Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Pack Would You Like To See Refreshed?

Comments

• Options
    HaymitzHaymitz Posts: 27 Member
    Get Famous
  • Options
    shra69shra69 Posts: 5 New Member
    i would like to see pets get redone so we can have them mate and we can controll the pets again and include dog houses
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,977 Member
    Get to Work…
  • Options
    ReaganboganReaganbogan Posts: 278 Member
    Dine Out. I haven't run restaurants in ages and I used to have so much fun doing that.
  • Options
    lemonellalemonella Posts: 423 Member
    Outdoor Retreat; I already enjoy sending my sims there for vacation, but it would be more exciting to play if my sims could swim in the water and hike the trails together (similar to the areas in Mt. Komorebi and San Sequoia).
    · · ─────── · 𖥸 · ─────── · ·
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    I'd love to see a City Living Refresh. Originally the singing skill came with the pack, but beside karaoke and singing as a hobby there is nothing we can do with the skill. However, I'd like to see a professional singer career (10 levels) that is semi-open (like the politician career that came with the same pack).
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,977 Member
    edited October 2023
    I wish we could turn off individual emotional deaths. I don’t like the death by laughter, it’s such a ridiculous death, whereas I can see death by anger (heart attack )., death, by rodents ( plague like ), death by sharks etc. I also think death by embarrassment is ridiculous too. Embarrassment should just make you really tense. And to be honest I liked whims much better than wants. Half of the time all my sims want to do is listen to various radio stations, and we don’t have control over wants like we did whims. We could cancel out whims if we didn’t think they were appropriate for our sims, and they had various whims, they just needed to update whims every time we got new traits or skills. We should have at least had the chance to choose whims over wants, since the game started with them, we had a a good system with whims that just needed to be kept updated. Now the wants we have is an inferior system…..
  • Options
    TheFlyingGentlemanTheFlyingGentleman Posts: 116 Member
    Dine out and GTW
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    GTW expand planet Sixam, Also sick Sims should have the option to take medicine or go to the hospital to get cured, Also have a doctor's note for work and school to take off.

Outdoor Retreat add hiking trails and a summer camp for kids and teens. Make a tie dyed shirt.

Dineout expand the menu, also have toddlers eat at the restaurant.

Cats and Dogs Add Dog Houses, have water bowls because I don't like drinking from a puddle that's pee.

Get together have a baby and toddler group with moms and dads like all around the neighborhood.

Discover University get invited to parties, I miss the toga party, get notified about what's going on in the school besides just stumbling upon them, also more classes since we have more jobs. Have like an outdoor class.

Highschool Years have an actual active classrooms like kids raise their hands to ask and answer questions, sleep in class, do late homework actual take notes that will help the homework to be easier. Detention do homework let it be timed, Get a phone call home, have actual consequences. Rabbit hole football game instead of that football throwing competition or have that has pre game before the big game like in DU. Have a University Day where two spokesperson from UBRITE and FOXBURY to talk to the kids about which school and see school they are interested in. I would also like a homecoming dance, a ditch school day, also steps on how to become a valedictorian for graduation.

Growing Together Strollers.

• Options
    BearyBryBearyBry Posts: 88 Member
    Surely it has to be Get to Work, an EP where the world has only 4 lots!?! I'd love to see Magnolia Promenade expanded and having the Police Station, Hospital, and Science Lab become lot types that could be placed anywhere, as well as more active career options, improved aliens, and all other sorts of potential goodies.
  • Options
    plumboy23plumboy23 Posts: 134 Member
    Outdoor retreat would benefit a lot from a refresh
  • Options
    Areeds23Areeds23 Posts: 22 Member
    Outdoor retreat needs a refresh with a summer camp, camp counselor job for teens and camp owner for adults. Dine Out and GTW need refreshes as well. Newer packs like HSY could use a refresh with more interactions in the classroom, an actual art class, more pranks like ding dong ditch and teepeeing a house etc. I would also like retirement homes, daycare, and strollers to be added to Growing Together.
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    Expansion Pack: Island Living, then Get to Work
    Game Pack: Dine Out, Outdoor Retreat, RoM or Vampires
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Realm of Magic. I wish spellcasters had more abilities such as being able to stop ageing, turn spare ability points into satisfaction points, turn into other occults, be good or evil, use magic as children etc. I would also love Glimmerbrook and the Magic Realm to be updated with better builds, more lore and things to do and explore e.g. interactable greenhouse.
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Outdoor Retreat’s at the top of the list imo! The potential in that pack is amazing and it’s one of my favourites as it is.
  • Options
    MarteziaKingMarteziaKing Posts: 277 Member
    edited November 2023
    Even though I don't own it yet, Dine Out definitely needs a refresh...or should I say, major bug refix? 🤣

