Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gamepacks you want

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,608 Member
    Bands, fairies, cars, hotels, honestly I prefer gamepacks over expansion packs.
  • Options
    VadrelleVadrelle Posts: 1 New Member
    A desert world. Not a North American desert. I want an african desert. Sahara Desert, Nyiri Desert, Kalahari Desert... whatever. A Safari pack, animal conservation, African culture awesomeness, lion roaring pack, whatever. But I want some world variety.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    JAL wrote: »
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    A Waterpark GP.

I want that to be an expansion pack like even build a hotel on the lot.

I also want an Hotel EP, but I want a waterpark GP to be separate because otherwise I fear we'll end up with GTW, with two packs in one where neither is done well enough.

Other than that I want more interactions between sims. More teaching interactions with animations like teach to knit (teach to fish, teach to cook, teach to garden, teach to cross stich, teach to read...), more play interactions between kids (without toys), more romantic interactions (walk hand in hand, cuddle in bed, pillow talk), more friendly interactions (go walking/sight seeing/jogging together where you also interact and speak to each other).

I also want people to stop being mute when doing certain actions. If I can talk and write an essay at the same time I can certainly talk and relax, talk and sunbathe, talk and knit... Also reading books in bed or while relaxing/sunbathing.

Finally I want more things to increase the fun-meter that is not computer- or tv-related.

Yep that sounds good.
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    Occult, mall pack, amusement park pack, zoo :)
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,608 Member
    Honestly I wish we get game packs over anything else. The price point for the what we get seems the best of all. Kits and stuff packs are not enough, and expansion packs are too expensive for what we get at this point.
  • Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,139 Member
    Alright! For gamepacks I'd like...

1. A Renaissance Fair - Could be a destination world, could not be, but it should have a lot of off the grid options for everyday stuff and two or three new skills sims can continue back home (archery, metal work, fencing, etc). Would also love to have a contest to become king/queen for the day and perhaps even a little story our sims can follow, kind of like StrangerVille.

2. Super Sims - I'd like super sims to be their own occult, maybe call them mutants or something, with a superhero/supervillain active career set in a new city world. They should have their own tree with super abilities or perks they can unlock as they progress. I'd love if they'd add a new fighting skill here too, kind of like marshal arts in Sims 3, where your sims gets better and are more likely to win as they level up.

3. Romance - Set in a romantic city (Venice, Paris, etc.), this pack would focus on dating and romantic activities. It should include new romantic interactions like bed cuddling and kisses, as well as a dating app sims can use to find their One and Only or just casually date around. I'd like the app to be pretty detailed, allowing us to narrow down by age, gender, sexuality, likes/dislikes, traits, etc.

These are the gamepacks I'd love to see. Not sure if we'll ever get them, but if they're done well they'd enhance my game so much!
  • Options
    auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    1. Hobbies
    2. Celebration (Something that adds something to birthday parties. More decorations, pinata, pin the tail on the donkey, musical chairs, and other various things people do at kid parties. Maybe hiring a clown or a sim dressed as a Llama or a void critter to come to the party. More birthday cake options)
    3. Funeral pack - Focuses on Death, funerals, ghosts, wills, and inheritance
    4. Amusement Park - This could include a roller coaster, carousel, bumper cars, mini golf, and carnival games.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Fairy Game pack all the occults have a game pack why not fairies.
    Romance Game pack bring back match maker, go online or phone to swipe right or left, set up a date and depending on how the date goes you either see them again or don't. Also a chance to get stood up, catfished, or your date can tell they don't want to go on another date.
    You get a call to blind date.
    Speed dating.
    Walking Arm and Arm or holding hands
    Bring back make out, the massaging heart shaped bed, jacuzzi, and love woohoo rug.
    Also different date areas instead of just eating and drinking and dancing why not at a park, or bowling, karaoke, the copper dale fair, the spa get a couples massage.
    Shopping Game pack we need to bring back the shopping like in Sims 2 I would love to build a mall we could have a clothing store, furniture store, game store, electronics store, food court, boba place, grocery store.
  • Options
    Chaza3Chaza3 Posts: 1 New Member
    * Probably unpopular opinion but i would like to see a pack about different types of religions such as crosses either as jewellery or in general or shrouds of some such.
    * I'd like to see more animals brought into the game such as having bunnies and birds as pets as well as much more.
    * I'd like to see fairies brought into the game in some type of enchanted forest type pack.
    * A pack to bring in other types of careers such as firefighters and mechanics as well as more hobby type things.
    * I would also like to include thing to other packs such as band or the ability to wear uniforms in hsy or kilts for wedding stories.
    And i also desperately want the households to increase in size especially for farm or ranch like families, and as a Scottish person i'd like to see more European things brought to the games as it screams very American to me.
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    Fairies! I'd love a magical, enchanted forest theme though with some heavy Lord of the Rings elf inspiration.

