Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuilding Worlds Vol. 2

Comments

• Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    Evergreen Harbor - Generation 4 update 1

In my last update Melrose and her twin brother, Meric, became YA's. I didn't share any pics of them all grown up, so here's their CAS shots. I'm really happy with both of them, especially Melrose :heart:
    mOJjhIl.jpg

I decided to keep most of Melrose's teen outfits, but I did add a few more.
    11S9WiC.jpg

And since my heir is now a YA it's time for the shortest house tour ever :lol: This is Mel's new apartment building. It's super plain, but at least it's in a new neighborhood within Evergreen Harbor. Welcome to Conifer Station!
    O0WJoll.png

The apartment is only 2 bedrooms, and has very minimal living space :grimace:
    zUruyId.png

You would think that decorating a small space would've taken like no time at all, but it actually took me forever to figure out how to make this space work while staying true to Melrose's style.
    tS7zD9b.png
    LV68a4d.png

Thank God for the Tiny Living pack :lol:
    jjEQx0g.png

The main bedroom
    W3vVq9I.png
    wtpIYAp.png

And in preparation for the far FAR off future, the 2nd bedroom is a nursery.
    d7ZRZEH.png

Since I'm now playing in a new neighborhood I get to work on a new set of NAP's. Which is great because the 1st phase of Melrose's Eco Innovator aspiration included her voting on her first NAP. These are the current NAP's in Conifer station.
    XfIvkgy.png

Melrose was feeling some type of way about them :lol:
    FnjtaA5.png

She got to work right away getting signatures to repeal the "old days" NAP. By the look of this guy you'd think he was signing away the beloved "juiced" NAP lol
    K94YUVI.png

She then met up at the park with brothers, Dylan, and a very dazed Ainsley :grimace: The Strangerville dazed moodlet is taking over my game right now and I'm not a fan.
    pitnPrd.png

Meric happily signed in support of modern development for his twin.
    M7e7eHY.png

and so did Dylan :blush:
    L0KLXOV.png

The juiced NAP is pretty entertaining. Randomly pulling Martini's from your pockets and drinking them in the park isn't frowned upon, but encouraged :lol: (side note, the girl in the yellow dress is Charlotte Tumber, one of the mates for this generation that I tried to set Meric up with but failed.)
    DA5nn4t.png

Melrose was able to get enough signatures to get the "old days" NAP repealed, which was good because she was having a pretty bad mental health day. Miles' face screams "Say something about my sister, I dare you!" :joy:
    pei2rdo.png

The next few days were spent with Melrose getting settled into her new job as a conservationalist in Sulani. It's just the kind of random career roll that makes perfect sense for erratic Melrose.
    BNY41cs.png

The job definitely has it perks.
    gouhPtZ.png

Any job where you can wear a bikini and basically test the waters all day is an A+
    AUrjfMW.png

That night she decided to invite her love interest, Dylan, to one of the new bars she discovered on the island.
    tDO2uqU.png

The bar was pretty empty, but that didn't stop them from putting on one heck of a karaoke performance.
    1TFDBpq.png
    Qyyz37U.png

When it started to rain the pair moved inside and made themselves comfortable :wink:
    x4booAK.png

Mel found her Mom waiting on her balcony when she returned home that evening. She gave everyone she's close with a key to the apartment and they all use it very liberally lol
    jYNwihN.png

Even Dylan, who she had just given a key only an hour before, showed up :lol:
    vcsoySO.png

He then found out that Melrose's Mom, and robot companion, were visiting and had to awkwardly introduce himself and explain why he was there at 3am. Mama Thalia looked like she approved though lol
    Qjaurxg.png

He even managed to charm her brother who of course was hanging out in her bedroom :lol:
    otkchRm.png

When News Years rolled around Melrose asked Dylan out to a night club in Oasis Springs.
    bVO8NJX.png

Dylan's a chronic flirt, so him showing up and immediately putting the moves of Melrose was no surprise lol
    TISAZLf.png

I don't know if it's because it was New Years or what, but the place was packed and they were having a blast.
    REkObKt.png

@OJenn 's Hayden was there partying it up too, and she and Melrose really hit it off.
    k7ZdJ4Z.png

Melrose had many many drinks over the course of the night, and made a few impassioned toast to go with them :lol:
    bld0Xtu.png

Dylan was supportive of his drunk date lol
    Mdkr5xD.png

She also told a handful of outrageous stories, which I've come to think of as her "thing".
    IsBqqOC.png

Unfortunately this night of hardcore drinking and dancing ended in disaster... and in an achievement I've definitely never gotten before :joy: and she was so close to making it to the bathroom too!
    swIMtcQ.png

She rushed to the bathroom and tried frantically to clean herself up, but naturally there was no shower, teeth brushing was her only resort :joy: Mercifully the date came to an end and she texted Dylan from the bathroom that she'd call him in the morning lol embarrassing!
    KvNft81.png

Thankfully she recovered from the date mishap rather quickly, and got back to enjoying life out on her own. She ran into her Dad while at the gym in San Myshuno one day.
    3iobEWR.png

Most kids would be annoyed their parents were seemingly following them, but Melrose was more then happy to see her old man :smile:
    5M9Vfej.png

The next day she was off work she headed to the local park to work on her randomized hobby, gardening. Of course I would have an heir who has a gardening hobby, and an aspiration requiring outdoor lot space the generation I get to an apartment :grimace:
    n9net3o.png

She spotted Dylan when she was finished planting and of course ran over to see him. Ainsley was there too... MCC has not been nice to her :joy: she's now a homeless sim, and she's no longer engaged to Melrose's brother, Miles :disappointed:
    42eeMeu.png

Anyway, Melrose's and Dylan took @Francisca464 's expression of "just get a dumpster" literally and did the do for the first time lol!
    jfYvTaV.png

Right there in the middle of the park... 5 feet away from where the children come to play :lol:
    IbCqVa3.png

Ah yes, surely this is the first time everyone dreams of lol
    jkkPonJ.png

Sooooo after that Melrose wanted to make things official with Dylan, but this was the only option she was given!?!!!!!!!???!!!?! :hushed::dizzy::tired_face:
    E3RMXKP.png

Caught up in her emotions, she pleaded for him to leave whoever he was currently seeing for her.
    2MeZ1JP.png

He didn't even give her an answer!? He just kissed her and I was like SERIOUSLY?! This dude is such a player!
    PySgBO7.png

Melrose decided to hang around the park and get to know some of the other Conifer Station residents. Homeless Ainsley was of course still hanging out :lol: She ended up meeting @debjameswhite 's Selena and the two became fast friends!
    0ftaJ4y.png

Melrose was also glad to see her friend Hayden from the club :joy: Hayden is a beautiful girl but omg this face just killed me :lol::joy:
    YZobF1r.png

The next day she and Selena met up for lunch.
    9fqyqNd.png

She needed to talk to someone about the Dylan situation, and Selena was happy to listen to her new friend :blush:
    iTfTFZA.png

She definitely felt better after their girls lunch.
    OSZDXfW.png

:heart:
    uHgAjUP.png

After lunch she dropped by her parents house for a visit. Meric was the first person she saw.
    Gvxl1e1.png

He got an earful of the drama going on in his sister's life. :joy:"and then we climbed out of the dumpster and he was like 'ight I'm out, my wife's waiting for me. Peace!'!!?!!!"
    mVVY4Nq.png

On a positive note look who I found hanging out at the Greene house! @Kiwicantdie 's Poppy Austin is now married to Meric! :smiley: Thank you MCC! Sorry Poppy, he doesn't deserve you :joy:
    p7oLVIf.png

Melrose decided she wanted to get to know her new sister in-law, and spent the day getting to know Poppy. :heart:
    j6MrkiR.png

Meric eventually joined them and it made me so happy to see him looking so in love with his new wife. Maybe he won't be too terrible to her afterall.
    Mvab7a8.png

Both of her parents were at work while she was visiting, but no worries because her Dad was totally not creepily hanging out in her room when she got home :joy:
    8LM4ZpE.png

So after the incident with Dylan she developed some appropriate feelings about the whole thing :confused:
    8Qe2P0F.png

Even MCC seemed to want to tell me things weren't working out lol
    ZlUSajd.png

I decided the universe was trying to tell me something, and added the 2nd male mate choice for this generation to my game. Meet Gabriel Walker.
    79nBmik.png

Now I gotta tell you guys, I'm not a fan of Gabriel, hence why I didn't even make him an option for Melrose. After the Dylan cheating incident Melrose pretty much wrote him off by herself... So I decided she needed to give Gabriel a chance.
    m6C1ah2.png

She gained a sentiment for him quicker then any sim I've had yet...
    wEY1e4D.png

and he was very much interested in Melrose right off the bat.
    iG4CGKX.png

Her friend Selena texted her later the night to show her support. It's not a done deal, but it's looking like nerdy Gabriel just might swoop in and steal Melrose's heart.
    uETcsFE.png

After being miserable about the whole thing for a few days Melrose came to a decision about Dylan. (Who was still using his key and letting himself in whenever he pleased lol)
    PCtq4j4.png

She broke things off romantically with him. He wasn't even upset about it, which stung. It was definitely the right choice.
    OnJPVvM.png

Every time I start a new generation I binge play because I love starting fresh lol so hence the long update. That's it for now. I wanted to get this posted so I wouldn't get too far ahead in game since I'm playing so much right now. I'll be back tomorrow for comments! Happy Simming!
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • WentcrazyWentcrazy Posts: 128 Member

Generation 3
    Chapter 1

I start with their house.
    As my brain is so bad nowadays and can't remember who this beautiful shell belonged to (thank you <3), I have to say that I only decorated the house as I can't build that beautifully. Wanted to make that clear :)
    Ar3MwTu.png
    OHiqrxj.png

There's only one bedroom as of now but I feel I have to force Henry somehow.
    In his new home, he went to the hobby room and tried working on a wooden project.
    aSnyWH0.png

Thalia decided to work on her strength right next to him. She looks a bit crazy though.
    hOeEXKa.png

just kidding, she's a normal sim.
    r2satP3.png

While Henry was usually in his normal outfit, Thalia tried to seduce him in different ways. My pretty boy was oblivious though.
    coXOnAl.png

Thalia even asked him for a massage which he gladly did. He is such a polite man, it's insane.
    G0P7A2H.png
    XadQmg4.png

Guess what happened next? Thalia tried more flirting.
    rPrrsbm.png
    YuACibE.png

I kid you not when I say that Henry didn't have one spark of romance. He wasn't even offended.
    Later that day Zeke came over. He talked to his son about basically everything but also about him moving in with a woman, but Henry didn't seem to get the message.
    NcedWyJ.png

Of course Thalia did not try to flirt with Henry all the time. Sometimes she was cooking or playing with her dogs (I decided to get pets in case they start reproducing without my knowlegde :D)
    qpTrbFA.png
    oxNDxIt.png

My heir focused on his studies and paid nearly zero attention to Thalia.
    cuDsDbJ.png

One day, Thalia gave him a present. He was happy to receive one but at the same time he was completely lost :D
    ENP3IlB.png
    rwkoCac.png

So Thalia decided to come up with a plan. She called one of her best friends and asked Henry out at the same time.
    While being at the bar (in her sportswear ffs), she pretended to flirt with Kaori, who was in on Thalia's plan.
    qBzHbH1.png

At this point I was really close to giving up but then Henry FINALLY decided to actually do something! I was so proud of this sweet little boy man.
    erAqsOR.png

It took him a lot of courage to do more though and Thalia had to put on her best "what's my new crush best friend doing over there?" face to force another reaction from him.
    Henry was so awkward, I'll tell you guys xD
    kF6XCH6.png
    wWOCPGY.png

Then this happened <3
    ERADgOi.png

It was quiet after that accident though and Henry avoided Thalia most of the time.
    She was walking around in her swimwear most of the time but he was simply uncomfortable (at least he wore shorts xD)
    RnqHxnI.png
    5GrFG0y.png
    78PsysM.png

Thalia was so exhausted from trying to flirt with him all the time, that she called Kaori and spend the weekend with her.
    I was so into playing that I totally forgot to take pictures though.
    Here are jsut two of Thalia trying to show off her snowboarding skills.
    OXQBk1m.png
    GoMhJ4c.png

The whole atmosphere changed once Thalia got back to the house.
    Look at Henry being so confident!
    He walked up to her, then entered the bedroom with her. No romantical interaction before though, this guy is definitely something else :D:D
    h4PtQuO.png
    8QG16IH.png

I think you know what happened next :D
    vxiai7N.png

Part of me wonders if Henry asked his brother about relationships while Thalia was away because the way he had acted was so unlike him.
    But whatever he did, it worked and suddenly Henry was being flirty half of the time.
    BBGtcjh.png

