Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Karol and Hajar

RazzgarRazzgar Posts: 55 Member
Not sure if this is the right place for this but I can now share pics and wanted to show some pics of Karol and Hajar. Karol owns a ranch. She met teen Hajar at a market, where she learned the teen was living on the street. Karol took her in...

Here's their first Winterfest meal together...
WAmV8yU.png

Karol welcomes Hajar to the Glimmerstone Ranch...
UUFyd4E.png

Karol telling her sister Krystan to back off and leave Hajar be...(Krystan was just visiting but felt the need to "take over", as big sisters do...
kSVZ5dH.png

Karol taking a ride on one of her horses, Nightshade...
2HQuhAn.png

Ah, nothing beats learning nectar making like having some encouragement...
kUPcVKN.png
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    Hajar takes her first ride...
    304YQHN.png
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member

🐎 Congratz to full membership 🐎
    You could post them in the What happened in your game today thread
    or create your own story post in the story category of the Creative Corner
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    Well, seeing as this thread got moved here (which I'm good with) I may as well fill everyone in on the story so far...Karol is the daughter of Bill (Vampire/Musician) and Janine (Spellcaster/Paranormal Investigator). She is a Spellcaster as well. She has 6 sisters (5 Vampires, 1 Spellcaster). Karol's sisters opted for more intellectual pursuits (Scientist, Astronaut, etc) while she decided for a more simple life. She moved away from Forgotten Hollow to Chestnut Ridge. There, she bought a ranch, 2 horses, 2 mini sheep and 2 mini goats. One day she went to a market where she noticed Hajar. Hajar was the only other one there with a cowboy hat on so Karol befriended her. That started this storyline...Karol found out that Hajar was living on the streets and was grabbing what she could from the market to eat. She offered Hajar a place to stay in exchange for some help at the ranch. Hajar gladly accepted. That Winterfest pic in my first post in this thread was the first time Hajar had celebrated the holiday. She even got a gift from Father Winter (a camera). Hopefully, Karol can turn Hajar's life around. Only time will tell...
  • Options
    Karol's mom, Janine, visited today. (Basically it gave Janine a reason to go shopping. As she said to her husband "Can't go to a ranch without proper clothing, right?" Bill just shook his head yes. He knows better than argue with a Spellcaster)
    Upon her arrival to the ranch, Karol introduced her to Hajar. They got along great. Janine greeted Hajar and told her to consider herself part of the family...
    gXd1L1E.png
    Janine then acqainted herself with some of the animals on the ranch. "Awww, they are sooo cute!"
    UZdbURP.png
    But there was one thing Janine really wanted to do: RIDE A HORSE!..."Karol, let me get on one of them. It'll be fine!" Karol responded "I don't know, Mom, they're friendly but they don't know you and you've never ridden a horse. I don't want you getting hurt." "Pshaw" said Janine.
    SIqQ0S9.png
    Janine then looked over at the grill and saw Karol was making steak. "Honey, let me do that. You're not doing it right. Here, let me show you." Karol knew better than argue so she just let Mom do her thing.
    gv3MuFb.png
    The steaks were almost done. Karol and her mom headed inside for some plates, but there was a slight problem. "Mom, uh, I locked us out."
    99B2pmv.png
    Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on who you are) Janine can pick locks. "Your father tries to lock things from me all the time."
    Dinner goes well and Janine and Hajar get into a conversation. Mostly small talk but at one point, Janine tells Hajar "You can call me Gramma". Hajar was taken aback. Has she finally found a family? Skeptical, she opted to just call her Miss Janine for the time being..."I don't feel right doing that, Miss Janine". Janine understood. She's been around a long time. "That'll be fine, dear"
    55qvVxu.png
    After dinner, Janine went outside. She's going to ride a horse no matter what. "You'll let me ride you, right?" she whispered...
    Wo1Sdk2.png
    Janine mounts Angelheart. Not the smoothest of moves, but she succeeds...
    0c2Tp7J.png
    Karol gives her mom a few riding tips..."Go easy, Mom."
    ynKG7sn.png
    Janine doesn't do "easy", she heads right for the barrels. "I GOT THIS!" she yells...
    BSqzf4C.png
    After what seemed like forever, Janine stopped, much to the relief of Karol and Hajar. "See? I told you I got this." Hajar replied "Gra...I mean Miss Janine, you could have been hurt. You have less riding skill than I do!" Janine replied "Don't ever doubt me, young one." Karol had enough. "Mom, please don't do that again. Not until you have more experience." Janine just laughed.
    9EjQJ5g.png