Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• Options
    LaytonLayton Posts: 6 New Member
    Hello everyone,

could someone make an update which would allow us to adopt children from the game, which lost their parants because of death in the family? It happened to me several times, that adult sims in one of my families died and children - toddlers, children, infants were missing and I couldnt find them any more. It would be cool if we could adopt them through the adoption call.

It could really help.

L.
  • Options
    notdexterousatallnotdexterousatall Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love the ability for teens and up sims to be able to hold infants/toddlers in their laps and feed them at the table, as an alternative to high chairs. It also feels really realistic to me since I've seen pretty much every parent I know do this, especially when they're out and about. Also I've seen the same parents eat their own dinner over their toddler's head while holding them in their lap, not sure how feasible implementing that is, but it would make taking infants and toddlers to restaurants in-game much more accessible without adding high chairs to the lot.
  • Options
    haydendamian_97haydendamian_97 Posts: 63 Member
    What about this, I'm going out to outer field on this one, but what if there's a untamed spell called "pregnancio" that turns any sim Teen, YA, Adult or Elders permanently pregnant in the third trimester. I know it's far fetched but I just thought of it now.
    Hayden Damian, geography buff, aviation buff, likes video games......
  • Options
    BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    can we get a hair curlers hair style?
    646d33a7b4e139149e70e5a694576cdf.jpg?compress=1&resize=400x300

would be nice for elders, or for storytelling before events like weddings
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!
  • Options
    BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    would also still love funerals, hotels, online dating, turn ons/offs, fairies, and actual plantsims!
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!
  • Options
    ID-ChristianID-Christian Posts: 128 Member
    edited April 2023
    I want funerals, and inheritance even from parents living outside household!

I want to inherit their pets, and house, and simoleaons! I want to be able to write a will as an elder, and I want more elder interactions.
    I hate discovering the sim's parent died from a moodlet! I want a phone call, hold a funeral and inherit their possessions.
  • Options
    CNJ93CNJ93 Posts: 30 Member
    - Extended family tree + family relationships
    - Multi-purpose lots, especially the option to have vet clinic, store, etc. on your home lot like in the Sims 2.
    - Have vendors attend all stalls and bars you place on non-residential lots (without having to hire them), so you could for example make a food market or something like that.
    - Cemetery/graveyard lot type
  • Options
    adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    1. 72-colour chart for clothing
    2. Create colours via RGB combinations
    3. Customise colours for different layers of clothing
    4. Allow walls to be built in middle of tiles.
    2quwd7.gif

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I still want the following in Sims 4:
    In-Laws family members, Great-Grandparents, Great-Auntie/Uncle, Second-Cousins ;)
    Fairies & Genies B):p
    Sleepable Heartshape Bed <3<3
    Bathtub for Two <3<3
    Dragons, Horses & Unicorns B):p
    Spiral Stairs ;)
    Egyptian World ;)
    Time Machine/Time Portals B):p
    Futuristic World ;)
  • Options
    OkayLazySimOkayLazySim Posts: 40 Member
    Online Marketing Place
    A place where sims can sell paintings, crafted objects, flowers, harvestables, books, collectibles... you get the idea
    Extra points if it includes a rating system and list of sold items

Those with kleptomaniac trait could also sell their stolen items there too, perhaps with a certain mischief level

Overhaul of Freelance Careers
    add an overview of achieved tasks
    allow to get to know other freelancers, and with some experience, allow to collaborate on projects
    allow to get tasks from people directly and include pack integration, e.g.: when someone in the social media career has created a brand, those sims can find freelancers to make them a website, or create designs for their site/product. and freelancer sims can also ask them to create something for them

Food Stall Activist Group
    For food stalls in each neighborhood and cool vendors who don't care for explosions
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member
    edited May 2023
    Online Marketing Place
    A place where sims can sell paintings, crafted objects, flowers, harvestables, books, collectibles... you get the idea
    Extra points if it includes a rating system and list of sold items

Those with kleptomaniac trait could also sell their stolen items there too, perhaps with a certain mischief level

Overhaul of Freelance Careers
    add an overview of achieved tasks
    allow to get to know other freelancers, and with some experience, allow to collaborate on projects
    allow to get tasks from people directly and include pack integration, e.g.: when someone in the social media career has created a brand, those sims can find freelancers to make them a website, or create designs for their site/product. and freelancer sims can also ask them to create something for them

@OkayLazySim, If you have the Nifty Knitting pack, then you an online marketplace to sell your craftables, it's called Plopsy.
    https://simscommunity.info/2020/07/27/the-sims-4-nifty-knitting-all-about-plopsy/
    https://youtu.be/rv90FjStHx0
  • Options
    EcaEca Posts: 155 Member
    I hate this game, but I appreciate that a lot of CAS features are being introduced with this game. Like, medical wearing, teeth types? What could be better than these?