Even Thalia was confused when Henry asked her to be his girlfriend.
    gV0RlyE.png

Looks like a rejection though.
    0Fj7wCR.png

Just kidding. I imagine her saying something like "dude, I was waiting for weeks to do something. Of course I want to be in a relationship with you!"
    vLuOe7m.png
    bjic4V4.png

Their first picture as a couple. I'm proud to say that Henry is no longer the only sibling without a partner.
    0xlMd0k.png

Not sure if he is afraid to be too close to Thalia or wants to give her some privacy while they have dinner. I mean, he is a rather polite sim.
    6HZDfsa.png

Of course Thalia invited Kaori over the next day to share the news.
    6KRmKV8.png

My heir still likes knitting. He's not your typical man.
    4F0FfJN.png

Thalia's sister Thalie also came over.
    aRrUMaF.png

While Thalia and Kaori spend some time swimming in their pool, Henry talked to Thalie who seems rather suspicious of the guy :D
    MFUT7MZ.png
    C2BKoS8.png

But Henry is a good sim and knows how to have a pleasant conversation with people. I seriously doubt he would ever flirt with another woman. He is so devoted and innocent.
    WyrasS7.png

I was thankful their romance bar was high now as they didn't mind sharing a bed or a bathroom.
    17y15cH.png

There's more news though. I didn't pay much attention to Thalia's dogs and they decided to reproduce :D They had three puppies but I ended up giving them away as I didn't want to deal with them (I know, I'm a bad person but the timing...)
    lCyEcrO.png
    9cxOEJi.png

Not sure if I said it before but Thalia was already working (I think as a lifeguard?) but I wanted her to do something else and enrolled her in university as well.
    She is as devoted to university as her BOYFRIEND and actually enjoys doing her studies at home.
    UDFJMqh.png
    LMfWW2y.png
    UbcHXz1.png

At that is it, guys! I've worked for nearly two weeks on their relationship and wanted to give up as Henry didn't respond to any of Thalia's moves xD Thankfully it worked out though.
    I might rush through university, so don't expect too many pictures, or don't be surprised if you see graduations next time^^
    Origin ID: mrskariakay
    Family Tree Evergreen Harbor
  • WentcrazyWentcrazy Posts: 128 Member
    I uploaded Rose, Zeke with Henry, Emilia and Diana to the gallery. Feel free to grab them :) Samuel and Helena are not included as they are off living with their partners (and kids :D) but let me know if you want any of them :)

@Heckstress17 Love your twin's CAS shots. They are so similar looking and yet they have their own look. You've been blessed with genetics :) I love how you decorated that small apartment. It looks so cozy and you were able to put so much stuff in there! It will definitely be a challenge to raise kids there though :D
    Yay, go girl and change the neighborhood! Dylan probably would sign anything :D Wow, so many people are showing up at her place. Of course Dylan had to greet her properly.
    Oh my god, that is so embarrassing that she didn't make it to the bathroom in time! Poor Melrose!
    What?? Miles and Ainsley broke up?? Noooo :( Can't Melrose help them to get back on track? They were so cute! Plus being homeless on top? Poor woman! And Dylan is already committed to someone else??? What is MCCC doing to your sims? And Meric is married now. Wow, so much happened. Gabriel is really trying to leave a good impression on Melrose but she doesn't seem to be really into it but maybe it's because she's not in a flirty mood. It's good that she ended things with Dylan though. He doesn't deserve her.

Origin ID: mrskariakay
    Family Tree Evergreen Harbor
    @Francisca464 - I placed @Kiwicantdie 's bowling alley in the only other free lot in Evergreen harbor. I wish I could be more helpful and tell you the name of the lot but I honestly have no idea what it is. It's toward the top left of the map though and is one of the biggest lot sizes. I'm actually planning to move it to Newcrest because I wanna place all of her Willow Creek builds as well, but don't wanna replace my Willow Creek builds in the process. I think Newcrest will become my new "shopping" district. I'm excited about it :smile: Oh! The generation 3 house is @JordanNicoleJJ 's and she shared the shell for all of us to use :smiley: 5 of us have used it so far and it's really fun seeing the differences and similarities in everyone's decoration of it. I hope you'll use it too :blush:

The genetics comparison is SO cool! I love it! :smiley: It was a great idea to compare the kids by age and gender. I didn't realize what a wide variety of skin tones all of Iris and Aiyden's different offspring have had. That's awesome! I love the Florian spoiler too, he is such a cute kid :love: Florian, Haven and Kirk all clearly have their Dad's mouth, while the other boys look similar because they inherited Iris'. I can't wait to compare more as your kids age. If you need any more CAS shots of different ages just let me know :smiley: btw whatever skin you're using looks great!

@BrilliantDisaster - I love how different Jabari and Mabel look! It's always fun when you get a nice variety genetically.

@MayaRose1138 - Leo is such a cute kid! He looks so much like his Mom though. Was Heath even involved in his conception?? :lol: His big boy bedroom is really nice. I like the area where his bed is. He seems like a great big brother, and the scaring interaction between him and his Dad was the cutest :heart: You got some great pictures of the family's trip to the park. I like that they went to Oasis Springs and were able to play in the sand. I'm so bummed to hear you're not crazy about how any of the kids will age up. Sometime's when I peek at genetics in CAS I make myself think it's worse then it really is :lol: do you think Lia and Heath will try for one more baby when one of the kitties passes?

@OJenn - I don't know what I'm doing in regards to Melrose's aspiration and apartment situation. She needs to collect and sell rain water, but I can't place a collector in or outside of the apartment, and trying to collect from a community lot doesn't seem to be working either. I don't really want to move her out of Conifer Station since I just got there and am trying to customize the NAP's. If I move her out it'd only be temporary. I'm gonna keep messing around with it and see how it goes.

Aw look at Laurent! He's such a good Daddy. He doesn't look a day older now that he's an adult. I need to know his secret :lol: Great Aunt Amaya looks so unamused about meeting Olive :lol: she aged up adorably, and with arguably the best toddler trait in the game! I love seeing her growing up in the same house I just used. It's still so fun to see it decorated to your style :heart: The shot of Hayden and Laurent on the patio is gorgeous. Have I mentioned how much I love that braid on Hayden? She is too funny with all her daydreams about babies :lol: You think her new niece and nephew would give her her toddler fix. They're adorable btw. I think they look just like Thalia. Awww look at Olive in the ball pit :heart: I love seeing her and Daddy splashing together. Haha Iris and Hayden look like they had a great time together. Those baby mods are pretty cool too. I wish their were more conversation topics revolving around babies/parenting in the game. Jonah :disappointed: The first person I thought of was Gideon. It was good of Hayden to check in with her family. Jordan's totally just trying to be strong for her. Baby #2 making their arrival on the walk home was a much needed distraction. Welcome Bramble! I've never heard that name before, but it goes really nicely with Olive.

@Kiwicantdie - lol yeaaaaaaah the vaccine definitely won't help if you don't get it. I'm a little hesitant about it myself, but only because it's so new. My mother in-law, who's a pharmacist working in a hospital, and my Grandfather, who's in his 80's, got the vaccine. They both did great with the 1st dose, but the 2nd dose made them feel pretty sick and they both ran a fever. They felt better within a day though, versus my nearly month long battle with actual covid lol I'm pretty sure as soon as my government wants to give me the shot I'll be lining up for it :lol: Your bowling alley build is not ugly! You're too hard on yourself lol I did go back and look at my pics to see what you meant about the missing windows and floors. I knew something was different about it in my game but I couldn't figure out what lol. It's gotta be a pack I'm missing because I've got the moveobjects on cheat turned on all the time with MCC. I'll have to substitute some floors next time I'm in game. Plus I'm super excited to finally download your Willow Creek builds! :smiley: omg lol everyone thinking Dylan is Ryder on first glance because of his hair is so me. When Dylan first walked by in my game I got so excited because I thought he was Ryder, and when I realized it was just Melrose's predestined mate I was so annoyed :joy: which reminds me, I still haven't seen him or River in my game :angry: Oh and I will totally upload Meric for you lol he'll make an interesting townie I'm sure.

Batuu looks really cool in your game! I can't get over how well Thalia's career worked out for you. It's the perfect reason for you to fully explore this pack. Hahaha omg I love that even River's Star Wars outfit is pink. He's workin' it. He's a ridiculously handsome sim. I totally get Thalia's fixation on him. But omg I'm so sorry the NPC mod essentially broke your game :bawling: I had the issue with Yamachan not spawning and considered taking it out, but now that you've had this problem with the whole story getting messed up I'm definitely gonna take it out. What a pain having to move everything and everyone over to a new save! :weary: I'm really glad you were able too though. I'm gonna need you to stop taking these gorgeous scenic pics of Batuu :lol: I said I would never buy this pack! Don't make me a liar lol! But seriously though, the world looks beautiful, especially at night. River walking with his glass of water all nonchalant :lol: I really liked watching Thalia and him play through the story together. It seems like Thalia being an interstellar BA totally turned River on to her. Finally! Kylo is totally still holding that grudge from college :joy: omg the lightsaber fight looked epic! You're right about the budget going to that one animation alone :lol: I even love the intense facial expressions and body language sims sport during the fight :love: Those pictures were awesome. The waterfall too though! :heart: and Thalia finally got to kiss her precious pink boy!!! :smiley::smiley::smiley: PS. that little yellow slug thing is actually really cute :lol:

@Wentcrazy - You're totally right about the apartment being hard to have babies in. I think this might be an only child generation lol now I'll be cursed with triplets just for saying that :lol: MCC has been super busy causing drama in my game lol I think Ainsley definitely deserves better.

Aw you're on Henry's generation now :smiley: The house shell was built by @JordanNicoleJJ :heart: I love how everyone's used it. Thalia trying to seduce Henry in her swimsuit and by asking for a massage, all while Henry remains oblivious is the best. Even his Dad tried to give him a heads up about Thalia being interested in being more then just friends :lol: The dogs are super cute, and sensible lol! Henry is seriously so cute, and such a great mix of Zeke and Rose. I need him in my game. I'm gonna download him asap. I was really glad to see that Henry finally decided to take an interest in Thalia. It's pretty funny it took her flirting with someone else to make him notice her. Thalia's sister doesn't seem like she approves of Henry though :lol: Awwww puppies! I totally understand why you gave them away, pets are a lot of work in this game. They were cute though!
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,787 Member
    I meant to do this and an update yesterday but I ended up playing longer so I could get to the twins birthday, and by that time, it was quite late. So I’m doing this in my iPad, and I apologise if I miss anyone!
    OJenn wrote: Β»
    @MayaRose1138 - Leo reminds me a lot of his mom, he is almost identical with the same eyes, nose and mouth.

I’d say that definitely counts him out as heir as his sisters have more genetic diversity than him. I got them aged up into children yesterday but haven’t done the comparison pic - hopefully I’ll get to that this afternoon.

Olive has grown up so cute! And Bramble - that’s an interesting name but cute :). I like his nursery too, with the zebra theme. I haven’t downloaded much in the way of cc yet but the one thing I will when I get around to it will be children’s nurseries and bedrooms.

Incidentally, Hayden got married in my game to Jacyeon Zimmer, and adopted a second dog, Pickles. You’ll see a pick of Jayceon in my update but Hayden still hasn’t appeared.
    @MayaRose1138 I'm sorry to hear that you got sick! I hope you're feeling better now *sends virtual hugs*
    Tbh I prepared myself mentally to just lose one of my sims when I had them climb the mountain, I didn't even want to quit without saving. But they got super lucky, so a wedding was the very least I could do for playing with their lives like that :sweat_smile:
    Aaaahw, look at your family spending quality time together during Winterfest! I love holidays like that! Poor Ivy looked scared about Santa (#reletable lol), but I'm glad she got to have her present anyway! <3 look at all the cats protecting the kids! Best bodyguards ever! My god, having to go to work with three toddlers tagging along must be... something :sweat_smile: as a babysitter, I'm shivering lol. They looked like they behaved super well, tho, so that's nice. OMG Malcom being a drama queen for having to quit the job he was also super bad at. I can't believe my eyes :joy: aaaaahw it's Leo's birthday already! He turned out to be a mini Lia!! He has only dad's mouth from what I can tell... :sweat_smile: but hey, he's still a super cute child! The new bedroom looks awesome too. I'm jealous of how well you can build colorful rooms lol, I'm always scared of colors! The trip to the park was so nice, it's always the best when kids can get out of the house and socialize a little bit. And look at that, he developed his first crush too! I loved that the whole fam was wearing winter clothes while playing in the sand :joy:

I’m feeling much better now, thank you :). I must say, I loved your update! I’m really enjoying the SW pack (partly because I’m a fan of the movies), and it’s so much fun going around trying to complete the missions. I see you discovered what I did - that if you have a second person, they can chat to the stormtroopers or officers while your other sim goes about hacking into things 🀣. Even works on Kylo Ren (who didn’t notice my sim sneaking onto the TIE even though he was standing right there!). I’m sorry your mod broke your game though; I think I’ll leave that mod out of my game since I’m doing fine with just MCCC. Yay for River and Thalia finally getting together!

