Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuilding Worlds Vol. 2

Comments

• Options
    WentcrazyWentcrazy Posts: 128 Member
    Just coming back to post the pictures of my Gen2 kids (Faith and Rose). It's them as toddlers, kids and YA - hopefully I got the stages right, otherwise let me know.

8aAAi4m.png
    cyJOoZA.png
    jTEaxJf.png
    O4lJ2ce.png
    F7jckxh.png
    g0KhZAk.png

Will hopefully be back for comments later!
    Origin ID: mrskariakay
    Family Tree Evergreen Harbor
  • Options
    debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @MayaRose1138 How cute are all these kitties? I love them and I love Heath and Lia in Brindleton Bay! Wow Malcolm really has an attitude. I love they have a place for Leo at the clinic. Aww look at how cute Mimi is when she aged up! Aww congrats on the twins! In my game Lia and Heath only had twins so you were lucky to get Leo as a single birth!

I love seeing Heath and Lia feeding their new babies together. Oh Leo...just wait until you realize you have baby sisters! hehe I love seeing the pictures of the cats everywhere. Oh the girls are so cute! Eeee 3 toddlers! This feels normal :D Oh I'm glad you're on holiday and posting! I love seeing your updates! Keep them coming!

@Francisca464 I'm so happy to see you posting <3

Oh I love the green in your bedroom. I love the grand breakfast. I think those are the best :) It's so nice seeing them young again and expecting their first nooboo. Oh yes Aiyden please stay away from the cowplant! Aww congrats on the single birth and a baby boy! Haha I thought they were just exhausted but then they went for a dumpster romp...I feel like that takes a lot of energy. Good luck kid! Wow! An adult already! I can't believe it!! Oooo I think your compilation is a great idea! I hope everyone who used them agrees. I'd love to see it :) Florian is adorable. OH NO! I have a bad feeling about Aiyden and Bob!! Hehe I wish they wouldn't mop outdoors but oh well. I don't blame Iris for wanting to finish lunch! No one likes to hang out at the hospital while waiting on a nooboo!! Hooray for a girl! I love it. Wow you really have been gone for a long time! You forgot how much we love a long update!!! I use these eyes

YES another update!! I love seeing their daily lives. I always forget you can get materials in the dumpster. I'm just glad it was Lilith who came to do your laundry and not my Lia. Oh my gosh I love him talking with his baby sister. It's so cute. Clover definitely looks like she is quite aware that she has Daddy wrapped around her little finger!

@JordanNicoleJJ Ooo I must have missed the comment where you said you were frustrated with Cleo but I don't blame you. Yay Thad! I'm going to go back at some point and see what you said :) Aww Piper is a cutie! I don't know why, cause I've never wanted this from an update before, but I suddenly wanted grilled cheeses very much! Miss Kitty is so cute! Poor Piper! I think it's a good sign no matter who's family this happens with!! Aww poor Miss Kitty. She's so cute with her cone!! haha

@OJenn eee you started this update with one of my favorite pictures from the last one. She's so cute! The nursery is SO cute! I love everything you have in there! I love Jade coming right over after Olive was born. I love how your sims look so much. HOORAY! OMG you let them try! I'm so happy hehe

@Wentcrazy I'm glad to see you back! <3

Oh my gosh Lola and Lady are soooo cute! Oh poor Henry at Uni! I'm dreading it for Lachlan! Oooo none of my sims have ever unlocked that "club" Oh I'm glad that Henry finally got out of his own way and moved in with Thalia!

@Kiwicantdie ooo look how professional Kaori looks! Oh my goodness that youth festival made me laugh but the rock climbing is terrifying! Please don't die boys. Hooray and congrats for graduating! hehe I love the pic of them buying their gear with Kaori in the background. I can't help thinking she is amused by them. What bad boys leaving her behind!!! Apparently when your rock climbing guide sets himself on fire you just stand by like nothing is happening. You don't help him at all...but then again he did abandon her. That's what you get River! Wow you are brave! I would have sent them home!!! But what a view! OMG now I see why you made them go! Epic proposal! I love it! ooof! I think Mama Kori being angry was way scarier than that silly old mountain! The wedding was so nice! It just seemed different even though I could see a lot of the standard sim wedding animations. I loved it. What no? ok maybe you're right. Let him get Rey out of his mind and then he can be yours!

@BrilliantDisaster Aww I love when toddlers dance. What a great pic.

@Heckstress17 OH NO! What a way to start an update! Sibling fights!! Well you know how I feel about heirs and fire...I love that they both had an expression of annoyance rather than fear. Yay! I love Miles with Ainsley! OH no! I'm scared for Carter and Thalia though! Melrose really is so cute. I love her. Awww I wonder why Eve was so sad! I don't think anything can deter Miles and Ainsley! OH I'm definitely adding those two to my game! OH thank you for sabotaging everything! I've always been curious about that!! OMG Dylan and Melrose make me melt!! Oh poor Meric he did not hit the trait lottery in sim life!
  • Options
    debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    F7bs1.jpeg
    TO RAISE A WOLFE – Evergreen Harbor Edition
    Callahan Family Tree
    Wolfe Family Tree
    Valentino Family Tree
    West Family Tree
    Wolfe Family Tree

Chapter 23: Winterfest

The guys and Luna were so busy settling in and getting ready for the new semester to start that they were caught completely off guard by the arrival of Winterfest. During the night David got a tree and started decorating. He doesn’t sleep much anyways. Here he’s pausing to have an important conversation with Luna.
    20YmoRT.png

When Lachlan woke up he was surprised to see what David had done and he got to work helping.
    jmtdu0R.png

He was so happy to be doing this in his own house.
    NZ89uMn.png

David had even decorated the outside of the house. Lachlan was so impressed. He hadn’t heard a thing!
    6Bo8LWS.png

Lachlan was hard at work preparing the grand meal when his family started to arrive.
    urXAleh.png

David was really happy to get to meet Lachlan’s family. He loved how close they all were.
    q3cK3VK.png

Soon enough it was time for the meal.
    fxftWLH.png

Lachlan was sitting at the table when he realized there was an additional guest sitting at his island.
    VVP1nEk.png

She was so excited when Lachlan finally realized she was there and spoke to her. Turns out Aunt Hailey likes to play matchmaker!
    Iob2Rj0.png

Lachlan joined her at the island and tried to chat but it was awkward.
    cqG8Uv0.png

When he stepped away though she showed just how interested she was.
    B7OqTcl.png

Because he is such an avid knitter, he was able to give Thalia a beautiful pair of hand knit socks. She was touched he had a gift for her.
    3n0VLqq.png

When everyone went home, the weather was really bad and Lachlan suggested it was too dangerous to travel on her own. She knew what he was up to, but stayed anyways.
    H0tsu6p.png

They talked all night and played some games.
    zCSNnSn.png

Then Lachlan stole a first kiss.
    RyVQB6s.png

Thalia insisted he pay for it with a real one.
    fqhgomY.png

Surprisingly, they ended the night with some extra fun.
    w6NmBp5.png

The next morning she was gone and Lachlan was feeling a little sad about it. David cheered him up by reminding him they had never opened presents!
    nyT5h6M.png
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    edited January 2021
    @BrilliantDistant - No problemo! I am glad you liked them :) I love the name Jabari and it looks like he got mom's hair color?

@Wentcrazy - Oh my god the new puppers! they are so stinking cuuuute!! Henry's college days look fun and nothing is better than making new friends. Diana's stranger is a looker :wink: Oh boy I wonder what club Henry has joined up with. I can't wait to see Thalia and Henry's life together β™₯

@Heckstress17 - Teens in the house lol, I still love Melrose lol. Didn't WALL-E and Eve's first meeting not go so well in the movie too? It's like they know. I love that they ran into each other though. I kind of love the erratic trait, I seem to recall you had a sim forever ago with something similiar in our old challenge. She was a red head (or was is the evil trait?) Either way I can't wait to see more of Dylan and Melrose together.

@debjameswhite - I am so glad to see Lachlan again, he is really settling into his new home β™₯ Big families are always a great way to fill up the space and catch up too. I really enjoyed the holiday update and hooray for Thalia taking interest in Lachlan
  • Options
    BrilliantDisasterBrilliantDisaster Posts: 106 Member
    edited January 2021
    OJenn wrote: Β»
    @BrilliantDistant - No problemo! I am glad you liked them :) I love the name Jabari and it looks like he got mom's hair color?

Thank you. :) Yes he has his mom's hair color. I think the hairstyle he has makes it look lighter.
    01-23-21_7-37-31_PM.png?width=1089&height=612

Since you told me Iris had brown hair instead of black, I changed it before Jabari was born. This is what she looks like now. The picture was taken before I put CC eyes in.
    01-13-21_4-03-30_PM.png?width=1089&height=612

J._Greene.pngSince Jabari's rolled career is ^, what skills and university course should I guide him towards? He is still a toddler but I want to plan in advance. :smile:

Post edited by BrilliantDisaster on
  • Options
    MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,791 Member
    edited January 2021
    Well, I didn't get much done over the past few days - got sick, so there went three days of my holidays :(. Fortunately, I had some pics from last Thursday, and I have played for a bit today too. My game was slightly glitchy today though - Lia got stuck treating a patient and I had to reset her several times but she couldn't treat the cat; the information just wasn't appearing. Eventually, she had to dismiss the patient, and the rating from the patient dropped from 4 to 1 :(.

