Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gamepacks you want

A mall gamepack.Make our own malls shop fashion hanged out at a food court.

Band pack with singer's

Faries
A kid food place pack that has arcade games.
What kind of gamepacks you want?

Comments

• Options
    AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 713 Member
    Something like The Sims 2 Open For Business but maybe they'd do an Expansion Pack with that theme.

Another The Sims 2 inspired type of Game Pack but FreeTime (Hobbies) this time, that was fun. We've gotten this type of content scattered through several other packs though.
  • Options
    MomsBusyMomsBusy Posts: 74 Member
    More packs like jungle adventures except in different locations.

And arcade/Boardwalk theme pack

I like the idea of a hobbies based pack.
  • Options
    AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 713 Member
    I really like Jungle Adventure and Strangerville so more Game Packs with places to explore would be nice. Maybe one focused on Funerals/Graveyard/Ghosts. Every time I watch videos from The Sims 1 I keep thinking The Sims 4 is missing that quirky type of humor/stuff it had and I know they'd never go back to that because it was more Adult humor and now it seems like their target audience is teenagers.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    Fairies
    dragons as pets
    Something similar to jungle adventure but different locations for example China, African safari, Egypt,...
    hotels (could also be an expansion pack)
    hobbies
  • Options
    RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    Fairies
    Bands and Singers
    Something Steampunk themed
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    More occults please :)
    -Fairy
    - Genie
    - Zombie
    - Mummy
    - Plantsim (moodlets don't count)
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    Katofhyrule12Katofhyrule12 Posts: 719 Member
    Ballet
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    More travel packs, I'd love to see an Icelandic world which would be a good fit for the fairies. I'd be a fan of hotels, resorts and other travel. I'd love an African safari, that really seems to be missing. I like most activities. I also like some of the quirkier themes.

I will also say that I actually love some of the recent pack concepts that they've had generally and I am having fun.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    MomsBusyMomsBusy Posts: 74 Member
    > @RedShoe7 said:
    > Fairies
    > Bands and Singers
    > Something Steampunk themed

A mystery pack with a steampunk theme would be amazing.
  • Options
    OccultmasterOccultmaster Posts: 125 Member
    SimplyJen wrote: »
    More occults please :)
    -Fairy
    - Genie
    - Zombie
    - Mummy
    - Plantsim (moodlets don't count)

Basically what I want too.
  • Options
    Areeds23Areeds23 Posts: 22 Member
    fairies
    zombies
    mummies
    genies
    elderly pack since that life stage is seriously missing a lot of things like retirement homes, canes and walkers etc.
    bands and singers
    hobbies like pottery, ballet, and karate
  • Options
    CybersbeCybersbe Posts: 108 Member
    edited December 2023
    Fencing, hema, kendo, I don't care which. Just give me SOMETHING with sword-fighting!
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Renaissance Festivals/Fairs - now that we have horses and we're getting the medieval kit next year, I don't think there'll be enough content to have a full EP (although with how lite EPs have been on content who knows.) Some kind of tavern, archery/wooden sword fighting area, market, and perhaps even an entertainment forum for acting or singing.

I'd really like to see some kind of something like World Adventures had for the Egypt part. Some mystery, tomb exploring...and mummies!!
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    ArcaArca Posts: 183 Member
    Fairies
    Zombies
    Dragons
    Unicorns
    Preteens
    Genies
    Elves
    Imaginary Friends
    Human with cat ears and cat tails
  • Options
    ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
    edited December 2023
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    Renaissance Festivals/Fairs - now that we have horses and we're getting the medieval kit next year, I don't think there'll be enough content to have a full EP (although with how lite EPs have been on content who knows.) Some kind of tavern, archery/wooden sword fighting area, market, and perhaps even an entertainment forum for acting or singing.

I'd really like to see some kind of something like World Adventures had for the Egypt part. Some mystery, tomb exploring...and mummies!!

They actually can make EPs out of almost anything these days, so it won't shock me to see them announce a Medieval EP some day lol. I bet Shopping Malls (or some kind of OFB equivalent) will be an EP too and Hotels.
    Post edited by ULIBABA66 on
  • Options
    My friend and I agree there should be more creative game packs like Strangerville, that's one of her favorite GPs actually! So basically story-based GPs with lots of replay value. I also loved Jungle Adventure, it is a great pack.

But these GPs I want the most:
    Small pets with ferrets, birds, snakes, lizards, turtles and ability to run a pet shop
    Fairies
    Egyptian Adventure with mummies and pyramid exploration
    Indian inspired GP with genies
    Hot Date with online dating returning in the pre-GP update for free
    Disco Night/House Party
    Elders with return of walking canes, elder center and more
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    AlanSims wrote: »
    Something like The Sims 2 Open For Business but maybe they'd do an Expansion Pack with that theme.

Another The Sims 2 inspired type of Game Pack but FreeTime (Hobbies) this time, that was fun. We've gotten this type of content scattered through several other packs though.

I also agree that just because we had Get To Work with Retail it does not mean there won't be improved retail/OFB EP for Sims 4 somewhere down the line. Would not surprise me if they are working on a pack like that, with ticket machines and new retail and business options, like more detailed pricing tools for sellable objects and return of home businesses.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Hobbies like Sims 2 Free time like sewing, pottery, marble and ice sculpture, car restoration.

Small business like hair stylist, tattoo and piercing artist,
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Hotels

Waterparks

Love and Romance
  • Options
    Lbphart3Lbphart3 Posts: 59 Member
    A zombie pack :)
  • Options
    FireKFireK Posts: 1 New Member
    They need and a King and Queen , Prince/Princess pack that u can make castles and have fairy’s as pets and be knights that would be really Cool❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    FireK wrote: »
    They need and a King and Queen , Prince/Princess pack that u can make castles and have fairy’s as pets and be knights that would be really Cool❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

Absolutely! I want me some monarchy pack too <3
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    OccultmasterOccultmaster Posts: 125 Member
    Lbphart3 wrote: »
    A zombie pack :)
    As Long as they're not Vegetarians, Sims 3 really missed the mark with their Zombies.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    A Waterpark GP.
  • Options
    TheFlyingGentlemanTheFlyingGentleman Posts: 116 Member
    Hobbies, Zoo, Hotels, proper vacation