The toddlers were remarkably well behaved at the vet clinic. Even the twins, who were virtually on free will since they’d maxed their skills on the last day, were really good and just entertained themselves... although I did have to cancel Lia and Heath’s actions to go play dolls with them in the middle of examining patients! I can’t build plain rooms - I have to have colours, I don’t know why. But the second house, which I’ve already done the shell for, is much more consistent with its colours, mainly yellow, beige and black. I’m planning on each house having a colour scheme of sorts (gen 1 was blue), so gen 2 is yellow. Leo is so cute but the lack of diversity means he’s definitely unlikely to be heir. Interestingly, the teen he had a crush on was blonde, and his potential mate was blonde, so maybe he has a type πŸ˜‚.

Incidentally, Jody Austin got married in my game to Johnny Zest! She gained a step-son too.
    @MayaRose1138 Haha, Thalia definitely is popular! I had to choose between between my heirs and then went with Henry because of Thalia :D I'm just glad Henry moved out as his siblings are all about romance these days and it was so difficult to keep everyone from reproducing xD

Everyone seems so suspicious of father winter in your game :D How cute she reacts when she gets the present though <3 Oh boy, that picture with the cats being bodyguards :D
    These toddlers trying to get more presents before everything gets taken away :D Love them already! Leo might be leaning more towards Lia I think. Nose, eyeshape, skin color might be hers, the mouth seems to be Heath's. Not sure about the eyebrows though. Let's see how much he'll change when he grows up! He definitely is a good big brother. Loved the day at the park. Everyone seems to have so much fun.

I’m so glad Henry got over his shyness and got together with Thalia - what that poor woman has to put up with across the universes 🀣. I’m sure they’ll make a great couple! Lol at the dogs having so many puppies! I was lucky that my cats only had kittens after the children were born so there was no chance of multiples!

The twins aged up in Winterfest so they were still very young and having this weird stranger was a bit scary! But presents make everything better! The consensus seems to be that Leo is basically a Lia clone, so I’m pretty sure he’s discounted as heir now. Which is a shame because I do like him. But the twins have now aged into children, so I’ll get to know them better now too.
    @MayaRose1138 - Leo is such a cute kid! He looks so much like his Mom though. Was Heath even involved in his conception?? :lol: His big boy bedroom is really nice. I like the area where his bed is. He seems like a great big brother, and the scaring interaction between him and his Dad was the cutest :heart: You got some great pictures of the family's trip to the park. I like that they went to Oasis Springs and were able to play in the sand. I'm so bummed to hear you're not crazy about how any of the kids will age up. Sometime's when I peek at genetics in CAS I make myself think it's worse then it really is :lol: do you think Lia and Heath will try for one more baby when one of the kitties passes?

The bedrooms in the house had little nooks where the walk-in robes basically were, so I’ve used them for where the beds go (just a perfect size). Leo had the whim to scare his father, so I got him to do that and then watched the rest unfold. I’ve never seen the β€˜kiss cheek’ interaction between family members before! It was freezing in Brindleton Bay but I needed to get started on Leo’s social aspiration so Oasis Springs was the most likely to be warmer even though it was Winter. I know from Sims 3 that when you peek at how a sim ages up, it doesn’t always match how they actually do when they age up properly, so I still hold out hope! But with Leo being Lia’s clone, it doesn’t help his chances not matter how cute he is! They’re not going to try for another baby; I have the cats ages on longer lifespan so that I should be able to get the heir moved out with the kitten (who will hopefully age up any time now - she’s two days overdue!) and Mimi and Harley will be elders and remain with Lia and Heath. I also have sim ages for YA and Adult slightly extended so that it more accurately reflects life, and Lia and Heath shouldn’t age into elders until their kids have had children.

What drama for Melrose! I’m glad she found out about Dylan being a cheater and broke it off with him. Gabriel seems like a good choice, and if she’s already forming sentiments about him, that’s really nice πŸ˜„. I don’t think they’ll be having too many nooboos with that small apartment though! I played the Conservationist career with my SW family in the first generation. A lot of the time, I just sent Paka’a off to work in a rabbit hole but occasionally, if there were no children to look after, he worked from home and then we went exploring Sulani together :). He managed to get Sulani cleaned up enough that the turtle hatching parade happened and my sims all went and watched!
  • EMSimmer30EMSimmer30 Posts: 181 Member
    Life Update

So, I have pics for about two updates that I will post eventually to catch you guys up with me in game but between update glitches in my save games and my computer dying it has become impossible for me to play Sims. When, not if, my computer finally dies I can't afford a replacement so I will be following the thread on my phone and likely won't be posting much. I'm sorry guys, know that while I won't be saying much if anything I will still try to keep up with your stories and that you guys make each day a little better for me now and in the future.
    edited January 2021
    Rebuilding Brindleton Bay Gen 1.9

Life continued on as normal in the Emerson household with plenty of conversations, activities, and toddlers imitating cats!
    01-28-21_3-09-45-pm.png
    01-29-21_3-35-04-pm.png
    01-29-21_7-35-21-pm.png

Leo was a good boy and always got his homework done, even working on extra credit with the help of his parents.
    01-29-21_3-31-50-pm.png
    01-29-21_7-16-41-pm.png
    01-29-21_3-36-00-pm.png

Life at the surgery was good too. A new intern started, Fawn Jewell, and although she wasn't a fan of cleaning up after the pets, she eventually would get it done :lol: She had a little toddler, Tobias, so she and Lia were able to swap parenting stories!
    01-28-21_3-52-12-pm.png
    01-29-21_7-03-15-pm.png
    01-28-21_5-30-03-pm.png

Even though he left under a cloud of anger, Malcolm was one of the first customers after the weekend, and he sat and talked with Fawn for around an hour (no doubt telling her bad things about the clinic!)
    01-28-21_4-02-10-pm.png

The twins enjoyed their time at the clinic, doing lots of things together. It was probably just as well they didn't go into the main part of the clinic because there seemed to be an outbreak of hot feet amongst the animals!
    01-28-21_4-36-58-pm.png
    01-28-21_5-07-55-pm.png
    01-29-21_7-06-58-pm.png

But all too soon, it was time for the twins to age up! Ivy aged up with the self-assured trait and Artistic Prodigy aspiration, while Lyric gained the Art Lover trait and Artistic Prodigy aspiration. (I did not plan for the twins to have the same aspiration, that's just the way the rolls went!).
    01-29-21_8-02-39-pm.png
    01-29-21_8-03-58-pm.png
    01-29-21_8-13-15-pm.png
    01-29-21_8-19-11-pm.png

Comparison pics. I think Ivy has Lia's hair colour, nose and mouth shape, and Heath's skin colour, eye colour and shape(?) and maybe face shape as well. Lyric seems to have Heath's hair colour and eye shape, but the rest may be Lia, I'm not sure. Any opinions on who is the best genetic mix?
    comparison-ivy.png
    comparison-lyric.png
    Bedroom remodels will be in the next update as the rooms were still quite dark so they weren't suitable for picture taking. I'm thinking that Ivy might be a better genetic mix but I'm not sure - it's hard to tell with some of Lyric's features. Opinions are welcome :)

Summer Pancakes turned out to be a girl :lol: . She aged up to teen and there was no doubt then! Now Leo will have to find someone else to become BFFs with because I don't know that Summer will want to be friends with him any more :D.

And @Ojenn, here's Hayden's husband and new dog!
    01-29-21_4-48-56-pm.png
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @Heckstress17 - Have I mentioned how much I love Melrose, its the pink hair I think she is just so pretty! You did a great job making her apartment look like a home, even if it is small. I love seeing Sulani, I'm excited to get there eventually. Melrose looks super cute in her swimsuit. I think Dylan is winning the family over with his charm and good looks. Poor Mel having an accident on her date, I didn't know that was an achievement either! I love seeing everyone's sims in other saves especially my own :wink: MCCC strikes again it seems :( Ainsley is too cute to be homeless AND single, will you be pushing her and Miles back together? I always laugh at the dumpster woohoo option, it's just disgustingly hilarious. Dylan was married?! Wow, lets blame MCCC for that one? :lol: You're all probably sick of me saying it but I really do love the sentiments system in the game and wow MCC is really rubbing that one in! Gabriel seems sweet and a better choice over married-mad Dylan. Mel deserves better anyway so I am glad she called things off.

@Wentcrazy - I believe that shell might be from @JordanNicoleJJ I am so glad she shared it when she did β™₯ Henry seems to be settling in at the work bench and Thalia is such a fit-spiration! I am glad that Henry didn't take too long to get the message Thalia is a catch! Even if he did have a momentary lapse in judgement :lol: Congrats on becoming official, the selfie is always so cute. And whoa three puppies!? I don't think I could deal either ha! University is such a drag so I don't blame you or powering through it.

@EMSimmer30- Oh no! I'm glad you will still be keeping up with the thread at least β™₯

@MayaRose1138 - I am not surprised that Malcolm no longer works at the clinic. I don't think it was for him lol. Her's hoping he doesn't run Fawn away she seems like a good employee. For genetics I think Ivy is the better blend right now. But have you looked at their genetics as Young Adult? It changes to more of what it will be for good by that point. And now I really want to get Hayden and the family a dog lol that looks like a cute one!

@everyone - I am hoping to get some play time in (i.e. more than one hour) today so I will try and post updates and get as far as I can before I get too sleepy. Happy Simming!
    OJenn wrote: Β»
    @MayaRose1138 - I am not surprised that Malcolm no longer works at the clinic. I don't think it was for him lol. Her's hoping he doesn't run Fawn away she seems like a good employee. For genetics I think Ivy is the better blend right now. But have you looked at their genetics as Young Adult? It changes to more of what it will be for good by that point. And now I really want to get Hayden and the family a dog lol that looks like a cute one!

Pickles is a very friendly dog :). It was actually one of the first strays that came around!

I've done a comparison pic, aging the kids up in CAS (so I'm assuming that's an accurate representation). Have a look and see what you think.
    comparison-all.png
    These won't be the hairstyles that I use for them when they age up but they give a good clear look at the faces.

@MayaRose1138 - Hmm I would say, looking at all the kids aged up, both girls have mom's eye shape. I am not really sure where Lyric's lips come from but either her or Leo would be a good blend of their parents β™₯
    edited January 2021
    Evergreen Harbor - Generation 4 update 2

In my last update, Melrose broke things off with her first boyfriend, Dylan, after discovering he was cheating. She then met her new neighbor, Gabriel (2nd male genepool mate for this gen) and became fast friends. Isn't he a stud? :weary::grimace:
    i9rH7Ya.png

He drops by to shower and flirt on the regular, and Melrose doesn't mind one bit.
    2wqUR8s.png

After a lot of innocent flirting, Melrose asked him on a date. She picked this really cool restaurant in Sulani, but was unaware that this particular neighborhood had a bag NAP. Which apparently Gabriel was determined to support. :smirk: Playing on his phone won him no points with me. #stillnotafan
    iiDDHcZ.png

But Melrose didn't mind the bags, or Gabriel paying more attention to his phone then her. They ended up having an awesome 1st date.
    1RXv8zO.png

and Mel is content to be herself with her geeky unattentive man. That's gotta count for something right? (the clay/future cube glitch is still running rampant!)
    WmXAypk.png

It's important to note that Dylan is still somewhat in the picture. Melrose is a people person, so it was hard for her to lose Dylan's friendship. She's trying to put the past in the past.
    SsrkDU1.png

Friends can cuddle... right?
    iB4gjH8.png

Oh and the modern development NAP that Melrose voted for when she moved in finally passed!
    2wlsvbL.png

Her apartment building looks 10x's better now :smile: (also, note Dylan leaving after their friendly cuddle sesh lol)
    R1YTiP7.png

Shortly after her date with Gabriel, Melrose got a call that a substantial inheritance would be hers to claim if she married within the next 7 days. Being the spontaneous girl she is, she agreed!
    oeoY1Cv.png

A beautiful cafe had just opened in Newcrest, and Melrose thought it would be the perfect place to have date #2 with Gabriel. This awesome lot was built by our @Kiwicantdie and it's amazing! :love:
    5m6sou9.png