I hope you add heterochromia one day, too.
    giphy.gif
    Crystal Cover from Tumblr
  • Options
    ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    I would love to have these round futuristic-looking windows from The Sims 1.

• Options
    glory_joyglory_joy Posts: 134 Member
    In the Options section, pack settings, I wish I could disable automatic body hair. . . I use Bienchen's mods for random townies, but I still have a LOT of sims walking around with gross orange body hair on most of their parts and it's really just gross.
  • Options
    OkayLazySimOkayLazySim Posts: 40 Member
    @lisasc360 thanks for the info. I don't own the pack but this might be a reason to get it at some point
    Food Stall Activist Group
    For food stalls in each neighborhood and cool vendors who don't care for explosions
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member
    @lisasc360 thanks for the info. I don't own the pack but this might be a reason to get it at some point

You're welcome @OkayLazySim...😀
  • Options
    AnonEMousseAnonEMousse Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello. I play on Xbox one and One thing I would like to see in the sims 4 is smoother edges on character models and greater slider ranges for creating plus size sims. The way it is now is not too bad but you do see some odd corners around the hips area and it would be nice to be able have a higher weight slider range and higher ranges for any other sliders that affect the body type shape. I like to create plus size sims and There are some beautiful ladies who are bigger that what is allowed by the current CC. Thanks. It’s nice to be able to give feedback.
  • Options
    DamnlifeDamnlife Posts: 2 New Member
    Decorations, which come with the holidays associated with seasons, should be altered so that apartments have internal decorations at holidays, as to fulfill part of many Holiday requirements for a successful holiday.
  • Options
    AnonEMousseAnonEMousse Posts: 3 New Member
    I meant CAS not CC in my earlier comment
  • Options
    DogesCheeksDogesCheeks Posts: 1 New Member
    I want an update to older packs that will give people a better reason to buy them. It can be minor or major changes. One minor change I really want is for the snowy escape pack, the problem is how there aren't any matching floors to go with the wood grain stairs. Another one that would be nice is to make it so you can go back to the peak of Mt. Komorebi with out having to climb it again after you make it to the top once.
  • Options
    SCFitnessUk_95SCFitnessUk_95 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello I am a big fan of the sims and I love it so much I just really really wish in the next update we can have a feature we're we can toggle direct controls in the settings for console versions like the previous sims 2. I understand the cursor is the main point of navigation and interaction though would be fantastic if there be am update just to switch to direct control as an open as I found it more easier and fun to play more of the sims
    I'd even pay extra for it. Lol

Please consider it as others suggest this too just as an option to switch to direct controls via using the analogue stick to move

Please please and thank you. And thank you for making a success
  • Options
    barracuda1574barracuda1574 Posts: 115 Member
    More romantic interactions, (holding hands, better make-out animation, etc.) I would also love to have a ticket machine implemented (like Sims2 had), that makes any type of lot into a business.
  • Options
    TantalusOmegaTantalusOmega Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi,

I doubt this is anything that could be changed in the Sims 4, but please keep it in mind for the Sims 5 (I'm operating under the assumption that TS5 will happen at some point). If it CAN be changed in TS4, then by all means, please do.

Some lots have 'exit points' that are extremely far away from the actual lot. This means that when I click on the 'home' icon on a sim's portrait to send them home, they wind up walking or running for literal in-game hours to get to the 'exit point'. On some lots, there's a good reason for this, but on others, I can't see a good reason for their exit points being where they are. This not only wastes in-game time, it can be problematic for vampire sims if they're stuck in daylight and are trying to escape. Please keep exit points close to the lot if possible.

Also (again, asking mostly for the assumed TS5), please give players a setting to change when dusk/dawn are. 8 pm to 6 am doesn't give vampire sims a whole lot of time to be out and about.

Thank you!
  • Options
    Bee2708Bee2708 Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love to see more options to modify walls and windows to allow more flexibility with builds. I would LOVE for sims to include some basic attic windows that fit in with roofing. IE, triangular shaped windows. I feel like a previous version of TS had this option.
  • Options
    CarolMckeague20CarolMckeague20 Posts: 1 New Member
    I wish you could follow a sim to any of their work, not just only three.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top