Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The last 2022 roadmap, is anything coming to the sims 4 this year?

I’m really disappointed they didn’t announce any game packs/ stuff packs coming this year. We knew before the summit we will get EP in 2023 but what about the rest of this year? It’s been a while since HSY and we still have october, november and december.. Are the kits actually coming? Is this all we get this year, aside from updates? I would be grateful if you guys shared your thoughts or any news here.

Comments

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,528 Member
    Well, maybe, hopefully, they will announce it later. For now we know there will be those two kits that were leaked and @EACade let us know that there will be 12 Days of Simsmas updates, and during the summit they said they will start having monthly SDX updates.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 9,125 Member
    edited October 2022
    I don't think EP is gonna come because they probably would not be teasing next years EPs yet if there was one this year

They were talking of sdx somewhere so probably some of that possibly update/bug fixes and the leaked kits perhaps

tbh I'm fine with it I just wish they get to bug fixing before introducing baby chaos
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    This is what I was wondering as well. Will we still get a Winter Roadmap? Are there no packs other than the kits for this year and regular updates?
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,511 Member
    I'm hoping for a Christmas SDX.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 7,011 Member
    edited October 2022
    Since there are supposed to be two EP’s dropping next year I’m thinking the first EP will probably be dropping at least by April or May if not sooner. And they said the infant update would be early in the year. So for winter we will be getting 2 kits and probably the big infant update,…… maybe more kits, a stuff pack or GP early next year?
  • Options
    KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    2 kits are planned (November and December)

But usually they drop at least 2 kits together, so maybe we are going to get 2 in November e 2 in December? Or the "infamous" SP19
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    Since there are supposed to be two EP’s dropping next year I’m thinking the first EP will probably be dropping at least by April or May if not sooner. And they said the infant update would be early in the year. So for winter we will be getting 2 kits and probably the big infant update,…… maybe more kits, a stuff pack or GP early next year?

I think the first EP will be dropping in January. I think the baby update will be part of a Pre EP Patch. Toddlers were released with the Pre Vampire GP Patch.
  • Options
    graventhegraventhe Posts: 1,332 Member
    I'm struggling to find what they can add to generation EP since we already got wedding pack with shallow versions of bachelor's parties..

I don't think the EP is generation, doubt what missing teen parties and tree houses are big enough for EP.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,515 Member

If memory serves me right we had two Gamepacks, a collection of kits and an EP this year.
    An SDX and that leaked strawberry and coffee cup kit could be the only “substantial” content we’ll be getting before January.

For me personally, Werewolves was this year’s game saver; it delivered pretty much everything MWS and HSY couldn’t deliver when it comes to gameplay, and the enjoyment I’ve gotten out of it so far would have been short lived if it wasn’t for the mods that cancel all obsessive phone interactions.

Outside of bug fixes, the only thing I’d be really interested in for the rest of this year is a pack refresh for any of the adventure / occult GPs plus a World creation Tool. The latter more so. Although the neighborhoods have always been pretty enough, I’m tired of (modern) set dressing and empty roads, especially when there’s no playable cars. Infants shouldn’t use roads unless they drive a Little Tikes Cosy Coupe.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 7,011 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »

I think the first EP will be dropping in January. I think the baby update will be part of a Pre EP Patch. Toddlers were released with the Pre Vampire GP Patch.

You could be right. I think it all depends just how early they bring out infants.because I figure it will be a generations EP. And have infant stuff in it. I hope that you are right. The sooner the better for me. If we are getting 2 EP’s next year I figure the first one couldn’t be later than May. I still feel January may be a bit early for the EP, but you just never know, people do have Christmas money that they will be spending in the first few weeks of the year. There is also income tax refunds to think about a few months later too. But, EA the last couple of years hasn’t seemed to be bringing out EP’s during the times I would expect them to. If EA’s target is younger Simmers it seems like they would be requesting the pack for Christmas, but maybe they get the money in cash or money card and thus buy after Christmas. I’m sure EA must be keeping track of when simmers are more likely to bring out their bucks for a larger Pack.
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member

I agree. Since they aren't releasing an EP this November, then a January release seems likely.

I just hope they provide more incite or share more information about the these things coming. Personally, doing so keeps me more interested in the game then being quiet for months on end with no info and a poor leak just before they're going to release.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Y'all! I guess y'all are right! I now have a feeling that we're never gonna get stuff packs in 2022, because they're permanently absent
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,846 Member
    @EA_Cade Please tell the person responsible that it is time for the last roadmap of 2022! I'd still love to see a stuff pack!
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,415 Member
    edited October 2022
    We had quarterly teasers in 2016 and 2017.
    4 years later, we had roadmaps in 2021 and 2022.

It seems they gave up ... again.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    edited October 2022
    If memory serves me right we had two Gamepacks, a collection of kits and an EP this year.
    An SDX and that leaked strawberry and coffee cup kit could be the only “substantial” content we’ll be getting before January.

For me personally, Werewolves was this year’s game saver; it delivered pretty much everything MWS and HSY couldn’t deliver when it comes to gameplay, and the enjoyment I’ve gotten out of it so far would have been short lived if it wasn’t for the mods that cancel all obsessive phone interactions.

Outside of bug fixes, the only thing I’d be really interested in for the rest of this year is a pack refresh for any of the adventure / occult GPs plus a World creation Tool. The latter more so. Although the neighborhoods have always been pretty enough, I’m tired of (modern) set dressing and empty roads, especially when there’s no playable cars. Infants shouldn’t use roads unless they drive a Little Tikes Cosy Coupe.

could you give me a link to the mod @CAPTAIN_NXR7
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,846 Member
    At this point I am afraid nothing (except kits) is coming until the infant update early 2023. 😕
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    QueenSaraphineQueenSaraphine Posts: 308 Member

could you give me a link to the mod @CAPTAIN_NXR7

https://bienchen.sems-own-world.de/autonomy-mods/

Scroll down a bit and you'll find one for phones.
    I think I got almost all of them from this page, my game is so much more fun and enjoyable now :)

SignatureSparkly.gif
  • Options
    I've heard a 12 DaysOf Christmas SDX is coming in Late December. Can't wait to find out more details about this one.
  • Options
    g01denswang01denswan Posts: 1,030 Member
    Hope we get a poinsettia plant and other decor with poinsettia and pine cones.
  • Options
    PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    If they had not given us Wolvies, I would be depressed concerning the Sims 4 now, but I love those fury Sims
  • Options
    Kai252018Kai252018 Posts: 76 Member
    I've heard a 12 DaysOf Christmas SDX is coming in Late December. Can't wait to find out more details about this one.

I hope they bring in Christmas cookies and a candy house
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member

They should just keep it to themselves and randomly drop things over Christmas.

Good things 😂