Look at how doofy this dude looks you guys! :bawling::lol: on a positive note, this cafe is decorated so adorably that I could almost forget my heir's on a date with a mate I don't like :lol:
    HtQBcIo.png

After their coffee date ended, Melrose asked Gabriel to step outside with him. She then surprised him by proposing! (Despite my reservations, that inheritance clock was tickin' :joy: )
    1mzHKB0.png

If Gabriel was put off by being proposed to after only 2 dates he didn't show it.
    iBxyw9B.png
    1KwWQhT.png

With no time to waste, the happy couple planned the wedding for the very next day. Melrose's booked the event at the GORGEOUS Red Wine Chapel, also built by @Kiwicantdie It is so full of detail, and so well planned out and built that I was just in awe :love::heart: When I placed it it said that 116 build and buy mode items had been removed, so if it looks a little different then that's why. But seriously, I have no idea why you didn't wanna share these lots because they are truly stunning! I'm so happy to finally have them :smiley:
    Pjw8PQb.png

Her sister in-law, Poppy, was there looking super cute in her pant suit. Obviously, her Mom, Thalia, was there as well. She's aged so gracefully :heart: I also love how the first thing she did was order herself a drink :lol: Her brothers, Miles, and Meric, were there too. As was robot WALL-E, but you can only see his legs.
    JK5oPiG.png

I gotta tell ya. I think the whole family was a bit skeptical about Melrose marrying a guy she'd never even brought home, but Miles was the only one brave enough to say it :lol:
    CZ6nQyf.png

Melrose's friend, Hayden, also seemed quite surprised that her friend was marrying so quickly, but was still supportive.
    8AsQNNE.png

Rushed or not, Melrose so excited about her big day. :heart:
    ihRXIp0.png

Gabriel appeared to be equally excited...
    eiThegq.png

Though it's hard to tell because he always has this dumbstruck look on his face :joy::lol::tired_face:
    LCwbJA6.png

The wedding was almost called off. In what I can only describe as Dylan "speaking now or forever holding his peace". Melrose got this lovely message right before the ceremony was about to begin. :flushed::expressionless::hushed:
    5UbrsgC.png

She thought about it only for a moment. Then she ghosted him and carried on with her vows to Gabriel.
    9bMyvl0.png

Some of the guest even sat for the ceremony!
    fPEBJq8.png

but other's, including the mother of the bride, stood outside the chapel... please EA I'm begging you, fix weddings!
    RUvkxa8.png

At least her Dad was there to give his little girl away. (Look at Gabriel. He's like "hur hur wonder who that guy is??" :joy:
    3XKUFJU.png

Meric, was also graciously seated inside next to his new wife. Who I can only assume just learned about her husband's soon to be love child :grimace: I'm so sorry Poppy! I knew he didn't deserve you!
    umMOlT0.png

Terrible husband or not, he is her BFF though, so you know they had to do their secret "handshake" :smile:
    BCSJWo4.png

Inside the reception lounge the party was in full swing. Her brother's ex-girlfriend, Ainsley, even showed up! Gabriel looked stunned to see her lol
    RC6SICE.png

Thalia and Carter were happily celebrating their daughter's marriage, and of course their robot companion was nearby. :blush:
    L6lIW3t.png

Thalia was sending her husband off to the bar all night to get her drinks :lol:
    sygy7hs.png

Melrose was loving the fruit punch fountain! I always forget to place these on my lots so I was super excited to see it here.
    880qUb4.png

Oh! and look at this hot mess townie that the game generated to be the musical guest! :smirk: that's what I get for taking out the NPC mod lol
    6EEK7KM.png

The caterer made about 10 dinner meals, but no cake. So Melrose made her own... look how proud she is of baking a hamburger wedding cake :lol::trollface:
    O2esuTw.png

Gabriel stepped up and made a white cake. It was a little late, but better late then never. :smiley:
    cjVvoAz.png

:heart:
    RRLDT6p.png

@Kiwicantdie thought of everything, the honeymoon suite has a hot tub! And if you were wondering about Melrose's promised inheritance? She'll be checking the mail :lol:
    gMfHefZ.png

I need to plug my laptop in, so I'll be back for comments later tonight, tomorrow at the latest! Happy Simming!
    Here for comments :smile: I've also uploaded Melrose and Meric if anyone wanted them.

@EMSimmer30 - No! :bawling: That's terrible news! I'm so sorry about your computer :disappointed: I really hope that some large lump sum of money unexpectedly comes your way and you can treat your yourself to a new one. Tax return, 3rd stimulus, the lottery?? lol something! But seriously, that's so upsetting. I'll be looking forward to your final updates. I really do love your family this generation. I'm so sad we won't be seeing much more of them. :disappointed: I hope you'll still enjoy following the thread from your phone :heart:

@MayaRose1138 - The turtle hatching parade sounds adorable! I've never completed the Conservationist career, and unfortunately I don't think Melrose will either, but it's been fun while it's lasted! That's the career the trait randomizer rolled for her, but her Eco Innovator aspiration requires her to get a job as a Civil Designer and I always aim to finish my sims aspirations. I totally forgot to answer your question about that a few days ago, sorry! This is the first time I've gotten it as an aspiration, but so far she's needed to collect and sell rain water, and join that career. Watch the next stage be live on a 50x50 plot of land aka something else that's impossible to do from her small apartment :joy:

It is such a great idea to use the space where walk-in closets are meant to go as a place for beds! I never know what to do with those spaces when I'm following a floor plan, but from now on I'm gonna do that. I love seeing what a great student little Leo is. I also think it's great that his parents make time to help him with his homework and projects :heart: When I played a sim running a Vet clinic I too use to try to close the clinic by 3pm so she could get home to her kids, but like you said, it didn't always work out that way. Haha Fawn's face while looking at the pet puddle she's suppose to clean is too funny. I certainly hope she's a better employee then Malcolm :lol: it helps that she and Lia can bond over their toddlers. Tobias is such a cutie! Thank you for sharing :heart: omg it's so funny that Mr.Landgrab returned as a patient :lol: he for sure was telling Fawn all the reasons he left. Ivy and Lyric are adorable children, and how cool about their twinning aspirations! :love: Based on seeing all 3 kids as YA's I'd say that Ivy looks to be the best blend genetically, but somehow Leo's still my fav. I think he has Heath's mouth, so that's something lol! Apparently Lyric has Heath's mouth too, it's just so strange how the genetic system translated it to be so large on the female frame.

@OJenn - I'm so glad you like Melrose so much :smiley: I think she's really pretty, and her pink hair is just too cute and well made! I hope we get more hairs like it in whatever packs the sims 4 has left. Dylan's definitely a charmer. I just wish he wasn't so charming to other women :grimace: haha yeaaaaah that "pee on a date" achievement is one I could've gone without for sure :lol: I love having Hayden in my game :heart: she and Melrose have become really close friends. The sentiment system is the best! I didn't push Miles and Ainsley back together, mainly because MCC married him off to Elsa Heck aka my daughters simselves child from @debjameswhite 's game and I thought that was pretty cool... but apparently things didn't work out for them :joy: Now's your time Ainsley! lol
    EDjFe7E.png
  • debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @MayaRose1138 How funny that your toddlers had stranger danger for Father Winter! The girls are so cute asking for presents. I love the pictures of Lia seeing patients while the toddlers entertain themselves. They're good ambassadors for the business! Aww poor Heath having to deal with Malcolm. Lia is always good at finding ways to encourage him though :)

Awww look at those toddlers with the presents and pets. They're so cute!! Aww what a cute kid Leo aged up to! Of course he's cute though. Look at his parents! His new room looks great. Oh my gosh! Building sand castles with the toddlers was adorable!! OH no! I just saw you don't like how they look as YA...I thought as a child Leo had a mix of both parents but let's see what his next look is.

Aww look at Leo doing his homework! I love him. I love his hat and I love his glasses. It's so fun that Fawn started working at the practice. I think it's so hard to tell the genetic mix before kids hit the teen years. I honestly don't even try before then. OHHH...ok hmmm...Leo I think could be good (he needs to trim his eyebrows though!) Although other than gender he seems to be 100% mom. I guess other than hair color I would say the same about Lyric. Ivy has a mix of both parents...I'm honestly not sure though who I would choose.

@OJenn Oooo! I'm excited about what you found in MCCC! I can't wait to hear how it works for people! I won't try it with Lachlan since he already started but maybe someone else!

Oh I had not noticed Laurent's freckles before! He moved into adulthood with grace. Oh what a cutie little Olive is. I love Laurent and Hayden together. Oh I love seeing the sentiment system. I'm excited for it to kick into my game :) Awww I hate when the family members die and make our sims so sad. Poor Gideon. hehe I love that nice long walk sending Hayden into labor! Aww Bramble is such a cute name!

@BrilliantDisaster Jabari is a really cute kid! Can't wait for more :) Congrats on the new nooboo on the way! Ooo look at that angry face! Definitely didn't want a sister!! haha I love her name.

@Kiwicantdie OMG OMG first post as much as you can all the time! Second, I'm so glad you have an update with the star wars pack. As annoyed as I was about them making it, I still want to see it. Thank you thank you thank you!! I love how you opened it, with Thalia taking him to this far away planet. I love them sitting at a picnic table as the storm trooper walks by. Oh River! Please notice our girl Thalia!! I love him in his pink outfit! I've had a few issues caused by the NPCC mod and your comment made me decide to finally just take it out. Oh I saw @Heckstress17 commenting on having one of your builds and I was wondering how she got it! Now I know. I love River keeping the Stormtroopers busy while Thalia was working. They're a team!! Awww! Look at Thalia getting protective of him! I'll swoon soon :) OMG look at them! How cute him feeding her from his fork!! I love it! OH no! Scary!!! eeep Kylo Ren don't kill our heir!! Oh my gosh...how funny. Thanks Thalia for that friendly chat Kylo Ren won't suspect a thing when I just pop back over here. oooo they found her and yay it's awkward! Oh look at those awesome light sabers! What?! River won? Amazing! I love the look on her face. You always catch the best pictures!! Oh what a sweet place for a kiss! YES! Awesome update. So happy. Let me come full circle and say post as much as you can all the time!

@Francisca464 I love the collage you did of the Greene kids! It's awesome :)

@Heckstress17 Melrose is soooo pretty. I really love her. oof. That is a tiny footprint for an heir's home! I LOVE the kitchen! The apartment looks great. hehe poor Melrose. The voices are giving her anxiety about those NAPs!!! Oh no! Why is the dazed moodlet invading? What happened? Awww Miles is ready to defend his sister. Good boy! hehe I remember when I had a sim with that job who didn't live in Sulani! It works :) And what a perk inviting your love interest to those pretty locations. hehe I'm glad I'm not the only one who's heir's family all came to check on them! At least Dylan knows what he's getting himself in to. Aww I love their New Years outing! How cute! Oh no! Poor Melrose. What an awkward achievement! Awww! but I love Ainsley! I want her to marry Miles! WHAT? WAIT WHAT? Awww but Dylan!! Oh sweet Selena. I love her. Oh no! Poor Hayden haha I thought she had the Strangeville curse for a minute. OMG I love her and Selena. I'm so glad they're friends! oooo Poppy! That's a good combo! OH no! Carter aged up!!! Aww I'm sad about Dylan. OK Gabriel...let's see how you are...<skeptical>. Oh my, Melrose also seems interested in him right off the bat! Look at her eyes! Oh man...good bye Dylan! Thanks for being a jerk!!

Eeep! Gabriel! No? What is wrong with him? hehe Oh my gosh. Seriously? A bag? Why EA why? Why do you do this to us?? OMG Dylan? What? I'm so confused! Wow, the apartment building looks great after that NAP passed! OMG I almost can't believe it's moving forward with Gabriel. Look how beautiful Thalia looks as an elder! I love her so much. OMG Dylan! He wants her back! I'll forgive every other thing you've done EA if only you fix weddings. Oh I love Carter getting Thalia drinks. It's perfect. Oh I literally just took the NPC mod out as well. Nice to see what is in store for me!! OH! I can't wait to see what you get! Sawyer also had that happen and it's why he married Lucia so quickly but something happened I think with University and he never got the money >:|

Awww I just saw your comment to @OJenn about Miles and Elsa! I'm said it didn't work out for them!! I love Elsa so much!!

@Wentcrazy Oooo you're using @JordanNicoleJJ 's house like so many of us are! Hooray!! Haha look at Thalia's face! It's great :) Henry?! How can you not be moved by sweet Thalia's moves? Aww look at those sweet dogs! I love them. Oh thank goodness they finally kissed! Maybe Henry realized he missed Thalia when she was away? Henry looks so concerned all the time hehe I can't say I blame you for wanting to rush them through university. That's how I feel all the time!

