Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Hey everyone, I've got a little post about the naming and etymology of Simterra, the world where my Sims live. :) What inspired me to name the planet Simterra? Who named the planet? What other alien races/species have lived on or near Simterra and what do they call the planet? Learn all this and more over on my Simterra Tales blog + an exciting announcement regarding a "Submit Your Sims" scenario!
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    edited May 2020
    Hello lovely creative people! I hope you are all well and healthy! Today I have a slightly different story to share with you. Its's a text-only fanfic of @mercuryfoam Between2Worlds, called Worlds Apart. It can be enjoyed by itself as a short story, but I recommend the original story as well, if you like a darker story with captivating characters.

Thanks for the shout out. :blush:

Hi all! As you know from my last ancient update that my story has too much action scenes (that are not forum friendly). But if you’d like a bit more context to @PitlordMaggie’s story it continues the storyline of B2W from the chapter below. It’s done machinima style so it’s a quick 2 minute read tops. I've included a spoiler so you know what I mean.

Chapter 13.3 Choices (1/2) Content Warning: #blood

*Note: These images below have been edited for forums so they're safe*
    133-1.png
    133-2.png
    133-3.png
    133-3a.png

Thank you! I hope this gives you a good pretext for Worlds Apart and the kind of simUniverse it came from!
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    @miwa09 I think separating the blogs are a good approach. It allows you to cater to each audience specifically, and you can always put a link so your readers can navigate in between them should they want to. (Or create another blog in the future that links to all your different stories). As a reader, I'd like my experience to be as seamless as possible so I'd say choose whichever method as long as you can create that experience. :smile:
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    hi finally back well technically it was yesterday. but i didn't post anything causei was testing my internet. cox decied on heir own the other day to shut it down at 12:30. which automatically shuts all my internet and cable down so couldn't get on here at all still need wifi back up but i have internet.and cable. i did manage to order the new pack before it shut off.
  • miwa09miwa09 Posts: 373 Member
    @mercuryfoam you're absolutely right :) thanks for the opinions!
    edited May 2020
    15aewar wrote: »
    I wrote something. It's a dark-ish story about a comedian with weird dreams.
    Robina Larker
    zoLiiy2.jpg

when did you start writing comics last time i checked you were writing a royal story.
    Hello everyone, I've got a Casting Call!!! I am accepting "travelers" for my new adventure story series on my newest Simterra Tales blog.

wright-way-travel-adventures-cover.png?w=775&h=277
    Travel the right way… in style through the world of Simterra and the beloved home of my Sims.

You can choose from 3 options for a traveling adventure with 1 of 3 of my lovely Sim tour guides on Simterra, the home planet for my Sims stories. Learn more over on the blog and complete your travel questionnaire on these forums to book your trip today!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Hey :)

I have a heir/ess poll for my legacy going on :) I'm thankful for every vote <3
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    7KYbp5W.png
    Time for another update! Read Chapter 81 here.
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • XantheanmarXantheanmar Posts: 445 Member
    slinks in

Hi! I'm back, finally. I haven't been posting for two reasons – my mind was elsewhere and I left my simming computer behind when I came home for spring break and haven't been able to go back and get it. My saves are still on that computer, so I won't be writing any of my current in-progress stories for now – but I do have a plan! I'll write "quarantine stories" about quarantined sims. (Also, hoping to get Tiny Living now that school is finished, which will be fun for quarantine!)
    41tidg8.jpg
  • 15aewar15aewar Posts: 1,051 Member
    Robina Larker
    zoLiiy2.jpg

when did you start writing comics last time i checked you were writing a royal story.

I like to mix things up sometimes. :)
    Robina Larker
    zoLiiy2.jpg

I like to mix things up sometimes. :)

cool. iwas just confused my internet was out 3 days. :)
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,752 Member

rAYctqr.jpg
    6adMCGP.gif
    MadameLee wrote: »
    rAYctqr.jpg

i thoght about you last week. two of my sim kids beat each other up. i think its part of slice of life but it happpens on its own.
    The Krazy Crazy Life of Kassiopeia Fullbright returns today after a long hiatus. If you've never read before, you can find the table of contents here. I've broken it up into "arcs" to make it hopefully less intimidating. If you like slice of life, mystery, adventure, and some fantasy thrown in for kicks, you might like it.

bert.jpg?w=474&h=356
    Kass discovers a familiar face in the mayor's office.
    1.114 What Goes Up...

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • pinot_grigiopinot_grigio Posts: 91 Member
    Chapter 12 of The Circle out now!
    49886079071_1ab4feceec_h.jpg
    49886159581_8ebc2b57a8_h.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list