No-one's sims have appeared yet in my game but they have hired Fawn so she will start on Monday :). Malcolm did not take his dismissal well, and I think it would be safe to say that he and Heath are now mortal enemies! You can't seem to dismiss employees, you have to fire them, which is bad when you want to remain friends with the sim.

I rolled all the traits, etc, before the kids were born. Ivy has a career that I don't want because it's too focused on Sulani, but I could deal with Leo's and Lyric's. And the twins have ended up with the same child aspiration :).
    @MayaRose1138 Ahh I adore the little black kitty with the dragon costume!! I'd be totally fine with stray cats taking over my sim house lol. The clinic looks great! Adding the little play room for future kiddos was a great idea. The pic of the cat riding the little robot vacuum is my fav, I always forget they'll do that :lol: Congrats to the happy couple -- on their marriage and their incoming nooboo!! Aww and a lil kitten :love: Awesome update! Lol Mimi is such a clingy kitten, to her "servants" of course :wink: Congrats on a baby boy! Leo's a great name for the animal-loving Emersons :smile: Yay, another nooboo on the way! Heath will get over his shock, at least Lia's excited, that's what really matters lol. Another kitty too! I looove black cats. Oh no...now I see why you weren't excited about the stray dogs. What a mess! :grimace: Leo's room is so cute!! And Leo's an adorable toddler. He does look a lot like Lia though, I don't see hardly any Heath in him, but maybe we'll see more as he gets older. Aww Leo looked like he had such a great time at the park, I love when parks have a space for toddlers :blush: Omg...is that ultrasound...twins?! Lol cats have no boundaries, privacy is not a thing in a house full of cats! Macolm!! You can't destroy the kids' toys and just stare at the fish all day, you have a job to do!! The little play area is perfect though, the kids can grow up around the business and become little veterinarians themselves :wink: Leo dancing around the clinic is so cute :blush: I totally forgot Mimi was a Persian until she aged up, what a gorgeous cat! Just in time for the nooboo(s!) to arrive -- I called it, twins!! Congrats on the baby girls, I adore their two-part names. Fingers crossed that at least one of them is a good genetic mix! LOL so many cats on the table...don't they know that's where people eat?? Clearly they don't care :tongue: OoooOooOoO are we gonna get Mimi x Harley kittens??? I'm so excited!! The twins do look a lot alike, but at least they aren't completely identical and seem to be better genetic mixes than Leo. The girls' room is so cute and colorful, I love the rainbow rug! Lia and Heath are such good parents, look at all those toddlers in high chairs -- I can't even manage to keep one toddler in a high chair :lol: Awww I love that the cats are "parenting" Leo while Lia and Heath are busy with the twins, what good cat-parents :lol: Yay a kitten!! Winter's the perfect name for her. I can't wait to see if she grows up to be a Persian like her mama or if she looks more like Harley. Also I can't wait to see my fam show up in your game!

Thank you so much! Those high chairs are kind of good because the kids will stay put but on the other hand, they're less likely to eat the food you put in front of them. Ivy, especially, likes throwing her food on the floor *sigh*. The cats all have the Friendly trait, so I think that translates into 'being where the sims are'. They don't go to the clinic (because I've read somewhere that can glitch things) but they have fun at home, I'm sure :lol:. I've just reached the weekend in game and Leo will age up on Sunday, so we'll get to see how those genetics are going.
    @MayaRose1138 Thank you! We didn't meet yet did we? I think you came to the forum in my time of absence :smiley: Good to see you found this challenge and I love that you're starting out with Lia and Heath. They are gorgeous sims, I'm in love with all of @debjameswhite offspring.

No, I don't think we've met. Hi!! I'm enjoying your updates - Florian and Clover are both so cute! Can't help you with the outfit tours - I don't know how to do that either :D.

@Kiwicantdie - I'm still hoping River gets his act together with Thalia rather than Rey :)! I was so on edge during that mountain climb - I felt sure that you were going to say that one of them fell off and your computer 'froze' so that you couldn't save at that point :lol:. I'm so glad that they all made it safely, and that Ryder and Kaori can go and live a lovely life together! And it sounds like River is going to have some interesting adventures with interstellar smuggler Thalia :lol:.

@Wentcrazy - Thalia is certainly a popular girl across the universes!!! I'm glad Henry is gaining some more confidence and perhaps by the time he's finished uni, he might be able to propose to Thalia :lol:! Little toddler Cindy is so cute with those freckles and hairstyle! And it sounds like the rest of the family is getting all romantic too!!

@Heckstress17 - Good luck to Miles and Ainsley - hopefully they have lots of kids! Poor Wall-E - meeting EVE only to find her in such a sad mood :(. Melrose's future husband looks a lot like Ryder with that hairstyles; it really is amazing what can turn sims on. In my Star Wars game, Aldir is an author and he'll get flirty while writing children's books :lol::lol: ! What is Melrose's aspiration (I don't know that one)? She is definitely going to be interesting to play! Sometimes those sentiments annoy me so much - in my other save, Ahsoka still can't be with her eldest daughter without getting a tense moodlet from a 'festering resentment' sentiment from when Sabine bit her!
  • Options
    Rebuilding Brindleton Bay Gen 1.7

Winterfest was an interesting affair for the family. Heath and Lia enjoyed getting their presents but the toddlers were a little more wary of this stranger in their house. (Ivy did actually have a moodlet that said 'stranger danger'!)
    01-19-21_2-28-31-pm.png
    01-19-21_2-29-20-pm.png
    01-19-21_2-32-23-pm.png

Still, they did get presents too!
    01-19-21_2-33-24-pm.png
    01-19-21_2-34-11-pm.png

Family pic!
    01-19-21_2-31-26-pm.png

The cats continued to take their roles as bodyguards seriously...
    01-19-21_3-29-58-pm.png

Poor Winter found herself in the arms of Ivy, who seems to be very enthusiastic about the pets.
    01-19-21_3-37-14-pm.png

Then it was time to go back to work with three toddlers in tow :)
    01-19-21_3-41-54-pm.png
    01-19-21_4-14-59-pm.png
    01-19-21_4-25-38-pm.png
    01-19-21_4-32-27-pm.png
    01-19-21_4-42-12-pm.png
    01-25-21_4-20-21-pm.png
    01-25-21_4-56-11-pm.png

Malcolm wasn't too pleased when he was told that his apprenticeship was ending. He had been working there for a while now and Heath wasn't too sure he would trust Malcolm with the animals, not when he had trouble dealing with the clean-up required. A new apprentice would be starting the next day, a young woman by the name of Fawn Jewell...
    01-25-21_5-10-54-pm.png

But Lia thought he did a wonderful job of dealing with Malcolm and let him know :)
    01-19-21_5-03-08-pm.png

Only a short update today. Next time I should be able to get through to Leo's birthday!

@Heckstress17 - Fawn and Jonas had a baby boy, Tobias! No pictures yet but I'll get one when he ages up to toddler.
  • Options
    Missed one!
    @MayaRose1138 How cute are all these kitties? I love them and I love Heath and Lia in Brindleton Bay! Wow Malcolm really has an attitude. I love they have a place for Leo at the clinic. Aww look at how cute Mimi is when she aged up! Aww congrats on the twins! In my game Lia and Heath only had twins so you were lucky to get Leo as a single birth!

I love seeing Heath and Lia feeding their new babies together. Oh Leo...just wait until you realize you have baby sisters! hehe I love seeing the pictures of the cats everywhere. Oh the girls are so cute! Eeee 3 toddlers! This feels normal :D Oh I'm glad you're on holiday and posting! I love seeing your updates! Keep them coming!

Thank you! I have been lucky in my saves to get mostly singles but every generation has had twins so far, and it looks like Brindleton won’t be any different! It’s been good that the twins have been fairly synchronised in their needs, and even Leo seems to sync in sometimes too! He gets along well with his sisters so far, so that’s good. It will be nice if they all get along well. No one has rolled any bad traits for this generation so hopefully personalities won’t clash!

Lachlan did well hosting the grand meal, and now he’s got a little romance going... yay! Seriously, Thalia is such a popular girl 🀣.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Since Jabari's rolled career is ^, what skills and university course should I guide him towards? He is still a toddler but I want to plan in advance. :smile:

I use this as a guide for what careers work best for what degrees, I hope you find it helpful too!