But seriously though, a pack that I DO own that needs a refresh is Get to Work. I wouldn't mind seeing improvements to the active careers (maybe add a new one as well), retail, and aliens. 😉
    6bkvqyxctsjq.jpg
    ♥ If you can't be the light in the shadows, be the gem that refracts the light all around ♥
  • Options
    AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member
    Definitely island living... mermaids deserve some justice and underwater world.
  • Options
    GlamourskyGlamoursky Posts: 12 New Member
    Get to Work- the world needs a complete overhaul. I would also like the police station and lab to be visible like the high-school in Copperdale so that it's easier to edit/renovate. There should be an additional neighborhood for resifential homes. Owning a business needs an overhaul and fixes. They should add firefighters as a live career and fire station. They should also add tattoo artists and stylists as a live career and let you open your own shop (could just be similar to having your own store/business). Now with the release of For Rent, and multiple family dwellings, a refresh is the perfect chance to implement multiple commercial on single lots (perhaps far fetched, but I cam dream)

Dine Out - bug fixes, food likes and dislikes, more modern* build and buy, especially nicer ND more compact dining booths (*by modern, I don't mean the style modern, but just less dated furniture)

Any of the earlier stuff packs, such as the luxury party one. They just need more content.

Outdoor Retreat - swim able area, remove destination world and let me live there, and more things to do, like Archery maybe?
  • Options
    Flikka_FlikkaFlikka_Flikka Posts: 437 Member
    edited November 2023
    If I already replied to this thread, I can't find where I did, but even if I did, what's wrong with putting in another vote for Dream Home Decorator? I want to be able to renovate more of the different venue types. As of now, we can only do commerical gigs at libraries, gyms, lounges, bars (not Karaoke bars, though), cafes and vet clinics. What about museums, parks, restaurants, retail, school, university housing, dorms, even vacation rentals? What about the GTW active career lots? Anything else I'm missing?
  • Options
    FishyNamorFishyNamor Posts: 28 Member
    Dine out obviously should be the next one to refresh cause it's been broken since launch, besides that it wouldn't hurt to update GTW, GF, or EL.
    Maybe something with Plantsims becoming a permanent Occult and bonus features of a pack or something or like give us big foot and swimming in OR maybe i'll buy it then lol
  • Options
    OccultmasterOccultmaster Posts: 125 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    Get to Work…

The most obvious choice, this is a pack that introduces playable Aliens and barely does anything with them, you can't even have them live on their own home planet.
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    Dine Out, Get to Work and Island Living. Also I wish they would update the swatches for all packs, a lot of build/buy items still don't have black and white swatches, other could really benefit from more swatches to make them more versatile (for example, the Paranormal Stuff secretary desk has no wood tones swatches, the Cats and Dogs couch could really, really use more swatches, the kitchen from Vampires has only THREE swatches, the base game S. Cargaux kitchen has no color swatches (it would be so nice in pastel tones....etc).
  • Options
    Jordan1975Jordan1975 Posts: 29 Member
    I'm going with the four older packs that need it more than any of the newer packs. Outdoor Retreat, Dine Out, Get to Work, and Get Together. The only older pack that did get a refresh done was Spa Day. After they do the other four older packs, then I'd like to see them do the newer packs.
  • Options
    Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 860 Member
    I will keep shouting from the rooftops DINE OUT PLEASEEE :D Despite it's major glitches, Dine out is one of my favorite packs of all time, but it desperately needs an update with an active chef job like how TS2 allowed you to be the chef of your own restaurant, a restaurant review system (maybe like how apartments from For Rent are getting) and we need an option to hire family to have family-run restaurants.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    The Aliens in Get To Work really need a refresh as well as the Scientist Career for Strangerville so that the Secret Lab can be career playable. ;)