@EMSimmer30 Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear about your game and your computer. I hope eventually you'll be able to rejoin us!

• tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    Hey ya'll! I should have an update this week. I haven't had time to play since the last time I posted comments (like three pages ago :astonished: ) but I'm hoping to play tomorrow or Wednesday and get enough pics for an update, cause I only have enough for like half an update right now :sweat_smile:

@Francisca464 I love seeing Aiyden making progress on his aspiration - I miss playing Aiyden & Iris so much, they were such fun sims. I don't think I would complain if a vampire showed up uninvited to do laundry...especially with lazy Iris and her endless piles of laundry :lol: Port Promise is so gorgeous with the green initiatives NAP active! Amazing pics :love: Those are the perfect NAPs for Aiyden & Iris! Aww poor sad Florian :confused: I'm sure he'll come around to having a little sister eventually...maybe :tongue: She's so cute though!! I adore the new toddler clothes we got with Eco Lifestyle. Aww poor Iris! I don't blame you for forgetting her bday though, two toddlers is a lot to manage :grimace: LOL I love that Clover is going to be lazy like Iris, meanwhile Florian is going to be a neat-freak and has to put up with BOTH of their messes for the foreseeable future...oh you poor thing Florian :lol:

@Kiwicantdie So many updates - I'm LIVING for it :smiley: Mount Komorebi is gorgeous :love: Look at Kaori - all professional and business-woman-like!! She's come so far since being a crazy teen who lights her ex's house on fire :sweat_smile: I love seeing the boys immerse themselves in the culture and enjoy some sight-seeing while they finish their last semester of college, it's like a studying abroad program! Congrats to the boys for finally graduating!! Oh man oh man oh man I'm so excited for this mountain climb - I wanted to complete it SO BADLY in my game, but no one had the skill :unamused: All of the pics are seriously so amazing, omg. That super tall icy wall is what got my sims, they couldn't even attempt to climb it :tired_face: I truly appreciate you risking your sims lives so we could see the peak of Mount Komorebi - those pics are AMAZING :love: I was about to say if Max doesn't propose on the top of that 🐸🐸🐸🐸 mountain he never will :lol: I'm so happy for them! They're honestly a great match. The wedding was so perfect too - it's exactly the wedding I think Kaori would want. Thalia!!! Of course River is still completely oblivious to her flirting :expressionless: Buuut I am actually so excited to see their trip to Batuu! I still hate the pack with a fiery passion, but I want to see it :sweat_smile: Okay...you're really making me want to play with the Star Wars pack after seeing your pics of Batuu :love: It actually looks pretty cool...as much as it pains me to say it lol. Omg they look so cool in their star wars outfits. I know nothing about the factions, but you make it sound so cool. OOOOO River's finally flirting with the right woman!! :smiley: And all it took was a trip to outer space :lol: AHHH the return of Kylo Ren! He's even more terrifying in Batuu with that crazy red lightsaber :flushed: I'm sooo glad River finally got in touch with Rey so he can get over her and get onto Thalia :smirk: River and Thalia's light saber duel was awesome! AND FINALLY THEIR FIRST KISS YESSSS! I can't wait for the next update!!

@BrilliantDisaster I've never had a butler in-game before, that's awesome! It so fitting for a doctor & an engineer with a mansion! Aw hopefully Jabari comes around to having a lil sis, he's so mad! Mabel's a cutie!! She looks like a great mix of her parents - I see a lot of Aiyden and Iris in her!

@Wentcrazy Lola and Lady are SOOO cute omg :love: LOL I love that Thalia took Henry on a date to the wedding chapel - big hints :lol: AHHH the secret society!! I totally forgot about that!! (When Discover Uni first came out I had a sim join it, and he couldn't un-join it when he graduated but he also couldn't participate in anything and it was a huge hassle. So uh..let me know how it goes for you so I know whether or not to keep avoiding it :lol: ) I'm so excited for Henry to move in with Thalia! The house looks amazing!! I love how you've decorated it. At least Thalia knows how to flirt, because Henry clearly doesn't lol. Aww yay doggos!! They're so cute :love: Yes finally some flirting from Henry! It's like Henry completed changed overnight - are you sure an alien didn't kidnap the real Henry and its an imposter? :sweat_smile: I mean I'm happy about it either way, cause they're such a cute couple. And I love that Kaori has become a prominent figure in all of our games lol. Puppies!!! I don't blame you for giving them away though, that's a lot of dogs to take care of...plus they have to have room for at least a few kids lol. Good luck to Thalia with her uni degree! I'm sure she'll breeze through it with no problem.

@Heckstress17 Ooo you know I love a long update, and you spoil me with not one, but TWO long updates :heart: Oh how I don't miss having teens in the house :lol: Wow, Miles is VERY forgiving :flushed: I guess you learn to be when you have an evil bro and an erratic sis lol. Speaking of my erratic queen, I just adore Melrose's crazy episodes :lol: Good thing Meric was there to put out the fire though, that could've gone much worse :grimace: Ooo go Miles!! I totally ship him and Ainsley :smirk: And as always, love seeing Thalia and Carter still so in love :heart: Hey at least if risky woohoo gets you, at this point you can just move out your gen 4 heir and pretend like it never happened...that's what I did :lol: The teens playing videogames is too relatable lol. Also you always make your teens seem like actual teens and I'm so jealous :tongue: The bowling alley pics are so perfect! I can't wait to download it for my game (just as soon as I figure out where to put it :sweat_smile: ). Ooo get it Miles! Dumpster woohoo + the cloud of stink...super gross...but teens will be teens :lol: Dylan looks so cool in your game - that hairstyle is perfect for him! WALL-E MET EVE!!! (I still want WALL-E for my game btw! Idk if you've uploaded him to the gallery yet lol) Aww..I'm sad that it wasn't the happiest meeting, but I'm sure WALL-E will cheer her up and win her over eventually. I will definitely be downloading Miles and Ainsley for my game, thank you! MERIC! Poor WALL-E :bawling: Although WALL-E's angry face is super hilarious, and electrical shocks actually help servos rather than hurt them...so it's probably for the best that WALL-E was the one to discover Meric's prank :lol: The decor looks gorgeous! Even the super thin tree...thanks Meric :lol: What a perfect Winterfest with the whole family :heart: ...and WALL-E meditating?? Weird flex but okay :lol: Awww I love how happy Melrose looks with Dylan! Too bad she couldn't go on that date, but the twins' YA bday celebration definitely takes priority! Melrose has some great traits, and that aspiration is perfect for Evergreen Harbor! Melrose is so pretty and omg I love her outfits, so colorful! You made that apartment look so much bigger and more open than I did. Now I'm considering completely changing Thad's apartment layout :lol: I seriously love Melrose's apartment though - I can't pic a fav room cause I love them all. Ugh I HATE the Back to the Old Days NAP. I had it in Port Promise for awhile and it was the worst. Conservationist totally fits Mel! And Sulani is the perfect place for romantic dates with her new boo :smirk: I'm so glad Melrose is getting out on the town with Dylan cause I'm loving seeing all these builds, I totally remember the Oasis Springs club from your OS rebuild! I love that Mel's planting the community garden at the park! I still haven't done anything with it in my game, but its so perfect for Mel. "Convince to leave spouse" WHAT?!?! MCCC, why you gotta do our girl like that ?!!? :astonished: I honestly don't blame Mel for breaking things off with him. Plus I kinda have a soft spot for Gabe, even though he was the player in my game :sweat_smile: He's so sweet and adorable and geeky in your game and I just love him! He does make some derpy faces though... :lol: Oh no, the bag NAP strikes again :grimace: It honestly seems kinda fitting though with Mel's erratic breakdown...one big bunch of crazy, and I love it :lol: Man I'm so torn...seeing Mel with Dylan...she just looks so happy! BUT I know Dylan's a player and Gabe is way better for her. Congrats to the happy couple!! That inheritance pop-up is a lifesaver sometimes, gives you the "push" to need to push things along lol. The wedding was so pretty :love: Mel has the cutest poses omg. OF COURSE Dylan called to insert himself at the last possible second...I would've been torn too honestly :sweat_smile: But I'm glad she stuck with Gabe. She'd gone to far, I mean you're at the altar, say the I Do's and get the money :lol: Thalia and Carter are looking good as ever with their grey hair - they aged so well! YIKES that townie :lol: I don't care if NPCC ruins my game, I refuse to have those townies in my game :lol:

@debjameswhite Yay another update! The Winterfest decorations look amazing. I love seeing the family together again! Ahh Thalia!! Thanks Aunt Hailey :wink: Of course the weather was too bad to leave :smirk: I'm so excited for them!

@MayaRose1138 Aww poor Ivy is scared of Father Winter. At least she cheered up when she realized "Father Winter" means "presents!" Look at all those cute toddles running around! LOL I love the pic of the cats standing guard in front of the toddler bed :lol: And the pic of Ivy playing with Winter - sooo cute :love: Honestly it's about time Malcolm got fired, he definitely wasn't good at his job :tongue: Leo looks like he got his mom's eyes and dad's mouth, obviously mom's hair and skin color. His new room looks great! What a little social butterfly, and doing great at scouts I see! I love that Fawn is working at the clinic now. I always thought she would make a good vet. The girls are super cute as kids! I personally like either Leo or Ivy. I'd say they're both good genetic mixes so just pick the one that has the best traits when they age up.

@OJenn Laurent's still looking fiiine in his "older" age, tho he doesn't look a day over YA! Olive is sooo cute :heart: Gideon and Thalia's babies are super cute too - I see so much Thalia in them! Eeeep a baby boy! I adore the name Bramble :love:
  • KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    @Francisca464 OMG I love the genetic comparison you made! I totally forgot to re-post my Greene gen when you asked and I'm sorry you had to go dig in the past pages of the thread! Still, gotta say that you did an amazing job. It's so cool seeing all the genetic variations we got with the same founders <3

@Heckstress17 (yeah, I can't do anything about my covid-deniers parents :cold_sweat: though "deniers" isn't the most accurate description, they don't deny the virus, just... are strongly opinionated and have been feeding on facebook "infos" about it for months so I can barely try to talk some sense into them :bawling: )
    Yay I'm so glad to see posts from you! <3 And not one, but two of them in a row! #blessed :tongue: I'm so late to the party (I'm studying super hard for some exams that are coming in a couple of weeks :grimace: )
    Where to begin?? Melrose is GORGEOUS. I love the ya makeover you gave her! The first outfit especially seems to fit her so well! The bold colors speak to me lol. Aaaah Conifer Station, one day I'll get there too :joy: seeing a new neighborhood is so refreshing. And her apartment!! Gah, I missed your builds. That place is so small, but you managed to decorate it so well! (we need bunk beds SO BAD why don't we have them yet omg) It definitely has a Melros-y vibe :tongue: Tiny Living is such an awesome stuff pack, I wish all previous stuff packs were this cool. I have to give it to you, you're super brave for choosing to switch mate and go for the one you don't like due to in-game "signs". Here I was, all happy for Melrose and Dylan, enjoying their young adult romance, dates and good times (despite Melrose's bladder failing at the worst moment xD) and all of that jazz, and eagerly waiting for them to marry and have a kid, and-- welp, guess not :joy: the "convince to leave spouse" was so unexpected! After her first woohoo (in a dumpster) too!! Smh. And don't even get me started with Ainsley, who's suddenly homeless and not even engaged to Miles lol- they're safe in my game, at least! Aaaaaw I wasn't expecting Poppy to marry Meric :love: I totally ship it lol even if he's "bad". Again, you're #goals for letting Gabriel and Melrose give it a try after the whole Dylan fiasco. I mean- I don't dislike Gabriel at all?? I think he's derp enough for a unique sim like Melrose :blush: - we need to do something about these "friends" coming over every evening and (ab)using the shower tho :joy: water ain't free, guys! Their date in Sulani with Gabriel wearing a bag on the head is... one of a kind :joy::joy::joy: I wasn't expecting to see my builds in your update!! OMG Melrose going right after that inheritance money and marrying Gabriel at the speed of light... she would definitely do something like that lol. OH NO the 116 items removed from the lounge :bawling: I actually think I get the pack you're missing by seeing what's been removed. I was thinking about renovating these builds a few weeks ago, 'cause the exterior are not my tea anymore + there's just way too much clutter everywhere :bawling: -- but back to the wedding: I know I've already said it, but Melrose is S T U N N I N G :flushed: Gabriel's the luckiest sim ever. OMG Dylan's text tho!! What the hell happened!! :joy: I can't believe you didn't call the wedding off at that moment and went on marrying Gabriel! The drama! --- Meric!!!! Right in front of my salad Poppy! *facepalm* -I can't deny I live for drama like this in game :joy: oh well. The reception was so cute, Thalia almost stole Melrose's stage by being the hottest grandma in town :joy: did I spot a pregnant Ainsley or are my eyes playing tricks on me??? You know, I really do think that Melrose and Gabriel are super cute together <3 he might not have been your first mate choice, but he seems to be able to make Mel happy, so that's what matters the most other than future heir genes lol. I'm glad your sims had a lovely wedding in my awkward build :grimace: you surely made it look like they had a wonderful time!!

