts: 47 Member
    Jmaraa wrote: »
    Going to try and follow those currently active stories (if they're on wordpress) and going to catch up to as many stories as possible! I appreciate those who are reading my story.

Ch. 1.4
    Ch. 1.5
    Ch. 1.6

Update: A general legacy story, 3 kids from my first generation.. have yet to pick an heir. Here is a picture Lila, the founder of the family.
    04-15-20_12-40-48-am.png?w=1024

How do you guys choose an heir?

(reading a bit back of the recent posts, thought my first post in here I could dive in!)

I always pick my heir based off of who I like the most, honestly. Who I find myself attached to more, which can be super hard!!! one time in the not so berry legacy challenge, I was on grey with twins (which was the start of a loong line of about four more generations of twins before i stopped that with mods...) and i thoroughly enjoyed BOTH of them. I set the brother up to be the next heir at first, then i changed my mind at the last minute as his love life literally disintegrated and him and his four kids had to move in with his sister who already had two of her own. guess what- HE HAD A FIRSTBORN AND TRIPLETS AND SHE HAD TWINS! its so much harder to choose with twins!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    mattiemayhemmattiemayhem Posts: 47 Member
    Actually, another note: I'm very new to the forums and only just became a full member! I'm excited to share some of the stories I'd like to begin and the forums here have been super invaluable. I hope to see a lot of you frequently!!
  • Options
    Jmaraa wrote: »
    Going to try and follow those currently active stories (if they're on wordpress) and going to catch up to as many stories as possible! I appreciate those who are reading my story.

Ch. 1.4
    Ch. 1.5
    Ch. 1.6

Update: A general legacy story, 3 kids from my first generation.. have yet to pick an heir. Here is a picture Lila, the founder of the family.
    04-15-20_12-40-48-am.png?w=1024

How do you guys choose an heir?

(reading a bit back of the recent posts, thought my first post in here I could dive in!)

I always pick my heir based off of who I like the most, honestly. Who I find myself attached to more, which can be super hard!!! one time in the not so berry legacy challenge, I was on grey with twins (which was the start of a loong line of about four more generations of twins before i stopped that with mods...) and i thoroughly enjoyed BOTH of them. I set the brother up to be the next heir at first, then i changed my mind at the last minute as his love life literally disintegrated and him and his four kids had to move in with his sister who already had two of her own. guess what- HE HAD A FIRSTBORN AND TRIPLETS AND SHE HAD TWINS! its so much harder to choose with twins!!!!!!!!

since its a rewrite i have heirs in place til generation4. my game breaks a lot. but generation 1 had i set of trips one set of twins and only 0ne single birth then seperated cause they were barely speaking after the nest emptied. and still had a girl boy/girl twins and another girl. then i got them divorced . now the dad has a girl and boy with 2 differnt women and the mom who became a dad has a son. and i'm only in generation2
  • Options
    mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    Actually, another note: I'm very new to the forums and only just became a full member! I'm excited to share some of the stories I'd like to begin and the forums here have been super invaluable. I hope to see a lot of you frequently!!

Looking forward to reading your story! :smile:
  • Options
    15aewar15aewar Posts: 1,051 Member
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    Latest chapter, and my Sims version of Hanukkah.

4.22 Hanukkah
    image.png
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    6adMCGP.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top