@MayaRose1138 - Hopefully stranger danger went away when they realized that stranger was Father Winter himself! I am glad they still got gifts too they are so cute I don't envy you picking an heir. Lia and Heath have really got this parenting + running a business thing down. They still seem so in love too β™₯

@everyone - For those of us who just loathe how long Uni takes I think I may have found something in MCCC? I'm not sure as I haven't had a chance to test it but I know most of use it. Under the MC Career setting tab I noticed this
    fbe8026a76.png

If anyone has a chance to test this before me let me know what you find, my sims still have toddlers :lol:
    Post edited by OJenn on
  • Options
    Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    edited January 2021
    @JordanNicoleJJ - Heir regret is the worst! I'm glad you switched before you got too far with Cleo. I know I say this literally every time I talk about the vampire pack, but the next time it's on sale I WILL buy it :joy: Someone remind me if I don't lol! I wanna sympathize with your vampire bug issues! It's interesting you mention the Modern Development NAP because it's the first one Melrose is trying to push through. Plus, I was looking at your pics again last night to compare our apartments and I was like ??why does Thad's apartment have such nice big windows?? while Melrose's are small and run down looking. I'm assuming the modern NAP completely transforms the apartment building, which is super cool. Oh and I finally managed to get 5 signatures to repeal a NAP. Being able to track it via the sim panel made it much easier, so thanks for that tip! omg having a servo upgrade that could make them weather proof is such a good idea. You should submit it to simguru or something lol. Ah, so I didn't need to worry about the hiking trail bugs causing an accidental death. That's good to know lol I'll watch out for the vending machines from now on. I'm glad you enjoyed my update :smiley: I really love all of Melrose's expressions too. Of course I love bad boy and chronically angry Meric as well, but I think Melrose is the better heir choice. I hope you're feeling better and this week is less stressful for you!

@Francisca464 - Aw! Aiyden and Iris look like much more attentive parents in this update lol. The bathtub pic is the cutest! I always like seeing Aiyden digging through dumpsters and using the recyler. He's like Evergreen Harbors mascot. In my mind anyway lol. Vampire Lillith doing laundry is a bit unsettling :lol: At least she's helpful? Aw congrats on the green eco footprint! Port Promise looks so nice and green now. Florian being upset about baby Clover and then seemingly reasoning to himself that she might not be too bad was so cute. I love the bridge pic btw the house looks pretty neat with it's windmills. Oh Clover :lol: what a perfectly fitting trait for your fussy baby. I know that trait is a nightmare to play, but I love her :heart: She's so cute. I'm not the biggest fan of the potty training skill either :smirk: but I definitely hate the social butterfly aspiration more. Clover really doesn't wanna be heir :lol:

I sent you a message with my gen 1 Greene kids, but just in case you didn't get it, or it's easier to get it off here I'm gonna post the pics here too :smile:
    rZQa6Jg.png
    gFMtPBg.png

@Kiwicantdie - Okay, the family you're babysitting for sound like complete a**holes. I said it! lol These people haven't even paid you in 3 months?! That's insane. Of course I remembered about your Dad :heart: I don't do too well with medications either. It doesn't take much to put me into a semi zombie like state :confused: I know it can be scary. I'm glad he's doing better now. Is the covid vaccine available to him yet? That'd take some of the stress off of you I'm sure.

This update! :heart: I love the idea of sending the boys to live with Kaori for the last semester of uni. Her house is decorated super cute. The Yamachan pics are so adorable :love: I might remove my NPC mod just so he'll actually show up in my game. Rock climbing! I'm such a noob, I didn't even know it was a thing until I read your update :lol: LOL the pic of Yamachan with the body of one of the boys slamming into the ground was golden. Look at your graduation pics! :heart: I don't know how you do it, but they're perfect. Even if they were totally wearing Kaori's shoes :lol: I kinda ship Rey and River :grimace: I know I shouldn't, but I can't help it! Your pics of the trio getting ready to start their climb were amazing. They were all so bright and as usual you capture the best expressions and animations. Your game always feels so lively and fun. I swear the Italian version of the sims must just be better or something :lol: Anyway :flushed: what terrible timing for a blizzard. River looked so funny running over that bridge :joy: The boys are such gentlemen, ditching Kaori on the mountain and making her catch up lol. The fire dancing pics though :lol: good thing they were wearing layers. I feel like there were a lot of near death experiences lol but those mountain top pics were worth it. The twins look so BA standing back to back all confident and proud. It's so pretty up there too :love::heart: I've decided that the top of Mount Komorebi is hands down the best place in the game for a proposal! Ryder gets major points for that one. His face when his Mom starting yelling at him was perfect :lol: The wedding was beautiful! I'm super jealous you got to have a Mount Komorebi style wedding. Look at Max :bawling: He's the cutest old man, just like his Dad Aiyden was. I just can't believe how horrible the gifting of that yarn basket was :joy: I'm starting to think that Thalia and River just aren't meant to be. Like I fully expect a freak accident to take Thalia out of running for mate in your next update or something :joy: Is Thalia taking River to Batuu to play match maker for Rey?! :lol: I need another update please! (Also, I totally just realized that I gave my heir Kaori's hair, and her mate Ryder's hair. These hairstyles are soulmates apparently lol)

@BrilliantDisaster - I think the average for Iris and Aiyden offspring is 2, but we definitely had some players with more. Jabari is super cute! He rolled some good traits too. I've never played the Internet Personality career, but my guess would be to get a jump start on Charisma.

@OJenn - Haha yes! Toddlers are such a handful. I worked in a daycare before my son was born, and I use to take care of six one year olds on my own for 8 hours. I can definitely relate :lol: omg you're right! Eve was totally stand offish with WALL-E in the movie too! I'm okay with their disasterous first meeting now lol. You're right, I did have a red headed sim a long time ago that I loved. I think she was evil AND erratic. I wish I could remember her name... I'm not sending Melrose to college, but I hope that you've just unlocked the secret to making uni bearable! Someone will have to let us know.

@Wentcrazy - Lola and Lady are so cute! :love: Thalia looked so happy taking Henry on a date to the wedding chapel :lol: I love how innocent and clueless he is about love. His sister's have no trouble in that department. Diana's new boyfriend is a cutie. Henry's trip to the Foxbury campus looked like fun. omg he joined a secret society!? That is so cool! I didn't even know that existed in this game! Zeke and Rose are such proud parents. I love them, and I still love that you put that short hairstyle on Rose. It's suits her so well, and I never would've thought to try it. omg Henry turned down Thalia's invitation to move it? lol how am I not surprised. Aw, Helena's twins as cuties. You have so many twins in your game! Emilia and Alya are such a cute couple :heart: everyone's finding love except your heir! It seems like he's finally ready to get a move on. His smile in the last picture is great! :smiley:

@debjameswhite - haha I knew how you'd feel about Melrose's fire. She's the one! David sneaking the tree in and decorating it during the night was super helpful. He's doing a good job of looking after Lachlan :wink: I always love to see your families get together for the holidays, and look at how happy David looks to be included and surrounded by everyone :bawling::heart: I love Aunt Hailey for playing matchmaker! Thalia looks so pretty, and I just love how she's always in a flirty mood. I'm glad Lachlan invited her to stay the night. They have some great chemistry! I wasn't expecting them to take things so far, and so fast! But I'm glad they did. They're gonna make a great couple.

@MayaRose1138 - I'm sorry you weren't feeling well :heart: are you doing better now? I wonder if the game glitches you're having are just focused around the Vet career? Either way that's a pain. I do remember having to let go of one of my vet employees and then them instantly becoming enemies with my vet sim who had to fire them. I get having some ill feelings, but mortal enemies is a bit extreme :lol: oh well, hopefully Fawn does better with the job then Malcolm did! Ivy's feelings towards father winter were written all over her face lol poor thing. The stranger danger is real! I love how all 3 of the cats guard the girls as they sleep. All of the toddlers looked pretty well behaved for being at work with Mom and Dad all day. I agree Lia handled the Malcolm situation well :heart: I can't wait for Fawn to start, and to see Leo have his birthday!
    Post edited by Heckstress17 on
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • Options
    Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    edited January 2021
    @Kiwicantdie At first I thought Kaori was just going to be a one time appearance in your game but I'm happy she stayed and became friends with Ryder and River! And can I just say her work outfit is stunning :love: Them going to the youth festival that's actually for kids is hilarious :joy: Well, you're never too old to be kid at heart right? That picture of Yamachan trying to gleefully ignore the carnage in the background made me lol. Yay for graduating! In heels! Because why not! Hahaha Rey confessing her crush is golden :joy: They just can't be, the poor starcrossed lovers. Anyway, I think it's bittersweet they climbed the mountain as a sort of goodbye... these guys are so close. OMG I didn't know they could actually die from climbing the mountain?! I'd be terrified! I can only see them carrying a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 of gear though :joy: Only in video games can you carry huge amounts of invisible weight. Is River making a snow angel during the blizzard? :joy: Or did he fall down? Boy, that mountain expedition actually looks challenging and frightening :neutral: Awww they left Kaori behind?! Not cool bro's. I'm glad she caught up. Gahhh I'm biting my nails here, I'm relieved you decided to wait. Not sure what would've happened if they tried. Lmao imagine if this was a real expedition and the entire crew decided to fire dance and light themselves up :joy: Luckily there's a whole bunch of snow to put it out. Aaaah this is nerve wracking! Ryder stop confidently hanging off the wall of death!! Ahhh phew they all made it. I'm so relieved. I can only imagine what you went through. That back to back picture though :heart: Worth it. And your pics are beautiful! AWWW I thought is he gonna propose on that mountain top? AND HE DID! I'm crying :bawling: They are such a good looking couple :heart: I could use some romance after that crazy trip lol. I can already see Ryder as a Matrix agent :sunglasses: He'd look awesome in a black robe just sayin'. Btw you mentioned the lifestyles, is developing them taking super long for you too? Iris and Aiyden still don't have one :neutral: Kori being super angry :joy: She forgot to mention the mountain climbing trip where he almost DIED! I'm glad they hugged it out before the ceremony, you can't have an angry mama bear when you're getting married. Oh and I do agree on the tons of grandkids. Your wedding ceremony was the best! I love that they did a traditional wedding :heart: No River! No Rey! Omg River and Thalia really aren't meant to be it seems :joy: Way to go ruining the encounter with your yarn Max. You know they need some romance to actually use these onesies right?! Omg River Thalia is not your bro. She's a gorgeous babe that you need to woo! Gahh, another failed flirt :bawling: That's it, he either has no taste or he is blind :yum: LOL that last part :joy: Thalia knows stuff. She could totally tell him she's gonna help search for Rey and River takes her up on that and then they grow closer and he will fall for her :innocent:

@OJenn Thank you for linking me your default eyes! They look great in your game. I ended up using the ones @Heckstress17 mentioned because they looked slightly better in my game. Lol I can't stop seeing Aiyden as Bob Pancakes either :joy: Maybe they'll meet, that would be hilarious. Oh thanks for your pics! I have to wait a bit for my kiddo's to become YA's but I'll definitely do a genetic comparison then!

@BrilliantDisaster He's adorable! And I definitely see similarities with my tods :love: I think he has the darkest skin I've seen so far on any of the Iris/Aiyden offspring? OMG you have a butler? My Iris and Aiyden are dirt poor lol, I barely managed to decorate two kids rooms :joy:

@Wentcrazy Awww Lola and Lady are adorable :heart: I love them so much. Haha did Henry and Thalia not go on the date? In that picture he looks so not interested :joy: I'm glad Thalia is still all smiles. Well at least he's focusing on his education, that's a good thing. Diana's guy is really goodlooking too! Ahh Henry's first day, filled with pink haired and weirdly dressed townies :yum: I hope he had a good time! Ohhh secret club... Henry looks good in the robe :love: What does the club actually do? I always get so happy when I see my adult sims with families still being lovey dovey! They still look really good too :smiley: Ohh Cindy and Denzel are so cute!! I love Cindy's eye and hair color combo. Ayla is pretty! She and Emilia make a gorgeous couple. Yay I'm happy Henry got over his nerves and took Thalia up on the offer to live together! Romance here we come :yum: Thank you for the pics of your kids! I think I'm gonna do the compilation with all Young Adult pictures because it's like their final look. But I love seeing your child and toddler pictures as well because I can compare them with how my kiddo's look now! Rose seems to look a lot like my Clover, but with darker skin.

@Heckstress17 OMG we're starting this one off with a bang! :joy: Guuuuys... stop fighting! Honestly, I get why they're annoyed about sharing a bedroom. Two teens in one room is not an ideal combination lol. I'm glad Miles is so forgiving. Lol Melrose and that grilled cheese. I gotta say I love the erratic sims, so I'm really happy Melrose will probably be the heir. I do hope she manages to not set herself on fire before young adulthood though. Awwww Melrose feels hurt :disappointed: You can be mean to the rest of the world but not your sister Meric. Ainsley is so stinking cute, I love that they went from childhood BFF's to lovers. Of course I immediately put them in my game. Lol Carter and Thalia insist on giving you a heart attack by risky WooHooing. Meric is such a mood. His facial expressions are the best. Where did you put @Kiwicantdie's bowling alley? I noticed it's originally placed in the train station lot but that's where I have your restaurant and I don't want to take that out :neutral: Lol Miles and Ainsley, get a room you guys. Oh... well they did? Sort of :joy: Get a dumpster is a fun new expression. OMG when I saw the picture of Melrose and Dylan I thought she met @Kiwicantdie's Ryder :joy: It's because of the hair. But yay, they hit it off! At least she's not shy about it. And he's really happy to hear he's a crush :joy: Ooooo this is the meeting I've been waiting for! But Eve :bawling: Why was she so sad?? Even Meric cared? Then you know it's real bad. Or maybe he just really cares about robots? Anyway, poor Eve :heartbreak: I hope she and WALL-E will build a relationship anyway. Thanks for sharing your forgotten child :yum: At least you forget Miles only, I forget EVERYONE in my game lol. Lmao angry WALL-E. Did he kick Merics butt? He totally should. I do like the lights on your house! I love the house too :love: Did you share the shell? If not, are you willing to? :innocent: Meric is horrible :joy: He's on a mission to ruin Christmas. He's the Grinch! Despite the poor tree it looks like they had a nice Winterfest! LOL Miles is definitely thinking 'Please don't ruin the mood!' Who knew foosball could be romantic? Not me :joy: I usually just get competitive and get angry at BJ when he wins. Awww Melrose's smile when Dylan firted with her :love: This is true love. Their date will come :heart: Did that townie in the pink dress celebrate the twins? Or did she have her own birthday? :joy: She looks very surprised. Meric's final trait could only be erratic :joy: He's a disaster of a sim but I love him. Thank you for sending me your pictures of your 1st gen kids! I saw them in Messenger, I just didn't get around to answering you yet.. sorry! But I'll definitely do the genetic comparison when my kids grow up. :heart:

@debjameswhite I'm so happy to be back! I put the same default eyes in my game as you and @Heckstress17 They looked very good. Your worries for Aiyden and the cowplant were legit as you will see in my next update :tired_face: Haha I knew you liked a long update but this one seemed REALLY long :joy: Glad you enjoyed it though! I've been waiting for what seems like forever to tell you how much I love Lachlan! I mean, I loved all Lia and Heaths kids because they're gorgeous, but Lachlan is my favorite so far :heart: Awww he got to celebrate Winterfest in his own home. So sweet of David to start decorating and get a tree. The holiday with all of your sims looked great! So many guests :astonished: Of course Lachlan has a big family. LOL Lachlan looks so awkward when he tried to flirt with Thalia but he'll get her! See? How could you resist such a pretty boy :innocent: Whew they went fast there after the party lol. He definitely had a good Winterfest :joy: And presents! Double yay :yum:

@MayaRose1138 Thank you! @Heckstress17 told me how she does the outfit collages so I'm following her lead :wink: I can totally see why the toddlers would be scared of Father Winter. I mean a big old stranger who just walks in and starts giving out presents? :joy: Kinda scary. Their Winterfest family time looks so cute :heart: LOL look at those cats guarding the kiddo's. That's adorable. And funny too. They're like a wall of cats. Ohh Lia took the toddlers with her to work? She is courageous :joy: Or well, they look really well behaved! Clover and Florian wreaked havoc when I wasn't paying attention. Iris and Aiyden barely managed to do something else for a few hours. Haha Malcolm is being super dramatic over being fired. Well I get it, but he should have been aware that he wasn't doing a very good job. Lia is right for being proud!
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    My Greenes have a butler because I had to cheat money in to build their large house. I thought to myself, why not go crazy and have at least one generation live the 'glorious life'. Jabari is a child now and he got top notch toddler. I will work on his charisma and socializing. I will also try to have him complete the Scouts as I was told that will help boost him in the long run too.

I will be sending him to Uni so knowing that I can make his experience quicker using an MCCC setting will be nice.

01-25-21_2-01-52_AM.png?width=1089&height=612
  • Options
    Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    @OJenn - Quick question for you. Would it be okay if my heir moves from her apartment and into the gen 1 or 2 house that's already in Evergreen Harbor? Melrose has an aspiration where she needs to collect rain water and other stuff and it's just not achievable from her apartment.
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • Options
    Jabari Greene is not going to be the only child in the home for much longer. Iris and Aiyden had fun in the shower.
  • Options
    OJenn wrote: Β»
    @MayaRose1138 - Hopefully stranger danger went away when they realized that stranger was Father Winter himself! I am glad they still got gifts too they are so cute I don't envy you picking an heir. Lia and Heath have really got this parenting + running a business thing down. They still seem so in love too β™₯

It did, and it definitely didn’t stop them from eventually asking for presents. Interestingly, not even Leo would ask for the present until Father Winter had sat down and had a good chat with them. They are all so cute at the moment and there’s no-one I would discount on the basis of driving me crazy... yet πŸ˜†. I’m really pleased at how well the toddlers can entertain themselves at the clinic; I’ve been stacking their queue with a few activities and then I let them run wild because I can’t spend the time watching them while I’ve got the jobs to do too. Because the only activities they have there are skilling ones, at least they’re are getting those done! Leo has mastered three skills - just got imagination and thinking to go to get Top-Notch Toddler.