@Wentcrazy nice house renovations! I'm so glad we're all using @JordanNicoleJJ 's shell for this gen :mrgreen: it's fun! I can't believe how hard Thalia tried to seduce Henry :joy::joy::joy: but it's amazing that at the end she managed to make him wake up in a sense. Go Henry! Get the girl! All of Thalia's work paid off :joy: I'm super proud lol. I love the pic of Henry knitting while sitting on the edge of the pool, I feel like my sims's been doing that for weeks now. Aaahw Thalia has an older sister! Nice! Of course Thalie would be suspicious of super polite boy Henry :joy: like "dude you seriously didn't make a move on her until the very last minute?" lol. Aaaaaah and there are puppies too!! I hope they found their forever homes in your game <3

@MayaRose1138 Leo is such a good boy <3 I'm glad to see Fawn in your game too! She and Lia exchanged tons of parenting stories for sure. Tbh it's such a great idea to have toddler/kids spaces in vet clinics, especially if your sims are vets, so that you can bring them along and work on everybody's skills. It's a win/win scenario! Aaaaaaw Ivy and Lyric aged up! <3 and they're such cuties!! I think they got a better genetic mix than their big brother, tbh... but I'm not sure who's better between the two of them yet. Even in their teen comparison, they appear to be both great mixes, while Leo's 99% Lia. I guess it'll come down to traits or personality??

@debjameswhite I'm glad you enjoyed the update with the most hated pack ever :joy: tbh I liked the pack more than I expected?? It's surely a super niche pack with very little gameplay other than missions (which are fun to complete, nonetheless). But for a super Star Wars fan like me, it's nice to have a Star Wars-y corner in the game and live my nerdy dreams :tongue: Thalia finally got her boy, so I'm ready to move to Gen 3 :wink:
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
    Olive is just smitten with her baby brother and I love it β™₯
    7c97bb71ce.png

She is almost always in his room and it's the cutest thing
    8db3f41706.jpg

Bramble has won over everyone's heart in this house especially daddy Laurent's
    2aebab644c.png

Thalia stopped by to see check up on her sister-in-law and have a peek at her little nephew
    c68f9ae0f3.jpg

5abca79821.jpg

In all the excitement a birthday was forgotten, sorry Hayden. She didn't seem to mind though
    2a5d89923d.jpg

0b1b0677eb.jpg

Besides she's been busy helping her babies skill up, I swear Bramble's room is the new hangout spot
    b2f185ea8f.jpg

Soon enough Bramble lept from his crib somewhat confused. Me too Bramble, me too.
    baf343eb3c.jpg

He rolled the angelic trait which is a great match up with an Independent sibling
    fcd2e5c052.png

1ea7a1509e.png

Olive was more than happy to have a pint sized playmate
    e8c54a9d89.jpg

Bramble is still working out Potty training and I almost peed myself laughing
    0fa4aca753.jpg

Hayden definitely had her work cut out for her return to work after taking time off
    874de4733f.jpg

Grandma Jade has been a huge help with her own key she often lets herself in to check on her grandbabies
    b07895a786.jpg

With the kiddos on a pretty good sleeping schedule Hayden has found time for the family hobby, gardening
    55f943f185.jpg

But the good times couldn't last long and Hayden learned her mom's twin died
    719a420dae.png

It was tough to see her mom so heartbroken
    ef993be2da.jpg

At the same time her nieces and nephews were aging up into children complete with all the sadness
    6ee67923ed.jpg

928c4aaabc.jpg

Their aging up could only mean one thing...Olive was aging up too! She rolled the adventurous trait and got the whiz kid aspiration.
    5aa7780650.jpg

After a makeover she spent a great deal of her birthday trying to cheer up her mom who was sad about losing her uncle Atlas.
    dc7bec6d3b.jpg

Olive is a pretty friendly kid and already has a best friend, her name is Emmalyn
    daf03f9f9a.jpg

She is the one person willing to play chess with Olive, even when she cheats
    c444a6b048.jpg

Bramble is still really attached to his big sister so when she isn't hanging with her bestie he's vying for he attention
    c1e7326dc6.jpg

One of the mods I have showed this after Hayden and Laurent had a little lunch date and I thought it was so cute
    45232159d5.png

Unfortunately we lost Jade right around the time that Hayden learned she wasn't pregnant. She and Laurent have been trying
    2f1f65402c.png

Olive was a wreck for days after finding out
    30a60f1156.jpg

For now I will leave you all with this cute little collection of pictures. Bramble has a bday soon so I hope to have a mini update for that soon
    0e0aa8b3e8.jpg

8bf91386e3.jpg

e1f63e8d22.jpg
  • Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    edited February 2021
    @MayaRose1138 Leo is a cutie! I just realized that you have two names that I used in my Brindleton Bay challenge lol. My first gen kiddo's were named Leo and Fawn. Anyway, as for genetics.. I think Leo definitely has Lia's nose and eyes and the lips could very well be Lia's too? He seems to resemble her a lot. What a cute bedroom :heart: Summer might me a girl? Sometimes the townie girls look a lot like boys, especially with certain hairstyles and clothes. Lyric and Ivy are super cute too! You said you didn't like how they look so far? It looks like both of them have Lia's eyes, but Ivy has Heaths eye color. There is a slight difference in the mouths though! I think Ivy inherited Heaths mouth shape. I'm torn because I love Lyrics hair color, but I think Ivy is the best genetic mix so far. Ah! I see you did a YA comparison... let's see. Oh, I'm surprised, I thought Lyric would have Lia's mouth shape but I think she has Heath's? I'm not sure who I like better. They both seem like a good pick. Lyric looks like Lia but thanks to the hair color, mouth shape and the slightly thinner face she does look very different. And Ivy looks more like Heath thanks to the face shape and skin color. I'd go with one of the girls though, I think Leo is a copy of Lia (you could try making him female in CAS to see how much he resembles her if they were of the same gender).

@OJenn Olive is adorable :love: Those big eyes and the hair and everything. I hope Iris' hair color will stay for generations to come. In mine it's already gone :yum: Unless I get a surprise baby. I love Gideon and Thalia's kids too! It's great that they are of the same age as Olive. I'm gonna check out the mod you mentioned because it sounds interesting! I miss a bit of enthusiasm about kids in the game itself. Omg Bramble! That name :astonished: I'm dead lol. Seriously, I love it. And his green bedroom is so fitting. Hayden's birthday pose is the best :heart: She's so positive, of course she didn't mind being forgotten about. Gah I didn't think Bramble could be even cuter than Olive but he is :bawling: These toddlers are the cutest! I'm serious, they are in my top 10 of cutest sim toddlers :yum: I'm thinking of making gardening the family hobby too! It's the only thing Iris is really passionate about in my game, so it makes sense. Besides, I really enjoy gardening in The Sims hehe. Aww Atlas :disappointed: Poor Jade... It's always hard losing sims. I sort of liked Olives hair and teeth when she just aged up :smiley: But she's still adorable with her makeover. Ohh Emmalyn is a cutie! I love her multicolored eyes. What mod are you using that gave you the Undying Adoration moodlet? Oh no Jade too :disappointed: I had hoped she'd stick around a bit longer. Your family is adorable! I can't wait to see child Bramble :smile:

@Kiwicantdie Yay I love how you incorporated Batuu and the search for Rey into your gameplay! I have to be honest and admit that I've never seen Star Wars, so I'm completely clueless as to who and what everything is in this post :joy: But I still enjoyed it! I'm also all for River sticking with his pink color scheme, even on Batuu. I'm sorry NPCC broke your game! That really sucks :neutral: I was worried it might be broken when I saw it hadn't been updated, so I went over to the Patreon and paid some money and downloaded a newer version. So far I haven't seen any bugs, but this version was published back in October so I'm not sure it works like it should either. At least the Star Wars pack was included in it? I saw some menu items for Batuu roles. I'm so happy this trip to Batuu worked when it comes to River and Thalia growing closer! I totally get why she wasn't in a hurry to find Rey lol. Plus it's hilarious to see that River doesn't really have space exploring skills but still manages to help by chatting up the Stormtroopers :joy: Huh Sims can feed each other now? I haven't seen that interaction ever! How does it work, when did that happen :anguished: But yay for love! Ahahaha Kylo Ren busting River and Thalia meanwhile hip-bumping that random guy in the background is possibly the best Sims picture I've seen to date. Calling people over for a chat is a great new distraction tactic imo :joy: Woah, I might know nothing about Star Wars, I do know light sabers! They look awesome. Even the Stormtrooper is impressed. I'm definitely in camp 'Thalia let him win' btw. OMG FINALLY! They kissed. I can rest easy now. - Don't worry about not posting the Greene kiddo's! I didn't mind going back. Thank you for the compliments! I had a lot of fun doing it and yeah, it's awesome the kids all look slightly different despite having the same parents!

@Heckstress17 Is the apartment the Generation 3 house? You did a great job decorating it! I know what a challenge it is to decorate small spaces and fit everything in there they need. But seriously, it looks amazing. LOL those NAP's are all over the place. I especially love the combination of Back to the old days and Juiced community :joy: The guy in the getting signatures picture looks so familiair, but for the life of me I can't remember why and who he might be. Lol, Miles standing up for his sister is the best. I mean he doesn't look dangerous at all, but it's the thought that counts. If Meric had given that look though... Omg I'd DIE for a job where I can wear a bikini and test the waters :bawling: Well if it's in a place like Sulani at least, not here in The Netherlands. It's cold af in our seas lol. I'd comment on how cute Dylan is and how great his chemistry is with Melrose, but I already read your latest update and know they didn't work haha. So yeah, but still, they were a good couple! Only in The Sims you can clean up after peeing yourself by brushing your teeth :joy: Seriously though, I love how Melrose bounces back from everything in a jiffy. Her life is crazy and she's ok with that. Awww Ainsley, I'm so sad life didn't work out for her. I didn't expect her to break up with Miles. Oh yay! Get a dumpster is sticking :joy: Agh come onnnn Dylan, he didn't even answered her when she asked him to leave his spouse? The guy is outrageous. Poor Melrose. I'm glad she's leaving him. She can do so much better. Aww Poppy is adorable! I mean of course Meric doesn't deserve her but they still make a good looking couple :joy: Hmm Gabriel is cute and he and Melrose seem like a good couple? But I don't know, I'm missing some chemistry maybe. But yeah, Dylan isn't an option either... We'll see how this plays out. On to your next update! - Oh you replied to me in between, I didn't see that yet so I'll answer this first! Thank you for the compliments on the comparison :heart: I had fun making it. I'm really looking forward to making another one when they're YA's. I'm using the skin @OJenn linked you actually, Rosewater if I remember correctly? It looks great in game. - I actually laughed out loud when you said 'Isn't he a stud' about Gabriel :joy: I mean he isn't ugly but he's very dorkish imho. Yes, case and point by him wearing a bag to their date :joy: Well at least it sort of fits Melrose's crazy personality? Ohh Modern Development! That definitely did something for the apartment building. I'm glad you incorporated Dylans walk of shame into the picture :joy: I'm relieved you don't really like Gabriel yourself because I'm not at all sold on their relationship lol. And of course she's gonna marry him for the money! :joy: I mean the fact that he accepted a proposal after two dates should say enough about the guy. OMG that build is great! I am so happy I snatched all of @Kiwicantdie's builds of the Gallery. (Sorry your game was acting up but I'm rejoicing in the fact that it made you share your lots :yum:) Thalia is like: 'Oh Lord my daughter's gonna marry a guy I don't know for money from some stranger... I need a drink for this!' Well at least Melrose is happy and Gabriel is... excited? In his own way. OMG Dylan almost crashing the wedding :joy: OK I'm just gonna throw this out there but I wouldn't be surprised if Melrose is going to keep seeing Dylan despite being married to Gabriel. And, you know, I'd be down for that drama. Just sayin' lol. Your Gabriel comments are the best :joy: Hur hur... He seriously looks surprised in every picture. Like 'Who am I and how did I get here?' (I'm now laughing so hard I'm disturbing BJ's meeting...) Ah, hot mess townies! They are the best. I always got so worked up about them, but ever since you just show them in your game I'm not as bothered and just keep them like they are. Unless they become friends with my kids, then they're getting a makeover. I'm lowkey disappointed you didn't use the hamburger cake tho :joy: It would be very fitting for Melrose and this wedding. Not that it's bad of course, your pictures are amazing :heart: But I can't say I support this union lol. At least they got the money!