I desperately want more medieval stuff though. That kit just wasn't enough!! I'd prefer an EP with a whole royalty system (working similar to celebs and ancient spellcaster trait (I forget what it's called tbh))

And, of course, dragons.
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,352 Member
    • Fairies
    • Actual underwater diving and exploration (not rabbit hole), preferably with ability to build our own underwater lots
    • Sims making music together (Bands, yes! But also string quartets, drum circles, piano and violin duets, choirs, sing along with guitar or piano etc.)
    • Amusement parks (with rides we can actually see our sims riding).
    • Super heroes
    • Space exploration with other planet(s) sims can move to and live on
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    ThornwillowThornwillow Posts: 123 Member
    🧚‍♀️Faeries: I'd love if we were able to creaye different fae folk types by CAS and Perks, something just like Vampires. I'd love some lore too like Werewolves. For the world it'd be perfect to be based on Iceland, a luxurious and mystical island, with snowy landscape, volcanoes, green flowery fields, forests, basalts columns, black sand beach, crystal-like icebergs on the sea, etc. + Underground fairy palace.

🏝Castaway: I just played the console version so i don't know much abou the pc one, but i miss it so much,like the the islands, the apes, boars, collecting to survive, the handcraft, the pirates and lost llama civilization secrets we need to discover... it was so magical to me.

🏜Desert Adventures: More Archeology, Mummies (and maybe zombies?), Cemeteries, Funerals, Necromancy skill, diverse bandages, FINALLY surgical scars, and maybe a Grim Reaper Career? I'd love a mortuary gameplay but i think it'd be too much for TS4.

🏛Mediterranean Adventures: Greek Islands + Archeology + MUSEUM GAMEPLAY + Cruise ship + Festivals (Ancient Olympic Games, Eleusinian Mysteries, etc.) + Mythological Monsters like the Minotaur occult from TS1. We could also have an gameplay of gaining gifts/curses traits, like the gorgon's curse, by pleasing/didpleasing the gods (via their statue/temple?) + Medusa's hair ad Cyclop's face mask that we can use with hair

🦸‍♀️Superheroes: Seoul, South Korea + Martial Arts + SuperHUMAN life state + Powers perk tree + Compatibility with Secret Agent and Detectives + Cops + Burglars NPC/Career + Ultrafuturistic tech (Human-like androids, Teleport/Flying devices, time machine, etc.)

🏖Caribbean Adventures: Well i didn't thougth enough about this yet but a Haitian world'd be great as there's people asking for a caribbean world, also the game started with voodoo lore for Willow Creek and some people like me want zombies (i'm imagining an eerie mangrove being the home for the evil zombification sorcerer living in that old concept voodoo house) this could bring them all together. Also that's an opportunity to have more Black-latino culture representation in the game and show a good side of Haiti that's not destruction or poverty. #BringbackMamboLoa
  • Options
    BearyBryBearyBry Posts: 88 Member
    I'd love to see a game (or better yet an expansion) pack that introduced an African-inspired world. Don't exactly know what the hook would be for it or what new features it could bring, but with so many cultures to act as inspiration then it could be a very vibrant and rich world to explore.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited March 3
    A Waterpark Gamepack

With Dumping Buckets,Lazy Rivers,Wave Pools,Water Slides,Pool Slides,Interactive Pool Waterfalls,Diving Boards,Pool Basketball,Pool Steps and More Float Types especially donut floats. I'd also like to see Pool Shapes.Cabanas should also be included and food trucks.

The Pool Kit we recently got would go good with this. Also bigger splash pads would be nice like large flowers that have water falling from above. If you've been to Great Wolf Lodge you know what I'm talking about.

Simmers I love Waterparks and I've been to many up to and to include even Indoor Waterparks like Great Wolf Lodge. This would be a dream come true to me.

If they don't do Waterparks in a Game Pack I hope they come in an Expansion or a Stuffpack.

Update

I checked and I forgot I had replied in this thread before or I wouldn't have posted this however it's more in depth about what I'd like to see if we get a pack like this.