My aim for every generation is to get all toddlers to master every skill, and for children to get at least one aspiration done and all the scouting badges. I’ve managed to get that done before, even in the family that had six children - every child got at least two aspirations done plus the scouting badges, but they didn’t have much of a social life unless they were doing the social aspiration! The easy thing about the social aspiration once you’re in at least the second generation of a save is that there are family members who can help with being friends 🀣. All four girls completed that aspiration (they were able to pair off into best friends), and they had a few aunts and uncles to help with the adult friend part. Three of the girls completed three aspirations and one completed all four! The two boys only completed two aspirations each 🀣. I’m also hoping that I can get at least two characters values for each child, maybe more for whoever ends up as heir each generation; I can usually get any kids to get Good Manners and Responsible. I even managed to get the youngest child of those six to have all the positive character values! I still don’t know how that happened 🀣. So now she is the most responsible, compassionate, emotionally controlled and good mannered mediator in the smuggling world 🀣🀣🀣.
    @MayaRose1138 - I'm sorry you weren't feeling well :heart: are you doing better now? I wonder if the game glitches you're having are just focused around the Vet career? Either way that's a pain. I do remember having to let go of one of my vet employees and then them instantly becoming enemies with my vet sim who had to fire them. I get having some ill feelings, but mortal enemies is a bit extreme :lol: oh well, hopefully Fawn does better with the job then Malcolm did! Ivy's feelings towards father winter were written all over her face lol poor thing. The stranger danger is real! I love how all 3 of the cats guard the girls as they sleep. All of the toddlers looked pretty well behaved for being at work with Mom and Dad all day. I agree Lia handled the Malcolm situation well :heart: I can't wait for Fawn to start, and to see Leo have his birthday!

I’m feeling much better, thank you. It was very frustrating because I hate not being able to do things, and my head hurt too much to do computer stuff, so I was left just trying to nap for three days and sleep it off πŸ˜’.

Malcolm and Heath’s friendship bar just went full red after Heath had to fire him! Malcolm stormed off in a very angry mood, and not even Lia’s mediator skills could calm him down. He did end up doing a fairly good job, and to be fair, since I had limited his job to just cleaning, he didn’t always have a lot to do, but I couldn’t see myself promoting him to actually working with people and animals because of his traits. He might have surprised me though!

The toddlers were amazingly all well behaved. In the test game, the oldest child had a tantrum after dancing too long (on free will), destroyed the dollhouse house and then hit the stuffed bunny so many times, his emotional control was maxed red. And he didn’t even have a bad toddler trait! But Leo, Ivy and Lyric just went from activity to activity, occasionally popping down the front to realise what their parents were doing, but other than that, just happy to be on the same lot as their parents.
    @MayaRose1138 Thank you! @Heckstress17 told me how she does the outfit collages so I'm following her lead :wink: I can totally see why the toddlers would be scared of Father Winter. I mean a big old stranger who just walks in and starts giving out presents? :joy: Kinda scary. Their Winterfest family time looks so cute :heart: LOL look at those cats guarding the kiddo's. That's adorable. And funny too. They're like a wall of cats. Ohh Lia took the toddlers with her to work? She is courageous :joy: Or well, they look really well behaved! Clover and Florian wreaked havoc when I wasn't paying attention. Iris and Aiyden barely managed to do something else for a few hours. Haha Malcolm is being super dramatic over being fired. Well I get it, but he should have been aware that he wasn't doing a very good job. Lia is right for being proud!

With five sims in the house now, I think the cats get a little confused at who they should be following :). But all the kids like the cats, so that’s good. Heirship may depend partly on who ends up with the highest relationship with Winter, in which case Ivy is already making a case for it to be her πŸ˜‚. I wanted to toddlers to continue skilling, which they won’t at daycare, so I made arrangements at the clinic, having already tested to see if it was possible. For the two days I had with three toddlers there, it worked really well. Now there will be two or three days with just the twins and Leo will come to the clinic after school to do his homework if his parents are running late (I try to close the clinic at 3pm but it doesn’t always work out that way!). I think I’ve lucked out with the toddlers - theyre happy to amuse themselves while Lia and Heath are working, and then they can get plenty of attention when they go home.

@BrilliantDisaster - your Jabari looks a lot like @Wentcrazy’s Rose in colouring. Good luck with sending him through Uni!
  • Options
    edited January 2021

@BrilliantDisaster - your Jabari looks a lot like @Wentcrazy’s Rose in colouring. Good luck with sending him through Uni!

I'm happy to hear that and thank you.

Jabari met his little sister Mabel.

01-25-21_7-55-47_PM.png?width=1089&height=612

He was angry. Maybe he liked being an only child. Maybe he wanted a little brother. Maybe he thinks his heirship is in jeopardy. Why do you all think he's mad? :D

01-25-21_7-56-49_PM.png?width=1089&height=612

01-25-21_8-21-34_PM.png?width=1089&height=612

Here is Mabel's random roll. I almost forgot to do it.

Mabel_roll.png

Post edited by BrilliantDisaster on
  • Options
    @BrilliantDisaster - Mabel is very cute and I love the name! That was my grandmother's name, and even though she hated it, it's definitely making a comeback. It's actually on my list for gen 4 (I'm going to have a different theme for each generation).
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Rebuilding Brindleton Bay Gen 1.8

The toddlers decided to sneak one more present before Winterfest completely disappeared.
    01-26-21_4-29-49-pm.png

Ivy is still making a good case for being an animal lover.
    01-26-21_4-33-13-pm.png

Maddison, from the town council, dropped by to talk about some new ideas for lots in the town.
    01-26-21_3-32-47-pm.png

New Year's was a fairly subdued affair with only two adults in the house to celebrate.
    01-26-21_4-01-27-pm.png

But the next day was exciting because it was Leo's birthday! He aged up with the Geek trait and Social Butterfly aspiration.
    01-26-21_4-35-49-pm.png
    01-26-21_5-03-39-pm.png

Here's a comparison pic. I can tell he has Lia's nose at the moment but other than that, can anyone else tell?
    comparison-leo.png

New bedroom. Still kept the blue colours but a lot of new furniture! The chemistry table, he got for Winterfest! So appropriate :D.
    01-26-21_4-44-56-pm.png
    01-26-21_4-45-23-pm.png

He loves his little sisters.
    01-26-21_4-48-58-pm.png

And his new creativity table.
    01-26-21_4-59-27-pm.png

And since it was Prank Day, he got right on that, scaring his father. Heath wasn't the least offended, and in fact kissed Leo's cheek and then gave him a hug *aww*.
    01-26-21_4-56-57-pm.png
    01-26-21_4-57-23-pm.png
    01-26-21_4-58-26-pm.png

There was time for some playing...
    01-26-21_5-00-12-pm.png

...before they all headed off to the park in Oasis Springs (which was marginally warmer!). Leo met Caleb Kealoha first.
    01-26-21_5-08-58-pm.png

Then Leo developed his first crush when Elaine Selby came over to talk to the boys :D.
    01-26-21_5-10-34-pm.png

Then he talked to a few others including Carlin, whose mother was the former vet in Brindleton Bay.
    01-26-21_5-17-34-pm.png

And he made his first friend for his aspiration in Summer Pancakes (who I think is a boy but I'm not sure - I’ve never come across a boy with that name before!).
    01-26-21_5-24-36-pm.png

Meanwhile, Lia and Heath were building sandcastles with Lyric and Ivy, and then supervising while the twins played.
    01-26-21_5-16-41-pm.png
    01-26-21_5-17-09-pm.png
    01-26-21_5-20-01-pm.png
    01-26-21_5-20-30-pm.png

Leo was thrilled that the day out helped him gain two scout badges as well as gain the first level of the social and motor aspirations!
    01-26-21_5-28-28-pm.png
    Leo got Top-Notch Toddler - yay! The twins are well on their way to achieving that too. I'm still not thrilled with how any of them look at the moment as YA's (none of them look anything like @debjameswhite 's sims); the genetics don't seem to have mixed well, although they all look fine as children. So if anyone can let me know about Leo's features and who he takes after, thank you!
    Post edited by MayaRose1138 on
  • Options
    @OJenn - Quick question for you. Would it be okay if my heir moves from her apartment and into the gen 1 or 2 house that's already in Evergreen Harbor? Melrose has an aspiration where she needs to collect rain water and other stuff and it's just not achievable from her apartment.

Oh wow I didn't know you couldn't in apartments that stink :weary: I'm fine with it. Did you plan to move her back once she's completed her aspiration?