@Wentcrazy Don't feel bad about only decorating! I can't build either so I'm using shells. Glad that's an option. It's so funny to me that Thalia's making moves and Henry just doesn't see it lol. Even the massage didn't work :joy: I mean if that isn't a hint... Come onnn sweet dork, wake up :joy: Oh you made it work! Risky plan, but hey, whatever needs to be done lol. Oh... hmm, it didn't work as well as we thought. Poor Thalia. It must get tiring to try and woo the guy you are living with and he is just not getting it. Oh wow! He immediately went in for the kill once she got back? :joy: Well maybe he realized how much he missed her? Omg I was so scared Thalia was tired of everything and she'd reject him! Phew. Well, it took a while but they're together. Yay! Haha I totally get you giving away the puppies, I mean I love pets but I don't often make my sims get one because it's so much work lol.

@EMSimmer30 Aw I'm sorry your game is glitching and your computer is dying :disappointed: Always sucks when that happens, especially if you know you can't replace it. Don't feel sorry! Life happens. We're glad to have you reading along as best as you can :smile: I hope you can get back to playing soon!
    Post edited by Francisca464 on
  • BrilliantDisasterBrilliantDisaster Posts: 106 Member
    @JordanNicoleJJ
    Thank you. :) I have not played in a while. I got addicted to a new game I bought. I have not forgotten my little family. I like how Jabari and Mabel look so different.
    I’m back at work this week and not having a heap of time to play, respond or update 😞. But I do have a quick question: when using the randomiser for traits, etc., do people skip the teen stage and just roll for YA, or do you roll for teen and YA, then pick the aspiration and skill most suited for your sim? Because I got mostly different aspirations and skills for each of gen 2 rolling for teen and YA!
    @MayaRose1138 I think everyone does it a bit different? But I randomnized the toddler trait with the system from the game itself, then when they were toddlers and about to become kids I used the linked randomniser for their child traits and now that they're children I rolled the rest of their traits/aspiration/hobby. For the next gen I might roll all of the things in one go when they go from toddler to child.

I have an update to post! I played a lot last week but I was too busy/lazy to edit my pictures, so it took me a while. Better late than never right :yum:

Q54sJLj.png
    Last time around Clover became a toddler, to the relief of Florian who now has a playmate. Aiyden is always near Clover so she definitely is a daddy's girl.

rsvNnGT.png
    I also forgot all about Iris' birthday, but she seems to have forgiven me. I gave her an adult makeover and I possibly love her even more now.

z4kqWgh.png
    Random family dinner pic that I found cute, but that also annoyed me because they refuse to use their perfectly fine dining table.

iHubZ3t.png
    OK so toddler Clover looks adorable, but this is her default state and it's been a nightmare.

Jt765zj.png
    And that's not just to me...

ClQzvJ4.png
    She especially throws fits when her parents are about to go to work.

SeZx3os.png
    So Iris and Aiyden tend to drop everything to 'check up on the toddler'.

Fwo3lgF.png
    MIHbxAI.png
    At least her getting attention makes for sweet pictures.

Oy2rnIw.png
    I wanted to show off adult Iris in her work outfit. She's so pretty :love:

nqNiBo1.png
    I tried to make Aiyden go back to fabricating because he's been dropping the ball lately.

dXZiCGa.png
    Luckily Florian manages to keep his sister busy some of the times.

B0ZP4d1.png
    Kgpt6pt.png
    When Iris isn't at work or minding the kids, she's usually to be found in her garden. I think I'm gonna make gardening my family hobby. It's the only thing she's truly passionate about.

y7ab1Ag.png
    Florian was often dancing outside to the outdoor speaker. I ended up removing it because he also went outside in bad weather.

8gvrpd7.png
    I'm still working on project 'Getting Iris to knit' but I literally have to sit her down and make her do it :joy:

LVPJfJy.png
    Showing off Aiyden in his work outfit too because well, I have to be fair about it :wink:

fvnGx7u.png
    Clover still doesn't like her parents going to work.

cUu9WyW.png
    I didn't know that toddlers could play on rocking chairs and that animation is adorable :heart:

GLTkREs.png
    Since I'm the queen of forgotten birthdays, I kept the tradition alive by forgetting Florian's!

H45bUVP.png
    Outfit tour! Since he's neat and a whiz kid I gave him a bit of a little gentleman's wardrobe.

T7QKOYz.png
    To celebrate somewhat the family went to Anavrin for dinner. Aiyden was grumpy because he had to wait to be seated.

ey9Y2gU.png
    They eventually got a good table and I was mostly happy Clover stayed seated.

TIz65n1.png
    In the background Jace was judging me for abandoning them in Rebuilding Brindleton Bay :joy:

HOnC2zL.png
    The birthday boy asked for presents and his mom promised him one when they got home.

B7YXHsG.png
    Unfortunately, dinner was ruined by Clover filling her diaper so everyone was uncomfortable. They did have fun though.

eg3V5iF.png
    Iris doesn't mind changing diapers in a full restaurant one bit. She just threw the dirty one over her shoulder.

mzRaZvX.png
    Something that sent Aiyden over the moon with love.

AzoqUj9.png
    I remember @Heckstress17 saying this too, but my sims don't automatically travel home anymore? They walk home all the way from the lot they are visiting. It takes forever...

Gitr1aq.png
    Anyway, at home Florian got his birthday present and I felt slightly less guilty about forgetting his birthday. He seemed alright with it too.

DTKDnhQ.png
    wDS5jTf.png
    jFrL6vO.png
    Of course he also has a big boy bedroom now. It's not too overly decorated because he's neat, and I added some dinosaur and robot stuff because in my mind that's what he likes. And of course a small lab :smile:

97bqEFn.png
    cvcKmUD.png
    And I'm ending this update the way I started it... with Clover being impossible lol.

I also mentioned to @JordanNicoleJJ that my MCCC arranged some... unholy unions:

5LgKL56.png
    @OJenn's Hayden married @JordanNicoleJJ's Storm...

1UJs5Og.png
    @JordanNicoleJJ's Raven is now together with @Kiwicantdie's Ryder...

s47Rfg5.png
    and @Kiwicantdie's pink boi River found his true love in @JordanNicoleJJ's Eden.

I'm not sure how I feel about these marriages lol. Thanks for reading! It was a bit of a random update, I just took a lot of family life screenshots. Not a lot is happening in my game except for Clover acting up and Aiyden and Iris being busy with the kids/gardening/fabricating/work. At least I have Florian now, who (as you will see in the next update) has been a great help :wink:
  • debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @OJenn Olive is such a little cutie and I just love how much love she has for her baby brother, and OMG the picture of him with his daddy? Too precious! Ooops! Sorry Hayden but you look great! I love Bramble's room and his sweet little bassinet. Ooo you've gotten lucky so far in the toddler department! Oh so lucky Grandma Jade will come over and help with the babies <3 OH NO. I don't like that Jade's twin died! Oooo those are fun traits for Olive! I'm excited for new ones! OH NO! See? I knew it. So sad. Poor Olive. ooo in that last picture Olive looked like a tiny adult!

@Francisca464 Woot an update! The toddlers are adorable. I love Iris's make over and I love that little sitting area behind her. My families don't seem to want to sit at their tables anymore either. Eeep I'm so sorry you got a nightmare toddler! At least she wasn't twins! Isn't it so fun when the toddlers get in the rocking chair? So cute! Oh that's right! I forgot Aiyden was hot headed. Of course he was grumpy about having to wait! haha I love Iris "just throwing" the dirty diaper in the middle of the restaurant. Oh yeah I think that walking home thing is just in this neighborhood. It's really big! Haha poor Clover! I love her. Haha I love your marriages! hehe they're great :)
    I bought University on sale! I'm not going to have any of my sims go there but I wanted the CAS and build items :) This may be against the spirit of things but if any of my sims roll the Uni aspiration, I'm rerolling because after reading everyone's experiences, I don't want that stress while I'm still getting used to the game :lol:.

@OJenn - Olive and Bramble both aged up well! Look at the eyelashes on Bramble - wow! Both of them are adorable, and it's good that they like each other. Hopefully Hayden can have another baby; they get so sad when they're not pregnant :(. Hayden finally turned up in my game the other day, so there'll be a pic in the next update (which will either be tonight or tomorrow).
    @MayaRose1138 - The turtle hatching parade sounds adorable! I've never completed the Conservationist career, and unfortunately I don't think Melrose will either, but it's been fun while it's lasted! That's the career the trait randomizer rolled for her, but her Eco Innovator aspiration requires her to get a job as a Civil Designer and I always aim to finish my sims aspirations. I totally forgot to answer your question about that a few days ago, sorry! This is the first time I've gotten it as an aspiration, but so far she's needed to collect and sell rain water, and join that career. Watch the next stage be live on a 50x50 plot of land aka something else that's impossible to do from her small apartment :joy:

It is such a great idea to use the space where walk-in closets are meant to go as a place for beds! I never know what to do with those spaces when I'm following a floor plan, but from now on I'm gonna do that. I love seeing what a great student little Leo is. I also think it's great that his parents make time to help him with his homework and projects :heart: When I played a sim running a Vet clinic I too use to try to close the clinic by 3pm so she could get home to her kids, but like you said, it didn't always work out that way. Haha Fawn's face while looking at the pet puddle she's suppose to clean is too funny. I certainly hope she's a better employee then Malcolm :lol: it helps that she and Lia can bond over their toddlers. Tobias is such a cutie! Thank you for sharing :heart: omg it's so funny that Mr.Landgrab returned as a patient :lol: he for sure was telling Fawn all the reasons he left. Ivy and Lyric are adorable children, and how cool about their twinning aspirations! :love: Based on seeing all 3 kids as YA's I'd say that Ivy looks to be the best blend genetically, but somehow Leo's still my fav. I think he has Heath's mouth, so that's something lol! Apparently Lyric has Heath's mouth too, it's just so strange how the genetic system translated it to be so large on the female frame.

I did get the Conservationist career finished with Paka'a but it was difficult. When I could send him to work, that was great, but when I kept him home and had to do daily tasks that required him to go out survey things, etc, it was tricky because of him being a merman! You'd think that would make it easier but no.

With some of the floor plans I've looked at for Brindleton Bay, there's going to be some converting going on because I either don't have the furniture for it (like walk-in-robes) or there's no space on the lot. There was one I had to completely cut the garage off the back of the house because to make the rest of the house big enough to live in, the garage just wasn't going to fit! But with that first house plan, those little spaces were perfect sizes for putting the beds in, and then that allows a lot more floor space for other things.

Lyric's looks are growing on me, and she has the most appropriate aspiration and skills rolled with the randomiser. Ivy is more genetically diverse but her career is going to annoy me! Interestingly, in the few days they've been children, I've noticed that Lyric is slightly smarter because she gets her homework finished faster but Ivy is faster with the creative stuff like drawing.

I'm so glad Melrose was able to get married, although Dylan has some nerve!! I like Gabriel (even with the bag on his head) - I think he'll make a great husband for Melrose. I'm eager to find out what she has inherited now that she's married! It could even be something helpful for her aspiration! Small houses and apartments are tricky; I don't need big houses for any aspirations but some are going to be quite small, so there won't be a lot of space for the strays to run around!
    @MayaRose1138 How funny that your toddlers had stranger danger for Father Winter! The girls are so cute asking for presents. I love the pictures of Lia seeing patients while the toddlers entertain themselves. They're good ambassadors for the business! Aww poor Heath having to deal with Malcolm. Lia is always good at finding ways to encourage him though :)

Awww look at those toddlers with the presents and pets. They're so cute!! Aww what a cute kid Leo aged up to! Of course he's cute though. Look at his parents! His new room looks great. Oh my gosh! Building sand castles with the toddlers was adorable!! OH no! I just saw you don't like how they look as YA...I thought as a child Leo had a mix of both parents but let's see what his next look is.

Aww look at Leo doing his homework! I love him. I love his hat and I love his glasses. It's so fun that Fawn started working at the practice. I think it's so hard to tell the genetic mix before kids hit the teen years. I honestly don't even try before then. OHHH...ok hmmm...Leo I think could be good (he needs to trim his eyebrows though!) Although other than gender he seems to be 100% mom. I guess other than hair color I would say the same about Lyric. Ivy has a mix of both parents...I'm honestly not sure though who I would choose.

The problem with making the employee at the clinic just deal with cleaning up is that there's not much else they can do (surprisingly, the tv and stereo are unused!). So Fawn isn't doing much either but she does manage to clean up the messes in a timely manner. I'm going to get her to try dealing with patients soon and see what happens :).

