Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So whens the road map?

New quarter ,New road map
What you think will be on it.I think expansion pack and game pack.

Comments

• Options
    FreddyFox1234FreddyFox1234 Posts: 551 Member
    I would be surprised if there was an expansion pack. I’m expecting a game pack — assuming they’re still making them. And no doubt there’ll be some kits.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,457 Member
    I don't think there will be both an EP and GP on the upcoming roadmap, maybe either one or the other but not both. As for kits, I expect there will be at least two, they seem to release two for every month.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,470 Member
    edited May 2
    I would like an EP or GP but only if it is stable : work as intended and doesn't break the game. I am tired of being asked to spend money on broken DLC. I won't buy it if it doesn't work.

I would love a fairies GP or a hotels pack (GP or EP). If we get these, please let them be released as DLC that works.
  • Options
    MomsBusyMomsBusy Posts: 107 Member
    I would love to see an EP and a GP. Hotels EP would be ideal. If not an EP and a GP hopefully an EP and SP. Hopefully the kits are interesting.
  • Options
    MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,217 Member
    Dust balls long road..sorry there is still alot of basic gameplay missing from the base...
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 9,051 Member
    edited May 2
    In my sweetest most utopian dreams it would be refreshing to see pack refresh or update or major bug fixes rather than new packs

but its probably EP or GP as we are moving into summer months

+some kits I guess
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,353 Member
    edited May 2
    When ?

Probably at the end of May month. Packs tend to be released from June to September.

What ?

Maybe GP13 in June/July and 21st SP aka SP52 in September.

uxh0569ck6o0.jpg
  • Options
    When ?

Maybe at the end of month. Packs tend to be released from June to September.

What ?

Maybe 1 EP/GP in June/July and 1 SP in September.

Shawnee on Discord said on 25 March 2024 that there will be free Sims 4 releases coming in April and July. So maybe also an update of some sort. :smile:
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,353 Member
    edited May 2
    Shawnee on Discord said on 25 March 2024 that there will be free Sims 4 releases coming in April and July. So maybe also an update of some sort. :smile:

We already know the April/July "free Sims 4 releases" , it's not really mind-blowing
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/news/the-sims-dark-and-lovely

• Options

We already know the April/July "free Sims 4 releases" , it's not really mind-blowing
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/news/the-sims-dark-and-lovely

My bad then. I thought they already released the locks hairstyle. Why did they announce it so far in advance?
  • Options
    lunnarilalunnarila Posts: 222 Member
    edited May 4
    When? Soon perhaps

January-April map is over both when it comes to time and content. So I hope to see the map within few days.

What are we going to get? We haven't seen any GPs in a long while. A lot of hints and vibes of previous maps (like buttefly wings, glimmering, magical things) screams for fairies. Maybe May or June?
    Maybe we will get EP as well. A lot of people and gurus hint for hobby expansion pack, maybe late summer or early fall

I hope we will find out something more soon. It has been six months without any bigger packs as much as I love newest SP
  • Options
    FreddyFox1234FreddyFox1234 Posts: 551 Member
    I originally thought we might get the new roadmap right at the beginning of May, but then the EA Sims sale began. I’m not sure they’d release the roadmap when the sale is ongoing? If so, we’ll need to wait until the sale ends on 13 May.
  • Options
    MomsBusyMomsBusy Posts: 107 Member
    I think we will get atleast a teaser this Tuesday
  • Options
    TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 674 Member
    Hoping for a leaked EP this week.
  • Options
    Areeds23Areeds23 Posts: 27 Member
    I think we may get the roadmap on May 7th as EA is doing a conference that day and the sale for console ends on the 6th. I think we will get the first content release on the 14th. The roadmap could come on the 14th, but then May would be almost half way over by then.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,545 Member
    May would be great to announce Fairies, with their gardening skills and all, if they are similar to TS3 fairies.
    And there is still the summer months for all that greenery and nature.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,646 Member
    Mani thoughts this forum shut down I couldn't find it no where finally found it though dang.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,646 Member
    I think this week on Tuesday and the first two kits will be announced next Tuesday and out by next Thursday.
  • Options
    BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 640 Member
    I'm also thinking the road map is coming this week. On the official Sims Discord, they removed the channel "Sensationally You" in the last day or two which is the channel they ma de based on the last road map. So something is coming!!!!
    Check out my Youtube channel where I create life simulation gaming videos including content about the Sims 4! MellowGamerChick YT
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,431 Member
    Strange, the first half of the second quarter is almost over.
  • Options
    KathMHughesKathMHughes Posts: 453 Member

Last roadmap wasn't for a financial quarter, but was Jan-April and included the kits released mid-April.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,431 Member

Last roadmap wasn't for a financial quarter, but was Jan-April and included the kits released mid-April.

That doesn't make the silence better 😔
  • Options
    Areeds23Areeds23 Posts: 27 Member
    Now, that it is Tuesday, I think we will get the roadmap on Thursday or we may have to wait til next week after the sale.
  • Options
    Areeds23 wrote: »
    Now, that it is Tuesday, I think we will get the roadmap on Thursday or we may have to wait til next week after the sale.

They always post it after the sales end.
  • Options
    BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 640 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    Areeds23 wrote: »

They always post it after the sales end.

It's weird that we have to wait because the sale is for all EA games, not just the Sims. It'd make more sense to do it this Thursday so that half the month isn't gone already. Unless it's a light road map this time.
    Check out my Youtube channel where I create life simulation gaming videos including content about the Sims 4! MellowGamerChick YT