@BrilliantDisaster - Aww I think poor Jabari wanted to be an only child but Mabel is so cute :heart:

@MayaRose1138 - Leo reminds me a lot of his mom, he is almost identical with the same eyes, nose and mouth.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    With a new season came some very important birthdays: Lauren and Olive. He loves that he and his little girl share a birthday
    9e65567324.jpg

For Laurent not much changed as he welcomed adulthood with a smile
    83a43d4c23.jpg

Great Aunt Amaya was less than pleased to be seeing little Olive get older
    b9b4045bd1.jpg

She aged up with the Independent trait, which is a godsend. Especially with another nooboo on the way
    21ced1ae67.png

Great Grandma Iris' hair color is still also very strong in this lineage
    ac3827d5cf.jpg

Little Olive also got an interesting eye color as well and I am not sure where it came from :open_mouth:
    cebabdefe1.jpg

She is definitely a family girl and loves spending time with both of her parents
    5ebccdf11c.jpg

2b8b40b487.jpg

Meanwhile Laurent and Hayden are still going strong and they are always laughing and smiling around one another
    823ad44eda.jpg

I swear Hayden is the first sim I've had that has had baby fever with a toddler and a baby bump. Maybe she is just excited to meet her newest little one :lol:
    e83455ffe6.png

Her brother Gideon and Thalia welcomed a set of twins Rowan (boy) and Eileen (girl)
    6967e37147.jpg

With all the preparation for the new baby, Olive found herself with lots of time to play.
    3de7826425.jpg

ebed40482e.jpg

I love these two together, Laurent is such a good dad
    3faa86ce51.jpg

e77a6247ca.jpg

Hayden's big sister Iris flew into town for the arrival of her newest niece or nephew. And I have to say I really do love this sentiments system
    4601567f91.jpg

233451751a.png

I've also been experimenting with some mods like Better Babies and Better Toddlers and I love the moodlets Hayden gets β™₯
    ee56e22018.jpg

Before the newest Green arrived the family got terrible news, Uncle Jonah had passed away
    5e618647a9.png

Hayden rushed over to her parents house to check on her dad. When she arrived she found her brother like this. Uncle Jonah was his favorite so there was no surprise his loss hit Gideon so hard
    e46915fd88.jpg

Jordan was just happy his little girl came to check on him
    339f55d53a.jpg

However on the way back from her parent's house Hayden went into labor (can confirm walking does help :lol:)
    85f339ba7e.jpg

Since Laurent was working momma Jade came along to be there for her girl. And she was one happy grandma
    fa38849780.jpg

Welcome to the world Bramble Greene
    9dbac9c8fd.jpg
  • Options
    KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    @BrilliantDisaster OMG look at Jabari's traits! He's not only super cute, he also has a nice personality! I envy your Greenes for having a butler already lol. Mine are always broke, one way or the other. Aaaaaw Jabari has a little sister! And he's not happy about it :sweat_smile: Mabel looks super cute and has nice traits too!

@Wentcrazy Lola & Lady!!! I'm in love <3 look at their adorable faces! Tbh I can't believe Zeke's becoming a grandfather. He looks sooo young still! Lol it seems like our heirs are #foreverclueless about Thalia's feelings :joy: even when she directly asked him out. Henry, you better not act like my River! Get a clue (but focus on your university classes too, of course). Ahhh uni life! I don't know what it is about that EP... it's like... torture, but at the same time, it's so nice seeing sims studying and enjoying themselves with fellow roommates + campus activities. That sim in a black gown made me lol, tho. Definitely not the attire I thought one would wear at uni :joy: Diana got herself a real cutie! Kudos to Henry for joining the secret society! I'm terrified of my sims getting in there for whatever reason, I've heard bad things about spiritis constantly bothering our sims if they do. I know I just said it but Zeke and Rose look soooo young still, I love them <3 lol Thalia making a move right away like that and Henry being too shy/innocent to get it #relatable??? Aaaahw congrats to Helena on the twins! They're adorable! Emilia too found love, nice! Basically everybody in here is founding their other half besides Henry :joy: --nevermind! I just spoke too soon! :joy: yay for Henry, he and Thalia are finally starting to move in the right direction!

@Heckstress17 (yeah... the vaccine isn't going to do a thing 'cause both of my parents don't want to take it :tired_face: and I can't force them. I'll be taking it as soon as I can, but that won't be in while... life is hard, man.) I'm glad you enjoyed that long update! No, the italian version of the game isn't any better, but I guess that the game feels better when you're having fun lol. No freak accident on my part :grimace: Thalia's going to get the boy, one way or the other :joy:
    As for your update-- omg look at the boys fighting as soon as they got back from the vacation :joy: Meric is a wild card and Miles is the best big brother lol. I'm glad that the random fight didn't ruin their relationship. I can't believe that @debjameswhite 's rite of passage happened for Melrose too :joy: I guess that setting the house on fire is a strong heir trait across our games :joy: -- ok, I know that Melrose's feeling hurt, but-- aren't the sentiments amazing?? I just love this new addition! YAS! I was waiting for Miles and Ainsley <3 (I've downloaded them already too oops :tongue: ) ... why are you testing the 3% risky woohoo luck?? You know it can get them! :joy: jk, I love seeing all your sims having fun and feeling the love. And, I mean, if there was another oopsie pregnancy... :smirk: I wouldn't complain lol. Meanwhile, the twins just keep on twinning and living their single life. I was so surprised you actually had the courage to download my ugly build! And take out your gorgeous Anavrin in the process too :cold_sweat: put it back! No, but really, I'm glad that you had a good time with the bowling alley... I'm worried about the floor and the windows missing though?? Did you place it with moveobjects on or is that 'cause you're missing a pack? Feel free to edit and change it as much as you want, and to remove it too :joy: Lol I knew that "somebody" was going to make good use of the dumpster in the back- look at them, they're sooo cute together! Ainsley is 100% smitten. I'm glad that the teen hangout trait worked for you :mrgreen: it always works for me too, like a charm! Dylan looks super good-- though I have to admit that for a second, with that hairstyle, I was like WAIT A MINUTE :joy: I had to look at him real close to see that it wasn't Ryder lol. Those matching hairstyles threw me off! :tongue: yes, they're 100% a match made in heaven, I swear. Aaaaah WALL-E and Eve! <3 I'm so glad that they managed to meet! Though I'm bummed that Eve was feeling so sad. I hope they get to meet much more in the future, as they'll outlive every sim. Lol Ainsley and Miles just can't get enough of each other. Teen love is so cute. OMG Meric almost short-circuited WALL-E! That poor thing :sweat_smile: I really need a sim like Meric in my game, "ruining" (improving?) Winterfest for everybody. Pls upload them asap, I need some "fun" like that :joy: OMG what is happening with WALL-E??? I've never see it happen to a robot! Meric and Melrose are so fun together, really. That pic of Meric having a moment and Melrose just smiling so bright next to him is the best. Oh wow Dylan and her are surely moving fast! Or, at least, they're clearly super into each other! Melrose's 100% smitten lol. Bad timing, though. But I'm sure they'll go on plenty of dates in the near future, since your heir just aged up *wink wink*. I love that you send your sims to restaurants instead of throwing the usual birthday parties. It's a nice change of pace from what I usually do in my game, I should remember to try it out more often! My jaw just dropped when I saw Meric ending up with the erratic trait just like his sister :joy: twinning intensifies! Can't wait for more updates :blush:

@debjameswhite the wedding was the usual wedding party that we always had, I just dressed Ryder and Kaori in traditional clothes instead of the default western gowns <3 I surely hope that River can get Rey out of his mind asap! I need to move on with the challenge :tongue:
    Aaaah there's something nice about seeing @JordanNicoleJJ 's build in all our updates <3 I've just finished decorating it and I love seeing it in your game with your personal touch! Lachlan looked adorable decorating the Christmas tree. You know I'm a sucker for big Winterfest parties in-game!! I just love seeing all your sims spending time together, having fun, bonding as the huge family they are! Kudos to aunt Hailey for playing matchmaker lol- your Thalia looks stunning! Lol smooth Lachlan, smooth :smirk: "too dangerous to travel on her own" lol. Can you please ask Lachlan to send River at least 1/4th of his courage, pls? My boy needs help :joy: Lachlan knows what he wants and he just gets it! I'm giving him a standing ovation, seriously :joy:

@MayaRose1138 I'm sorry to hear that you got sick! I hope you're feeling better now *sends virtual hugs*
    Tbh I prepared myself mentally to just lose one of my sims when I had them climb the mountain, I didn't even want to quit without saving. But they got super lucky, so a wedding was the very least I could do for playing with their lives like that :sweat_smile:
    Aaaahw, look at your family spending quality time together during Winterfest! I love holidays like that! Poor Ivy looked scared about Santa (#reletable lol), but I'm glad she got to have her present anyway! <3 look at all the cats protecting the kids! Best bodyguards ever! My god, having to go to work with three toddlers tagging along must be... something :sweat_smile: as a babysitter, I'm shivering lol. They looked like they behaved super well, tho, so that's nice. OMG Malcom being a drama queen for having to quit the job he was also super bad at. I can't believe my eyes :joy: aaaaahw it's Leo's birthday already! He turned out to be a mini Lia!! He has only dad's mouth from what I can tell... :sweat_smile: but hey, he's still a super cute child! The new bedroom looks awesome too. I'm jealous of how well you can build colorful rooms lol, I'm always scared of colors! The trip to the park was so nice, it's always the best when kids can get out of the house and socialize a little bit. And look at that, he developed his first crush too! I loved that the whole fam was wearing winter clothes while playing in the sand :joy:

@OJenn I tried to understand that MCC thing you posted, but... I'm afraid my English only goes that far :joy: just let me know if tweaking it makes them take fewer classes and graduate sooner! I'm not sure that does it (from what I managed to understand, it's just a difficulty tweak), but I sure hope so.
    Aaaaahw Lauren and Olive sharing the same birthday is so cute! Lol aunt Amaya's face tho :joy: she's definitely not amused! I can't believe that Iris' hair color is so strong in your game :flushed: if I remember correctly from the time we all started the challenge sort-of together, most of us were having a ton of black-haired kiddos and you were somewhat the black sheep with our brown-haired ones! Olive is the cutest <3 ooooh and Gideon has had babies too! Laurent is turning out to be an awesome dad indeed, all the pics of him and little Olive are beyond adorable. YAS! Aren't sentiments the best?? I don't even know why, I just love how much depth they added to the game! It feels like there's one more layer to the whole game, without mods. Speaking about mods, that one looks like a nice mod to have to increase realism with babies :blush: -- oh no, a death in the family. I surely hope there won't be others to come in the near future :grimace: it's cute that mama Jade decided to go to the hospital with Hayden. Welcome, little Bramble! <3 (nice name! Never heard this one before)

@Francisca464 I wasn't planning on sticking with Kaori, but it just happened :sweat_smile: lol River just won't ever be with Rey but it's amusing that this crush has been going on for so long. Thalia better make a move soon! The wedding proposal on top of the mountain was like the ultimate prize for surviving that climb :joy: I was mentally prepared to lose one of my sims, but instead, they all made it so they deserve a little bit of happiness.
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    @Kiwicantdie Thank you. :smiley:

I just realized Jabari and Mabel have the same Bestselling Author aspiration. They also both have the neat trait but I noticed that when I saw her roll.
  • Options
    WentcrazyWentcrazy Posts: 128 Member
    So many updates <3
    Hopefully I didn't forget anyone or mixed it up.

@Francisca464 I love the way your house looks! Super cozy and it fits the eco lifestyle! Yay for nooboos :) I love Iris' outfit while she is pregnant. Florian is such a cute boy! Congrats on baby #2 Clover is a nice name and I'm sure Florian will start liking the new arrival soon enough.
    Haha, vampire Lilith would be welcome in my house if she's doing laundry all the time! :D Congrats on a greener Port Promise!
    Clover is such a fussy toddler. But, in her defense, she is rather cute though. Looks like she has Aiyden wrapped around her finger :disappointed:

I love Lola and Lady as well <3 Too bad they stay with Rose and Zeke. But, Thalia has dogs as well (cause I was scared that she and Henry would have kids too soon but well.. Henry is not into romance so far xD). Haha, they went on a date but Henry didn't get that memo. I don't really have an idea about that secret club. Apparently, they meet a couple of times in the week and bring presents to fairies which might help them get good grades (?). I need to investigate that more tbh.
    I can't wait to see the final comparison of all the Greene kids!! We have noticed some similarities in the past but actually seeing all of them side by side might be something else!

@JordanNicoleJJ I can upload them, no problem! Do you just want the whole household or simply Zeke and Rose (with their pets?)? Haha, Zeke doesn't have much luck in your game with MCCC :D:D

@Kiwicantdie I've missed being active here! <3 But my personal life had been really stressful (I'm constantly in quarantine or trapped in a lockdown^^). I know my colleagues only through video calls and it's still weird as I don't really know how to act around them (should I be really formal or is it okay to make jokes,.. you get the idea). Plus, have you ever tried meeting new people in a lockdown? It is insane^^
    Haha, our heirs should start a club "Foreverclueless" =D Maybe the two of them would be besties and always wonder why some women act super friendly towards them ;D ;D Haha, they moved in together but Henry is still a mess when it comes to romance xD I have some pictures but they need some editing (hopefully I'll be able to post an update later!).

I love these pictures of Mt. Komorebi in your update <3 It looks so beautiful. I really ship Kaori and Ryder, they're so cute together. Congrats on gradutating both of the boys! No one really cares about the GPA in the end as long as you have the degree :D These shoes xD :D Climbing that mountain looks so insane!! Even the weather turned bad. Thank god they all made it safely to the top. The view is stunning! Awwwwww, he proposed <3 Haha, tell him Kori!! She definitely deserves tons of grandkids in return! :D Such a nice wedding :)
    Haha, River and Thalia xD He reminds me of Henry in my game^^

@BrilliantDisaster Such a beautiful boy! I love the name. Congrats on a little sister! She looks so different from her brother!

@Heckstress17 What a beginning of your new update! Miles and Meric fighting :D But I guess that's somewhat normal when you have to share a room. I love Melrose and the pic when she was "cooking" is so great! :D Ainsley is such a beautiful sim! That first kiss <3 Haha, Thalia and Carter might want to have more kids :D Melrose seems to be such a personality, I love her! Miles and Ainsley are really moving forward in their relationship xD They're always making out haha
    Oh god, Meric and his maniac laugh xD I really loved their winter celebration and the meal they shared. Such a nice family moment. OMG, WALL-E?? That insane!
    Dylan and Melrose flirting is so cute. Her face says it all <3

Henry is super clueless when it comes to love. She tried flirting with him but he acts as if she's just friendly :D I mean he really likes her but trying to get him interested in ANY girl is a challenge. He is the total opposite of his twin brother (or his other siblings) who had no issues when it comes to romance. I really hope Henry and Thalia won't have twins. I also looked into my settings but they're not really high, so I have no idea why there are so many twins in my game ^^

@debjameswhite I've tried unlocking this club for ages (in different game plays) but it never worked. I was honestly surprised. But he hasn't done much there yet, so let's see if he's able to do anything in there. I might rush through university as I'm not really looking forward to all these presentations and studies.

So nice that David started decorating the house. Your family really seems to be close. Your Thalia is so stunning!! They seem to have great chemistry and it wouldn't surprise me if she moves in soon :)

@MayaRose1138 Haha, Thalia definitely is popular! I had to choose between between my heirs and then went with Henry because of Thalia :D I'm just glad Henry moved out as his siblings are all about romance these days and it was so difficult to keep everyone from reproducing xD

Everyone seems so suspicious of father winter in your game :D How cute she reacts when she gets the present though <3 Oh boy, that picture with the cats being bodyguards :D
    These toddlers trying to get more presents before everything gets taken away :D Love them already! Leo might be leaning more towards Lia I think. Nose, eyeshape, skin color might be hers, the mouth seems to be Heath's. Not sure about the eyebrows though. Let's see how much he'll change when he grows up! He definitely is a good big brother. Loved the day at the park. Everyone seems to have so much fun.

@OJenn Laurent is such a good looking man. Love the freckles on his face! The hair color seems to be passed down for generations! Little Olive is sooo cute <3 I love the pictures of your family together.
    Oh no, I absolutely hate it when a sim passes and they're sad :( Thank god Hayden tried to cheer him up! Congrats on the nooboo!!
    Origin ID: mrskariakay
    Family Tree Evergreen Harbor
  • Options
    KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    Guys, I hope you don't hate me but I have another update to share :tongue: I'm sorry for spamming, but I had the time to play in between exams and I just wanted to share more before I dive back into my notes and textbooks. Let me know if I should slow down (I will anyway sooner or later don't worry :sweat_smile: )
    Also, I'm sorry if I'm using the most hated pack ever in this update... but... :grimace: I wanted to play with it. Consider this a spin-off.

Evergreen Harbor: Generation 2 | Update 9
    (aka #themoreyouknow mods can break the game :tired_face: )

In my last update, Ryder Greene got married to his teen love Kaori and officially moved to Mt. Komorebi. At his wedding, now badas* interstellar smuggler Thalia noticed that her crush River still wasn't over Rey and proposed to spend some time alone with him on an alien planet reunite the two of them: either a facepalm sort of plan or a genius one :joy:
    So... here they are: after a long travel on Thalia's space ship, they arrived in Batuu.

6unG1UB.png

In the past weeks, Black Spire Outpost had become Thalia's second home. She knew everything about the place and was over the moon about River being there with her. He was super excited too, regardless of the reason.

c6v8eo5.png

Thalia tried asap to let River know that things had changed from the last time they all lived in Foxbury, especially around Rey and Kylo Ren, but things got embarrassing real fast.

h7k0ItB.png

In the end, Thalia decided to stop flirting with this idiot friend of hers and showed him around.
    My precious pink boi got his pink Batuu outfit <3

9EmAr9l.png

After they changed attire to better fit in with the locals, they headed straight to Oga's Cantina, where Thalia's been doing business with the Scoundrels. Thalia knew that Rey was on Batuu with the Resistance, but she hadn't located them yet. She hoped that doing "business" with her good old buddy Hondo would have helped with getting some information.

