Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many kits do you own ?

Comments

• Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,380 Member
    Between 22 and 24
    I went back into my game to count the number of kits, and I should have voted 18-21.

All time favorites are numerous, including Blooming Walls, Nifty Knitting and Book Nook, oh and the Incheon Arrivals. I use these all the time. <3
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,188 Member
    Between 25 and 28
    I really like the kits though I haven't purchased them all. I might get them eventually but the ones I am missing are not high up on my want list.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,924 Member
    Between 11 and 14
    You still have two bell curves! That is so interesting

(I realize I'm the only one who finds this interesting and I'm okay with that)
  • Options
    FreddyFox1234FreddyFox1234 Posts: 516 Member
    Between 1 and 3

I think a lot of us would have more kits by now if there were sales/special offers on the kits. I certainly would. So that might explain the large number of us with very few kits (one or more of those kits being free). And at the other end of the scale are those who like to get pretty much all the packs available.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,974 Member
    edited April 24
    Between 4 and 7
    I’m almost afraid to ask what happened to poor Loofah Spider…
    Yeah uh planet loofah was sent to trash so unless the spider died it might have faced some strange adventures
    that did teach little simmingal to not support loofah industry though so ecosystem rejoices by 0,000000000000001%

the spider sacrificed themselves for greater good
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,409 Member
    edited April 24
    Between 4 and 7
    Blooming Rooms (gift)
    Little Campers (bought)
    Desert Luxe (free)
    Simtimates Collection (bought)
    Book Nook (bought)

I much prefer having new gameplay so in that sense kits disappoint me (vs other packs). But they're tempting and I will buy them if I really want the items.
  • Options
    vossimsvossims Posts: 8 New Member
    None
    I don't have any kits. I started with the sims 4 since the base game is free. Since then I've bought a number of expansion packs, game packs is and stuff packs. I'm not really a builder and I like the gameplay more, that's why I'm not so interested in kits
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,366 Member
    Between 8 and 10

@mightysprite I've been finding this really interesting as well, and have checking back in frequently to see if the pattern holds.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    pacer1965pacer1965 Posts: 79 Member
    Between 1 and 3
    I have one but only because the Desert kit was free
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,924 Member
    Between 11 and 14
    heh thanks @GlacierSnow :)
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,636 Member
    Between 15 and 17
    If I counted correctly, I have seventeen, thus far. the Castle kit being my most recent purchase.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,386 Member
    Between 25 and 28
    All the others except Modern Menswear and Castle Estate kits.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,536 Member
    Between 8 and 10
    I stopped buying them after the 10th one.
    I doubt I will be buying any kind of pack unless a theme I was hoping for ever arrives.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,139 Member
    Between 22 and 24
    I have 23 of the 29 current kits.

I don't have Throwback Fit, Inchon Arrivals, Modern Menswear, Carnaval Streetwear, Pastel Pop, or Urban Homage. I kind of wish I hadn't bought Moonlight Chic as I never use anything from it, but otherwise I've found good use and often use all of the kits I've bought.

I prefer BB kits over CAS just because I like to build and share houses on the Gallery so I don't use build CC much, so it's nice to have more variety.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,984 Member
    All - 29 kits
    I’m going to say 22-24. 😱

I definitely don’t have:
    • Wonky Pink Bedroom Kit.
    • Jingle Jangle All The Way Man Fashion Kit.
    • Used Loo Roll Kit.
    • Disco Ball Kit.
    • Butterfly Top Kit.

I believe there’s 1 or 2 more missing from above list, I just can’t remember which ones.
    I’m not a completist. The most valuable kits for me are the “timeless” ones: CAS and BB that I can use in historical and modern saves. I would really love more sci- fi/ fantasy/ steampunk/ creepy kits, although my preference goes to these genres/ themes released as Stuff/ Gamepacks with new, interesting gameplay.
    I would love a Medieval expansion or game pack. Batuu clothes are about the only that can be used for Steam punk…..
  • Options
    Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 762 Member
    Between 18 and 21
    I have 19 kits. I purchased them all except Desert Lux, which was given free and I won the last two kits.

For the most part, I really like the CAS Kits. I find that I use them the most. But I love CAS and spend hours there. Eventually, I’ll probably get the CAS kits.

The BB kit I actually use a lot it the nook kit. Absolutely love it. That couch goes in every house I live in. I regret buying the industrial loft kit and bathroom clutter. I really thought I was gonna use those more. I really don’t use the BB kits that much but I don’t spend a lot of time in building.

• Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,784 Member
    Between 22 and 24
    Here are the eight kits that I do not own:
    • Party Essentials
    • Urban Homage
    • Castle Estate
    • Goth Galore
    • Basement Treasures
    • Pastel Pop
    • Carnaval Streetwear
    • Modern Menswear
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,140 Member
    Between 1 and 3
    I purchased two kits. Bust The Dust, which I disabled a week after I bought it, and Little Campers. I prefer the stuff and game packs over the kits. I thought kits sounded good in the beginning, but they failed to impress me. The last pack I purchased was Growing Together and my game has been frozen in time since then. No new updates, DLC or packs will be added to my game until Sims4 is officially retired. There are a couple of new packs I would like to own, but I'm willing take a 'wait and see' approach before making any new purchases.
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,406 Member
    Between 18 and 21
    The kits that I do not own are the 2 newest, the Castle kit, First Fits, Courtyard Oasis, Incheon Arrivals, Fashion Street, Simtimates Collection, and Modern Menswear. I probably will not purchase any of these any time soon, if ever.

Of the ones that I own, I kind of regret Bust the Dust, Country Kitchen, Carnival Streetwear, and Book Nook. I just don't use them very often. I use all of the others on a regular basis. I got Desert Luxe free otherwise I don't think I would own that one either.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,098 Member
    Between 15 and 17
    I own all of the BB kits except Bust the Dust but only two CAS kits- Grunge Revival and Goth Galore.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,784 Member
    Between 22 and 24
    Because I enjoy everyday normal activities in my game, Bust the Dust is my favorite kit—it adds gameplay to the game. The same with laundry day—I enjoy having it as apart of my Sims daily activities. Currently my nanny bot does all the household chores and fixes things which is very helpful.

Although I still enjoy TS4, my experience with For Rent was less than stellar; so, I haven't been inclined to want to purchase anything. Plus, at this stage of the game, I'm only interested in packs that add gameplay and don't break my save file. Being that it took seven years for this to happen, I'm not vexed about for time is truly the healer of all things.

If they release a kit that offers something I really want, I'll purchase it.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 883 Member
    Between 1 and 3
    I forgot I actually have 4, all fashion kits, though.
    I do want the book nook kit, goth kit, and the castle kit soon.
    Don't plan to buy all of them, because I will try and get the expansion packs/game packs/stuff packs all before the kits.
    Plus, I haven't been playing Sims 4 as much recently.
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Between 4 and 7
    I think I have between 4-7. Mostly build kits, the only CAS kits I liked were 80s Fitness and Great Grunge. (I probably got the names wrong!)

My absolute favourite is Basement Treasures. I use the furniture nearly all the time!
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,464 Member
    Between 15 and 17
    I think I have 15. I mainly like the CAS ones, but there's a few I don't have because I wouldn't use them, like the weird Menswear one. I'm considering the two new kits because I like a few pieces of the CAS and the fog stuff, but I'm not in a rush. I figure sometime when I'm bored and in a content drought I'll get them but I just got Crystal Creations finally so I'm good for now.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 376 Member
    All - 29 kits
    Have all the kits my daughter in law sometime between Sunday and today bought the two newest kits