Leo is so cute and such a good child but he is pretty much a male version of Lia, so genetically, that should count him out. Ivy is the most diverse - fairly equal genetics from both parents - but Lyric isn't too bad either. I'm going to have to gender-flip Lyric in CAS and see which features match Heath's. The heir is likely to be one of the girls but I'm not sure who yet.
    @MayaRose1138 Aww poor Ivy is scared of Father Winter. At least she cheered up when she realized "Father Winter" means "presents!" Look at all those cute toddles running around! LOL I love the pic of the cats standing guard in front of the toddler bed :lol: And the pic of Ivy playing with Winter - sooo cute :love: Honestly it's about time Malcolm got fired, he definitely wasn't good at his job :tongue: Leo looks like he got his mom's eyes and dad's mouth, obviously mom's hair and skin color. His new room looks great! What a little social butterfly, and doing great at scouts I see! I love that Fawn is working at the clinic now. I always thought she would make a good vet. The girls are super cute as kids! I personally like either Leo or Ivy. I'd say they're both good genetic mixes so just pick the one that has the best traits when they age up.

Toddlers are so cute in this game! The ones who start crying because a parent left for work are a bit furstrating though :). I was constantly worried about Malcolm talking to the clients and alienating them but at least he didn't do that!! Fawn is doing quite well but like Malcolm, she stands around doing nothing a lot of the time because there isn't a lot of cleaning to do! All the kids are going to have pretty good traits, which is fortunate, but it just makes it harder to decide who to pick!
    @MayaRose1138 Leo is such a good boy <3 I'm glad to see Fawn in your game too! She and Lia exchanged tons of parenting stories for sure. Tbh it's such a great idea to have toddler/kids spaces in vet clinics, especially if your sims are vets, so that you can bring them along and work on everybody's skills. It's a win/win scenario! Aaaaaaw Ivy and Lyric aged up! <3 and they're such cuties!! I think they got a better genetic mix than their big brother, tbh... but I'm not sure who's better between the two of them yet. Even in their teen comparison, they appear to be both great mixes, while Leo's 99% Lia. I guess it'll come down to traits or personality??

Fawn and Lia are getting along well, although there's not always a lot of time for talking in between clients :). I had the toddler space worked out in the clinic from the start because I like the kids working on skills land sending them to daycare for 7 hours means that they probably wouldn't be able to make it to level 5 skills. There has been a revamp now after the twins aged up because they had a day before they could start school. The girls are a better genetic mix - Ivy is almost equal split between her parents whereas Lyric is more like Lia - so the heir will likely be one of them. Ivy is better genetically but Lyric has a more appropriate aspiration and hobbies for this challenge.
    @MayaRose1138 Leo is a cutie! I just realized that you have two names that I used in my Brindleton Bay challenge lol. My first gen kiddo's were named Leo and Fawn. Anyway, as for genetics.. I think Leo definitely has Lia's nose and eyes and the lips could very well be Lia's too? He seems to resemble her a lot. What a cute bedroom :heart: Summer might me a girl? Sometimes the townie girls look a lot like boys, especially with certain hairstyles and clothes. Lyric and Ivy are super cute too! You said you didn't like how they look so far? It looks like both of them have Lia's eyes, but Ivy has Heaths eye color. There is a slight difference in the mouths though! I think Ivy inherited Heaths mouth shape. I'm torn because I love Lyrics hair color, but I think Ivy is the best genetic mix so far. Ah! I see you did a YA comparison... let's see. Oh, I'm surprised, I thought Lyric would have Lia's mouth shape but I think she has Heath's? I'm not sure who I like better. They both seem like a good pick. Lyric looks like Lia but thanks to the hair color, mouth shape and the slightly thinner face she does look very different. And Ivy looks more like Heath thanks to the face shape and skin color. I'd go with one of the girls though, I think Leo is a copy of Lia (you could try making him female in CAS to see how much he resembles her if they were of the same gender).

How about that coincidence... although Fawn isn't mine :). Summer did turn out to be a girl but there was no way I could tell that as a child unless I took her into CAS! Ivy is a better genetic mix but I've already done her career before, so I'm not keen to do it again. Lyric is more like Lia than Heath but she has a better aspiration for this challenge. Also, taking potential spouses into consideration, Lyric's spouse would have a much darker skin colour whereas Ivy's looks almost the same, just different hair and maybe eye colour.

Clover sounds like she is so difficult! Fussy and Clingy toddlers generally tend to be the worst when it comes to crying and tantrums, I've noticed, but even the angelic ones can be difficult! Florian aged up nicely, and his room looks good too! Decorating isn't one of my strong suits so it's nice to get compliments on a room :lol:. I've got to get out of the habit of giving boys blue rooms though! Hopefully Clover will age up soon and be easier to deal with!

It looks like your town has the dark-skinned baby curse too! My Star Wars save has it, which is weird when the babies are supposed to have blue skin!! My sims are also missing half the alien skin tones too, so I can't play my game until that's fixed because my heir has to have purple skin and if it's missing, new babies aren't likely to be born with it :(.
    @debjameswhite Thank you! It sucks when they don't sit down where they are supposed to lol. Or sometimes they sit down long enough to take a picture but then they stand up to switch seats or to talk to each other. I'm so relieved Clover doesn't have a twin :joy: Iris' is one of the most 'don't care' sims I've ever had lol. I love their little outside seating area too btw, but they never really sit down there. I recently caught Aiyden going there to read to Florian which was nice :smiley:

@MayaRose1138 Well all things considered I'd definitely go with Lyric then! But it's up to you of course :wink: Maybe you really like Leo. You should always play the sim that speaks to you the most I think, that's what makes playing fun. Clover has been a nightmare but I sort of like it too? Keeps things interesting :joy: It's a shame that Iris and Aiyden don't get to spend a lot of time on their hobbies and skills though. Lol I usually give the boys blue rooms too. Super old fashioned. While the girls get all sorts of colored rooms :joy: Ooo I didn't even notice the dark babies yet? I figured they all just inherited Aiydens skin tone haha. But do they age up with the wrong tone too, even if they're aliens? I'm gonna pay attention to it now that you mentioned it...
    edited February 2021
    I have another update to post! Sorry for being super spammy, it's just that I have some empty windows of time at work and I am way ahead in game. So trying to close the gap :yum: I hope you all don't mind, tell me if it's too much :smiley:

BLL3XId.png
    This is a total coincidence but this update once again starts with toddler Clover being, well, Clover... She's now in her destroyal phase.

7SCfSuW.png
    Luckily, Florian is an absolute angel! He does his homework without being told to do so...

09zrl3v.png
    He plays quietly on his own.

MQw528O.png
    tdgSVcg.png
    And he. is. always. cleaning! It's a dream come true with Laundry Pile Iris in the house.

3nNxPZu.png
    For those of you who are wondering about Bob from Accounting: he's doing good and still trying to eat Aiyden every chance he gets.

bxECftC.png
    I told you the cake is a lie!

fIDMhe4.png
    At least Iris gets some potions out of it. Can we call it potion? I'm not sure, but Aiydenmilk sounds bad...

IaPZGrE.png
    A rare picture of the family sitting down for dinner. And Tina's wife Yasemin was over for dinner, which I found cute at the time but I since noticed that she always calls to come over around dinner time. I think Tina doesn't feed her.

w9rgYS0.png
    I can't keep myself from taking pictures of the tods when they play with their dinner. It's stinkin' adorable.

lpJzPmZ.png
    And of course Florian didn't need to be told to clean his plate. This boi is a dream :love:

cGpY15J.png
    I know I complain a lot about mini Clover but I have to admit I do love her.

gNlXGeJ.png
    Even when she keeps doing this...

9IfzVwk.png
    and this...

0p1TnC6.png
    She can't do anything wrong in the eyes of her loving father.

aMNxiox.png
    But she does sometimes get to poor Iris (who had to watch her this day and was suffering from a massive headache within hours).

8O7Exry.png
    I heard Bob making lots of noise and when I saw this I nearly had a heart attack, even though I know kids can't die. Step away from the Cowplant, Florian!! It doesn't like the Greene men!

kCOhhmR.png
    I was really busy with my sims going about their daily lives when I noticed it was actually Love Day.

CSzbyS1.png
    These two are still very much in love so I figured they had to have some 'them-time'.

DAFyQxr.png
    Iris asked Aiyden out but apparently he was super offended because she got him a disappointing gift? He must really hate tulips...

hJP9SdS.png
    They did go on their date (to Anavrin of course), but Iris had to beg for forgiveness first because Aiyden was REALLY 🐸🐸🐸🐸. I made a mistake with the pictures so I don't have one of this, but he had the 'hurt' sentiment and was really nasty to poor Iris.

NlUyrhI.png
    After trying to smooth things over, Aiyden made his way inside to get a table. Morgyn is here for the drama.

J3JvmKI.png
    They got a beautiful table outside and Iris was trying to lighten the mood, but Aiyden was tense (you can sort of see it on his face).

1zJftJX.png
    He did manage to give her a compliment.

Iirh74N.png
    When they got their food I was having a look at the restaurant and who were there, and when I got back to Iris and Aiyden she was nowhere to be found? I discovered her eating in front of the restaurant on her own.

sFALKbs.png
    I sent her back to Aiyden but that didn't go so well. She kept her distance and I guess that was a good decision because he started hurling insults at her. At this point I was really worried because their friendly relationship took a nosedive (sorry for the dark pic btw, I didn't realize it when taking them, the next ones are dark too so sorry in advance as well!)

vjQjgSe.png
    So here I was, super worried and trying to have them finish quickly and go home, because Iris' presence only made Aiyden more uncomfortable. But then they started flirting again?!

3Uun53G.png
    And before I knew it, they autonomously decided to 'get a dumpster'.

3bKo5L9.png
    Well, that was an emotional rollercoaster of a loveday date. For me at least. And all this over a stupid tulip.

UytQFoK.png
    I was glad that I sent both of them out to have some quality time though, because at home the kids were already waiting with their own problems.

aUfyTTn.png
    While Iris sprayed the infamous monster...

yIXZbOi.png
    Clover woke up with a nightmare.

z3qJvX1.png
    Luckily Aiyden is very patient when it comes to his kids, even when they wake him up at 3am.

w0Rb05x.png
    The next morning Clover was still upset (or again, I don't even know anymore)...

fQshhbk.png
    But Florian turns out to be a great brother as well so he kept her entertained while Iris and Aiyden did some (much needed) work.

m8JcvsE.png
    Florian is one of the best behaved kids I've ever had, his only downside is that I actively have to keep him away from Bob. He's always autonomously playing with him. I hope Bob likes Florian better than Aiyden, or this will be a problem in the future.

L5uaY7C.png
    AG3gpTX.png
    Oh, Tina also came by that day and she was very offended about Aiyden becoming super famous and not making time for her (he has like half a fame star or something).

6OX7OP3.png
    She was annoyed, but she did make us some candles lol so what can you say.

hA7JrIa.png
    And I'm not sure how we became so popular all of a sudden, but Knox came by too.

s2MBwYW.png
    He's just using us for our sweet fabricator tho.

ylkQWln.png
    Keeping my eye on you Knox, I remember how you tried to steal away Iris in @Kiwicantdie's game :smirk:

iIr2rRE.png
    Aiyden picked up the new habit of playing chess with Florian.

FsJM99m.png
    And of course he cheats...

LVGDa7a.png
    I was a bit shocked by how Florian reacted though. He's usually so calm. Aiyden was surprised as well. Turns out he did inherit some of that hotheadedness :joy: Clover is just casually chilling minding her own business for once.

uqkD3kU.png
    Aiyden cooking appreciation pic.

vp6YFr7.png
    So this is when I started noticing how often Yasemin is around for dinner. It's ok, I'm just really wondering if she gets any food at home :yum:

9KsZct8.png
    Aiyden watching his daughter with a proud expression...

iHNOx3Z.png
    And then realizing he is the one who has to parent her. She was not amused lol.

kueWySB.png
    This one is for @debjameswhite who complimented my outdoor seating area. This was the first time one of them used it and I hope they'll do it more often from now on.

iV7gNdL.png
    I always try to make my sims read the toddlers to sleep because I just love this interaction.

cnRiFH2.png
    And this one too tbh.

qcJ0oYS.png
    Oh and for those of you who were wondering about Iris and Aiyden's relationship. After the kids are asleep (and Iris is done figuring out how to clean)...

PN2l1ei.png
    They get to spend some quality time. And I'm happy to report they are all good again! :heart:

i64ekDw.png
    VERY good, in fact.

Thank you for reading! Happy simming :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top