AWsy5zx.png

... unfortunately, that's when I realized that my game was completely broken and unplayable.
    When Hondo tells you to go speak to... Hondo, you know your game's messed up :joy::bawling:

sBHN1US.png

Just a heads up, even if you don't own the Star Wars pack, for any pack that you have or that might come out in the future: this was caused by the NPCC mod (which hasn't been updated since May of last year, at least in its free edition). If you have it in game, make sure that you always have plenty of unplayed single sims households so that the mod can use them as npcs, 'cause it will prevent npcs from spawning and - especially for stuff like university - it won't use unplayed households with more than one sim in it. Because it used the Star Wars characters as university roommates (or just for being in my mod folder, I don't know), now these sims no longer had their npc roles in Batuu and couldn't give me any mission.
    While I brainstormed a way to fix my game, I let my sims enjoy their evening by gambling at the Sabacc table.

mdDkJIp.png

... also another horrible idea, 'cause they were gambling with their own Credits and they soon went completely broke :joy:

SYlikVX.png

So, long story short: I spent this past weekend doing everything I could to fix the game and nothing worked. Batuu still wasn't giving me any mission. Ultimately, I decided I had no other option but to start a new save and transfer every sim and every build over there. If we're friends in the gallery you might have noticed that I've uploaded a lot of builds from my Willow Creek Save to carry them over :sweat_smile: I know that @Heckstress17 asked me in the past to upload them and I never did 'cause I wasn't happy with them but now here they are...
    - anyway, after too many hours spent on MCCC fixing every sim's relationship in order to get to where they all were previously, I was back playing and enjoying my time in Batuu. Just like River, who, while Thalia was busy working for Hondo as the interstellar smuggler that she is, was exploring every corner of the place in his lovely pastel pink outfit <3.

qrD5qbT.png

... and by every corner, I mean it :joy: even in the First Order's neighborhood :joy:

52DHKPG.png

River: *chillin' like I'm not in danger* :joy:

xfBrJ95.png

Thalia gave him some space in order to not seem that desperate and spent most of her time working, earning Credits and gambling with her good pal Hondo. Ultimately, she was trying to learn about Rey's location, but she had no hurry if you know what I mean :smirk:

RsIA9hk.png

River kept gravitating around her since he still was new to the place, to the point that he also started to not be in a hurry to find Rey :smirk:

iEyCo2F.png

Thalia brought him with her during a couple of missions in the First Order District.

w45zMCQ.png

River might not have been of any help when it came to fighting, but he was the best social butterfly ever and he knew how to attract the Stormtrooper's attention to let her work undisturbed :joy:

wLbMd9e.png

Though her work wasn't easy, and sometimes having River around didn't help at all.

BRG5geM.png

She also left him on Batuu a couple of times when she flew on the Millennium Falcon <3 best rabbit hole ever :joy:

pKQZv1X.png

One morning, while they were enjoying their breakfast, their good old friend Vi Moradi appeared out of the blue and decided to tag along. It didn't take long for River to grasp the fact that she was part of the Resistance, therefore she had to know where the Resistance's camp was on Batuu.

NTOVdUl.png

While Thalia went ahead with her smuggler business, River decided to follow Moradi back to the camp and see what that place was all about. He soon learned that Rey wasn't around yet, but that the Resistance still needed his help if he wanted to.

ghz34XC.png

The place was gorgeous, tbh. Loved every moment I spent there.

rnYFNW8.png

When Thalia and River regrouped later that evening, she learned that he had joined the Resistance, at least for a little while, and that he was on a mission to steal some data from the First Order's base. A bad, bad deal, in Thalia's mind, since he didn't know how to fight.

2h0ShTZ.png

Still, she gave him a bit of a crash course on how to steal data and River appreciated it very much.

orFkikB.png

Back at the Black Spire Outpost, they discussed their next plan over dinner. River knew that he needed Thalia for the mission, or he was not going to make it out of there. Thalia was kinda enthusiastic about her crush sort of following in her footsteps lol.

pXdKbvX.png

This must be the "new save magic" 'cause all of a sudden River decided to show his appreciation by feeding her a bite from his own fork :flushed:

JVxo4Ee.png

Like ????????????? :joy: ok then, it was the last save that was 100% cursed for these two :joy: now I get it. If I had known, I would have migrated everything to a new save weeks ago :joy::joy::joy:

I4QfcPU.png

The very next morning, River infiltrated the First Order's base.

LofUls6.png

He had no idea what he was doing but he knew that Thalia was right outside making sure he came out of there alive lol.

X0yYAU3.png

As a matter of fact, Thalia was using the "Plan B aka Plan River" on the bad guys :joy: who would have known that all it takes to infiltrate a base is distracting them with a friendly conversation :joy:

c5c6fYC.png

... unfortunately for River, tho, he hadn't even thought about possibly running into Kylo Ren :grimace:

nFoe9bX.png

-who, as soon as he saw him attempting to steal the data, blocked him mid-air and Force-chocked him :joy:
    Meanwhile, Thalia was right over there, oblivious, hip-bumping the wrong guy :joy:
    Kylo: "SO YOU THINK I FORGOT ABOUT YOU AND REY KISSING DURING THAT PARTY AT FOXBURY, RIVER??? I promised myself to let you go back then but now that you've shown your ugly face here I might have to finish the job!"

egwZCHF.png

After almost 🐸🐸🐸🐸 himself River bolted out of there to save his life :joy::joy::joy: Nope! Not today, Kylo! Thank you!
    Kylo: "If I see your face one more time around here you're a goner, River!" :joy:

gGPnICU.png

... or so he thought :naughty: as soon as Thalia noticed the problem, she called Kylo over for a friendly chat and River was able to sneak back inside and finish his mission *facepalm*. A flawless plan indeed.

Wait7c1.png

When River went back to the Resistance Encampment, he found Rey waiting for him with Vi Moradi.

ZKkhtaF.png

They were both happy to see each other, but also a bit awkward about the whole situation. River felt horrible for ghosting her back in Mt. Komorebi, while Rey had been already over it for a while now. They both realized just how much things had changed from the last time they saw each other.
    River: "So... Kylo Ren, uh? Is he your boyfriend or something now??"
    Rey: "It's... something, for now" :joy::sweat_smile: "Complicated stuff."

HolTwD0.png

Reuniting with Rey had its perks, though, even for Thalia. She led them to a place where they could find Kyber Crystals and after a nice evening spent chatting away to their hearts' content, River and Thalia went back to the Black Spire Outpost with their pockets filled with goodies.

QpozYIa.png

Finally in possess of the crystals, they assembled their first lightsabers <3

aYF7eje.png

And had an awesome lightsaber fight :sunglasses:

hmIhXdu.png

T: "So, found what you've been looking for in Batuu, River?"
    R: "... try to win and maybe I'll tell you" :smirk:

rJnAmL0.png

Jokes aside, the lightsaber fight was the coolest thing I've seen in a while. 10/10 awesome animations. I'm positive most of the budget for this pack went into this and this thing only :joy:

LcMJvsk.png

2BpaWjT.png

kX5o0K0.png

To my surprise, Precious Pink Boi managed to defeat Badas* Thalia :flushed:

OHHGFbQ.png

Thalia was in shock too. Her "BUT MY OVER 9000 FITNESS SKILL-" face says it all :joy:

y7rpUwc.png

... or maybe she actually let him win? :smirk: well... who knows. Maybe she's even smarter than I am :joy:
    Now get a room pls.

TymYPEp.png

Then, finally, their stay in Batuu ended.
    Thalia had to go back to her "tedious" smuggling job and River knew he had to go back to his parents in Evergreen Harbor. He went to the Resistance Encampment for one last goodbye. He was now fully aware that he and Rey could never be anything more than friends otherwise Kylo Ren was 100% going to kill him in his sleep :joy: and he was cool with it.

SvrI1PE.png

He and Thalia met at the waterfall deep in the forest, as she had gone one last time hunting for Kyber Crystals in a cave nearby.

zvmG76G.png

To his surprise, she decided to finally make a move and show him how she had been feeling all along.

ycAm84s.png

Considered the dozens of flirt attempts gone wrong in the past, Thalia was sort of terrified by the consequences of her action.

0TbWTq3.png

But, to her shock, River decided to kiss her back.

nIaSdut.png
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • Options
    Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    edited January 2021
    Hi guys! I'll be back later for comments but I wanted to show my 'wonderful' kid comparison collage :joy: Since I didn't want to age up my kiddo's yet, I did one of child Florian and toddler Clover for now. I will definitely compare the adult kids later when my own simkids are YA's, but that might be a while and I didn't want to wait :yum: I went back to earlier posts for some of your kid/toddler pics. If I forgot anyone and they want to be included, don't mind telling me and I'll make another one!

Oh there's a tiny spoiler because you haven't seen child Florian yet, but you will in my next update because he had his birthday soon after I went in game again. So I figured it was ok :wink:

HGa7iGM.png
    OK, so first we have a picture of Iris and Aiyden as adults in my game. For comparison.

xk0CfWV.png
    And then the toddler girls! I made the comparison gender specific, I hope you don't mind, it's just easier to tell differences and similarities that way. I think it's hard to tell definitive features at this stage but they definitely look like little AU sisters. I love the resemblance here and there, but also the tiny differences and it's so cool that their skin colors range from very light to quite dark.

y3NYvpR.png
    On to the boys :smiley: With my Florian spoiler lol. Same thing as with the girls honestly, even though you can see a bit more of their features as kids. But yeah, again lots of similarities and also definitely some differences. I see a lot of Florian in Max, but I think that's mostly the eyes because they actually have a different nose and lip shape. If I speak for Florian I think he will look a lot like Aiyden in the future, but lighter and with his mom's eye color.

Well, I really hope you enjoy this! Like I said, I'm doing another one when my kiddo's become YA's but I didn't want to peek yet and also didn't want to wait that long to do this comparison :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top